italy vs portugal

+12
SaintJoe
zarola
TheRedStag
Magricos
izzy
Jack Daniels
BeautifulGame
Ganso
Doc
FilipeFerreira
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
16 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:so what its offensive you say nani is not portuguese, he was brought up in prtugal and so on he clearly is portuguese
danny is born in venezuela so does that mean he is from venezuela?
im more offended by the nani not being portuguese so many people can be born some where else but they are from another country

It's offensive that just because Mario Balotelli is black that you can imply and assume that he is from Ghana when his name is Italian, and he was born in Italy. That is racial profiling.
nani is balck so you say he is from cape green, whilst danny is white so he is portuguese even though according to your argument people who are not born in a certain country are not from that country
and nani's name is Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha which is a portuguese name and fyi he was abonded by him parents and raised by his aunt in portugal quite similar to ballo

I'm racially profiling ?

Nani was born in Cape Verde thus he is Cape Verdian.
Balotelli was born in Italy thus he is Italian. You stated he was Ghanian based solely on his skin color and that is racially profiling. I am stating facts, you are stating belligerent and offensive stereotypical views.

Nobody is speaking of Danny so I couldn't care less.

FYI he was still born in Cape Verde.

#stopspeaking

ya keep forgetting to mention danny, i never said ballo is ghanian but i said according to your logic he is

I don't "forget" about Danny, I choose not to speak of someone so insignificant to my life, there's a difference.

No, you racial stereotyped him and that is unacceptable. Football is blind to skin color, as you should be, but clearly you aren't.

you make me laugh, clearly you are picking on nani for his skin colour then accusing me of racial profiling good job

theaguia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

and if football is blind then does it matter where a player is born?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:56 am

theaguia wrote:i cant be asked to argue with people who just ignore arguments they cant fight back
il say it again you said nani is from capre verde because he is born there, but danny is born in venezuela does that make him venezuelan? according to your argument that is, you just pick up on nani because of his skin colour and then accuse others of racial profiling just get a life dude.
i never said ballo should ghanian coz of his skin colour i jsut mentioned if nani is from cape green then ballo is from ghana
ps: g. rossi is american according to your argument

I responded to your argument, and you ignored me by going off on a tangent saying Pepe is a good player when the post mentioned him once. I bet you can't be asked to be logical, either. Danny is Venezuelan, yes, and Rossi is American-born, yes. What are you getting at ? Make no sense.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 am

so g rossi should have been playing for the usa rather than italy right you picked on nani only coz of his colour you say that a player should not player for country x if he is born in country z. so why not look at all the player rather than just one
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 am

theaguia wrote:so g rossi should have been playing for the usa rather than italy right you picked on nani only coz of his colour you say that a player should not player for country x if he is born in country z. so why not look at all the player rather than just one

...because nobody brought him up. Your poor attempt at digressing from your racial segregation and profiling are really poorly done. Jog on mate. Time to call it a night, yes ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 am

whatever stop drinking and posting
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 am

theaguia wrote:whatever stop drinking and posting

No more arguments.

Ah so you lost the debate, alright next please.

Were waiting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 am

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:whatever stop drinking and posting

No more arguments.

Ah so you lost the debate, alright next please.

Were waiting.

Hahaha clearly. What's funny is I'm apparently "drinking" yet he is the one who speaks as though he is slurring his words. If he really spells like that, I worry for him.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 am

screw you english is my third language,
ps: i have arguments but its no use debting against a wall, only 3 people have said italy is better whilst many more including nuetrals state portugal is better, you wage a lone battle i rest my case
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 am

theaguia wrote:screw you english is my third language,
ps: i have arguments but its no use debting against a wall, only 3 people have said italy is better whilst many more including nuetrals state portugal is better, you wage a lone battle i rest my case

The only thing you should rest is your body and mind, because the case for Portugal is non-existant. You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal.

Go to bed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:28 am

theaguia wrote:screw you english is my third language,
ps: i have arguments but its no use debting against a wall, only 3 people have said italy is better whilst many more including nuetrals state portugal is better, you wage a lone battle i rest my case

Nice insult, 'Screw You', I will be like the Milanista's now and report you ahahahahah. Jokes aside. Insulting is against the rules, hopefully an admin dosen't catch you.

And by the way, your arguing about people's race not, who's better and infact you even metioned that we win in all except for wingers and fullbacks.

So yes, next please.

:coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 am

no i didnt,
i said italy wins in gk and strikers not much else
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:screw you english is my third language,
ps: i have arguments but its no use debting against a wall, only 3 people have said italy is better whilst many more including nuetrals state portugal is better, you wage a lone battle i rest my case

The only thing you should rest is your body and mind, because the case for Portugal is non-existant. You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal.

Go to bed.

Your post doesnt make any sense.What does trophy cabinet has anything to do with who is better team at the moment?

By your logic Italy has a better team than spain at he moment.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 am

i know right?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:screw you english is my third language,
ps: i have arguments but its no use debting against a wall, only 3 people have said italy is better whilst many more including nuetrals state portugal is better, you wage a lone battle i rest my case

The only thing you should rest is your body and mind, because the case for Portugal is non-existant. You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal.

Go to bed.

Your post doesnt make any sense.What does trophy cabinet has anything to do with who is better team at the moment?

By your logic Italy has a better team than spain at he moment.

If you acutally read the other pages you see the real arguments /facepalm.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:23 am

sciacca wrote:
If you acutally read the other pages you see the real arguments /facepalm.


If u actually read through the thread no one said Portugal are historically better.Everyone who said Portugal is better are referring to the current state.So unless he completely misunderstood everyone his logic is stupid.

JuvenelCuore wrote:

You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
If you acutally read the other pages you see the real arguments /facepalm.


If u actually read through the thread no one said Portugal are historically better.Everyone who said Portugal is better are referring to the current state.So unless he completely misunderstood everyone his logic is stupid.

JuvenelCuore wrote:

You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal.


Is that so? He just finished before writing this. He just said that in general...

"GK - We win.

CB - Chiellini x Ranocchia > Carvalho x Pepe

RB - Maggio > Bosingwa

LB - Balzaretti < Coentrao

Midfield - You forget someone named Daniele De Rossi. Kick our asses ? Yeah good luck getting past the gladiator. Miles better than anyone you have. Montolivo, Aquilani, Pirlo, Marchisio run circles around your midfield which is mediocre at best. Cassano is more creative than any player you have.

Strikers - We destroy you. Balotelli, Pazzini, Rossi, Matri, Quagliarella, etc.

You can't say you win wingers because we don't have any so it means absolutely nothing. Italy is a better, stronger, faster, and more skilled side with more depth. Beyond your starting XI, you have nobody. Our bench's starting XI would still beat yours. The only things you beat us at is LB, which once again is only one player so if Coentrao is injured, Portugal is ruined.

Look who is doing better in qualification. Look at the fact Portugal has never beaten a far superior Italia. Look at the coaching, history, etc. Portugal are a small nation who do nothing internationally and have never and will never be considered favorites. I'd put my money on England who do not do well at International Fixtures before I'd drop a dime on Portugal. I know it is a sad, unfortunate truth, but you have to deal with it. Carvalho won't even be at the Euro 2012 probably so don't even count on having a strong CB partnership unless you put in Bruno Alves who is nothing special (no big club wanted him).

There really is no argument. Results speak for themselves.
"


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 am

+1.

People need to learn how to read.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 am

hahaha nice one,
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 am

sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.

That was just a general comment...you're attacking specifics but ignoring the general here.

I should grow up ? You're 23 years old and arguing with a 17 year old. Give your head a shake pal.


Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.

How is he insulting, there is not insults in that statement... scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 am

sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.

How is he insulting, there is not insults in that statement... scratch

JuvenelCuore wrote:+1.

People need to learn how to read.

Who does he referring to?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 am

he just insulted him right now
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.

How is he insulting, there is not insults in that statement... scratch

JuvenelCuore wrote:+1.

People need to learn how to read.

Who does he referring to?

So? How is that insult? He's saying before you come up with such conclusions read the other posts before attackiing him on post. But anyways he only said that refering it to theaguia who claimed the same thing to me in the other topic.

theaguia wrote:he just insulted him right now

LOL? In the other topic you just told me to go learn how to read. And thats not an insult by the way, he took that as a joke refering it to your statment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So why say " You can say many people say Portugal are better, but look at your trophy case pal".Who is he referring to as many people in this thread?

And he should grow up before throwing personal insults towards others.

That was just a general comment...you're attacking specifics but ignoring the general here.

I should grow up ? You're 23 years old and arguing with a 17 year old. Give your head a shake pal.

i would find that offensive, but thats just my 2 cents
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 9 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum