El Gunner
BarcaLearning
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Premier League 2024/25 - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League 2024/25

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:40 pm

El Gunner wrote:you're so full of it

Full of it is your romanticised intangible posts that are basically cope for Arsenal and shoehorning the lack of trophies in Arsenals laughable history since Wenger last won. The fucking irony Laughing

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:42 pm

Glory wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Trophies indeed are the be all end all of football and anything else is pure cope. But

Arsenal did have a brilliant season and the star of it all is Arteta above all. Pep is leaving next summer as it is so Arsenal statistically are due for a trophy

Where is that cranky German geriatric Hans who took every chance to shit on Arteta when he could

That accounts to nothing in modern football imho. Next season Arsenal could get a long term injury to one of their key players, or a variety of different factors could throw a spanner in the works for them. This season they were largely lucky with regard to availability of main players and tbf you need that luck when you are up against City who will be basically flawless in the second half of the season. As EG said rightly its all about the timing and its been terrible for them. For every top team there will be a shelf life, 5-6 years perhaps max. You have to achieve maximum in that period before the next transition. And Arsenal have entered that territory with the team they have assembled. Its unfortunate any team that's taken years and careful planning at all levels to built comes up against a corrupt organization that's put together by bending and breaking rules.

I totally agree it does not apply to this situation but with City possibly being punished and LFC in the rebuilding period post Klopp its the only chance they have.

It wont be anywhere as impressive as other victories given the PL will be weak if City is punished but a well needed trophy given they have accomplished fuck all for 20 years.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:33 am

Casciavit wrote:No it’s a reference to a GL chat meme from 10 years ago. Casciavit is one of AC Milan’s old nicknames, while Lasciavit means leave. Arq would write Lasciavit instead sometimes lol.

ah i wasn't as active back then during the peak chat years... i think mainly for bad internet reasons and the lack of efficient mobile website. I was more on my phone than my PC/laptop during my high school years. Guess i also had other teenage interest such as chasing and obsessing over female tail.

fun fact: i always felt like a bit of an outsider from the "cool crowd" during those times on GL even if i was one of the goal.com lithium forum day-oners. I also felt people took me less serious because i was some shitbag teenager with shitty lingo from some unknown random African country lol

so i tactically started beefs with RedOranje, McAgger and Mole to gain more "attention" WWE style

proud to say though, i've practically carried GL since 2018 as the number 1 heel-babyface
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:31 am

I remember calling Lascia that in chat. How he has grown is incredible for his posts and knowledge where no where near as comprehensive as they are now whereas Ive become lazy to the expense of my actual content itself. Im glad he's posting again.

Surprised no one has mentioned LFC's new appointment as I cannot be more underwhelmed for I never rated Slot's Feyenoord nor do I his somewhat more pragmatic ideals nor do I want another fucking dutch bald fraud in the Premier League.

#SlotOut

No doubt RedO is excited about this
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I remember calling Lascia that in chat. How he has grown is incredible for his posts and knowledge where no where near as comprehensive as they are now whereas Ive become lazy to the expense of my actual content itself. Im glad he's posting again.

Surprised no one has mentioned LFC's new appointment as I cannot be more underwhelmed for I never rated Slot's Feyenoord nor do I his somewhat more pragmatic ideals nor do I want another fucking dutch bald fraud in the Premier League.

#SlotOut

No doubt RedO is excited about this

We might be seeing a trend amongst of bald headed managers being favored for big clubs
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2