The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:10 pm

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/alexwickham/uk-coronavirus-testing-explainer

Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2020/03/why-weren-t-we-ready

Another interesting article on the UK situation and why the government reacted the way it did. Apparently it the decision to mitigate and not suppress predates them

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/hospitals-tell-doctors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Doctors in the US told to keep quiet about lack of gear. If this were happening in China we would be calling it 'suppression' and 'lies'

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Posts : 25182
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:45 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/alexwickham/uk-coronavirus-testing-explainer

Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2020/03/why-weren-t-we-ready

Another interesting article on the UK situation and why the government reacted the way it did. Apparently it the decision to mitigate and not suppress predates them

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/hospitals-tell-doctors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Doctors in the US told to keep quiet about lack of gear. If this were happening in China we would be calling it 'suppression' and 'lies'
are you not getting bored of this yet. i mean i can drag shit on for a week but you are on another level. look just make a thread where you can bash the uk and give this one a break.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:23 pm

The UK's social distancing measures are working and mean coronavirus now "has nowhere to go and will burn out", a former World Health Organization director has said.

While estimates previously indicated each person infected with COVID-19 would infect 2.6 other people, research conducted by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine revealed that number has fallen to 0.62. Keeping that figure below one is seen as crucial in the effort to slowly eradicate coronavirus, and Professor Karol Sikora suggested the new study showed the nationwide lockdown was on the way to halting its spread.

man that is great news:cheers: cheers cheers unless you nothing better to do other than bash britain.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:43 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/hospitals-tell-doctors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Doctors in the US told to keep quiet about lack of gear. If this were happening in China we would be calling it 'suppression' and 'lies'


Think we should definitively still call it suppression and lies even though it's not in China

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29985
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by RealGunner on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:49 pm

more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 85808
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Vibe on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:51 pm

@iftikhar wrote:any recent words from @Vibe???


I'm here. Back in the fight...

We are fucked though. We were working without masks and gloves for a couple of days because we didn't have any.

We are pretty sure we all have coronavirus, but there will be no testing as that means we can't work anymore. It is what it is.

I don't even care. I am young and strong, just don't want to transmit it to anyone else.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7518
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by CBarca on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:52 pm

@Unique wrote:The UK's social distancing measures are working and mean coronavirus now "has nowhere to go and will burn out", a former World Health Organization director has said.

While estimates previously indicated each person infected with COVID-19 would infect 2.6 other people, research conducted by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine revealed that number has fallen to 0.62. Keeping that figure below one is seen as crucial in the effort to slowly eradicate coronavirus, and Professor Karol Sikora suggested the new study showed the nationwide lockdown was on the way to halting its spread.

man that is great news:cheers: cheers cheers unless you nothing better to do other than bash britain.


You are, bar none, probably the biggest "snowflake" on this forum.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18618
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:54 pm

@RealGunner wrote:more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please


Honestly, the whole vibe, and level of stress, in this city is so much more pleasant and humane now that so little cars are moving on the roads.
Cars are monsters. Killing machines and monsters. We don't even recognize anymore the level of stress an environment full of auto traffic puts on us. But it can be felt now in its absence.

I would call it heaven if it weren't so weird that everyone wears face masks now and can't go near each other, and if I wouldn't be stressed out in a wholly different way by having to have video conference calls all the fucking time

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29985
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by McLewis on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Thinking about people and families today who can't pay rent or their bills because our government's incompetence.

I'm lucky. Very lucky. Working from home, either picking up food or having it delivered. I have heat, lights and great internet connection. And that's with a 20% paycut in my salary that is company-wide.

There are tons of people that are not so lucky. I've been looking at where I can donate some of my disposable income to help out in my area and beyond. So far, I've been donating to my local food bank, but will be looking at other organizations as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 11827
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Myesyats on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12134
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:25 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@Unique wrote:The UK's social distancing measures are working and mean coronavirus now "has nowhere to go and will burn out", a former World Health Organization director has said.

While estimates previously indicated each person infected with COVID-19 would infect 2.6 other people, research conducted by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine revealed that number has fallen to 0.62. Keeping that figure below one is seen as crucial in the effort to slowly eradicate coronavirus, and Professor Karol Sikora suggested the new study showed the nationwide lockdown was on the way to halting its spread.

man that is great news:cheers: cheers cheers  unless you nothing better to do other than bash britain.


