BeautifulGame
Albiceleste
El Chelsea Fuerte
Ali
Giggslegend
37 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

How is Arsenal looking compared - Page 7 Empty Re: How is Arsenal looking compared

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

usman111 wrote:Adam is 25 years old not 31.Check your facts please appearances can be really deceptive :coffee:
sorry i miscounted he was born in 1985 so that makes 26 years.

And wilshere is so good why didnt Arsenal didnt win the league last year.I can too make these silly arguments.No single player can save a team its a team game.
As for Wilshere owning Adam i also saw a midfield of Oshea and Gibson owning wilshere.He must be very shit then .Isnt he?
again i was talking about the consistency of a footballer. wilshere was the most consistent player,
charlie adam
Individual honors
Championship PFA Team of the Year (1): 2009–10
Championship Player of the Month (1): January 2010

Jack wilshere Individual honors
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2010–11
PFA Team of the Year: 2010–11

Even Sir Alex said adams only good at freekicks after the game at OT

And Mertesacker best player for Bremen Laughing ?Why do u talk about stuff without any knowledge about Bremen last year.If u dont know for a fact Bremen let more than 60 goals (exactly 61 i think) so he certainly wasnt their best player last season.very good player mind u but had a poor season ( not exactly his fault alone) and certainly not their best player.
I was not saying anything about last year but still he is a great defender none the less. its just the way wenger works he himself said he either signs late or early.

Oh Park was a proper structured deal and was negotiating till then?Then why the heck did he undergo medical for Lille Laughing
it was because wenger was scouting him and when he learned about the lille medical he quickly moved to get him and i think most players would not miss a chance to play for arsenal.

This is pathetic, how much stuff are you going to lie about or just totally make up? This is the second Arsenal fan to just make shit up about Adam. One says he he had 4 assists last year no clue how he came to that, you say he's 31 years old, I mean thats a pretty big mistake it's almost half of a career. And then you totally make up the SAF quote which is the worst of your lies because SAF was paying hima huge compliment and you turn it into SAF slamming him. You are one pathetic human being .

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How is Arsenal looking compared - Page 7 Empty Re: How is Arsenal looking compared

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 pm

highburied wrote:If these stats mean that much??

They tell the true story because you cannot convince trolls like dncma..

You calling someone a troll is quite funny with trash that comes out of your mouth like this:

"@dncma or whatever your name is...

Arsenal 'Soccer' Club is in better shape than it was a few days ago.

Im confident we will reach the final in Champions League and become champions in EPL.

Jack Wilshere... what can i say, he outplayed Xavi, ffs, even Iniesta was the shadow of this kid and yet some ignorant piece of shit dares to bring up Charlie 'the average' Adam in same category. "
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 am

Has the last 3 pages been Adam vs Wilshere? Laughing

Like comparing Alex Song to Ashley Young. Two different types of midfielders. Both have different roles.

And then Gerrard comes into this. :lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

djoe26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

This is an exact reason why some of these posters on this board are so hard to take. Where did you get that Adam had 4 assists last season? I mean it takes 2 seconds to type in a google search. Also, these same posters slamming Adam for playing on a bad team are the same people who say Messi is so good because he has Xavi and Iniesta and plays in a Barca system where anyone could be good. Make up your freaking minds.

Do you know how hard it is to shine on a relegation team? You say Wilshire could have had so many assists, how about Adam playing with competent strikers don't you think he could have had more assists too? It goes both ways people. I mean 3 games at Liverpool and 1 goal and 3 assists. Need I say more?

The whole argument is about RIGHT NOW, so saying he is good for his age at X is totally irrelevant. The post said Wilshire may be better in the future but RIGHT NOW Adam does more to help his team win.

Also, don't give me that Wilshire could score more goals if he didn't play further back, he has the worst shot on him of any "good" player I have ever seen. It is borderline pathetic, there were times last year he was tee'd up in front of goal and shit the bed. He had 49 appearances and 2 goals for one of the most attacking teams in Europe. OPEN YOUR EYES.

Sorry my mistake, thought it was 4 assist. But if you only look at stats and not looking at how players play then Adam >>>> Nasri cause he only had 3-4 assists in his arsenal career.

I dont think its hard for a player to shine in relegation team. Ibrahimovic as we all know was beast when he played for inter but didnt do well when he came to barca. And thats because he Messi was there so he couldnt shine as he did in inter.

Most of adams assists came from corners so you dont need a good striker for that. All you need is a player who is good at heading goals. His most goals came from penalties. Iam not saying that Adam is useless but the way i see is that wilshere is better and could be even better.

Anyway lets spare our comments to the season end.

Shining with Inferior players far more harder than shining with superior players.Just see how Young is playing now compared to last season.Or Valencia or Mascherano or Hernandez .

Ibrahamovic failed because he he didnt suit Barca system not because he cant play with superior players.Your example is absurd to say the least.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:27 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Shining with Inferior players far more harder than shining with superior players.Just see how Young is playing now compared to last season.Or Valencia or Mascherano or Hernandez .

Ibrahamovic failed because he he didnt suit Barca system not because he cant play with superior players.Your example is absurd to say the least.

Shocked confused scratch
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 am

Sleep

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 am

ynwa wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Shocked confused scratch

west ham reserves to Liverpool.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
west ham reserves to Liverpool.

Oh. Nevermind then. :geek:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

So you saying young wasnt good enough before joining Man utd? What about Macherano? i thought he played good in Liverpool as he is playing now in Barca. I dont know much about Valencia and Hernandez.

I dont wanna argue on this anymore so let spare our comments to the season end, shall we?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:56 pm

BeautifulGame ⭐

As for Wilshere owning Adam i also saw a midfield of Oshea and Gibson owning wilshere.He must be very shit then .Isnt he?

The Wilshere hype is just Sleep
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Lets talk about Ramires instead

So, his name is Ramires

Well, that's exhausted that one
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:57 pm

when did wilshere get owned my oshea and gibson? when?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 am

Lex wrote:Lets talk about Ramires instead

So, his name is Ramires

Well, that's exhausted that one

Wait, you're telling me Ramires is hyped??

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:50 pm

McLewis wrote:
The term gets thrown around far too often in terms of so many players that simply are undeserving of that honorific. It's rather annoying honestly.

As a Romanista, I can say without a shred of hesitation that we only have ONE world-class player. Not De Rossi, not Juan, Not Stekelenburg (though he's damn close to it, if not debatable). It's Totti.

It's not a hard thing for me to admit at all and it shouldn't be for fans of other clubs.

I wholeheartedly agree Thumbs up
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

there is a new war between RAWK and Arsenal Mania, and glory glory....Laughing :facepalm:

in Summary:

RAWK muppet: "Arsenal are done, I surely will underestimating them this year, serves them right for mocking the hell outta us under H+G and last 2 seasons"

Mania muppet: "Only Suarez from LFC will get into our starting XI, Rosicky and Ramsey are in the same level as Gerrard"

Glory Glory muppet: "give it 2 months until AFC and LFC signings show their true average self. We've kept Luca, added big ADE, and have 2 best wingers in the league in Bale and Lennon. 4th at least, though I am hoping for 3rd"

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Why are spurs fans even talking about us ? they should worry about blackburn taking over them
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Can someone tell me why Tottenham forum is called glory glory?

They aint won much more than us ffs :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Why are spurs fans even talking about us ? they should worry about blackburn taking over them
You know when they don't have anything to talk about their own club like usual they resort to mocking their rival Very Happy As it stand, they'll more than likely to finish outside of top 4 so expect more of the same Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:57 am

Sepi wrote:
Mania muppet: "Only Suarez from LFC will get into our starting XI, Rosicky and Ramsey are in the same level as Gerrard"

It's amazing what they make Ramsey to be.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 am

english_jewel wrote:
Sepi wrote:

I know, similar to how chelsea fans describe macEacheran and Sturridge.

Difference is that Ramsey has proven more.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 am

Spurs forum are hilarious.When they were linked with Mata most popular belief there was that he is being bought in as a back up to Bale. Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:06 am

Sepi wrote:Glory Glory muppet: "give it 2 months until AFC and LFC signings show their true average self. We've kept Luca, added big ADE, and have 2 best wingers in the league in Bale and Lennon. 4th at least, though I am hoping for 3rd"

:facepalm:

What's this site? F*cking pisser. LOL
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 am

Arquitecto wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Sepi wrote:

I know, similar to how chelsea fans describe macEacheran and Sturridge.

Difference is that Ramsey has proven more.

Ramsey more proven than Sturridge?

Oh and don't tell me "Sturridge was just good for half a season and that's it" because Ramsey has never in his career had an impact as big as Sturridge had for Bolton, nor for as long either. He never is consistently the stand out player with Arsenal anyways, apart from that goal everyone keeps hyping him about.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:28 am

Ramsey is Wales captain... if that counts?

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Weaker than Chelsea, Liverpool and the 2 Manchester teams...might have a small chance of grabbing that 4th spot from Liverpool, but they have UCL commitments so no

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7