Myesyats
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Babun
45 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Lucifer Sat May 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Took AstraZeneca today. Feeling little dizzy hmm

For recreational purposes?

First of all, congrats. Then, hope you'll feel better soon.

I got vaccination dates for mid May/end of June now, ModeRNA

So like a moron I just woke up today didn't eat anything and, went on to take vaccine Laughing after the meal the dizziness stopped. There is some weakness however.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 01, 2021 10:24 pm

The US is sending 100m worth of covid supplies to India

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/28/us-sending-more-than-100-million-in-covid-supplies-to-india-including-oxygen-masks-and-tests.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 pm

Btw Dani and other anti quarantine members of the forum,what's your prescribed solution for the India situation ?

I'm against a permanent quarantine like almost everyone else ,but it does seem like a harsh quarantine is the only solution to curb the growth there

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon May 03, 2021 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Btw Dani and other anti quarantine members of the sub ,what's your prescribed solution for the India situation ?

I'm against a permanent quarantine like almost everyone else ,but it does seem like a harsh quarantine is the only solution to curb the growth there

Sad to say but it's too late for India. A quarantine now would just lessen the damage somewhat at the cost of even more economical damage to the weakest. The problem in India is families are big and live together, due to poverty they have to share lots of stuff with their neighbourhood and meet up as means of necessity (not partying). You can't tell them to stay home and starve to death. So once the spread arrives at enough communities, no way to stop the virus. To have a noticable effect, you'd need a total lockdown for at least a month or two. The only ones who would profit from such measures would be the well off families in big housing(I talk about families because the concept of living single alone in India is somewhat foreign). Population density doesn't allow proper physical distancing either.
They missed the golden opportunity for a lockdown 1.5 months ago. Their government could ask its people to abide by the physical distancing rules while vaccinating like no tomorrow. I don't see other favourable outcomes.

Brazil is another story. Their government doesn't do anything about the virus. They're criminals.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu May 06, 2021 10:16 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56978075
https://www.republicworld.com/india-news/politics/congress-and-left-slam-dec-2022-timeline-for-new-pm-residence-remind-of-covid-19-crisis.html
Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 06, 2021 1:14 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Btw Dani and other anti quarantine members of the forum,what's your prescribed solution for the India situation ?

Can I first say, this is part of the problem right here. People have it fixed in their minds that something, anything has to be done. Even if it doesnt make any difference whatsoever you have been seen as doing something or your actively letting people die.

When in reality, people are sadly not immortal and the old and already sick are in danger.

A harsh quarantine to who? Everyone? This is a question I would ask.

I dont feel very qualified to speak on India, but from everything I understand there is 2 problems.

1. Hospital capacity. They simply do not have enough beds. This has long been the case given the population. Forcing people to stay at home in a effort to stop the spread to stop this collapse is seen as the route to fix this? I dont think it is. People cant be locked inside 24/7 completely separated, its not feasible. At some point they will be in contact with someone else.

2. I am reading alot about the number of people who have been vaccinated in India and those being large number of people who are currently struggling. I dont know exactly how true this is, but this seems to be getting alot of credible traction.

Solution? Whenever I am asked this about other countries, I turn to the WHO's original Pandemic guide which was based on established science already. Or, because I think WHO need to be disbanded in place of a new organisition, I would point to the Great Barrington Declaration. I think that emphasis on focused protection for the elderly and clinically venerable makes alot of sense to me. I dont know all the unique challenges in India but I cant imagine those challenges prevent focused protection but allow for the entire healthy population shutting down.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Well nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine but it was inevitable that some sort of certification would be needed to at least travel within countries as not to bring Covid to a place where it is already under control. The EU approved such certification, I didnt fully read up on it but it seems a negative test is enough, no need to get vaxed and it will only be temporary so that we get the pandemic under full control within next 12 months.

Given how we've reacted as a society to this pandemic gives me the impression that it is very likely it will not be aliens who destroy us with superior technology but rather we will self-destruct.

Agree with the bold.

But disagree with the first paragraph. Yes, people have already been forced because they are being scared into thinking they

1. All need it and without it may die.
2. Need it or wont be allowed to do x,y and z in the near future.

If this was done with the facts presented properly and no fear of what happens to you if you choose not to take it, the uptake would go very different.

Now have I personally been forced? No. But I am fully prepared and understand that it will result in great harm to me once I cant do x, y and z because of that choice. We can go around the bushes all day but this is all coercion.

This coercion will surely only ramp up once the UK in my case, get's down to my age group and below where they insist you "show your papers" to get into things like nightclubs, restaurants, bars and cinema's.

And we you think any of it, domestic or overseas is only temporary, we are dreaming. Governments do not give back this level of control just because they feel generous.

You say, "bring Covid to a place where it is already under control" but it not out of control anywhere in Europe and this pretense it is is ridiculous.

I mean, first of all we cannot control a virus despite this insane notion we can or have, but putting that aside, just look at the numbers. There is no place in Europe im aware of where you can deem it out of control. This shit is already fundamentally over in Europe, because its a seasonal virus and not until October will we see any issues. I would bet my life on it. All we see today is a low number of false positives.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 pm

I can assure you will not have to show your papers to get into restaurants or nightclubs. Travel within countries is a different matter and even then you don't need to be vaccinated, just a negative test is enough
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 07, 2021 1:47 am

Dani idk it seems kinda harsh to say "well old people were at risk anyways 🤷‍�". Not to mention that now that the hospital system is collapsed the impact is far wider than just corona patients, and that impacts people of all ages.

And yes if the government isn't there to step in when there is a medical nationwide catastrophe we might as well all stop paying taxes and go back to being wandering tribes . Instances like these are where they prove their worth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri May 07, 2021 10:18 am

The biggest catastrophe not mentioned and in general and along with Dani's well-thought out posts are that improving your health I seldom see being given as advice from the virus. You know, sun, nutrition, exercise, to even breathing. It isn't a game changer but certainly makes a substantial difference.

But yes lets all stay inside etc etc.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri May 07, 2021 10:54 am

Arquitecto wrote:The biggest catastrophe not mentioned and in general and along with Dani's well-thought out posts are that improving your health I seldom see being given as advice from the virus. You know, sun, nutrition, exercise, to even breathing. It isn't a game changer but certainly makes a substantial difference.

Appicable to all young folk, I agree. Also, as sportsczy said some time ago, people over 30+ who get fat and immobile do that because they become lazy asses. You need to put more effort than being 16-18 but nothing out of this world. In that sense, Wuhan virus is a good reminder to be more outside for more Ds (vitamin D and more opportunities for the D with the ladies).
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri May 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Got my second Pfizer vaccine, the other day. No pain or numbness in my shoulder this time, just a constant headache and feeling of nausea. Feels great to have gotten it over with, but these side effects are a fucking pain in the ass.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Fri May 07, 2021 7:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:The biggest catastrophe not mentioned and in general and along with Dani's well-thought out posts are that improving your health I seldom see being given as advice from the virus. You know, sun, nutrition, exercise, to even breathing. It isn't a game changer but certainly makes a substantial difference.

Exactly...no preventative care, but we are expected to be responsible for others even though the shots only work if everyone takes them...doesn't that defeat the purpose? Any who, no one can really share what the v does to protect the actual person being injected and what it does for those who have not been injected.

It's become very divided and extreme, however I'm able to get actual conversations going and asking questions that make people think. A lot of empty words become apparent if you actually stop in the middle of a conversation and ask what they mean by "CV", science (which now seems to be speculative), virus, immune system functionality and all these keywords.

I will not go super in-depth as I have studied this subject for over a year and spoke directly to medical professionals, biologist, a chemist, a doula that studied to become a doctor, nurses and any label that you can make up. For those unaware, most (if not all) educational institutions come from Prussia (Germany) - if you didn't know that and you are a learned being (masters or degrees) please realize that the system is compartmentalized and built on mind control. Again, if you believe this is conspiracy, but have not yet any documents for self, we can save ourselves the time.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

I'm located in New York and can tell you that things never got extreme or serious here...in fact now I'm seeing vaccinated people on Tinder ready to mingle again because they got the shot. Years ago I was a neophyte and lacked balance, however now I'm able to take a step back and objectively observe.

With so many inconsistencies, how in the world was something safe manufactured when we seem to know so little about it and apparently it's always mutating. Sounds like a virus and we develop immunity by being in contact. So when you quarantined and lock people away, the immune system is actually going to suffer and then you can only imagine what happens when you let those people out again. So you see this fear becomes an infinite loop.

I will leave it with some personal family perspective. I have a day with HIV who was afraid to see me, however he was ok smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol and not modifying his diet because he is at risk...it's no wonder he is at risk with his lifestyle choices. My mom is a few years older than dad and on the opposite side of the spectrum. She doesn't believe in 'CV' and this whole experience has been a bit rough on her psyche.

Currently schools are open with kids learning in the classroom with the instructor teaching from home on zoom. A kid my mom babysits is still attending class, but at play time they cannot be near each other. At another school the kids can play together. It all depends on where you live and so many are distracted by the news that they fail to observe to be present in their community to support those in need.

I'm not here to argue if it's real or not, and always promote cultivating safe environments where people feel safe to express their feelings and ask questions. These days it seems you cannot be neutral and people want you to take a side. Please study and research for yourself before putting a foreign agent into your body...this goes for the food we eat, the content we consume, the way we treat people and the way in which we decide to conduct ourselves.

The body is the most ancient technology and when fueled properly, it is capable of incredible feats. Get out of the fear frequency and make sure your actions (karma) are aligning with your intentions (purpose)
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2021 8:20 pm

i am also not in favor of lockdown or shutting people in home, and their lifestyle, health and general well being is being affected. people should be allowed to be free to do healthy things everyday given we respect and follow safety measures.

good air ventilation in home when people are inside so the air is always fresh and people are not breathing same air again, as well as good exercise and doing things as above is good thing as long as we keep distance can help

but i think ultimately it will be down to vaccine that we will be able to return to normal as we know it. personally like i said, i will take vaccine when it is available because i dont want to put anyone at risks if i ever get virus. i dont think that vaccine is as bad as like some foreign agent loaded into body. there are hundreds of researchers, scientists hardworking people behind the scenes who had sleepless nights day and night working to make sure it meets safety and efficacy requirements and i believe their due diligence.

l think i already stated this before but for me important thing is not my own self importance but if me vaccinated can keep others people around me safe, or my family safe, i will do it, knowing the side effects. we have seen already the situation getting very grave in india, and i read that they had some big festivals a month ago that could have contributed to it along with lack of domestic supplies. it is truly saddening that its a lesson. its shattering to know that a country who are one of the pharmaceutical manufacturing forefronts are now relying on foreign supplies to mitgate grave situation and it is very real and for everyone to see.

also a little freedom that we now are starting to get is also because of rapid vaccination and without it or without vaccination right now no one need a reminder how serious situation we would be in now

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Fri May 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Here's my simple question...

If 85% of the population got vaccinated, would they feel safe around the 15% that opted not to get injected?

The scary thing for me is that a majority of people I know are getting the shot but cannot tell me what it actually protects against. I feel that is the point Dani is making; this sounds like more of a gamble than a sound investment and it's not even "properly" backed by science which usually has more to do with money than truth. Just look up the difficult process it took to get Neuroplacticity recognized in published scientific papers.

So when you make claims that you simply trust scientists are capable of meeting safety requirements when before all of this the time table for testing was something like 5 years...now all of a sudden it can be done in 1 year with the limited knowledge they have?

Also recognize that the companies manufacturing and profiting from this are not going to be held accountable (liable) due to the circumstance. How much research have you actually done on these subjects?

There's no guarantee or promise you'd even be keeping people safe...this is just something you've been sold to believe through media manipulation. On what basis or what source can you provide that claims what the vaccine protects against and how exactly would they prove that with no possible evidence or history of long term effects?

The thing about fearing putting people at risk means you're taking responsibility for the lifestyle choices that they made up until this point.

I have pictures of Central Park and hundreds of people would gather at the meadow with a majority not wearing masks. I gave the whole thing a chance, I was with an ex partner who was also caught up in the whole situation, which allowed me to get some extra information on what was being broadcast on the media outlets. If all the stuff they advertised was true, this city would have been hit hard. I know people that were "afraid" to hug in public, but was off hooking up when nobody was watching.

The most apparent observation for me was the contradiction and conflicting behavior. It's to the point where I have respect for anyone that is just consistent with their belief. For example, a friend I connected with last weekend had been keeping himself as isolated as possible due to his girl friend and roommate. Heck, I'm not even opposed to two week quarantine if we all participated, but you cannot then turn around to pick and choose what is considered essential. Food was still getting delivered here...not groceries but actual postmates and things like that. Just began to feel like there was no rhyme or reason...me and mom have not been sick for over a year and she actually went home to see family in Brazil last summer. I know kids who visited from the west coast to New York and I guess quarantining was something they just trusted you would do on your own accord Razz
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2021 8:51 pm

getting vaccine for me is a gamble i would take than not taking it. i already said this that it is ultimately down to everyone's choice but for me its not my own self importance.

u forget that all the vaccine efforts has been put on this pandemic more than any other research. also lets not forget we are not in a research capability that we were 20 years ago when it required more rigorous research and time. also to add the virus genome sequence was shared across the world so that scientists and researchers who had already known in their prior studies can proceed with vaccine development or it could have taken a lot more.

no one is forcing you to take vaccine btw if you have concerns about companies not being liable if jab backfires and wasnt safe.  world has reached vaccination to 1 billion plus and i dont need to tell you that it is not safe.  if you believe that it is not safe then u dont have to take it  because again no one is forcing you.  but that wouldnt change my mind to not take it.

no media govt or people's manipuation has made me feel scared to take one nor any information that ur putting will make me feel not to take one. the choice i believe is the right one for me to take so that people around me can feel safe - whether they believe it or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 07, 2021 9:33 pm

Thimmy wrote:Got my second Pfizer vaccine, the other day. No pain or numbness in my shoulder this time, just a constant headache and feeling of nausea. Feels great to have gotten it over with, but these side effects are a fucking pain in the ass.

tf?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 07, 2021 11:50 pm

I mean, I agree that people should get healthier both in general and to protect against all sorts of maladies. But I think public health focused on attainable, immediate, and effective measures. Telling people to be healthy and not get fat and go outside for a run is as effective in a pandemic as any other time: it doesn't do shit, and it often takes even dedicated people months to years to get in proper shape from being obese. It's like telling Hans to stop drinking
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 08, 2021 1:26 pm

A year and 3 months after China told us that the virus is airborne the CDC finally admits it... lol
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sat May 08, 2021 5:02 pm

CBarca wrote:

I mean, I agree that people should get healthier both in general and to protect against all sorts of maladies. But I think public health focused on attainable, immediate, and effective measures. Telling people to be healthy and not get fat and go outside for a run is as effective in a pandemic as any other time: it doesn't do shit, and it often takes even dedicated people months to years to get in proper shape from being obese. It's like telling Hans to stop drinking

But a vaccine is going to magically change this...

please provide links, sources and exactly how "science" can back up or prove the effectiveness of something (their words) unknown. Again, no one has yet to post simply what the shots protect against, nor have people I know in person been able to answer that.

How about we start there... in a paragraph or two please tell me what the vaccine does and please be clear about which manufacturer you are referring to.

"no media govt or people's manipuation has made me feel scared to take one nor any information that ur putting will make me feel not to take one. the choice i believe is the right one for me to take so that people around me can feel safe - whether they believe it or not."

So how did you come to believe what you're doing will even help people that you go on to state, might not even believe it's helping them. Is that not a classical case of delusion? You are seeking to help people that don't want your help...am I missing something here?

For the record, I have always been here to serve as a conduit for truth. Some don't believe in any purpose or dharma, but all of a sudden you believe "science" that is backed by corporations like Johnson and Johnson (sued for what they put in BABY products) and you trust them to deliver within a timeframe deemed impossible by their own standards. How is this not conflict of interest...the same thing you might see a civilian being sued for...

I know that I have a choice, just like my mom has a choice and my dad has a choice. It's all choices, however the power lies within taking all the information objectively and being able to intuit and discern for oneself.

I had a physicist tell me this is all speculative science. This seems like a pole shift as science used to be advertised as an accurate method. It's literally mostly (if not all) speculative, guess work. It's gotten to the point where it's finally being able to confirm what metaphysics has been stating for eons. Fortunately some of us have been paying attention and still teach from the blueprint.

Viruses and bacteria are a part of life...it's immunology and microbiology 101

Quote from a post on Facebook and Nidhi is a friend who is a practicing Doula and actually went through learning at a medical institution - so she has seen both polarities of the experience...

If you don't know basic functions of the immune system, you should stop and learn before speaking further on the subject. Labeling something does not equate to truly knowing what it means. For those who know anything about death and certificates: death is due to organ failure and that's how death certificates would be filled out. So when and how did it become common practice to start listing viruses as cause of death and is there any incentive behind this?

"Here's what I learned about the Immune system from Nidhi...let us start with some basic functions of the immune system: "the immune system is built by exposure to antigens (viruses and bacteria) - when you're a little child crawling on the ground, putting stuff in your mouth, viruses and bacteria come in, you form an Antigen-antibody complex (IGG - IGM): this is how your immune system is built. THIS IS IMMUNOLOGY, MICROBIOLOGY 101...THIS IS THE BASIS OF WHAT WE'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS." quoted from a video by "Dr. Dan Erickson"

Our immune system is used to touching...we share bacteria, staphylococcal, streptococcal bacteria, viruses, we develop an immune response DAILY to this stuff. When you take that away from us (interaction), our immune system drops as we shelter in place (stagnation) and it will continue to drop as one isolates. (Shout out to my dad afraid of a virus but smoking cigarettes, drinking beer and putting who knows what kind of food into his body) - I'm speaking direct to family because it's coming from a place of compassion...I come from his seed.

These actions show a being who is worried about things that are INDEED what we need to SURVIVE. Let us follow the science...this is immunology, this is microbiology. This is common sense immunology...funny because dad always said to me common sense wasn't common. So I have made it my purpose to just share from the open source network that I have not only learned from, but actually applied the innerversity degree and implemented it as a sustainable way of living. This is not my opinion, it is how I am treated and how I treated the spaces (environments) that eye find Self in.

You can't build an immune system by distancing. Again, please remember the science talk is coming from Dr. Dan Erickson...this is not my opinion. If someone has a reduced immune system, you  hide them away because they can't build an immune system. If you have a normal functioning immune system, you need interaction. When a child is in the womb, you're in a protected environment; when you come out, you have almost no immune system. You develop that through touching your mouth, touching your eyes (virus, bacteria, virus, bacteria...immune response...IGG, IGM) - this is how you build a strong immune system."

Excuse the length, but this is the best summary of my personal experience talking to a multitude of health professionals (nurses, doctors), chemist, biologists and objectively sifting through the information while paying attention to patterns that were presenting themselves. The same blueprint and template that I've applied in learning anything else in this lifetime from playing football, to becoming a professor and instructor of metaphysics at an innerversity.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2021 6:04 pm

yup we need to build immune system by being close to each other. thats exactly what the swedish epidemic expert suggested and later regretted. india with one of the highest population living their lives under close proximity have had one of the worst times, and very good friends in this forum who has their families and friends they know will tell u how dire situation is.

ur welcome to practice ur belief urself if it has worked wonders for u, but what u said above doesnt even in a slightest make me think otherwise. pointless to argue on statements like that , i rest my case.

i will be taking vaccine once available, that is good enough for me to think whats best and safest way to keep myself safe or people around me safe. good luck with ur science and ur research and i sure hope it helps u.

u talk about viruses, microbiology and yet u dont even understand the existence of difference in good virus that helps human and the virus like a covid 19 variants that is known to be a severe type.

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sat May 08, 2021 6:26 pm

Still didn't address any of the simple questions.

And for every Sweden example, I can provide an example of spaces-cities-states that are having varied results. Perhaps our actual state-condition of health actually matter when it comes to our body being able to host such viruses.

We are akin to batteries with a negative (acid) - neutral - positive (alkaline) - being too alkaline (good) and your teeth will actually begin to decay (best example is those who claimed distilling water leached all the "bad" particle and left the "good") - brother, our system doesn't operate the way we want to think it does.

Where does the virus originate from? If that cannot be answered, it's all speculative. That's the danger of naming something without actually knowing about it beyond "speculative" science. So the same people saying they don't know about something are also telling you what it is.

Me and mom have not been sick for the past year - she is still at the school these days and visited family in Brazil over the summer. People were coming into New York from the west coast and not quarantining. So I've literally been exposed to all sorts of different variations.
Should I go around policing the world and being the savior?

The same protocol follows if you actually read my message on immunology. Same thing in some Asian countries before this whole situation. If you feel symptoms and need to go outside, wear a mask. Otherwise stay home if don't feel well and stay quarantined if you have a compromised immune system. This is a balanced approach because we have LITERALLY witnessed that you cannot force a big city to quarantine without taking drastic measure. For example, people at one point months into the experience were gathering for BBQ's, soccer games as I biked uptown and cops would just watch as there were no laws to enforce with so many people to deal with. I don't agree with massive gatherings, but again, it's apparent due to the size of the population, this cannot be controlled.

You see how this whole virus would have to be a product of our way of living. Why do you think nature was regenerating when things were forced to stop: that wasn't a conspiracy and no one was pulling the strings per say. What actually happened was a power exchange as we're seeing the fall of brick and mortar business, transitioning into the ethereal stage (ether)

We're one year in and I laugh at those still holding on to "normalcy" as it was before. I'll say this and I'm out...now is the time where it's vital that you learn how to connect with people and communicate. I'm present in my community, honoring the boundaries that people have, but what you will notice if you talk to enough people is that the isolation took a toll on the psyche of many (suicide rates shot up)

So I'm not here to tell anyone what to think, just reminding people how to think for themselves because we have been programmed by the institution and again, that's not conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHIkv2eaT6k

The educational system originates from Prussia (Germany), so that accounts for what most are accepting as science today. At least look up the stuff yourself in terms of what has been backed by science consistently, like what I shared about the immune system. Otherwise you are just digesting information (food) that has been chewed up for you so that you don't really have to practice critical thinking. This may seem like an assumption, but you have yet to answer anything about what you believe the vaccine to protect against. In fact you have said you would take it for others, but from what I here it only protects the person taking it...so while you proclaim this selfless motive, it's quite egotistical and selfish.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 08, 2021 6:32 pm

brother Dom 🙏 blessings
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2021 6:45 pm

how do u know that are exposed to variants as u say it did u actually get tested ? did u actually get a result confirmation from pathology  test that u have protection against the covid19?

if ur so sure about this, why are people exposed getting sick, getting severely compromised and dying everyday?

if i have to believe something that written by people like u or recommendation to follow proper health measures, from social distancing, follow safety protocols, taking vaccine i would follow the latter.

if u so believe in what u say, we wouldnt be in the situation we are in first place. good luck convincing  others because what u said didnt even slightly helped me understand in anyway.

it is an insult to people like vibe who have to work in frontline everyday and seeing people in the situation as they are in, is doing everything to help in his ability to survive. thank u vibe i hope that vaccine subside the situation so that u get the well deserve break

anyway i rest my case

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sat May 08, 2021 7:07 pm

JespSwe wrote:how do u know that are exposed to variants as u say it did u actually get tested ? did u actually get a result confirmation from pathology  test that u have protection against the covid19?

if ur so sure about this, why are people exposed getting sick, getting severely compromised and dying everyday?

if i have to believe something that written by people like u or recommendation to follow proper health measures, from social distancing, follow safety protocols, taking vaccine i would follow the latter.

if u so believe in what u say, we wouldnt be in the situation we are in first place. good luck convincing  others because what u said didnt even slightly helped me understand in anyway.

it is an insult to people like vibe who have to work in frontline everyday and seeing people in the situation as they are in, is doing everything to help in his ability to survive. thank u vibe i hope that vaccine subside the situation so that u get the well deserve break

anyway i rest my case

EXACTLY! That game is never ending. A friends dad used this example as he wanted to introduce his girl friend into their bubble by getting her tested. The dad responds, "but what happens if after the test that comes back negative, she gets exposed on her way back home.

I kept hearing something about asymptomatic stuff, so I was definitely exposed to the virus. Why? Because I have friends that tested positive and I have hugged them. So by the science and immunology that actually provides an answer to your question and look, I didn't have to go get tested. The problem seems to be you needing a practitioner to charge you in order to experiment with science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGaxYFgcnr8

Are you familiar with Naturopathic doctors or has your mind been compartmentalized to only believe in these doctors with degrees from an institutions that they paid to study (unless they received scholarship) - most are left in debt and with the current situation...wow, so many other messes that aren't based on speculation and saving those that have compromised systems...likely because of the state of our health care systems or lack there of.

My ex girlfriend is a nurse, another does statistics and was keeping up with the news...at one point the CDC admits they went about the situation incorrectly and fudged the numbers. The nurse practitioners are admitting to me at least that it's mostly inconsistent and at times protocol was changing by the week.

This is a direct quote from a friend:

"What do we know about covid? The cdc actually stated that it DOES NOT have isolated covid genetic material. This genetic material is needed to created a vaccines so first off is how can you make a vaccines without the virus itself. If you want to learn in a balanced way get the info and use it To make an informed decision for yourself. My in laws are nurse practitioner and lab technician so we have gone through this topic a lot."

So what you're calling a vaccine isn't even a vaccine. I'm just here to clarify because I keep noticing empty words coming from people that just want things to go back to normal and will literally experiment with their body.

Can someone please provide me with information about what these "vaccines" will actually protect against and what provide SCIENTIFIC data that can back it up? Still not a word on the simple questions...

MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2021 10:35 pm

so ur friends dad did this test but did that tested get repeated multiple times to get data? did it get validated, peer reviewed and validated by scientists, and an independent body of peer reviwers?

so u have hugged a friend who had tested positive and u are saying u got exposed "definitely" by a feeling and not through a thorough pathological test that you cant provide? just because ur concerned that it requires money to get that result ... huh..

so ur ex gf is a nurse right? does statistic and data crunch good and keep up with the news, and CDC admits they went and messed up with numbers... didnt u say urself about how media manipulation is the reasons behind this fear? so anything CDC messes up, because they have to go through zillions of real data and paperworks ...

genetic material is needeed to create a virus how do u make virus without virus itself...
im not a doc or researcher nor in medical field, correct me if i am wrong folks in this forum - babun or anyone here....

wasn't virus genome sequence shared across the world for all the researchers to check and re-check before creating vaccine? oh ok those probably are lies too.

oh btw, ur more than welcome to use ur time to dig urself on pfizer website about vaccine safety and effiacy tests - now im very likely going to get - oh they are doing to spoon feed lies to create fear.... go to cdc ..oh thats govt based ... ok if that also concerns u ... go to pubmed... and there are other independent peer reviews who dont create any conflict of interests and only publish medical journals with proper citation.

yea so basically virus fear and vaccine is wrong.. yep they are wrong... safety precaution and measures - this is why australia and new zealanders are doing so well.

im not the good contributor to the forum but i dont simply go and watch youtube videos and then get sold out with those misinformation about how researchers, science is wrong, and ur right. im sorry to say this its only right to do the things u believe in.

let me stick with my own beliefs Smile btw its no laughing matter but i am still broken about my fellow friends here who has their friends and families in hospitals in india, i know vibe who has worked endless shifts to help people. i know people here who legity got virus and had tough time thank god they are feeling better and i am absolutely happy that they are back to their best. its unfortunate that i live in a 21st century science ... i wish i was born in 12th century i would have 1000% believed in everything u say with all due respect

alright, more focus on football less on this negative energ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next