italy vs portugal

+12
SaintJoe
zarola
TheRedStag
Magricos
izzy
Jack Daniels
BeautifulGame
Ganso
Doc
FilipeFerreira
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
16 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?

Come on man...what are you going to ban Antonio for ? He isn't being racist towards Portugal or their inhabitants, and he is stating facts in a respectable manner.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

If you call that respectful then may God have mercy on your soul.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:If you call that respectful then may God have mercy on your soul.

May I ask a question ? Why is this forum dubbed as a meeting ground for fanatical football fans when we can't speak our minds ?

Juve fans chant that Ibrahimovic is a gypsy.

Man Utd fans chant that Tevez is a "T**t from Argentina."

That is flaring emotions. That is passion. That is football.

Nothing offensive was said, only facts.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?

Ban me for what? Saying 'Go to Bed', or 'Noob'. Noob is just claiming he's new to football and go to bed means go refresh your mind. Those are not insults... I've been saying it since 2009, and yet your warning me? Every admin here including Devi and Mclewis know how I speak, but however That's a first.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?



Warm up the Bus = Go Home = Go to Bed.

Checkmate.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?

I already explained. By the way, do as you wish, however I'd consult the other admins, because that is just none sense of a ban. No insults have been thrown, and by the way Jack Danieles People from the Milan section insulted my own personal life, have they been banned? No. My statements don't even compare to those insults nor are they even insults. Like I said, I'm a veteran around here, since 2009, every admin since that period knows how I speak, and this is how I speak, not once have I ever been even warned, but I guess if you think its an offense a crime to the rules being broken, then I won't question you. But as I said, consult the other admins please...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?



Warm up the Bus = Go Home = Go to Bed.

Checkmate.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

sciacca wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?

Ban me for what? Saying 'Go to Bed', or 'Noob'. Noob is just claiming he's new to football and go to bed means go refresh your mind. Those are not insults... I've been saying it since 2009, and yet your warning me? Every admin here including Devi and Mclewis know how I speak, but however That's a first.

Yea let's make those things ethical since you think it's alright and because you've been saying it since 2009.

Sure Devi and Mclewis knows.. But there are 7 admins in this forum.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?



Warm up the Bus = Go Home = Go to Bed.

Checkmate.

So they even relate to football? Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?



Warm up the Bus = Go Home = Go to Bed.

Checkmate.

So they even relate to football? Razz

Hahaha you bet. Seems to be within the ethical and moral standards that football has set forth. Smile
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 pm

sciacca wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?

I already explained. By the way, do as you wish, however I'd consult the other admins, because that is just none sense of a ban. No insults have been thrown, and by the way Jack Danieles People from the Milan section insulted my own personal life, have they been banned? No. My statements don't even compare to those insults nor are they even insults. Like I said, I'm a veteran around here, since 2009, every admin since that period knows how I speak, and this is how I speak, not once have I ever been even warned, but I guess if you think its an offense a crime to the rules being broken, then I won't question you. But as I said, consult the other admins please...

Did i Ban you? I was just giving you a warning.

By the way those people from Milan were warned and they stopped. You did right? were you banned? NO.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Thread has gone to hell.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Sure, I feel tired now debating with these people.
Just to make it clear. 3 days asleep is fine for you right?

Ban me for what? Saying 'Go to Bed', or 'Noob'. Noob is just claiming he's new to football and go to bed means go refresh your mind. Those are not insults... I've been saying it since 2009, and yet your warning me? Every admin here including Devi and Mclewis know how I speak, but however That's a first.

Yea let's make those things ethical since you think it's alright and because you've been saying it since 2009.

Sure Devi and Mclewis knows.. But there are 7 admins in this forum.

Alright do as you wish, I'm just saying you are mistaken. If you actually think it's an insult or you may be offended by those comments, then I don't know what we've become today. By the way, my point about 2009 was that if I was allowed to say those for two years, It gives me every right to continue because they are not insults. But your the first to warn me, who ever knew stating someone is a noob is a bad thing. Who ever knew me saying Go to bed, since two years ago was breaking the rules. Were any new rules set or anything? Sorry Jack, but it seems odd that you would want to ban me over two little statements, but when people insult my personal life which is far more offensive they seem to be off on their own.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Jack, does that mean if I find something chanted or said within a football stadium it's fair game for the forum ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Calling another forum member as "Noob" and telling him to "go to bed" Where's Football in that?