You are, bar none, probably the biggest "snowflake" on this forum.
i could be the only person on this forum and that would still be bullshit. but seriously are you not getting bored now of people digging up everything they can just to have a dig at the british and american governments. i mean people are getting sick and dying all around the world and people post shit like. Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing whats funny about that. why is that funny. why do we see the same shit every day. trump is killing people. britain fucked up. its just getting boring now tbh.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Glory on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:31 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please


Honestly, the whole vibe, and level of stress, in this city is so much more pleasant and humane now that so little cars are moving on the roads.
Cars are monsters. Killing machines and monsters. We don't even recognize anymore the level of stress an environment full of auto traffic puts on us. But it can be felt now in its absence.

I would call it heaven if it weren't so weird that everyone wears face masks now and can't go near each other, and if I wouldn't be stressed out in a wholly different way by having to have video conference calls all the fucking time


Ozone layer is healing. Dolphins are returning. Swans have returned to the Venetian canals. More butterflies and sparrows are being spotted. Plastics in water bodies are lesser. Emission levels have gone down. I mean our planet it seems is having a gala time for a change, eventhough we humans are getting fked lol. Neutral

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5961
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 pm

@Glory wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please


Honestly, the whole vibe, and level of stress, in this city is so much more pleasant and humane now that so little cars are moving on the roads.
Cars are monsters. Killing machines and monsters. We don't even recognize anymore the level of stress an environment full of auto traffic puts on us. But it can be felt now in its absence.

I would call it heaven if it weren't so weird that everyone wears face masks now and can't go near each other, and if I wouldn't be stressed out in a wholly different way by having to have video conference calls all the fucking time


Ozone layer is healing. Dolphins are returning. Swans have returned to the Venetian canals. More butterflies and sparrows are being spotted. Plastics in water bodies are lesser. Emission levels have gone down. I mean our planet it seems is having a gala time for a change, eventhough we humans are getting fked lol. Neutral
maybe the best thing to do is cut the human population by half. cheers

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Jay29 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/alexwickham/uk-coronavirus-testing-explainer

Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2020/03/why-weren-t-we-ready

Another interesting article on the UK situation and why the government reacted the way it did. Apparently it the decision to mitigate and not suppress predates them

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/hospitals-tell-doctors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Doctors in the US told to keep quiet about lack of gear. If this were happening in China we would be calling it 'suppression' and 'lies'

According to our bigwigs, a global lack in vital chemicals is the main reason our testing has been shit.

Also, not in the least surprised to find that "mitigation" was the strategy all along. No country who cared about having a strong healthcare system in case of emergencies would spend a decade undermining said healthcare system.

more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please

Just goes to shows the systems and tools humanity uses are rubbish for the environment, which isn't news.

If anything comes of this pandemic, then I hope it's improvements to healthcare and our attitude to climate change. We've seen first hand the damage we've caused, so let's start fixing it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19033
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Nishankly on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:39 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:@Nish: France took it lightly at first and even laughed it off. Their president said that the country wouldn't go into lockdown for this virus and their "TV doctors" (such as Cymes and many others) called it "une petite gripette" ( a mild flu).

They even advised against wearing masks and didn't even bother to see if they had enough hydroalcoholic gel and masks to meet all demands.

Then all of a sudden, after lying to their people and duping them into believing that this virus is nothing, their president comes on National TV and tells them that they are at war and that they have to stay home if they want to stay alive.

Maybe in your City things are a little different, but in the Île-de-France, things are absolutely dreadful. People are scared and angry with their government's incompetence.

Then, and this is my favorite part, a doctor from Marseille tells them that he and his colleagues have noticed a considerable improvement in their Covid-19-infected patients when they gave them Chloroquine associated with Azithromycin, and what do they do? They unleash their TV doctors at him to try and discredit him.

He tells them that this treatment is only efficient when it's given at early stages of the disease because if you wait longer, it'll be too late and the treatment will be useless. And what do they do? They allow the treatment to be given only in severe cases (rendering it useless).

No wonder many lawsuits have been filed recently against the government for their total incompetence and refusal to listen to those who might have a solution.



Thumbs up

India crosses 2000 cases, most mass spreaders through religious areas similar to Korea and Grand Est in France.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm

I have been reading very disturbing reports about China reopening their wet markets again, the suspected cause of Covid-19 without announcing any additional sanitation or operating changes.

Please let this be false. God, I hope it's not true.

I don't think I have ever despised a government as much as I currently despise the Chinese government.

If they truly have opened the wet markets again without any new regulations, their officials must all be dragged to justice for crimes against humanity. Fuck those dictators.

_________________
I ****ing hate Komodo dragons
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5372
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:47 pm

@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:
@Unique wrote:The UK's social distancing measures are working and mean coronavirus now "has nowhere to go and will burn out", a former World Health Organization director has said.

