The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

+23
danyjr
futbol
Nishankly
Thimmy
FennecFox7
rincon
CBarca
Robespierre
Arquitecto
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
Myesyats
LeVersacci
Babun
El Gunner
VivaStPauli
BarcaLearning
Warrior
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
M99
RealGunner
Casciavit
27 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Kaladin wrote:I'm double-vaxed with Pfizer and i'm treated no different to unvaxed plebs other than i don't have to quarantine when travelling (i havent travelled since the pandemic started). Still have to wear a mask, still have to present my digital bloatware garbage government COVID app in malls/buildings, that is using my location 24/7 and draining 30% battery an hour.

Meanwhile, my wife has been pregnant for the past 9 months, and gave birth to my newborn 1 month ago, was advised by her doctor to not take the vaccine if she is breastfeeding (which she is) because they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, and my newborn son has an underlying kidney problem.

This basically meant that she was home-ridden for the past 9 months, and will be for the foreseeable future. And before anyone gets on my case that i shouldn't be bringing a child to the world in these circumstances, fuck off.

Swear this pandemic exposed how retarded and incompetent governments can be, even the most venerated institutions has flaws.

Sometimes i wish Unique was in charge or things were like Brazil or Egypt, even for a short while.


Agreed and congratulations man!
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9094
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:33 pm

Kaladin wrote:I'm double-vaxed with Pfizer and i'm treated no different to unvaxed plebs other than i don't have to quarantine when travelling (i havent travelled since the pandemic started). Still have to wear a mask, still have to present my digital bloatware garbage government COVID app in malls/buildings, that is using my location 24/7 and draining 30% battery an hour.

Meanwhile, my wife has been pregnant for the past 9 months, and gave birth to my newborn 1 month ago, was advised by her doctor to not take the vaccine if she is breastfeeding (which she is) because they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, and my newborn son has an underlying kidney problem.

This basically meant that she was home-ridden for the past 9 months, and will be for the foreseeable future. And before anyone gets on my case that i shouldn't be bringing a child to the world in these circumstances, fuck off.

Swear this pandemic exposed how retarded and incompetent governments can be, even the most venerated institutions has flaws.

Sometimes i wish Unique was in charge or things were like Brazil or Egypt, even for a short while.


Congrats man!! Well done. Great effort.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89386
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by M99 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:58 pm

Kaladin wrote:I'm double-vaxed with Pfizer and i'm treated no different to unvaxed plebs other than i don't have to quarantine when travelling (i havent travelled since the pandemic started). Still have to wear a mask, still have to present my digital bloatware garbage government COVID app in malls/buildings, that is using my location 24/7 and draining 30% battery an hour.

Meanwhile, my wife has been pregnant for the past 9 months, and gave birth to my newborn 1 month ago, was advised by her doctor to not take the vaccine if she is breastfeeding (which she is) because they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, and my newborn son has an underlying kidney problem.

This basically meant that she was home-ridden for the past 9 months, and will be for the foreseeable future. And before anyone gets on my case that i shouldn't be bringing a child to the world in these circumstances, fuck off.

Swear this pandemic exposed how retarded and incompetent governments can be, even the most venerated institutions has flaws.

Sometimes i wish Unique was in charge or things were like Brazil or Egypt, even for a short while.


Omg dude congrats! So happy for you and your family.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30308
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:48 am

Thank you everyone, much appreciated
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24539
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:15 am

Great stuff! Congratulations and all the very best!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33976
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am

Congrats for the kid !!

The vaccine passport app is bs here too, i print the code on a paper instead
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8491
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:03 pm

Congratulations Kaladin, hope u had the best day welcoming the kid to the family. importantly hope he gets better everyday from any underlying health issues u mentioned.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:06 pm

got 2x vaccine shot and got done through our office program. second symptoms was exactly as rincon and vivas mentioned.

nevertheless stay safe guys, open office and home windows atleast 4-5 times a day to let fresh air in, even during winter (as long as fresh air is in with good ventilation with window half open inside each room or ventilation fan on, heater or air conditioner is fine) so that u dont breathe same air as other people do while inside the building or home. if dry room during winter is concern, humidifier helps.

i dont think offices air conditioners and HVAC filteration are good enough to filter air to coronavirus therefore fresh air inside the building is far better than filtered one

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:09 am

Congrats Kaladin.

I agree that the gov health code apps are a pain, but I guess its enforced in many countries now and will continue for a while so no chjoice really... unless if one really just stays home...

