Benry
djoe26
Sina
Jay29
Iceman
60 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Didn't some one say Gervinho was a Drogba-type winger?? Or did I read that somewhere else? confused

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by A Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Jamin wrote:Welcome back 'A Gunner'

Thanks mate Smile
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Obviously Bendtner + Denilson are leaving. They themselves have already confirmed this.

Vela probably deserves a proper chance this season but he has to man up and shows hes good enough quickly.

Nasri needs to sort himself out
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by A Gunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

I honestly think Vela is way better than Chich but he need the proper stage to preform on.
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

So far, Gervinho is supposed to replace Bendtner. Alvarez rumor has died down but he would replace Nasri/Arshavin. That leaves Denilson replacement, AW said he doesn't want Scott Parker. are we linked with any DM yet?
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 am

I dont know why but i have this feeling that we will end up signing unknown players. I hope iam wrong cause it will be real disappointment.

As for gervinho i like him but i dont know if he would suit in arsenal. He is a great player though.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am

djoe26 wrote:I dont know why but i have this feeling that we will end up signing unknown players. I hope iam wrong cause it will be real disappointment.

As for gervinho i like him but i dont know if he would suit in arsenal. He is a great player though.

Why wouldn't he suit Arsenal? A pacey dribbler with good skill and movement. He'd fit in very well here.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:19 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Why wouldn't he suit Arsenal? A pacey dribbler with good skill and movement. He'd fit in very well here.
I have seen some of lilles matches and i've always seen him play right wing or CF but i've never seen him play left wing. Thats why iam unsure about it. Maybe he can play left wing or maybe Wenger will use new tactics. But he is a great player.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 am

What Arsenal needs is 3 players not much to ask.

1 German player that is a striker.

1 Dutch player who plays in Midfield.

1 Italian or eastern European Defender.

wenger looks stressed out guys, he has so many things going on now, a lot of players want to leave and it will be hard to replace them. No one really wants Bendtner and I hope he does stay with Arsenal, if he does leave there aren't any forwards that are better then him willing to come to Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 am

Twoism wrote:So far, Gervinho is supposed to replace Bendtner. Alvarez rumor has died down but he would replace Nasri/Arshavin. That leaves Denilson replacement, AW said he doesn't want Scott Parker. are we linked with any DM yet?

Denilson is being replaced by Lansbury
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:54 am

Really? too soon I believe
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 am

I want a tall midfielder like Diaby but can header it not into our goal!
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 am

Kiwigunner wrote:
Twoism wrote:So far, Gervinho is supposed to replace Bendtner. Alvarez rumor has died down but he would replace Nasri/Arshavin. That leaves Denilson replacement, AW said he doesn't want Scott Parker. are we linked with any DM yet?

Denilson is being replaced by Lansbury

I hope so Lansbury can become a great player, Lansbury can get a lot play time if he uses the time he gets to prove himself.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 am

If Lansbury is an able deputy for the first half of the season to Song, then he would be strong enough to bear the workload with Song through the season. I really think we should hold on to him and set him a target of say 30 games this season, League Cup and FA Cup included. He has done well enough with Norwich to deserve that.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 am

Gervinho a cheap version of david villa Razz
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 am

Problem with Lansbury is that he's a CM not a DM, not in the same way denilson is however. He isn't exactly a good deputy to Song, because he likes to go forward himself, but partnered with another good CM with a good defensive work rate, like Wilshere, I think he'd be ok.

He'll do better than denilson there, but still not a perfect replacement. His work rate will make up for any problems with his DM abilities.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

yes lansbury is good defensively too. he is like raul merieles liverpool type player. if he cant get into the first team he needs to go on loan to some premiership side like wilshere did.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Arsenal are locked in a straight fight with Manchester City for the bargain £8million signature of Lille forward Gervinho.

The 24-year old will decide his future after returning from international duty tomorrow and is known to favour a move to the Emirates.

But City’s late intervention has left Arsene Wenger fretting over whether he can secure his main attacking target.

Sportsmail understands an Eastlands delegation has travelled to France in the past fortnight to explore the possibility of landing a striker whose form has been closely monitored by Arsenal ever since he joined Lille two years ago.

With Roberto Mancini demanding reinforcements throughout his squad, in readiness for a Champions’ League campaign next season, City are prepared to go head-to-head with Arsenal for the Ivory Coast striker.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394978/Arsenal-Manchester-City-battle-Lilles-8m-rated-Gervinho.html#ixzz1OZKf8EQ3
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 am

Phil Jones has set the stage for a bidding war among the Premier League's top clubs by telling Blackburn that he is ready to leave Ewood Park this summer.

The highly-rated England Under-21 defender and his agent had a brief meeting with manager Steve Kean at Blackburn's Brockhall training ground on Monday morning when Jones is believed to have indicated that he feels the time is right to make the step up to a bigger club.

The 19-year-old flies to Denmark with Stuart Pearce's squad on Wednesday for the European Championships, but he has asked that his agent be kept informed of any interest.

Liverpool and Arsenal are currently at the front of the queue with the player's camp said to favour a move to Anfield.

However Blackburn sources have confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson expressed an interest in January, and both Manchester United and neighbours City could enter the equation once the bidding begins.

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am

NOU CAMP legend Johan Cruyff insists Barcelona must sign Cesc Fabregas - so they can get even BETTER.

Former Barca player and coach Cruyff is adamant the Champions League winners need to add strength in depth.

Arsene Wenger is desperate to keep Fabregas at Arsenal.

But Cruyff believes signing the Gunners star, 24, would mean midfield stars Sergio Busquets, Andres Iniesta and Xavi can be kept fresher during the season.

The Dutchman, 64, said: "If Cesc signs there will be four players for three places, which means all of them can share out a lot of games.

"There comes a stage in the season when everything is at stake but the team is out of gas.

"As good as the Barca players are - and they are good - there comes a time where they've played too many games.

"You need players not only to strengthen competition but also to move things around without upsetting the team's rhythm."

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 am

NASRI VS MANUTD
Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand has revealed his admiration for Samir Nasri by comparing the Arsenal playmaker to Old Trafford icon Eric Cantona.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is looking for midfield inspiration to replace the retiring Paul Scholes and Nasri, who is out of contract next year, has refused to rule out a move to Old Trafford.

Ferdinand has given an insight into how highly Nasri is rated by the new Premier League champions by naming him as his favourite French player.

“Samir Nasri is an excellent player who has a good technique and a huge amount of talent,” said the England defender. “And he scores goals.

"For me, he is one of the best players right now. I think he even won the title of best French football player at international level.

"The French have a history of good players here. Thierry Henry has been fantastic. Just like Cantona.

"And let’s not forget Marcel Desailly.”

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by A Gunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

This MU bullshit is making me lose my mind ... I mean from Nasri being one of my favorite players to the prospect of him joining MU???

This thing should get settled and fast so the team and AW could focus on potential signings.

As for Gervinho I'm not a fan of him to be honest but in-case Nasri leaves or Walcott is out of form he'll be a good replacment for them although Hazard would've been a better option.
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am

Don't expect anything except more rumours on this front till next week. Nasri already said he won't do anything till France international matches are done and dusted this week.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by A Gunner Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am

So that's 1 week of BS rumors huh? bounce
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm

The highly-rated Hungary winger has been linked with several English clubs including Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton, while sides in Spain are also thought to be chasing his signature.

It seemed Dzsudzsak had cleared up any speculation over his future earlier this year when he penned a new deal in Eindhoven to tie him to the club until 2015.

But the 24-year-old has now revealed he is ready to leave Holland in favour of an overseas adventure, and could be tempted by moves to England, Spain or Portugal.

Change

''It's time for change'', Dzsudzsak told Hungarian newspaper Nemzeti Sport. ''It is quite possible that I will leave PSV this summer.

"I did not talk about it at first, because the Eredivisie was still ongoing.

"But now the season is over, I can say that I want to develop further. I don't know where yet. Spain, England or Portugal seem like attractive options.''

Dzsudzsak has enjoyed a breakthrough campaign in Eindhoven this season, scoring 21 goals in all competitions for the Dutch giants.

The left-winger, capped 35 times for Hungary, has notched up over 100 appearances for PSV since joining from native club Debreceni VSC in summer 2008.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6939864,00.html

------------------------

He's way better than Gervinho imo.
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I personally think Gervinho is much better than Dzsudzsak.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next