FilipeFerreira
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
16 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 8 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:14 am

SaintJoe wrote:I don't even know where this disrespect and hostility towards Portugal comes from, but honestly, I don't care.

Ontopic, because I haven't even answered being pissed off and all. I would have to say Italy. They have 16 points in 6 games and are ahead of everyone, while Portugal has been struggling a bit.

Exactly, I don't understand why some people claim Portugal are currently better when were ahead of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I insulted your nation ? Not at all. My history teacher, who doesn't watch football, said this: "Today, Brasil and Portugal are separate...unless the World Cup comes around; then Portugal are on Brasil's side."

That would be totally wrong. Most of my friends (and myself) on the last World Cup were actually rooting for Germany because they had a very young team and were playing damn well.

And about Ronaldo... we really don't expect that much from him! I mean, he's a great player, but in the National Team he doesn't exactly shine. If I had to name the player who plays best for Portugal, I'd have to say Nani.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 am

Epic thread. Very Happy

I enjoyed it. Thanks all who participated. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:56 am

ynwa wrote:Epic thread. Very Happy

Your welcome I guess, thank you for this as well, I had fun proving the Portuguese fans wrong... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 am

SaintJoe wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I insulted your nation ? Not at all. My history teacher, who doesn't watch football, said this: "Today, Brasil and Portugal are separate...unless the World Cup comes around; then Portugal are on Brasil's side."

That would be totally wrong. Most of my friends (and myself) on the last World Cup were actually rooting for Germany because they had a very young team and were playing damn well.

And about Ronaldo... we really don't expect that much from him! I mean, he's a great player, but in the National Team he doesn't exactly shine. If I had to name the player who plays best for Portugal, I'd have to say Nani.

It's not wrong at all...this Portuguese kid I know even went as far to say Spain were Portugal's brothers and he supported them. Wasn't surprised.

And Nani is from Cape Verde so the fact a foreigner shines for you is appalling.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 am

SaintJoe wrote:

i was rooting for the dutch against brazil and for germny to win the wc, god people dont understand that we have a rivlarly we do not like it when brazil wins......

ronaldo, portuguese people really apriciate ronaldo for his club exploits rather his national team exploits, i am sure that portuguese love nani and carvalho more for their nt exploits.

back on topic
i do not understand what the logic is to compare qualification stats(in which we are first not second)

lets look at the last game lineups
portugal
eduardo
joao perreira-pepe-carvalho-coentrao
-------moutinho-----meireles
-------------carlos martins-------
nani----------------------cr7
------------postiga----------

italy
buffon
maggio-chiellini-ronocchia-balzerrati
aqualani-marchicio-pirlo-montolivo
-------cassano-----g.rossi------

i know they are different line ups but lets compare
gk:italy win-eduardo has to many blunders after the wc
fullbacks- portugal wins
centrebacks:portugal wins-chiellini is really great but as a pair pepe-carvalho win
midfield: portugal win by a small margin- because their midfield is in much better form, yes martins is not a great player and i would rather have danny or michael playing there but pirlo is past it(he is still capable for rarely nowdays) aqualani is not really played regularly nor well in the past few months, marchicio is a great talent and montolivo is more than a decent player but they way moutinho and meireles have been playing they would kick their asses
strikers: italy wins- i would cry if portugal had a forward like rossi
wingers: italy dont play with wingers but portugal would win
forwards: striker+cf+winger=portugal win

now we have a debate argue away

missing due to injury
veloso
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:

It's not wrong at all...this Portuguese kid I know even went as far to say Spain were Portugal's brothers and he supported them. Wasn't surprised.

And Nani is from Cape Verde so the fact a foreigner shines for you is appalling.

so ballotelli is from ghana?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 am

sciacca wrote:

Your welcome I guess, thank you for this as well, I had fun proving the Portuguese fans wrong... :coffee:

the the only thing you proved me wrong of was thinking you were a sensible poster
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 am

theaguia wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:

i was rooting for the dutch against brazil and for germny to win the wc, god people dont understand that we have a rivlarly we do not like it when brazil wins......

ronaldo, portuguese people really apriciate ronaldo for his club exploits rather his national team exploits, i am sure that portuguese love nani and carvalho more for their nt exploits.