Thats why Im liking the sound of these new opinions by those few UK experts I heard, that we should just start treating it bit more like the flu and not like the deadly disease atm, we just cant keep on like this forever, so many ppl are affected as in cant make a living no more and relying on savings which is running out fast, or gov assistance (if it even exists in most countries) thats gonna stop/stopped already too.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7576
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 am

App-wise, in the EU you can use CovPass which is an app that basically just stores your vaccine info with an QR code so it can be checked, it doesn't scan for contacts or locations via bluetooth or GPS, and takes very little storage space. I like that one, it's convenient.
The contact tracing app... I had it on my phone out of principle for quite a while, because I thought it was a great idea to stop hotspots from blowing up, but since nobody really used it, I've also stopped. At least I can switch off Bluetooth again when I'm not using my wireless headphones.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:37 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Thats why Im liking the sound of these new opinions by those few UK experts I heard, that we should just start treating it bit more like the flu and not like the deadly disease atm, we just cant keep on like this forever, so many ppl are affected as in cant make a living no more and relying on savings which is running out fast, or gov assistance (if it even exists in most countries) thats gonna stop/stopped already too.

i prayyyy for the dayyyy
but it probably ain't coming soon Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20664
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Babun Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:28 am

Congrats Kaladin!
Some things can't be postponed any longer. You're right.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 am

media sheeples actually got so pissed Joe Rogan didn't die or suffer near death consequences from Covid Laughing unbelievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzFasRjQuB4
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20664
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by LeVersacci Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:19 pm

The smear campaign for Ivermectin is both amusing and quite sad for the brainlets that snorted the information without thinking for themselves. I mean horse dewormer?

There's a human version that's been in the market for 30-40 years, nobel prize to the scientist who developed the drug and is a WHO essential medicine.
Does Ivermectin work? Maybe/maybe not, but based on multiple doctors, scientist & MRNA inventor like Robert Malone it seems Ivermectin along with Vitamin D & Zink works as a treatment for Covid-19.

If it was proven to work then the EUA that was granted to the vaccines would had to be revoked. Now we're seeing Pfizer working on a covid-19 pill that does the same as surprise surprise, Ivermectin.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13447
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:25 pm

Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.


Last edited by Myesyats on Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17360
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by LeVersacci Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:26 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Congrats Kaladin.

I agree that the gov health code apps are a pain, but I guess its enforced in many countries now and will continue for a while so no chjoice really... unless if one really just stays home...

Thats why Im liking the sound of these new opinions by those few UK experts I heard, that we should just start treating it bit more like the flu and not like the deadly disease atm, we just cant keep on like this forever, so many ppl are affected as in cant make a living no more and relying on savings which is running out fast, or gov assistance (if it even exists in most countries) thats gonna stop/stopped already too.
Always happy to live in Denmark/Sweden whenever I read the shit that's happening in countries like Australia & Israel.

Total lockdown that keep extending & preparation for a 4th jab or be considered unvaccinated? lmfao.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13447
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Myesyats wrote:Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.

by whom?
i take antibiotics all the time when i get a cold... also took it when i had Covid
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20664
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by LeVersacci Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.
He went to his private doctors as every millionaire does and got various drugs like Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, z-pack etc. and beat covid in 3 days.

Not really something the average person will/can get.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13447
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:36 pm

With Joe Rogan I think the point really isn't whether Ivermectin works, but rather that he's got an audience of millions, doesn't know what he's talking about, and just shoved random substances down his pie-hole, hoping something would stick, and advised others to basically do the same.

Bill Burr, who is his friend, was right when he told him to shut up and listen to the scientists.
Nothing wrong with experimental treatments, but consult some kind of physician first.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:36 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.
He went to his private doctors as every millionaire does and got various drugs like Monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, z-pack etc. and beat covid in 3 days.

Not really something the average person will/can get.


It's also kind of how Prince, Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson died.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:55 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.

by whom?
i take antibiotics all the time when i get a cold... also took it when i had Covid

0.72 seconds google search hmm

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 01001010


It can be harmful.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17360
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:06 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:With Joe Rogan I think the point really isn't whether Ivermectin works, but rather that he's got an audience of millions, doesn't know what he's talking about, and just shoved random substances down his pie-hole, hoping something would stick, and advised others to basically do the same.

Bill Burr, who is his friend, was right when he told him to shut up and listen to the scientists.
Nothing wrong with experimental treatments, but consult some kind of physician first.

that's what he did

Myesyats wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Won't take the vaccine but he rushed to ingest Z-Pak which is used for BACTERIA and not VIRUSES? Yep, he is an idiot. It is actually advised to NOT take antibiotics  in a viral infection :facepalm:

And of course he took steroids.

So basically he took random stuff he got lying around. Yep, that MUST be healthy.

by whom?
i take antibiotics all the time when i get a cold... also took it when i had Covid

0.72 seconds google search hmm

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 01001010


It can be harmful.

and there are hundreds of articles on effective viral treatment by antibiotics i can also find by real life doctors... why do you think people have been taking antibiotics as treatment for colds/flu for the longest time Laughing point is my friend, if it wasn't for this media woo-haa around this pandemic you wouldn't have batted an eye if i said i treat my colds with antibiotics
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20664
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:25 pm

Antibiotics fight bacteria, not viruses. Please provide link to articles where real life doctors claim antibiotics are effective in treatment of viruses.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17360
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:40 pm

why are you dodging my point that doctors prescribe antibiotics for colds/flu and people have been using it successfully for the longest time?

go search it yourself... use google scholar and not google
for every "for" article there is always an "against" article, that's what scientists do, they're always trying to disprove others with their own agendas or for whatever they are selling
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20664
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:50 pm

Well, you said you can easily find those articles that's why I asked you to provide the links because I personally cant find them. It's not a dig, I'm genuinely curious.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17360
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum