Why pep should not be compared to mou

+4
billy_gr
RedOranje
jibers
emassy
8 posters

Go down

Why pep should not be compared to mou Empty Why pep should not be compared to mou

Post by emassy 12/12/2011, 11:38

Any coach would excel with barca,grant did it with an already made chelsea squad and next season his portsmoth team went on relegation,next season,his west ham team did the same.mou has transformed realmadrid,no doubt,but madrid players are too naive when playing barca aside that,madrid is the perfect team,trust me. But pep,had little work to do when he came to barca,before then he more like unknown,plus he has a messi who can turn things around to cover his ass at the slightest chance so i would say guardiola isnt the perfect coach yet. Let him try his ability elsewhere.i would love 6 trophies in 3 teams than 12 trophies in one team. Mou is a phenomenon,pep knows best how to capitalise on his players ability regardless of tactics. That it.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Why pep should not be compared to mou Empty Re: Why pep should not be compared to mou

Post by jibers 12/12/2011, 12:08

Okay. So Rijkaards failings for two years was a mistake? Piqué going from a bench warmer at United to becoming a great defender, Pedro was about to be sold off, busquets replacing yaya? Guardiola implementing the pressing and taking Barcelonas tactics to a different level? Yes...any coach could have done those things. Just don't embarrass yourself, that's all I ask.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Why pep should not be compared to mou Empty Re: Why pep should not be compared to mou

Post by RedOranje 12/12/2011, 12:40

"My Manager is Better than Yours"
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy 12/12/2011, 12:46

jibers wrote:Okay. So Rijkaards failings for two years was a mistake? Piqué going from a bench warmer at United to becoming a great defender, Pedro was about to be sold off, busquets replacing yaya? Guardiola implementing the pressing and taking Barcelonas tactics to a different level? Yes...any coach could have done those things. Just don't embarrass yourself, that's all I ask.

i said in my write up that guardiola had less work to do plus at the closing end i said,guardiola knows how to capitalise on players qualities,pedro,pique,busquets are all part of that since you dont understand me.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr 12/12/2011, 12:56

Poor Mou has an inferior squad etc…
I have news for you. He does not. He has some of the best players in the world and he has the ability to get every other player he feels he is missing.
Spending 30m for Coentrao is his decision and he should be judged for his decisions as well.

This “of course X barca guy looks good since he has all the other barca guys around him” ridicule has to stop.

Of course synergies apply to football. That’s what it’s all about. It is your manager’s duty to utilize these synergies in your team as well.
Keep saying Mou is world class because he succeeded with Porto etc. That doesn’t make him by default better than everyone.

Whether he succeeds or not this season, player quality is not and cannot be an excuse for him.
P.S. Having said all this, I do not think Pep is the better manager. However I find the amount of excuses for Mou’s case annoyingly abundant
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers 12/12/2011, 13:19

emassy wrote:
jibers wrote:Okay. So Rijkaards failings for two years was a mistake? Piqué going from a bench warmer at United to becoming a great defender, Pedro was about to be sold off, busquets replacing yaya? Guardiola implementing the pressing and taking Barcelonas tactics to a different level? Yes...any coach could have done those things. Just don't embarrass yourself, that's all I ask.

i said in my write up that guardiola had less work to do plus at the closing end i said,guardiola knows how to capitalise on players qualities,pedro,pique,busquets are all part of that since you dont understand me.

Less work in what sense? When he came in barca were broken. How domu know he had less work? You can't just make stuff up.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx 12/12/2011, 14:37

Guardiola is a tactical genius and saying he shouldn't be compared to Mourinho is an insult.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 12/12/2011, 22:40

billy_gr wrote:Poor Mou has an inferior squad etc…
I have news for you. He does not. He has some of the best players in the world and he has the ability to get every other player he feels he is missing.
Spending 30m for Coentrao is his decision and he should be judged for his decisions as well.

This “of course X barca guy looks good since he has all the other barca guys around him” ridicule has to stop.

Of course synergies apply to football. That’s what it’s all about. It is your manager’s duty to utilize these synergies in your team as well.
Keep saying Mou is world class because he succeeded with Porto etc. That doesn’t make him by default better than everyone.

Whether he succeeds or not this season, player quality is not and cannot be an excuse for him.
P.S. Having said all this, I do not think Pep is the better manager. However I find the amount of excuses for Mou’s case annoyingly abundant

I agree with you. The only valid excuse I've seen so far is that Pep has had more time working on Barca than Mou has had with Madrid. Which I agree with, but both Pep and Mou have had their tactical edges against each other. I rate them both equal.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome 13/12/2011, 05:06

Emassy, wern't you the guy that said no more excuses a while back?

RM were terrible, just face it.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte 13/12/2011, 05:41

:facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down