Mamad
Zees
Iceman
hrealmadrid
The Messiah
42 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer Empty Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 pm

No trolling. Very Happy Very Happy

Sergio Ramos is one of my favourite Right back, I like how he pushes forward and deliver crosses. But do you agree his anything like Kaiser, most football expect will not agree with this as he seems to think so highly of himself to draw comparison between himself and one of the greatest of all time, I think his a little bit tOo ambitious.

But is ok to dream, maybe, just maybe.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/11/17/2761499/real-madrids-sergio-ramos-its-an-honour-to-be-compared-with
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:36 pm

He's a phenomenal CB for the record.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by Iceman Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:36 pm

lol, who was the idiot who compared him to Beckenbauer?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm

he didnt compare himself to beckenbauer or did he?
"its an honour to be compared...." didnt some one else compare him to Beckenbauer
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 pm

If Pique can be compared to Beckenbauer......
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm

This gave me a good laugh, thanks OP.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Doesn't have der Kaiser's composure, elegance or nous either on the ball or on defense.

Ramos is a great player in his own right, but this was a very bad comparison.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Pique was compared style-lystically, not quality. And it makes some sense.

Ramos, quality wise or stylewise...I dont get the comparision at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 pm

lol who made the comparsion anyways ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 pm

^
Marca
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:07 pm

I love the guy but he's got nothing on the Kaiser eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Idrisozet wrote:No trolling. Very Happy Very Happy

Sergio Ramos is one of my favourite Right back, I like how he pushes forward and deliver crosses. But do you agree his anything like Kaiser, most football expect will not agree with this as he seems to think so highly of himself to draw comparison between himself and one of the greatest of all time, I think his a little bit tOo ambitious.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/11/17/2761499/real-madrids-sergio-ramos-its-an-honour-to-be-compared-with

Tbf it was marca who compared them. They were interview him and asked him "It doesn't feel bad to be called the spanish kaiser" and then he said what he said..

But still a weirds comparison and its the first time ever that I have heard of that one :facepalm:

Mamad wrote:If Pique can be compared to Beckenbauer......

Beckenbauer himself has said that the player that reminds him of himself the most is Pique.. :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:No trolling. Very Happy Very Happy

Tbf it was marca who compared them. They were interview him and asked him "It doesn't feel bad to be called the spanish kaiser" and then he said what he said..

But still a weirds comparison and its the first time ever that I have heard of that one :facepalm:

Mamad wrote:If Pique can be compared to Beckenbauer......

Beckenbauer himself has said that the player that reminds him of himself the most is Pique.. :coffee:

Maldini himself said that My heir is Ramos :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Mamad wrote:

So?:coffee: You were questioning piques comparison with beckenbauer, I never questioned the comparison of ramos with maldini(although maldini could defend unlike ramos smoking)

If you can't see why Pique is compared with beckenbauer and not ramos, then its not my problem :coffee:

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Now I've heard everything :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Mamad wrote:

So?:coffee: You were questioning piques comparison with beckenbauer, I never questioned the comparison of ramos with maldini(although maldini could defend unlike ramos smoking)

If you can't see why Pique is compared with beckenbauer and not ramos, then its not my problem :coffee:

Ramos can't defend? you have obviously never watched Ramos at CB :brickwall:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 pm

He's a great defender, but Beckenbauer?

I don't even...

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:47 pm

I can't believe someone insulted Beckenbauer like that lulz.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Freeza wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Glen Johnson > Ramos

The facts are there :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Freeza wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Glen Johnson > Ramos

I don't disagree, i don't like Ramos at the RB, but i am saying he is great defensively in the Centre of the Defense, as he has showed in many occasions this year.

Edit: I don't get this whole "It is a disgrace to compare someone to a legend" thing, it is a comparison, and a comparison can be everything from style to quality to looks, doesn't mean it have to be 100% exact
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I can't believe someone insulted Beckenbauer like that lulz.

Here we go.....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:I can't believe someone insulted Beckenbauer like that lulz.

Says the guy who probably have never watched Beckenbauer.

What a insult, oh well
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Damn son...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Damn Papa.. :dance:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Freeza wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Freeza wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Mamad wrote:

Glen Johnson > Ramos

I don't disagree, i don't like Ramos at the RB, but i am saying he is great defensively in the Centre of the Defense, as he has showed in many occasions this year.

Edit: I don't get this whole "It is a disgrace to compare someone to a legend" thing, it is a comparison, and a comparison can be everything from style to quality to looks, doesn't mean it have to be 100% exact

Watch England v Spain.......

Johnson goes past Ramos like he is not a world class defender.......

but seing as Ramos is thier heir to Beckenbauer and WC i suppose it was a one off and he can go back to owning Sociedad and Zaragoza again to further cement his world class status :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next