back on topic
i do not understand what the logic is to compare qualification stats(in which we are first not second)

portugal
eduardo

italy
buffon

fullbacks- portugal wins
centrebacks:portugal wins-chiellini is really great but as a pair pepe-carvalho win
midfield: portugal win by a small margin- because their midfield is in much better form, yes martins is not a great player and i would rather have danny or michael playing there but pirlo is past it(he is still capable for rarely nowdays) aqualani is not really played regularly nor well in the past few months, marchicio is a great talent and montolivo is more than a decent player but they way moutinho and meireles have been playing they would kick their asses

missing due to injury
veloso

Italy win within depth ofcourse. Only with Wingers and Full backs does Portugal win... In general we win...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 am

theaguia wrote:
sciacca wrote:

the the only thing you proved me wrong of was thinking you were a sensible poster

Since when? ... :coffee: scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:25 am

theaguia wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:

back on topic

portugal
eduardo

italy
buffon

fullbacks- portugal wins

missing due to injury
veloso

Too bad 15% of that is true.

GK - We win.

CB - Chiellini x Ranocchia > Carvalho x Pepe

RB - Maggio > Bosingwa

LB - Balzaretti < Coentrao

Midfield - You forget someone named Daniele De Rossi. Kick our asses ? Yeah good luck getting past the gladiator. Miles better than anyone you have. Montolivo, Aquilani, Pirlo, Marchisio run circles around your midfield which is mediocre at best. Cassano is more creative than any player you have.

Strikers - We destroy you. Balotelli, Pazzini, Rossi, Matri, Quagliarella, etc.

You can't say you win wingers because we don't have any so it means absolutely nothing. Italy is a better, stronger, faster, and more skilled side with more depth. Beyond your starting XI, you have nobody. Our bench's starting XI would still beat yours. The only things you beat us at is LB, which once again is only one player so if Coentrao is injured, Portugal is ruined.

Look who is doing better in qualification. Look at the fact Portugal has never beaten a far superior Italia. Look at the coaching, history, etc. Portugal are a small nation who do nothing internationally and have never and will never be considered favorites. I'd put my money on England who do not do well at International Fixtures before I'd drop a dime on Portugal. I know it is a sad, unfortunate truth, but you have to deal with it. Carvalho won't even be at the Euro 2012 probably so don't even count on having a strong CB partnership unless you put in Bruno Alves who is nothing special (no big club wanted him).

There really is no argument. Results speak for themselves.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:

so ballotelli is from ghana?

Born in Italy. Please get your facts right. That's offensive, actually.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:31 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Too bad 15% of that is true.

GK - We win.

CB - Chiellini x Ranocchia > Carvalho x Pepe

RB - Maggio > Bosingwa

LB - Balzaretti < Coentrao

Midfield - You forget someone named Daniele De Rossi. Kick our asses ? Yeah good luck getting past the gladiator. Miles better than anyone you have. Montolivo, Aquilani, Pirlo, Marchisio run circles around your midfield which is mediocre at best. Cassano is more creative than any player you have.

Strikers - We destroy you. Balotelli, Pazzini, Rossi, Matri, Quagliarella, etc.

You can't say you win wingers because we don't have any so it means absolutely nothing. Italy is a better, stronger, faster, and more skilled side with more depth. Beyond your starting XI, you have nobody. Our bench's starting XI would still beat yours. The only things you beat us at is LB, which once again is only one player so if Coentrao is injured, Portugal is ruined.

Look who is doing better in qualification. Look at the fact Portugal has never beaten a far superior Italia. Look at the coaching, history, etc. Portugal are a small nation who do nothing internationally and have never and will never be considered favorites. I'd put my money on England who do not do well at International Fixtures before I'd drop a dime on Portugal. I know it is a sad, unfortunate truth, but you have to deal with it. Carvalho won't even be at the Euro 2012 probably so don't even count on having a strong CB partnership unless you put in Bruno Alves who is nothing special (no big club wanted him).

There really is no argument. Results speak for themselves.

+1 you added all the details.

Alright Portugal fans, what else now? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 am

so what its offensive you say nani is not portuguese, he was brought up in prtugal and so on he clearly is portuguese
danny is born in venezuela so does that mean he is from venezuela?
im more offended by the nani not being portuguese so many people can be born some where else but they are from another country
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 am

theaguia wrote:so what its offensive you say nani is not portuguese, he was brought up in prtugal and so on he clearly is portuguese
im more offended by the nani not being portuguese so many people can be born some where else but they are from another country

It's offensive that just because Mario Balotelli is black that you can imply and assume that he is from Ghana when his name is Italian, and he was born in Italy. That is racial profiling.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 am

seriously you are too biased, i mean cassano is suddently such a gret player, he is indeed special but he doesnt even play these days and he might be dropped.aqualani run circles around our mid, thats way your lovely club wants meireles insteas of aqua. how exactly do pepe and carvlho loose out?
ps: there are many underrated players around just because any big club doesnt want them doesnt make them not good, but fyi real wanted bruno but zenit offered 20 mil for him so he went to zenit
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:43 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:so what its offensive you say nani is not portuguese, he was brought up in prtugal and so on he clearly is portuguese