While estimates previously indicated each person infected with COVID-19 would infect 2.6 other people, research conducted by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine revealed that number has fallen to 0.62. Keeping that figure below one is seen as crucial in the effort to slowly eradicate coronavirus, and Professor Karol Sikora suggested the new study showed the nationwide lockdown was on the way to halting its spread.

man that is great news:cheers: cheers cheers  unless you nothing better to do other than bash britain.


You are, bar none, probably the biggest "snowflake" on this forum.
i could be the only person on this forum and that would still be bullshit. but seriously are you not getting bored now of people digging up everything they can just to have a dig at the british and american governments. i mean people are getting sick and dying all around the world and people post shit like. Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing whats funny about that. why is that funny. why do we see the same shit every day. trump is killing people. britain fucked up. its just getting boring now tbh.


They aren’t bashing The US and UK, only your pals, Trump and Boris!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4577
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:52 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@CBarca wrote:


You are, bar none, probably the biggest "snowflake" on this forum.
i could be the only person on this forum and that would still be bullshit. but seriously are you not getting bored now of people digging up everything they can just to have a dig at the british and american governments. i mean people are getting sick and dying all around the world and people post shit like. Even buzzfeed is shitting on the UK testing Laughing whats funny about that. why is that funny. why do we see the same shit every day. trump is killing people. britain fucked up. its just getting boring now tbh.


They aren’t bashing The US and UK, only your pals, Trump and Boris!
why bash Boris. Or why use dead people to bash anyone.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by futbol_bill on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Because both of them (and probably you as well) were in denial, not getting sufficient  tests done and the resultant delays. I will agree that the criticism should be more directed to Trump, now that they are predicted to have between 100K to 200K deaths, far exceeding any other country, but Boris (and you) made similar statements.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4577
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by sportsczy on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:I have been reading very disturbing reports about China reopening their wet markets again, the suspected cause of Covid-19 without announcing any additional sanitation or operating changes.

Please let this be false. God, I hope it's not true.

I don't think I have ever despised a government as much as I currently despise the Chinese government.

If they truly have opened the wet markets again without any new regulations, their officials must all be dragged to justice for crimes against humanity. Fuck those dictators.

Until they figure out an alternate means to feed 10s of millions of people, they don't have a choice.

What they are banning is exotic animals from these wet markets... that was always ridiculous. But the basic food needs... that's not going to change anytime soon.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 0949749001454881112_filepicker
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 19178
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by M99 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:53 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:more good news

Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52113695#

--------------

Keep lockdown for another year or two please


Honestly, the whole vibe, and level of stress, in this city is so much more pleasant and humane now that so little cars are moving on the roads.
Cars are monsters. Killing machines and monsters. We don't even recognize anymore the level of stress an environment full of auto traffic puts on us. But it can be felt now in its absence.

I would call it heaven if it weren't so weird that everyone wears face masks now and can't go near each other, and if I wouldn't be stressed out in a wholly different way by having to have video conference calls all the fucking time


Even in Bangladesh

https://www.thedailystar.net/online/news/kuakatas-red-crabs-return-the-beach-1887712

https://www.thedailystar.net/city/news/morning-glory-returns-coxs-bazar-beach-1888387

_________________
#JUSTICE4The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Lulcas11The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 ZidaneThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 SmurffThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 GhelyonThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Hungry_boyThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28541
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Must be bittersweet for these dolphins, are they are clearly smart enough to realize this is just a false dawn

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 29985
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:09 am

[quote="futbol_bill"]Because both of them (and probably you as well) were in denial, not getting sufficient  tests done and the resultant delays. I will agree that the criticism should be more directed to Trump, now that they are predicted to have between 100K to 200K deaths,  far exceeding any other country, but Boris (and you) made similar statements.[/quote ]




Spain are 10 times worse than Britain and your on here having a dig at the incompitance of the British government. Unreal.


Last edited by Unique on Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Unique on Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:10 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Must be bittersweet for these dolphins, are they are clearly smart enough to realize this is just a false dawn
I fooking love dolphins.

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Warrior on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:05 am

Dolphins are beautiful creatures of course

I swim with some domesticated dolphins once in Cuba, i can tell you from a close range they look like scary motherfuckers. They have an impressive set of teeth. Also their skin feels very strange, it's like touching a condom of 10 cm width.

The one i hang out with was old af apparently. Because he was covered in scars, i asked if there is violence against them, the guy said no he has many scars because he must have fought a lot with other dolphins in his life.

Overall i think animals deserve to outlast us on this planet Thumbs up and i have no doubt it's gonna happen
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 5832
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Thimmy on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:51 am

https://twitter.com/JustALaugh_/status/1243116781067214849?s=20


rofl

_________________
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 1577400459_125840_1577471755_noticia_normal
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10328
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum