Myesyats
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Babun
45 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2021 10:35 pm

so ur friends dad did this test but did that tested get repeated multiple times to get data? did it get validated, peer reviewed and validated by scientists, and an independent body of peer reviwers?

so u have hugged a friend who had tested positive and u are saying u got exposed "definitely" by a feeling and not through a thorough pathological test that you cant provide? just because ur concerned that it requires money to get that result ... huh..

so ur ex gf is a nurse right? does statistic and data crunch good and keep up with the news, and CDC admits they went and messed up with numbers... didnt u say urself about how media manipulation is the reasons behind this fear? so anything CDC messes up, because they have to go through zillions of real data and paperworks ...

genetic material is needeed to create a virus how do u make virus without virus itself...
im not a doc or researcher nor in medical field, correct me if i am wrong folks in this forum - babun or anyone here....

wasn't virus genome sequence shared across the world for all the researchers to check and re-check before creating vaccine? oh ok those probably are lies too.

oh btw, ur more than welcome to use ur time to dig urself on pfizer website about vaccine safety and effiacy tests - now im very likely going to get - oh they are doing to spoon feed lies to create fear.... go to cdc ..oh thats govt based ... ok if that also concerns u ... go to pubmed... and there are other independent peer reviews who dont create any conflict of interests and only publish medical journals with proper citation.

yea so basically virus fear and vaccine is wrong.. yep they are wrong... safety precaution and measures - this is why australia and new zealanders are doing so well.

im not the good contributor to the forum but i dont simply go and watch youtube videos and then get sold out with those misinformation about how researchers, science is wrong, and ur right. im sorry to say this its only right to do the things u believe in.

let me stick with my own beliefs Smile btw its no laughing matter but i am still broken about my fellow friends here who has their friends and families in hospitals in india, i know vibe who has worked endless shifts to help people. i know people here who legity got virus and had tough time thank god they are feeling better and i am absolutely happy that they are back to their best. its unfortunate that i live in a 21st century science ... i wish i was born in 12th century i would have 1000% believed in everything u say with all due respect

alright, more focus on football less on this negative energ

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by MindYourThinking Sat May 08, 2021 10:52 pm

Are you referring to "pfizer" the company that is set to make billions on manufacturing "vaccines" or do you believe they have your best interest at heart. And who said anything about being concerned with money to get tested? Not getting tested is a choice for me and it could mean never seeing my dad because of his compromised immune system. This reality is playing out uniquely for everyone...I have a friend in Australia and they are holding volleyball tournaments. The only consistency has been inconsistency and people have always been dying.

When you actually take population numbers into account and not just percentages and focus on survival rate, the truth will become clear.

A virus isn't created, even if science claims so. What so I mean by this? Your mom and dad created you with a see and an egg. You see, this is ACTUAL creation because it's something from nothing. Ask anyone in here if they create something and it's best we clear up what creation means.

If you grasped any level of metaphysics, you would be open to the conversation. And while I may be passionate or aggressive or whatever you feel about it, you honestly have yet to answer the simple questions and opt to deflect by directing me to a company making a massive PROFIT from what they rushed to manufacture. Bio Tech... Wink

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

"On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.

Emergency Use Authorization Status: Authorized
Name: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Manufacturer: Pfizer Inc."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-reaps-hundreds-millions-profits-covid-vaccine/

"Last year, racing to develop a vaccine in record time, Pfizer made a big decision: Unlike several rival manufacturers, which vowed to forgo profits on their shots during the COVID-19 pandemic, Pfizer planned to profit on its vaccine.

On Tuesday, the company announced just how much money the shot is generating.

The vaccine brought in $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of this year, nearly a quarter of its total revenue, Pfizer reported. The vaccine was, far and away, Pfizer’s biggest source of revenue.

The company did not disclose the profits it derived from the vaccine, but it reiterated its previous prediction that its profit margins on the vaccine would be in the high 20 percent range. That would translate into roughly $900 million in pretax vaccine profits in the first quarter.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is preparing to authorize use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine in adolescents 12 to 15 years old by early next week, according to federal officials familiar with the agency’s plans. The vaccine is currently authorized in the U.S for emergency use in people 16 and older.

The decision, which is likely to be supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), would allow most middle and high school students to get vaccinated before summer camps and the start of the 2021-22 school year, USA TODAY reported."

I'm explaining to you basic science and you are essentially mocking it because it doesn't fit the agenda you've invested into.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 09, 2021 11:22 am

MindYourThinking dude is a troll, waste of time to argue with him. His arguments contradict each other in some parts Very Happy
Meanwhile, Biontech agreed to publish the recipe for its vaccine as a gesture towards humanity. The problem is most of the 2nd/3rd world countries won't be able to produce mRNA vaccines anytime soon. The factories and procedures needed are too complex. Instead of hypocritical gestures the US, GB etc. are offering, direct vaccine exports sometimes soon would help much more. AS of today, the EU is still the only 1st world country/union which exports vaccines to troubled countries at all (approx. 50% of everything produced).
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 09, 2021 12:42 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Got my second Pfizer vaccine, the other day. No pain or numbness in my shoulder this time, just a constant headache and feeling of nausea. Feels great to have gotten it over with, but these side effects are a fucking pain in the ass.

tf?

Hmm?

Babun wrote:MindYourThinking dude is a troll, waste of time to argue with him. His arguments contradict each other in some parts Very Happy

Sounds like every other member on this forum. It’s not trolling, if they actually believe it, themselves Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sun May 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Babun wrote:MindYourThinking dude is a troll, waste of time to argue with him. His arguments contradict each other in some parts Very Happy
Meanwhile, Biontech agreed to publish the recipe for its vaccine as a gesture towards humanity. The problem is most of the 2nd/3rd world countries won't be able to produce mRNA vaccines anytime soon. The factories and procedures needed are too complex. Instead of hypocritical gestures the US, GB etc. are offering, direct vaccine exports sometimes soon would help much more. AS of today, the EU is still the only 1st world country/union which exports vaccines to troubled countries at all (approx. 50% of everything produced).

Y'all have know me for years...I am not even arguing...just asking questions that no one really wants to answer or face.

It's me Dominic, THC, the Black Sheep...

At least address why you're calling it a "vaccine" when I've already explained it's not a vaccine as it...

"The CDC actually stated that it DOES NOT have isolated covid genetic material. This genetic material is needed to created a vaccines so first off is how can you make a vaccines without the virus itself. If you want to learn in a balanced way get the info and use it To make an informed decision for yourself. My in laws are nurse practitioner and lab technician so we have gone through this topic a lot."

You realize if I'm contradicting myself (in some parts), then a majority making the opposing case are doing the same. Also, if it's only some parts, is that admission that some points are not contradictory? If so, why not address them....pay close attention and realize y'all continue to dismiss questions.

Again, I know many who have already taken the shot...these is no fear or scare tactic here. Honestly it began with an innocent question (what does it protect against) because I kept hearing people at Central Park talking about it. One person didn't even know the manufacturer, so I set out to why this option appealed to so many people.

Can you address the 3.5 billion dollar profit or tell me what the "vaccine" protects against if the "virus" itself isn't present? But somehow I am the crazy one Laughing
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Laughing

You can put as many "quote" "marks" over "words" but that doesn't make any of that valid "points".

All of your questions have widely available answers, and you know that too, they simply don't fit your agenda so you ignore the answers.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Jesp summed up these series of posts as best as it can be said
JespSwe wrote: its unfortunate that i live in a 21st century science ... i wish i was born in 12th century i would have 1000% believed in everything u say with all due respect
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sun May 09, 2021 3:10 pm

And y'all can use all these words without quote marks as if you or (speculative) science knows the meaning.

My "agenda" is just asking questions and this isn't the first space that I've had these conversations. But it seems that I'm generally met with the same resistant energy. If only your immune systems were as resilient...

I did enough research to decide that I'm not interested, but had yet to see someone simply explain if the shot protects anybody beyond the person receiving it. Seems like a fair questions seeing how many people are doing it for the safety of others.

I'm remembering why I left this place to begin with...
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sun May 09, 2021 3:12 pm

@rincon how about you provide your definition of what science means to you. The word itself is quite vague.

It would be nice to establish foundational points, but perhaps that ship has sailed.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 09, 2021 3:21 pm

MindYourThinking wrote:

Y'all have know me for years...I am not even arguing...just asking questions that no one really wants to answer or face.

It's me Dominic, THC, the Black Sheep...

At least address why you're calling it a "vaccine" when I've already explained it's not a vaccine as it...

"The CDC actually stated that it DOES NOT have isolated covid genetic material. This genetic material is needed to created a vaccines so first off is how can you make a vaccines without the virus itself. If you want to learn in a balanced way get the info and use it To make an informed decision for yourself. My in laws are nurse practitioner and lab technician so we have gone through this topic a lot."

You realize if I'm contradicting myself (in some parts), then a majority making the opposing case are doing the same. Also, if it's only some parts, is that admission that some points are not contradictory? If so, why not address them....pay close attention and realize y'all continue to dismiss questions.

Again, I know many who have already taken the shot...these is no fear or scare tactic here. Honestly it began with an innocent question (what does it protect against) because I kept hearing people at Central Park talking about it. One person didn't even know the manufacturer, so I set out to why this option appealed to so many people.

Can you address the 3.5 billion dollar profit or tell me what the "vaccine" protects against if the "virus" itself isn't present? But somehow I am the crazy one Laughing

I'll give you a hint at a most vulnerable flaw in your 3.5 billion argument. In Germany alone, every single day of Lockdown costs 2 billion €. Those 3.5 billion dollar you point at aren't even peanuts compared to the collosal loss of demand (people without money don't spend any) in the economy we're experiencing right now. No one, absolutly no one is interested in continued lockdowns so a few pharma companies earn ther 3.5 billion dollars (we are talking about losses in the regions of a few thousand billions). I'm happy they came up with something so people who are willing to can protect themselves (vaccines aren't mandatory).
So instead of talking out your *** and making claims turn on your head on for once, have a look at Brazil and India then come back to discuss which measures would help and not hinder others in helping the ones who are in need.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Sun May 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Printing press Surprised

About Brazil...my mom was there last summer and is in talks with family every day. Somehow they are not reporting the same stories people tell me they hear from the media (news)...

Giving me sources from papers with agendas unfortunately is questionable. If I believed the news, hospitals in New York City we packed full of people...but not according to actual people I know who work in hospitals. While some perhaps were hit hard, it wasn't all of them.

If I am not mistaken the survival rate of this thing is in the 90th percentile...again skewed numbers that use statistics and positive counts but don't see to take population numbers into account.

This will be my last post because it's clear to me where this is going to go.

And still NO WORD on it being called a vaccine when that is not even the definition science has given to it...

"The cdc actually stated that it DOES NOT have isolated covid genetic material. This genetic material is needed to created a vaccines so first off is how can you make a vaccines without the virus itself. If you want to learn in a balanced way get the info and use it To make an informed decision for yourself. My in laws are nurse practitioner and lab technician so we have gone through this topic a lot."

Has this changed yet, babun? Has the covid genetic material been isolated as of yet?

All the laws and regulations set before in terms on manufacturing a vaccine is being rushed and there will not be any liability.

So calling this a gamble doesn't seem far fetched. And if someone has to say it, death has always been happening...look at the numbers over the years. Also, death certificates are meant to claim organ failure as cause of death, not virus...

Enjoy the rest of this thread and so much compassion to all <3
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun May 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Let's be clear, a vaccine is not defined by the isolation of a virus' genome. A vaccine is a preparation that grants protection against a virus, which the covid-19 vaccines are and do.

Also, the virus' genome HAS been completely sequenced.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

You are just using the conspiracy theorist arguments and poor sources.

Last edited by rincon on Sun May 09, 2021 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 09, 2021 3:45 pm

I am really glad people are calling out this hippie bullshit. My colleague who's about my age is on ventilator, in critical situation, he needs plasma urgently. I want to do so much for him but I and other people who care for him can do absolutely nothing which is what sucks the most. Get vaccinated people, get fucking vaccinated.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2021 4:43 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB
i enjoyed quote which apparently is mythbusted.  Very Happy

and  same info rincon posted im reading it now as well from cdc on SARS-CovID2 viral culturing

also vaccine has been developed in record time .. is this coronavirus a new phenomenon to the scientific world? covid 19 comes from same coronavirus family. this particular one is known to infect respiratory cells badly. and i think this has been said numerous times, covid 19 virus genome sequence was put for scientists across the world to fully prioritize to start making vaccine without which to decode would have taken a lot more.

and seems u are so much aware of microbiology u would know about "clinical trials based on phases, with placebo or double placebo to get more qualitative and quantitiative data for safety and efficacy.

if safety doesnt passes on pre- clinical trials, it wont even proceed towards the phase I or II trials. i am not even going to pretend as if i have soft spot for pharmaceutical companies but as far as i know Biontech research firm led by two turkish-german scientists,people from Oxford university, or any universities who has contributed so far were working their sleeves up, to understand and start developing vaccine as soon as possible. adding further to information that babun posted, btw US actually wanted biotech to be part of their operation wrap speed - to speed up research, but they declined money as well as stating that they would not compromise safety and effiacy.
also do i also need to tell u that before it gets approved by CDC, a separate independent bodies and peer reviews has to be done and validated
im not even a science guy or as literate as u but i know that much

there are genuinely cited and published independent data on covid19 as well as current vaccine developments which you can find on https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ which will have proper citation and peer review from independent body.

i believe when u say hospital were not packed not according atleast to ur friends, but i dont think anyone here in this forum who has seen seriously severe cases first thing in hand their families and friends in ICU first thing in hand, vibe working in frontline lying about it.

anyway may the force be with you

Last edited by JespSwe on Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Lucifer wrote:I am really glad people are calling out this hippie bullshit. My colleague who's about my age is on ventilator, in critical situation, he needs plasma urgently. I want to do so much for him but I and other people who care for him can do absolutely nothing which is what sucks the most. Get vaccinated people, get fucking vaccinated.

im sorry to hear that and for a lot more people here whom they know. hopefully this ends soon, thankfully atm most people are doing in their best ability to follow safety and health protocols, getting vaccine so hopefully this is one good step towards subsiding the curve and its good to see people bit by bit being able to socialize outside and country's economy is cautiously optimistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 10, 2021 2:26 am

rincon wrote:Let's be clear, a vaccine is not defined by the isolation of a virus' genome. A vaccine is a preparation that grants protection against a virus, which the covid-19 vaccines are and do.

Also, the virus' genome HAS been completely sequenced.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

You are just using the conspiracy theorist arguments and poor sources.

I find it funny how people will believe a conspiracy theory without reservation and then discredit actual scientists by saying stuff like "science is a vague word". I guess they rationalize it somehow by labeling themselves as free-thinkers. To me, its puzzling
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:I can assure you will not have to show your papers to get into restaurants or nightclubs. Travel within countries is a different matter and even then you don't need to be vaccinated, just a negative test is enough

Perhaps, you are correct but I doubt it. They have already piloted this in Liverpool, a nightclub which required you to prove your status with a negative test.

As for international travel. As I said, I have no right to say what countries I dont live in demand to be proven before entry.

But I will say it is not something I agree with and I think it is completely wrong for the UK to deny entry to people looking to visit friends, family or even just holiday, without first having to take a vaccine.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 10, 2021 2:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Dani idk it seems kinda harsh to say "well old people were at risk anyways 🤷️". Not to mention that now that the hospital system is collapsed the impact is far wider than just corona patients, and that impacts people of all ages.

And yes if the government isn't there to step in when there is a medical nationwide catastrophe we might as well all stop paying taxes and go back to being wandering tribes . Instances like these are where they prove their worth.

It is harsh if I say, let em' die, who cares. But I am not, I am saying protect those people but do not hinder the lives of everyone else who isnt at risk.

Hospitals are indeed in serious trouble, but that is inevitable when you consider the stats I posted earlier. They have so few hospitals compared to the population.

i never claimed the Gov should not step in. But I am saying that their methods are horrifically stupid, or evil. Protect those who need protecting, but ignoring all the harms the lockdowns cause and sticking your head in the sand is doing far more damage than whatever good (which they cannot prove) they say they are doing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 10, 2021 2:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I can assure you will not have to show your papers to get into restaurants or nightclubs. Travel within countries is a different matter and even then you don't need to be vaccinated, just a negative test is enough

Perhaps, you are correct but I doubt it. They have already piloted this in Liverpool, a nightclub which required you to prove your status with a negative test.

As for international travel. As I said, I have no right to say what countries I dont live in demand to be proven before entry.

But I will say it is not something I agree with and I think it is completely wrong for the UK to deny entry to people looking to visit friends, family or even just holiday, without first having to take a vaccine.

In Denmark we're required to show corona-passports at all indoor places right now essentially. So I have to to get tested three times a week to go to work (that's 5 hours in a queue each week). All this while our government keep being safe with the vaccination rollout. And I can't get one before August.

Wild time really. Would really take any vaccine at this point, but not allowed to.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 10, 2021 2:54 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

In Denmark we're required to show corona-passports at all indoor places right now essentially. So I have to to get tested three times a week to go to work (that's 5 hours in a queue each week). All this while our government keep being safe with the vaccination rollout. And I can't get one before August.

Wild time really. Would really take any vaccine at this point, but not allowed to.

Jesus christ. I need to do a better job checking up on my people in CPH, I havent touched based with anyone in a while now. Had no idea it was like this.

Mixed feeling about leaving now. I miss CPH sometimes, but not under those kinds of conditions.

I'd be living in Christiania at this rate.

What you described is totalitarianism, plain and simple.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 10, 2021 3:02 pm

I wouldn't mind it, if there were actually vaccines. But it seems so fucking wild to me to essentially using a strategy that's meant to force us to get vaccinated. Only without any vaccinations.

I really don't see the logic here. At this rate testing in this country is just our favourite pastime.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon May 10, 2021 3:13 pm

I feel deflated honestly. I assumed I could come back to CPH some day soon, even if just to visit. But that doesnt appear a possibility now.

My stance is always the same. If someone wants to get the vaccine, so be it. Who I am to tell people what they should do? I wish other people had the respect to do the same but nothing in this world is perfect.

I feel everyone should do their own research, listen to serious people who dont have a vested interest in people being vaccinated or not, not trust what the government spin is and make their own decision. But people either cant be bothered or just want to get "back to normal" and are willing to bargin for the illusion of it. Some others serious believe they should take the vaccine to prevent infection. That is all up to the individual.

But to force people to take it, to hinder them if they do not take them and make life basically unlivable is as I said, totalitarian.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

That does sound utopian. My experience so far is quite different.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Y'all bitches already have corona passports, making travel plans and can go outside? GTFO

Yet to get vaccinated or even visit a pub in France.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 11, 2021 3:19 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Wow. Never would’ve expected it to go that far in a country, like Denmark. That’s a relatively serious breach of freedom rights.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Here in Belgium vaccinations have reached 90% of >65yo (1 dose at least) and 30% of >45yo (1 dose at least) and as such hospitalization and death rates are down. So over the weekend curfew ended and outdoor activities resumed after long closures. Including opening of terraces for bars and restaurants which was great to see.

In Venezuela is the opposite situation, one of my best friend's dad died from covid a few months ago, another has just left the hospital and is recovering. A high school teacher of ours' (we are quite a close community in this school) died this week while another teacher looked critical but after weeks in the ICU recovered and went home. Cases and deaths are out of control, everyone has close friends or relatives that have died or been seriously ill.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next