italy vs portugal

+12
SaintJoe
zarola
TheRedStag
Magricos
izzy
Jack Daniels
BeautifulGame
Ganso
Doc
FilipeFerreira
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
16 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Come on man, that game was in 2008. Was does it mean? I'm talking about right now and I think Portugal would win.

@J, why does my opinion mean nothing? Because my views differ from your own. I think many people would agree that Portugal are a better team than Italy right now.

Have no idea what all the hostility is about.


Last edited by izzy26 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by FilipeFerreira Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:39 pm

sciacca wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Well anyway, lets get back on topic.

I think Portugal are currently better than Italy right now. Better squad, think the score would be 3-1 if they played.

Really? Oh wait, it's the opposite. We played them recently? AND WE WON 3-1 !


You have posted the same video 5 times, it's not helping your argument. Congratulations you won a friendly 3 years ago against a completely different team, with a completely different team. The present is now.

@izzy26, Your opinion doesn't matter because it's not similar to his own, apparently whoevers opinion that disagrees with him is void.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Alright do as you wish, I'm just saying you are mistaken. If you actually think it's an insult or you may be offended by those comments, then I don't know what we've become today. By the way, my point about 2009 was that if I was allowed to say those for two years, It gives me every right to continue because they are not insults. But your the first to warn me, who ever knew stating someone is a noob is a bad thing. Who ever knew me saying Go to bed, since two years ago was breaking the rules. Were any new rules set or anything? Sorry Jack, but it seems odd that you would want to ban me over two little statements, but when people insult my personal life which is far more offensive they seem to be off on their own.

First and foremost. Why did the Milan fans insulted you? Because you were minding on their own business.

Did the Milan guys got a free ride? NO. They were warned.

Did i formally asked you to stop posting for the sake of both sides? Yes. What did you do? You ignored it the first time.

Now about this one.

In what world is throwing out "Go to Bed" or "Noob" is proper while having an argument/debate?? Any sane person will consider that as an insult. And throwing insults merits a warning.

You may say other people let it go. But not me. Ever since I've been Madrid Moderator I've never tolerated such things in that section. Now that I'm an Administrator the same is such.

Deal with it. You've been warned.

And remember..

You are already in thin-ice since the start of this forum(Goal Legacy). So stop fooling around.

I understand. You're only trying to make the trains run on time as they say.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 pm

@izzy26, Your opinion doesn't matter because it's not similar to his own, apparently whoevers opinion that disagrees with him is void.

You've understood ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:Alright do as you wish, I'm just saying you are mistaken. If you actually think it's an insult or you may be offended by those comments, then I don't know what we've become today. By the way, my point about 2009 was that if I was allowed to say those for two years, It gives me every right to continue because they are not insults. But your the first to warn me, who ever knew stating someone is a noob is a bad thing. Who ever knew me saying Go to bed, since two years ago was breaking the rules. Were any new rules set or anything? Sorry Jack, but it seems odd that you would want to ban me over two little statements, but when people insult my personal life which is far more offensive they seem to be off on their own.

First and foremost. Why did the Milan fans insulted you? Because you were minding on their own business.

Did the Milan guys got a free ride? NO. They were warned.

Did i formally asked you to stop posting for the sake of both sides? Yes. What did you do? You ignored it the first time.

Now about this one.

In what world is throwing out "Go to Bed" or "Noob" is proper while having an argument/debate?? Any sane person will consider that as an insult. And throwing insults merits a warning.

You may say other people let it go. But not me. Ever since I've been Madrid Moderator I've never tolerated such things in that section. Now that I'm an Administrator the same is such.

Deal with it. You've been warned.

And remember..

You are already in thin-ice since the start of this forum(Goal Legacy). So stop fooling around.

10 reasons:

1) I posted there as a Serie A fan strictly and I have every right too
2) I never insulted their club or fans
3) My opinions and truth, does not give anyone the right to insult, so I don't see your point sorry.
4) Two wrongs don't make a right...
5) Mclewis gave me autorization to post there...
6) I've not broken any rules up to this date
7) If 'Go to Bed' and 'Noob' is an offense to anyone, I apologize, however THEY ARE NOT INSULTS. Nor are they even swear words to even begin with.
8 ) The way I speak, is the way I'am. I'm Sicilian, I'm not going to change the way I speak because that who I'am.
9) I accepted the warn, your statement of me being banned was injustice.
10) If you ask me, all admins should speak together before one makes a descion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

sciacca wrote:
10 reasons:

1) I posted there as a Serie A fan strictly and I have every right too
I was talking about the Milan Mod Thread. Any other problems were not handled by me.

2) I never insulted their club or fans
Posting nonsense and disturbing in what is an important thread(Milan Mod thread) Is insulting to
your Administrators.


3) My opinions and truth, does not give anyone the right to insult, so I don't see your point sorry.
You must learn how to speak out your opinion nicely. Goodness me.

4) Two wrongs don't make a right...
Please Elaborate more clearly.

5) Mclewis gave me autorization to post there...
I was talking about the Milan Mod Thread. Any other problems were not handled by me.

6) I've not broken any rules up to this date
Oh really? lol

7) If 'Go to Bed' and 'Noob' is an offense to anyone, I apologize, however THEY ARE NOT INSULTS. Nor are they even swear words to even begin with.
Yes they are insulting.

8 ) The way I speak, is the way I'am. I'm Sicilian, I'm not going to change the way I speak because that who I'am.
I don't care and this is not Sicily.

9) I accepted the warn, your statement of me being banned was injustice.
It was all just a warning in the first place. That "3 days" is still a warning. If I'm about to ban someone I sent him/her a personal message.

10) If you ask me, all admins should speak together before one makes a descion.
We always do that. I haven't banned you already right?

..........
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:
10 reasons:

1) I posted there as a Serie A fan strictly and I have every right too
I was talking about the Milan Mod Thread. Any other problems were not handled by me.

2) I never insulted their club or fans
Posting nonsense and disturbing in what is an important thread(Milan Mod thread) Is insulting to
you Administrators.


3) My opinions and truth, does not give anyone the right to insult, so I don't see your point sorry.
You must learn how to speak out you opinion nicely. Goodness me.

4) Two wrongs don't make a right...
Please Elaborate more clearly.

5) Mclewis gave me autorization to post there...
I was talking about the Milan Mod Thread. Any other problems were not handled by me.

6) I've not broken any rules up to this date
Oh really? lol

7) If 'Go to Bed' and 'Noob' is an offense to anyone, I apologize, however THEY ARE NOT INSULTS. Nor are they even swear words to even begin with.
Yes they are insulting.

8 ) The way I speak, is the way I'am. I'm Sicilian, I'm not going to change the way I speak because that who I'am.
I don't care and this is not Sicily.

9) I accepted the warn, your statement of me being banned was injustice.
It was all just a warning in the first place. That "3 days" is still a warning. If I'm about to ban someone I sent him/her a personal message.

10) If you ask me, all admins should speak together before one makes a descion.
We always do that. I haven't banned you already right?

..........

1) So? I gave my opinion who would be the best Mod, I don't see nothing wrong lol...
2) Posting none sense? I was provoked + my own personal life was insulted. I responded back, thats not none sense.
3) I'm Sicilian, We speak aggressively, what can I say. Everyone knows that by now lol..
4) Just because I say something and it seems to be offensive to people, nobody has a right to insult back, like what happened in the Milan section
5) Oh misunderstood, but I was provoked so...
6) What rules have I broken? Trolling? Nope. Opinions and trolling is a different story. Insults? Nope. 'Forcing an opinion', lmao....
7) If it is insulting then my oh my, what world do we live in today. Who ever noob a simple term, can be such a harsh statement, who knew a simple Sicilian expression, 'Vai dormiere', can be such offensive.
8 ) So? I'm Sicilian, I ain't gonna change the way. I speak this way. I've been like this for two years, your the only person who has that problem, I guess.
9) How is claiming three days a warn? Sure you notifying me which is a warn however Your clearly claiming that you want me banned for three days.
10) Good then...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 pm

[quote="sciacca"][quote="Jack Daniels"]
sciacca wrote:
1) So? I gave my opinion who would be the best Mod, I don't see nothing wrong lol...
Selective memory? That thread was cleaned 3 times because of you and MTD.

