urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 pm

‏@arseblog

Dick Law walks into a bar. It takes him so long to decide on a drink the bar closes. Then someone else buys the bar.
Laughing

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Sina wrote:Dream On Manure you are not getting Cesc :coffee:

Man U should consider other targets as both Cesc Fabregas & Barcelona have no intention of changing their stance. (Sport.ES)
----------
Carlo Ancelotti says he has no interest in bringing Gareth Bale to Real Madrid this summer while striker Gonzalo Higuain will be staying at the club.
Former Chelsea boss Ancelotti is currently in the process of shaping his new-look Madrid squad after replacing Jose Mourinho as manager last month.

And after splashing out the best part of £60million on new signings such as Asier Illarramendi, Isco, Daniel Carvajal and Casemiro, Ancelotti says he has no intention of pursuing the big-money capture of Spurs winger Bale.

‘Gareth Bale? I’m very happy with my squad,’ said Ancelotti.

He is a good player, but I’m happy with what we have here.’

Ancelotti has also confirmed that he plans to keep striker Higuain, despite Arsenal and Chelsea expressing a firm interest in the player.

Arsenal are thought to have agreed terms with the 25-year-old, while the player told reporters earlier this week that he was wanted by Chelsea.

But Madrid don’t look like they’ll be parting with him.
‘Higuain is a great player and I’m very happy to have him here,’ he added.

‘We had a good conversation about the future. I won’t reveal details, but it was good.’

as if he gets to make these decision Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Luis Gustavo's agent Roger Wittmann to Sport1 (Germany) : "There's nothing to (the rumours), I can't take it seriously anymore."
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Don't believe anything said in the Metro ffs. Mad

Actual quotes from Ancelotti:

"I have spoken to the player and they are private things. Gonzalo is a Real Madrid player and I’m glad he is here. That’s it."

http://gossip.ladyarse.com/arsenal/2013/07/20/ancelotti-i-have-spoken-to-higuain/

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Wonder if Di Santo will wear no 11 or no 23
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Sky Sources: Manchester United have made an improved bid of £30million plus add ons for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

SAF to come out of retirement, manage barca, sell us cesc, go back into retirement :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Sky Sources: Manchester United have made an improved bid of £30million plus add ons for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas.

SAF to come out of retirement, manage barca, sell us cesc, go back into retirement :coffee:

If we put up 25m he's ours automatically. So saf would go to barca for nothing.... Just to manage some scrubs like messi, iniesta and neymar
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

If we put up 25m  he's ours automatically. So saf would go to barca for nothing.... Just to manage some scrubs like messi, iniesta and neymar

Arsenal spending 25m Laughing

you would probably low ball on your own buy back option and offer 15m :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:41 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

If we put up 25m  he's ours automatically. So saf would go to barca for nothing.... Just to manage some scrubs like messi, iniesta and neymar

We did offer 35m for the racist :coffee:
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 pm

EL Patron wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:

that is for a position of more need then midfield tho, i can't see arsene depleting his transfer kitty just to sign a romance player of the club, when it is not a dire need
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Remember Tim Payton on Arsenal fan tv saying we are trying to get a player that hasn't been mentioned in the press and he's a huge name?

Well, he could be full of it...but...if true who's your money on?

Flicking through my channels during the golf, I saw that 'The Telkom Cup' is taking place.

All the German players are there for Bayern, but not Shweinstieger. The commentator said they didn'y know why as he's not injured.

I've put two and two together and made 4!cheers 

Or seven:( 

Probably seven.

Anyhooz, that's who I think this 'unnamed big star' is.

Do I win five pounds?
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm

furiouswindbottom wrote:Remember Tim Payton on Arsenal fan tv saying we are trying to get a player that hasn't been mentioned in the press and he's a huge name?

Flicking through my channels during the golf, I saw that 'The Telkom Cup' is taking place.

All the German players are there for Bayern, but not Shweinstieger. The commentator said they didn'y know why as he's not injured.

Probably seven.

Do I win five pounds?

I want some of the weed that you are smoking. Its obviously creme de la crop Laughing
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm

hope we dont leave things too late like last time
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:13 pm

furiouswindbottom wrote:Remember Tim Payton on Arsenal fan tv saying we are trying to get a player that hasn't been mentioned in the press and he's a huge name?

Probably seven.

Do I win five pounds?

Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
EL Patron wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

that is for a position of more need then midfield tho, i can't see arsene depleting his transfer kitty just to sign a romance player of the club, when it is not a dire need

Considering Barca still haven't finished paying up for Cesc, with the yearly installment and all, I think 15mil and waiving off the remaining installment would probably be the 25mil in value. Hence, it wouldn't be a low ball offer. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Yea, barca still owe us around 10m for Cesc. United owe us about 10m for RVP too afaik

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 pm

SSN: Fabregas happy to join Manchester United if club can agree fee with Barcelona. £30m plus add-ons bid submitted yesterday.

SSN: Arsenal yet to offer £40m for Suarez. Liverpool "hopeful" striker will join up with the squad in Australia on Monday.

--

Both reports are real, watched them on sky app on my iphone :-)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Damn we so need to poach in on this Suarez deal, gtfo Shrek.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Darren ‏@DarrenArsenal1 5m

Think we gonna see links with a Bayern player in papers at 11pm

Gustavo links getting stronger hmm
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Yep looks like it's Gustavo.

Will be an awesome signings.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:44 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2371853/Arsenal-35m-Gonzalo-Higuain-Real-Madrid.html

£35m?GTFO,they can keep him
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 pm

15m + bonuses such as 10m per CL trophy :I'munoriginal:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

20 million plus 10% on shirt sales.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Higuain is off the table. Looks like its either Suarez or Rooney.. The odds of signing either are slim

Lets just load up on the midfield, sign an awesome vet keeper and sign that kid from udinese.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Arsene Wenger has added Bayern Munich midfielder Luiz Gustavo to his summer hit list. The Brazilian would cost Arsenal £15m. (Mirror)

cheers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 pm

inb4manchestercitybid£50million"citywantedmemoar"saysgustavo
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next