It's offensive that just because Mario Balotelli is black that you can imply and assume that he is from Ghana when his name is Italian, and he was born in Italy. That is racial profiling.
nani is balck so you say he is from cape green, whilst danny is white so he is portuguese even though according to your argument people who are not born in a certain country are not from that country
and nani's name is Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha which is a portuguese name and fyi he was abonded by him parents and raised by his aunt in portugal quite similar to ballo
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 am

you clearly are racial porffiling in our own words, deal with it
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 am

theaguia wrote:seriously you are too biased, i mean cassano is suddently such a gret player, he is indeed special but he doesnt even play these days and he might be dropped.aqualani run circles around our mid, thats way your lovely club wants meireles insteas of aqua. how exactly do pepe and carvlho loose out?
ps: there are many underrated players around just because any big club doesnt want them doesnt make them not good, but fyi real wanted bruno but zenit offered 20 mil for him so he went to zenit

Cassano was always a good player.

Meirles is transfer speculation...no official source has confirmed it.

Pepe and Carvalho are overrated and are nothing special. Carvalho plays in a league which has one competitive team besides Madrid (which he is on) so yeah it's not that hard defending there, and we all know how poorly he was at Chelsea. Pepe is a disgrace to football.

Bruno Alves is a poor player. He has never amounted to anything.

You racially profile players, so I'd rather not speak with you.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

nani is balck so you say he is from cape green, whilst danny is white so he is portuguese even though according to your argument people who are not born in a certain country are not from that country
and nani's name is Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha which is a portuguese name and fyi he was abonded by him parents and raised by his aunt in portugal quite similar to ballo

I'm racially profiling ?

Nani was born in Cape Verde thus he is Cape Verdian.
Balotelli was born in Italy thus he is Italian. You stated he was Ghanian based solely on his skin color and that is racially profiling. I am stating facts, you are stating belligerent and offensive stereotypical views.

Nobody is speaking of Danny so I couldn't care less.

FYI he was still born in Cape Verde.

#stopspeaking
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:47 am

pepe may be a disgrace to football but that doesnt take away his talent. in the same words cassano and ballo are also a disgrace to football no? they might not have punched people(cassano did but what peep did was worse ) but they did bad things yet they are great players no?>

read my previous post abt racial profiling, its obvious you are the one doing it
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I'm racially profiling ?

Balotelli was born in Italy thus he is Italian. You stated he was Ghanian based solely on his skin color and that is racially profiling. I am stating facts, you are stating belligerent and offensive stereotypical views.

#stopspeaking

ya keep forgetting to mention danny, i never said ballo is ghanian but i said according to your logic he is
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 am

theaguia wrote:pepe may be a disgrace to football but that doesnt take away his talent. in the same words cassano and ballo are also a disgrace to football no? they might not have punched people(cassano did but what peep did was worse ) but they did bad things yet they are great players no?>

read my previous post abt racial profiling, its obvious you are the one doing it

No, no it does not. Pepe is not a great player.

I read your post, it was non-sensical and apart from the fact your literacy is as low as Portugal's trophy count, it was pointless and false.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I'm racially profiling ?

#stopspeaking

ya keep forgetting to mention danny, i never said ballo is ghanian but i said according to your logic he is

I don't "forget" about Danny, I choose not to speak of someone so insignificant to my life, there's a difference.

No, you racial stereotyped him and that is unacceptable. Football is blind to skin color, as you should be, but clearly you aren't.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:54 am

i cant be asked to argue with people who just ignore arguments they cant fight back
il say it again you said nani is from capre verde because he is born there, but danny is born in venezuela does that make him venezuelan? according to your argument that is, you just pick up on nani because of his skin colour and then accuse others of racial profiling just get a life dude.
i never said ballo should ghanian coz of his skin colour i jsut mentioned if nani is from cape green then ballo is from ghana
ps: g. rossi is american according to your argument
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I'm racially profiling ?

#stopspeaking

I don't "forget" about Danny, I choose not to speak of someone so insignificant to my life, there's a difference.

No, you racial stereotyped him and that is unacceptable. Football is blind to skin color, as you should be, but clearly you aren't.

you make me laugh, clearly you are picking on nani for his skin colour then accusing me of racial profiling good job
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next