urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:11 am

You can have Suarez if that means we get Lamela and Muriel for his money
Deal drinking 
sanction the deal sooner so you can move for you targets :fishing: Razz 

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by McAgger Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 am

If only you and I made all the deals Sina. You'd end up with Cavani, I'd get Jovetic Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:43 am

didnt ivan go back to deal with transfers?

any truth in the link with bernard? came outta nowhere
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 am

No truth in Bernard yet. Just specualtion.

No one knows if Ivan is still in Japan or left.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by furiouswindbottom Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 am

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 GMEgv
furiouswindbottom
furiouswindbottom
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:47 am

RealGunner wrote:No truth in Bernard yet. Just specualtion.

No one knows if Ivan is still in Japan or left.

I would love to have him at Arsenal though his height might be a problem.

Seems to be a great player at least in this video but so was Gervinho... Rolling Eyes
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:51 am

JGUNZ wrote: I remember him back in South Africa when he handed the ball on the goal line and the was celebrating when Ghana missed that penalty, even then I thought WOW....

So much fail, Pls Uruguay is > pleasing you for Suarez to put it in a very simple way.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:52 am

There are reports that Imbula has agreed to join Marseille.Further it seems like Ginter might stay in Freiburg for one more season.

The transfer target list for DM seems to dimnishing,IMO.Hope we sign Gustavo or Capoue soon or we might made to rue our transfer inactivity.

If we can sign Gustavo for the 8mio fee that Metro is apparently reporting,it would be an absolute steal,tbh.
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:12 am

Is this Bernard guy any good? What would he add to the team?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 am

Mourinho has confirmed Chelsea have no interest in signing Gonzalo Higuaín or Daniele De Rossi - via @SamWallaceIndy
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am

we better not treat diaby as a new signing, gustavo or capoue would be an excellent signing
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:15 pm

The Bernard link is fake, it just doesn't make any sense. We need a striker, defender and a DM then we go and buy a Young attacking mid Midget scratch 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:36 pm

EL Patron wrote:The Bernard link is fake, it just doesn't make any sense. We need a striker, defender and a DM then we go and buy a Young attacking mid Midget scratch 

he's a winger that can play am, we do need a winger imo, im not too happy with our wing options. podolski, ox etc are not good enough atm, only walcott is up to standard and thats not good enough.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:55 pm

REWB wrote:
EL Patron wrote:The Bernard link is fake, it just doesn't make any sense. We need a striker, defender and a DM then we go and buy a Young attacking mid Midget scratch 

he's a winger that can play am, we do need a winger imo, im not too happy with our wing options. podolski, ox etc are not good enough atm, only walcott is up to standard and thats not good enough.

yeah but Bernard would seem a strange choice, he is just too young and inexperienced.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 pm

EL Patron wrote:
REWB wrote:

yeah but Bernard would seem a strange choice, he is just too young and inexperienced.

not really he's just as experienced as naymer tbh. 20 y0 Brazilian international, 70+ caps for his club. he's a full pro
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Tim Vickery: "Bernard is mentally tough, but he's tiny & Europe is a step up. I'd like him to stay in Brazil."

"I was speaking with a journalist from Belo Horizonte a couple of days ago, he said Atlético Mineiro want to cash in on Bernard."

http://bbc.in/iR3L4

SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 pm

what has his strength got to do with anything? who cares if he is tiny? he doesnt need strength for the position he plays in. his technique and quick feet will give him the advantage. The shawcross's of this world are not good enough to stop him.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Being tiny didn't stop Arshavin from tearing defences to shreds when he felt like it. The days when size and strength actually mattered in the Premier League has passed with more and more smaller technical players succeeding in the league.

I'm quite happy with our wingers and attacking midfielders at the moment and don't see a need to add to it. If we need to add to the midfield, then we should look at a midfielder to replace Diaby and rotate with Ramsey. Alternatively, we can use Wilshere and Chamberlain to rotate with Ramsey if we wanted to fit another attacking midfielder in, but then I'd rather that player be Serge Gnabry, who I think is a legitimately big talent, than another young signing.

To use a Wengerism, I don't want us to spend £21mil on Bernard because it may kill some of our own young talents (and I'll probably get some stick for saying that). Moreover, if we spent that much on him and £30mil+ on a striker, then there won't be a lot left to sign a centre back and defensive midfielder with. A signing like Bernard should be our last priority.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Sina wrote:Net Transfer Spend Summer 2013: 1. Man City £78m; 2. Chelsea £24.5m; 3. Soton £20.5m; 4. Swansea £20m; 5. Sp*rs £17m; 20. Arsenal -£2m
--------
Arsenal's Thomas Vermaelen & Laurent Koscielny among CB's short-listed & wanted by Barca. Daniel Agger viewed as most likely (Sport.ES)

Via Mick
where the f*** is FFP..?
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 pm

I'll come out and say Suarez is the absolute perfect signing for arsenal. Exactly what the club needs in terms of player... his attitude, well it's a risk worth taking. If I'm Wenger, i drop the 58 mil euros and go into the season with aspirations of a title.

Of course, it won't happen. But i hope it does.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Send Some Youngesters on Loan to Leverkusen and Get 1st refusal on Lars
#NeverGiveUp
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Sina wrote:Send Some Youngesters on Loan to Leverkusen and Get 1st refusal on Lars
#NeverGiveUp

Leverkusen may have better youngsters than us Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Bernard is the next one.. rumours all over the media.. but none has any reliable quotes from the player, agent or club officials.. Laughing
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Mad  if only Bellerin was ready to Replace Carvajal...but too early for him
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Dream On Manure you are not getting Cesc :coffee:

Man U should consider other targets as both Cesc Fabregas & Barcelona have no intention of changing their stance. (Sport.ES)
----------
Carlo Ancelotti says he has no interest in bringing Gareth Bale to Real Madrid this summer while striker Gonzalo Higuain will be staying at the club.
Former Chelsea boss Ancelotti is currently in the process of shaping his new-look Madrid squad after replacing Jose Mourinho as manager last month.

And after splashing out the best part of £60million on new signings such as Asier Illarramendi, Isco, Daniel Carvajal and Casemiro, Ancelotti says he has no intention of pursuing the big-money capture of Spurs winger Bale.

‘Gareth Bale? I’m very happy with my squad,’ said Ancelotti.

He is a good player, but I’m happy with what we have here.’

Ancelotti has also confirmed that he plans to keep striker Higuain, despite Arsenal and Chelsea expressing a firm interest in the player.

Arsenal are thought to have agreed terms with the 25-year-old, while the player told reporters earlier this week that he was wanted by Chelsea.

But Madrid don’t look like they’ll be parting with him.
‘Higuain is a great player and I’m very happy to have him here,’ he added.

‘We had a good conversation about the future. I won’t reveal details, but it was good.’
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 pm

‏@arseblog

Dick Law walks into a bar. It takes him so long to decide on a drink the bar closes. Then someone else buys the bar.
Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next