2) Posting none sense? I was provoked + my own personal life was insulted. I responded back, thats not none sense.
I already asked you to ignore them and let me do the rest. You ignored it.

3) I'm Sicilian, We speak aggressively, what can I say. Everyone knows that by now lol..
As i said. I don't care if you're Sicilian or not.

4) Just because I say something and it seems to be offensive to people, nobody has a right to insult back, like what happened in the Milan section
That's why those Milan Fans were warned right? And rightly so. Stop acting like you're the only victim.


5) Oh misunderstood, but I was provoked so...
JuvenelCuore is provoking me right now. But I'm gonna act mature and not to step down to his' level. Smile

6) What rules have I broken? Trolling? Nope. Opinions and trolling is a different story. Insults? Nope. 'Forcing an opinion', lmao....
Good lord.

7) If it is insulting then my oh my, what world do we live in today. Who ever noob a simple term, can be such a harsh statement, who knew a simple Sicilian expression, 'Vai dormiere', can be such offensive.
If it is not insulting then my oh my, what world do we live in today?

8 ) So? I'm Sicilian, I ain't gonna change the way. I speak this way. I've been like this for two years, your the only person who has that problem, I guess.
Yes i have a problem with it. Deal with it.

9) How is claiming three days a warn? Sure you notifying me which is a warn however Your clearly claiming that you want me banned for three days.
Yes I've already wanted you banned for like weeks now lol. But i can't do that just yet.

10) Good then...
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:36 pm

[quote="Jack Daniels"][quote="sciacca"]
Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:
1) So? I gave my opinion who would be the best Mod, I don't see nothing wrong lol...
Selective memory? That thread was cleaned 3 times because of you and MTD.

2) Posting none sense? I was provoked + my own personal life was insulted. I responded back, thats not none sense.
I already asked you to ignore them and let me do the rest. You ignored it.

3) I'm Sicilian, We speak aggressively, what can I say. Everyone knows that by now lol..
As i said. I don't care if you're Sicilian or not.

4) Just because I say something and it seems to be offensive to people, nobody has a right to insult back, like what happened in the Milan section
That's why those Milan Fans were warned right? And rightly so. Stop acting like you're the only victim.


5) Oh misunderstood, but I was provoked so...
JuvenelCuore is provoking me right now. But I'm gonna act mature and not to step down to his' level. Smile

6) What rules have I broken? Trolling? Nope. Opinions and trolling is a different story. Insults? Nope. 'Forcing an opinion', lmao....
Good lord.

7) If it is insulting then my oh my, what world do we live in today. Who ever noob a simple term, can be such a harsh statement, who knew a simple Sicilian expression, 'Vai dormiere', can be such offensive.
If it is not insulting then my oh my, what world do we live in today?

8 ) So? I'm Sicilian, I ain't gonna change the way. I speak this way. I've been like this for two years, your the only person who has that problem, I guess.
Yes i have a problem with it. Deal with it.

9) How is claiming three days a warn? Sure you notifying me which is a warn however Your clearly claiming that you want me banned for three days.
Yes I've already wanted you banned for like weeks now lol. But i can't do that just yet.

10) Good then...

