Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:22 pm

So did Rodrygo but no smoke without fire. Ceballos will want to move on if he can get a big team to pay what we demand. As there are no teams that'll offer what we want he'll probably stay as he isn't "unwanted". He is plenty useful in the league and the Copa.

Rodrygo is another one who'll probably move on but I doubt it'll be this summer. Rather the next one if he's relegated to the bench and we find a winning formula without him

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 40 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:21 pm

Well at least we agree about Rodrygo!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:43 pm

Club is working on getting Nacho is extend one more year and it appears he is considering it. Apparently they have put a new contract in place for him. The logic seems to be doubts of full ACL recoveries for both Militao and Alaba, which is often the case with this injury. They want experience and the youth replacements (Yoro and / or Marin) can wait a year.

Also they are reportedly uping the battle to sign Davies. Bayern with new coach are pressing him to renew, plus there are others that could outbid Madrid for him, if he doesn’t renew. It will mean they will have to pay more than they wanted to, but I think Davies will be coming. It might be late into summer before we know. Plus it does seem like Mendy will stay for another year (puts us in a similar situation when we had Marcelo and Coentrao). That leaves Fran to be sold!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:29 pm

So apparently Nacho may likely leave to Arabia. Leny Yoro and Alphonso Davies also HAVE to be sold this summer. If the club really thinks they are generational and worth it then I would think we will get them this summer, assuming that they really do want to come here too and that they do what they can to pressure their clubs as well/play their cards right.

Letting go of Nacho and selling Vallejo, Rafa Marin, Fran García, and Miguel Gutierrez (I suppose) should be in the cards to build up funds. I don't like seeing in the news that Mendy is seen by the club as expendable. I think we ideally could have both Davies and Mendy. If we let go of Mendy then we'd be betting that Davies can improve his injury record and his defensive skills to be THE well rounded starter. He's 5 and a half years younger than Mendy.

Have to check up on the Miguel Gutierrez footage but I believe Gutierrez is generally seen as having a higher ceiling as a LB than Fran García.

Also don't think Rodrygo will be leaving nor should he, and I don't take the Wirtz rumors seriously, nor the hypotheses that he can be converted into a complete, expansive midfielder like Modric.

Wirtz looks more like a forward/attacker than a midfielder to me, closer in profile in terms of ideal positioning and attributes to SS/AM type of players like Antoine Griezmann or Marco Reus maybe, rather than Modric. People go too far with player position conversion theories imo. Wirtz also seems to operate most from the left and middle, we have too many forwards already.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40