I already explained. By the way, do as you wish, however I'd consult the other admins, because that is just none sense of a ban. No insults have been thrown, and by the way Jack Danieles People from the Milan section insulted my own personal life, have they been banned? No. My statements don't even compare to those insults nor are they even insults. Like I said, I'm a veteran around here, since 2009, every admin since that period knows how I speak, and this is how I speak, not once have I ever been even warned, but I guess if you think its an offense a crime to the rules being broken, then I won't question you. But as I said, consult the other admins please...

Did i Ban you? I was just giving you a warning.

By the way those people from Milan were warned and they stopped. You did right? were you banned? NO.

'Would you like to sleep for three days'... You claimed it, so what do you want me to say lol? :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 pm

All I'm claiming is it's injustified to warn me now, since I've been saying it for two years now... What makes a difference back then and now? Nothing...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Is it just me or is it quiet around here ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by FilipeFerreira Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 pm

its because you keep ssaying it

all you say at the end of your arguments

GO TO SLEEP

Like your argument or opinion is stronger than the other persons, like your trying to force ur opinion on them. that's why ur being warned im guessing, if you don't understand that well you should.

I found it pretty annoying you kept saying GO TO SLEEP
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:its because you keep ssaying it

all you say at the end of your arguments

GO TO SLEEP

Like your argument or opinion is stronger than the other persons, like your trying to force ur opinion on them. that's why ur being warned im guessing, if you don't understand that well you should.

I found it pretty annoying you kept saying GO TO SLEEP

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Sleep
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:its because you keep ssaying it

all you say at the end of your arguments

GO TO SLEEP

Like your argument or opinion is stronger than the other persons, like your trying to force ur opinion on them. that's why ur being warned im guessing, if you don't understand that well you should.

I found it pretty annoying you kept saying GO TO SLEEP

LOL? Please show me where 'forcing someone an opinion' is against the rules? Oh and by the way... Im not, because I'm right. Stats show it and I've done that. So you find it annoying, cry me a river. Thats how I speak.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Well anyway, lets get back on topic.

I think Portugal are currently better than Italy right now. Better squad, think the score would be 3-1 if they played.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 pm

izzy26 wrote:Well anyway, lets get back on topic.

I think Portugal are currently better than Italy right now. Better squad, think the score would be 3-1 if they played.

Really? Oh wait, it's the opposite. We played them recently? AND WE WON 3-1 !


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 pm

izzy26 wrote:Well anyway, lets get back on topic.

I think Portugal are currently better than Italy right now. Better squad, think the score would be 3-1 if they played.

It's a good thing your opinion means nothing, and the reality is that WE beat Portugal 3-1 !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

sciacca wrote:Alright do as you wish, I'm just saying you are mistaken. If you actually think it's an insult or you may be offended by those comments, then I don't know what we've become today. By the way, my point about 2009 was that if I was allowed to say those for two years, It gives me every right to continue because they are not insults. But your the first to warn me, who ever knew stating someone is a noob is a bad thing. Who ever knew me saying Go to bed, since two years ago was breaking the rules. Were any new rules set or anything? Sorry Jack, but it seems odd that you would want to ban me over two little statements, but when people insult my personal life which is far more offensive they seem to be off on their own.

First and foremost. Why did the Milan fans insulted you? Because you were minding on their own business.

Did the Milan guys got a free ride? NO. They were warned.

Did i formally asked you to stop posting for the sake of both sides? Yes. What did you do? You ignored it the first time.

Now about this one.

In what world is throwing out "Go to Bed" or "Noob" is proper while having an argument/debate?? Any sane person will consider that as an insult. And throwing insults merits a warning.

You may say other people let it go. But not me. Ever since I've been Madrid Moderator I've never tolerated such things in that section. Now that I'm an Administrator the same is such.

Deal with it. You've been warned.

And remember..

You are already in thin-ice since the start of this forum(Goal Legacy). So stop fooling around.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Come on man, that game was in 2008. Was does it mean? I'm talking about right now and I think Portugal would win.

@J, why does my opinion mean nothing? Because my views differ from your own. I think many people would agree that Portugal are a better team than Italy right now.

Have no idea what all the hostility is about.


Last edited by izzy26 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum