rincon
NeganIsco
iftikhar
M99
danyjr
51 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:06 am

That is some very impressive statistics. I thought his first season, was very promising, at point they looked like they would challenge City for the league. The early winning streaks are there to prove it but his lack of vision of the squad might have caught up to him. Also the the squad in general looks quite average
I personally do not understand ETH but I like to not delve on that.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch - Page 16 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V / ETH Sack Watch

Post by Vibe Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:43 am

How can you post though, says you're still banned hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

Estonian Eminence.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:30 pm

Vibe wrote:How can you post though, says you're still banned hmm

I am all the mighty
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:43 pm

27:16

If anyone's still in doubt about my past suggestion that transfer activity has to go through several people in various positions at the club, and isn't simply handpicked and decided on by the manager. I was told that this is how it works at most clubs by actual managers I've talked to. I'm sure there are exceptions, but a lot of people seem to think that the norm is that managers of top clubs sign whoever they want without having to consult with anyone first.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:57 pm

imo ideally the manager should explain what profile of player he wants, the sporting director should come in with a list of such players and they should both (with help of the rest of the staff) come to. a consensus on who to pick.

nobody should ever decide single-handedly, that's obvious
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:00 pm

that's literally how it works at most clubs Myescats
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:13 am

Thimmy wrote:

27:16

If anyone's still in doubt about my past suggestion that transfer activity has to go through several people in various positions at the club, and isn't simply handpicked and decided on by the manager. I was told that this is how it works at most clubs by actual managers I've talked to. I'm sure there are exceptions, but a lot of people seem to think that the norm is that managers of top clubs sign whoever they want without having to consult with anyone first.

Interesting point they mentioned about todays game has changed compared with the past where the competition in general is harder since everyone has caught up more to the top clubs in terms of tactics n prep., then the problem with social media n agents meaning everything is magnified. Certainly goes to show that to make it in the top clubs u need top mentality apart from football ability. Also from the managers POV players who give the work n legs needed like Fred, Mctomanay, etc., get more appreciation than us fans who prolly hate them thinking they r useless n most rate stars like CR like gods, whereas Ole finally basically confirms that CR affected the team negatively becos they had to adjust everything to accomodate him n whenever he didnt play some drama would result, due to him or not Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:40 pm

So Sancho is the first United player to reach CL semis since 2011 Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:13 pm

If by some miracle he manages to win against City in a FA cup surely he will continue for another season or two
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:47 am

Dont think so. Our previous Dutch manager was sacked just after winning the FA cup. Wont be surprised if hag suffers the same fate. INEOS must have headhunted someone to takeover for the project.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16