1) What do you mean selective Memory? Exactly, I was provoked because of MTD... and then I stated who should be Mod.
2) I'm not the type of person to ignore insults and provocations as such.
3) So don't care, I care about where I'm from and how we speak. That's who I'am, it's my personality. Tobad I guess..
4) I'm acting like the victim because I was not at fault for those insults. Plain and simple.
5) No he's not... He's just defending me... lol. and justifying his points
6) ...?
7) Noob is insulting? Go to bed is insulting? I'm sorry, but I find that ridiculous and funny. But whatever its your opinion.
Cool Um no, you should deal with it. Im not going to change the way I speak, because you claim I should. That's censership by changing the way I should speak, the way I view things and the way I give my opinions. Your the only one who has the problem, two years that's all I got to say.
9) Oh I see. Good to hear then, 'for weeks', and yet I'm still here. Why is that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by zarola Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Italy.... but in a friendly maybe Portugal. But, Italy is better.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Jack, how am I provoking you ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 pm

zarola wrote:Italy.... but in a friendly maybe Portugal. But, Italy is better.

lol we beat them in a friendly and since then they have beaten us in our history so...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 pm

sciacca wrote:
1) What do you mean selective Memory? Exactly, I was provoked because of MTD... and then I stated who should be Mod.
Actually you gave your opinion on who should be mod first before your escapade with MTD. Don't make up stories.

2) I'm not the type of person to ignore insults and provocations as such.
Sorry but I don't care.

3) So don't care, I care about where I'm from and how we speak. That's who I'am, it's my personality. Tobad I guess..
Alright then. Don't complain next time when i take actions.

4) I'm acting like the victim because I was not at fault for those insults. Plain and simple.
Yeah and both parties were given a talking to. So what's the problem?

5) No he's not... He's just defending me... lol. and justifying his points
I'm not stupid.

6) ...?
7) Noob is insulting? Go to bed is insulting? I'm sorry, but I find that ridiculous and funny. But whatever its your opinion.
The word Homosexual isn't meant to be insulting but people can make it so. The way you threw it is just plain wrong and insulting.

Cool Um no, you should deal with it. Im not going to change the way I speak, because you claim I should. That's censership by changing the way I should speak, the way I view things and the way I give my opinions. Your the only one who has the problem, two years that's all I got to say.
Being aggressive or hostile whether or not it's part of someone's culture dsn't make it excusable in all aspects of life. Like for ex. This Forum.

9) Oh I see. Good to hear then, 'for weeks', and yet I'm still here. Why is that?
Because I'am still waiting for you to make a serious offense. Smile

TBH I can't believe you are overreacting to my warning. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
sciacca wrote:
1) What do you mean selective Memory? Exactly, I was provoked because of MTD... and then I stated who should be Mod.
Actually you gave your opinion on who should be mod first before your escapade with MTD. Don't make up stories.

2) I'm not the type of person to ignore insults and provocations as such.
Sorry but I don't care.

3) So don't care, I care about where I'm from and how we speak. That's who I'am, it's my personality. Tobad I guess..
Alright then. Don't complain next time when i take actions.

4) I'm acting like the victim because I was not at fault for those insults. Plain and simple.
Yeah and both parties were given a talking to. So what's the problem?

5) No he's not... He's just defending me... lol. and justifying his points
I'm not stupid.

6) ...?
7) Noob is insulting? Go to bed is insulting? I'm sorry, but I find that ridiculous and funny. But whatever its your opinion.
The word Homosexual isn't meant to be insulting but people can make it so. The way you threw it is just plain wrong and insulting.

Cool Um no, you should deal with it. Im not going to change the way I speak, because you claim I should. That's censership by changing the way I should speak, the way I view things and the way I give my opinions. Your the only one who has the problem, two years that's all I got to say.
Being aggressive or hostile whether or not it's part of someone's culture dsn't make it excusable in all aspects of life. Like for ex. This Forum.

9) Oh I see. Good to hear then, 'for weeks', and yet I'm still here. Why is that?
Because I'am still waiting for you to make a serious offense. Smile

TBH I can't believe you are overreacting to my warning. lol

It's always been like this, another thing about my personality. Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Alright then. I gave you a warning you accepted it.

Let's end this. Now i got a typhoon to worry about.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3265
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 pm

So.........................


Still haven't seen any rea reasons why Italy can be considered a better team than Portugal ATM.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:23 pm

izzy26 wrote:So.........................


Still haven't seen any rea reasons why Italy can be considered a better team than Portugal ATM.

Honestly, give it up. There isn't one positive stat Portugal trumps Italy in so settle down. More trophies = Italy, Better League = Italy, More Ballon d'Ors = Italy, Better Players all-time = Italy, etc. etc.

Win a trophy, then come back and argue this. This was a inane and pedantic thread created to appease the Portuguese members who should settle down.

Had to be said. Now stop commenting. You've embarrassed yourself enough.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:So.........................


Still haven't seen any rea reasons why Italy can be considered a better team than Portugal ATM.

Honestly, give it up. There isn't one positive stat Portugal trumps Italy in so settle down. More trophies = Italy, Better League = Italy, More Ballon d'Ors = Italy, Better Players all-time = Italy, etc. etc.

Win a trophy, then come back and argue this. This was a inane and pedantic thread created to appease the Portuguese members who should settle down.

Had to be said. Now stop commenting. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

ATM? Do you know what that means?

The first post very obviously states that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 pm

izzy26 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
izzy26 wrote:So.........................


Still haven't seen any rea reasons why Italy can be considered a better team than Portugal ATM.

Honestly, give it up. There isn't one positive stat Portugal trumps Italy in so settle down. More trophies = Italy, Better League = Italy, More Ballon d'Ors = Italy, Better Players all-time = Italy, etc. etc.

Win a trophy, then come back and argue this. This was a inane and pedantic thread created to appease the Portuguese members who should settle down.

Had to be said. Now stop commenting. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

ATM? Do you know what that means?

The first post very obviously states that.

I just gave you a reason...not my fault you can't see it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

I just gave you a reason...not my fault you can't see it.

You gave no reason.

So I conclude, that at this moment, Portugal are a better team than Italy. A level above the IMO.

Since no one really wants to actually debate this might as well call it as I see it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Honestly, give it up. There isn't one positive stat Portugal trumps Italy in so settle down. More trophies = Italy, Better League = Italy, More Ballon d'Ors = Italy, Better Players all-time = Italy, etc. etc.

Win a trophy, then come back and argue this. This was a inane and pedantic thread created to appease the Portuguese members who should settle down.

Had to be said. Now stop commenting. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Portugal isn't better than Italia at ANYTHING and therefore are not BETTER.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 pm

So, because of Italy's pst glories, that makes them a better team than Portugal now?

Nah, doesn't make sense.

Portugal are definatley better than this Italy squad.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 pm

izzy26 wrote:So, because of Italy's pst glories, that makes them a better team than Portugal now?

Nah, doesn't make sense.

Portugal are definatley better than this Italy squad.

Because they are doing better in their Euro Qualification matches ?

Nope.

I threw out a stat. The ball is in your court now pal, get at me.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Izzy, we are better them currently.

Italy = First Place
Portugal = Second

Italy = 16 points in 6 apps
Portugal = 10 in only 5 apps

Italy = On the verge of qualifying
Portugal = Fighting for the spot

Italy = Undefeated
Portugal = Loss and a Tie

Italy vs. Portugal = 3-1 Win.

Enough said, WE ARE STILL BETTER CURRENTLY.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Izzy, may I ask if you are Portuguese ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by izzy Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:01 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Because they are doing better in their Euro Qualification matches ?

Nope.

I threw out a stat. The ball is in your court now pal, get at me.

I didn't know Euro qualification is a measure of teams nowadays.

By that logic, Belarus have more points than Portugal doesn't make Belarus a better team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

italy vs portugal - Page 6 Empty Re: italy vs portugal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum