theaguia
16 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 3 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm

sciacca wrote:
Doc wrote:
sciacca wrote:This is guy claiming Pepe is better surely has no common sense....

As oppose to the guy who claims Portugal are a bunch of nobodies other than good wingers...

When did I say that? Their fullbacks are also better. I'm just claiming we have as much as talent as they do, and we are currently doing better. It's called facts and reality.

Don't think he was talking about you sir. Cool

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:22 pm

@theaguia: we bid on Meiereles ? We also bid 12M on Martinez...is he a world class player too ?

@Ganso: I was too busy seeing Messi doing this right Madrid;

As Antonio said, let's see who goes further. Portugal has a weak team and that has been shown throughout the generations of football. You can sit here and say we did badly at the 2010 World Cup, and that is permissible as many teams did (France, Brazil, etc.) We have an excuse for that. What's your excuse for losing to Greece and having an empty trophy cabinet ?

Little fanboys of Portugal only know how to buy Ronaldo jerseys and cling onto posters of him hoping he'll score, and then eventually going off on a tangent, abandoning ship, supporting Brasil, and claiming Portugal and Brasil are like brothers.

Good luck in the Euros. Hopefully you lot don't come up against the might Greek side !!
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Doc wrote:
sciacca wrote:This is guy claiming Pepe is better surely has no common sense....

As oppose to the guy who claims Portugal are a bunch of nobodies other than good wingers...

When did I say that? Their fullbacks are also better. I'm just claiming we have as much as talent as they do, and we are currently doing better. It's called facts and reality.

Don't think he was talking about you sir. Cool

He quoted me, misread. However let's put this in perspective shall we?

2002 - Portugal finally qualifies, has a great squad, not better than Italy's best very talented with the likes of Figo, what happens? They choke. We infact got screwed.

2004 - Portugal, finals, very talented, whats happnes? Choke once again.

2006 - We had the better squad and won the World Cup, Portugal once again, choke

2008 - We beat Portugal, and up to this date never have they beaten us

2010 - We sucked, we know. Portugal was better, but still didn't go far.

2011 - Stats show we are better, and are undefeated.

Last edited by sciacca on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@theaguia: we bid on Meiereles ? We also bid 12M on Martinez...is he a world class player too ?

As Antonio said, let's see who goes further. Portugal has a weak team and that has been shown throughout the generations of football. You can sit here and say we did badly at the 2010 World Cup, and that is permissible as many teams did (France, Brazil, etc.) We have an excuse for that. What's your excuse for losing to Greece and having an empty trophy cabinet ?

Little fanboys of Portugal only know how to buy Ronaldo jerseys and cling onto posters of him hoping he'll score, and then eventually going off on a tangent, abandoning ship, supporting Brasil, and claiming Portugal and Brasil are like brothers.

Good luck in the Euros. Hopefully you lot don't come up against the might Greek side !!

Being quite disrespectful don't you think?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@theaguia: we bid on Meiereles ? We also bid 12M on Martinez...is he a world class player too ?

Being quite disrespectful don't you think?

Nope, he's telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 pm

sciacca wrote:

I reckon you didn't say that dear sir or else I would have said "you" instead of "guy". Facts and reality huh. It's true, Italy would always be considered a better footballing nation than Portugal, I don't think that has any real argument.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 pm

As a neutral this would be my combined Italy Portugal lineup.

Buffon

RB(Abete?) -----Pepe-----Chielini--------Coentrao

Meireles-------De Rossi------Moutinho

Nani---------------Rossi---------------Ronaldo

Clearly Portugal has better players IMO. and i am unbiased.Not sure who Portugal has at RB.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Are people seriously mentioning Cassano when there is Rossi.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 pm

@izzy: disrespectful how ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:As a neutral this would be my combined Italy Portugal lineup.

Buffon

RB(Abete?) -----Pepe-----Chielini--------Coentrao

Meireles-------De Rossi------Moutinho

Nani---------------Rossi---------------Ronaldo

Clearly Portugal has better players IMO. and i am unbiased.Not sure who Portugal has at RB.

Not bad...you got it 15% right. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Magricos wrote: Are people seriously mentioning Cassano when there is Rossi.

Rossi is not a creative force...

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

sciacca wrote:
Ganso wrote:oh lawd,more videos

Yup vidoes of showing what Giovinco is capable of, seeing you Milanistas and these portuguse fans have no idea what he is capable of.

if he is so great why did so many juve coaches reject him? just saying...........
cassano is indeed a special player when he plays which is rare these days
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@izzy: disrespectful how ?

Come on now. I don't think i really need to show you. Some posts of yours people might take offence to.

Also, I don't buy the arguement that Italy are currently better than Portugal because of their history. Doesn't sound right.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 pm

theaguia wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yup vidoes of showing what Giovinco is capable of, seeing you Milanistas and these portuguse fans have no idea what he is capable of.

if he is so great why did so many juve coaches reject him? just saying...........

How well were our coaches in the past? They all got fired. That says it all my friend, so keep talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

btw what did you do in 2004?
we lost to a team who didnt play football so you know what im nnot that upset.

ps: greece beat a france with zidane and the czech who were playing some of the best football they have every played and they had nedved
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Come on now. I don't think i really need to show you. Some posts of yours people might take offence to.

Also, I don't buy the arguement that Italy are currently better than Portugal because of their history. Doesn't sound right.

Who said anything about history, let's look now shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

just shows how informed you are about that match.pepe was sent off because of a dive. before that it was 0-0 and messi was quiet.

this is simply unbeatable with you guys.now days Italy is average and juve shows just that,hence why most national teamers are from juventus and you guys defending italy are juve fans.nuff said
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm

theaguia wrote:

btw what did you do in 2004?
we lost to a team who didnt play football so you know what im nnot that upset.

ps: greece beat a france with zidane and the czech who were playing some of the best football they have every played and they had nedved

History I see? Well they lost. Didn't win anything, We won the World Cup. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Boo hoo. That is football. The site's banner says "A Football Forum for the Football Fanatics," not a site for footballing conservatives. Don't get involved and then back out and place limits.

You don't have to buy anything, you just have to look at players, standings, and matches we've played against them.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:37 pm

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
sciacca wrote:

How well were our coaches in the past? They all got fired. That says it all my friend, so keep talking.
actually i rather type, and stop saying what you say every season. Gio has been great in parma but how exactly does it make him better than all the portuguese players? i dont know he is great but i dont think he would make it to the portuguese team he would be an impact sub prob which is what he is for italy
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:38 pm

btw we are getting away, the question was who is the better team right now
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

btw Portugal is slightly better.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Boo hoo. That is football. The site's banner says "A Football Forum for the Football Fanatics," not a site for footballing conservatives. Don't get involved and then back out and place limits.

You don't have to buy anything, you just have to look at players, standings, and matches we've played against them.

Alright then. Whatever, you keep doing what you're doing in this thread I just posted because I saw it was getting very heated.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

theaguia wrote:btw we are getting away, the question was who is the better team right now

Italy. Simple as that. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Ganso wrote:

just shows how informed you are about that match.pepe was sent off because of a dive. before that it was 0-0 and messi was quiet.

this is simply unbeatable with you guys.now days Italy is average and juve shows just that,hence why most national teamers are from juventus and you guys defending italy are juve fans.nuff said

1. I never said he burned Pepe, I just said I didn't really see Messi being "quiet," especially when he did that during the game. Please do not assume.

2. "Hence why most national teamers are from Juventus." Not seeing the correlation.

1934 FIFA World Cup (9); Gianpiero Combi, Virginio Rosetta, Luigi Bertolini, Felice Borel IIº, Umberto Caligaris, Giovanni Ferrari, Luis Monti, Raimundo Orsi and Mario Varglien Iº
1938 FIFA World Cup (2); Alfredo Foni and Pietro Rava
1982 FIFA World Cup (6); Dino Zoff, Antonio Cabrini, Claudio Gentile, Paolo Rossi, Gaetano Scirea and Marco Tardelli
2006 FIFA World Cup (5); Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi, Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluca Zambrotta

All from Juventus during World Cup winning campaigns. What were you saying ?

Last edited by JuvenelCuore on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Magricos wrote: btw Portugal is slightly better.

Italy - 16 Points
Portugal - 10 points

Italy - Undefeated
Portugal - One loss + One tie

Italy vs Portugal. 3-1 Italy.

Go to bed buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next