Myesyats
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Babun
45 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

good Thumbs up

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Babun wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i was wondering so .... we have atm 4 approved vaccine - pfizer, moderna, astrazeneca, and j&j ... any new developments on other 150 + candidates or did joint nation decided that it is not worth speeding those developments but rather focus on a one good one to be continuously worked onto be modified for new variants ?
anyone knows?

Curevac is on the way. They're the ones who pionered the research for mRNA based vaccines. I don't have information about other countries, the EU ordered 1,8 billion doses of mRNA based vaccines. Astrazeneca and J&J will be phased out (Biontech, Moderna and Curevac will remain).

IMO, Astrazeneca is a very good vaccine which can be produced at little cost and stored long term. I'd produce and distribute as much as possible into all of the world as soon as possible to get over the pandemic but I'm not the one who decides.

oh ok thats interesting ... that's the German pharmaceutical company right?
i was curious because year ago we hear company like pfizer, astrazeneca, moderna putting goals and now i thought by now there would have been furthermore more companies that would have put some progress report publicly by now. guardian says that there is 160+ potential candidates but for some reasons they havent updated at all

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2020/nov/10/covid-vaccine-tracker-when-will-a-coronavirus-vaccine-be-ready

Astrazeneca is largely produced in India as well as in European facility right? i cant remember pfizer or Astrazeneca but was reading something like there is a new belgian facility create to further mass produce to meet the target production but like u say so far UK seems to have a big say on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:29 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i was wondering so .... we have atm 4 approved vaccine - pfizer, moderna, astrazeneca, and j&j ... any new developments on other 150 + candidates or did joint nation decided that it is not worth speeding those developments but rather focus on a one good one to be continuously worked onto be modified for new variants ?
anyone knows?

Curevac is on the way. They're the ones who pionered the research for mRNA based vaccines. I don't have information about other countries, the EU ordered 1,8 billion doses of mRNA based vaccines. Astrazeneca and J&J will be phased out (Biontech, Moderna and Curevac will remain).

IMO, Astrazeneca is a very good vaccine which can be produced at little cost and stored long term. I'd produce and distribute as much as possible into all of the world as soon as possible to get over the pandemic but I'm not the one who decides.

i was curious because year ago we hear company like pfizer, astrazeneca, moderna putting goals and now i thought by now there would have been furthermore more companies that would have put some progress report publicly by now. guardian says that there is 160+ potential candidates but for some reasons they havent updated at all

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2020/nov/10/covid-vaccine-tracker-when-will-a-coronavirus-vaccine-be-ready

Astrazeneca is largely produced in India as well as in European facility right? i cant remember pfizer or Astrazeneca but was reading something like there is a new belgian facility create to further mass produce to meet the target production but like u say so far UK seems to have a big say on it.

What is known as Pfizer vaccine was developed by Biontech in Germany. The company itself didn't have the resources for mass production on a huge scale and wanted to get through phase 3+approval as soon as possible. Pfizer offered its infrastructure for production and distribution with their already established supply chain all around the world. They agreed, the vaccine is know as Pfizer/Biontech or Biontech in Germany or as Pfizer everywhere else now. Astrazeneca went a different way by deploying subcontractors to establish production at many sites. Well, they weren't successful.
As you see developing a vaccine isn't enough, there're trials (Phase 3 is the most important), approval, production logistics and other difficulties. Biontech, Moderna and Curevac will have an already established production line so they can reliably deliever vaccines. Their vaccines are also at least 90%+ effective. Why take the risk then?

For the 2nd and 3rd world countries, Astrazeneca is gold (cheap to produce, cheap to store, easy to distribute), at least 76%+ effective. Sinofarm seems to be the worst of the bunch.

Biontech, Moderna and Curevac are going to update their vaccines with protection against all existing variants. Each of them announced the news some months ago.

India or better said all of the world has got problems with the US. There're components which are absolutly needed to produce vaccines. The US doesn't export anything, neither vaccines nor components. The most asshole country in the world followed by UK with the difference UK does share some of the vaccines or components with their common wealth friends.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

America has an abundance of vaccines due to anti-vaxxers already existing. A lot of them could go to waste because they don't last long after being taken out of refrigeration. So like a lot of things he says, this is a dumb take.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Dumbass gonna dumbass. What a shame.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Whoever takes medical advice from J.Rogan deserves everything coming their way. People like him will always exist but you need to make an informed decision yourself. If you listen to JRE instead of doctors and scientists then J.Rogan isnt the problem, perhaps the educational system as a whole is the problem.

Tax churches and use those billions of $ for educational reform.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:37 pm

I mean, I agree, but that's not a cover for criticism for individuals with a large platform giving out medical advice that they don't have the knowledge, research, or credibility to give out, as well as fueling anti-vax sentiment which is a movement that has too much fuel in the fire anyway.

The US is showing right now that vaccines work Laughing

USAtoday wrote:Fully vaccinated adults 65 years and older were 94% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people of the same age who were not vaccinated, new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows.

Even people in that age group who’d only gotten one dose of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine were 64% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people who were not vaccinated. Currently two-thirds of Americans aged 65 and over are fully vaccinated, according to CDC.

These are the first large scale, real-world findings in the United States confirming clinical trial data showing the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines prevent severe COVID-19 illness. People were considered partially vaccinated two weeks after their first dose of mRNA vaccine and fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose. The results are from two hospital networks covering 24 hospitals in 14 states between January and March. The Johnson & Johnson wasn’t authorized until late February so it was not included in the study.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/04/28/covid-vaccine-passport-variants-mask-cdc/4864047001/

And sure, the question is if you are 21 and healthy should you get it? Ending the pandemic depends on destroying the chain of transmission -- so it's vital that individuals get it even if young. That's ignoring the fact that there are individuals in their twenties who are dying from COVID, getting hospitalized, etc. and those are entirely preventable.

Not really talking @ you myesyats as much as just in general at the moment -- I know that you're pro-vaccine
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:44 pm

lol completely missing the point as always, but ok
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:45 pm

Just chatting shit with no substance, as always
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:56 pm

i've posted hella articles from medical professionals in this thread before, you just love to choose ignorance
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 am

Fully vaccinated adults 65 years and older were 94% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people of the same age who were not vaccinated, new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows.

Even people in that age group who’d only gotten one dose of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine were 64% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people who were not vaccinated. Currently two-thirds of Americans aged 65 and over are fully vaccinated, according to CDC.

These are the first large scale, real-world findings in the United States confirming clinical trial data showing the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines prevent severe COVID-19 illness. People were considered partially vaccinated two weeks after their first dose of mRNA vaccine and fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose. The results are from two hospital networks covering 24 hospitals in 14 states between January and March. The Johnson & Johnson wasn’t authorized until late February so it was not included in the study

Pray for India. Send India vaccines
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:50 am

CBarca wrote:My buddy said his grandma isn't doing great and his family has 3 relatives in the ICU :/
sorry to hear this man , hope they pull through
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well i agree re restaurants, sporting events etc. Sounds like a hassle.

But to me it seems far fetched to be this hysterical about this. I assume people were saying the same when drivers license was introduced: "What???? I need a card to drive my car anywhere past my backyard? And the police can halt and fine me for not having one arghhhhhH?"

Its also similar to protesting 5G and vaccines because they supposedly have "chips" in them. Medical cards etc. are not something extraordinary.

No, it is more simply a "hassle". It is a breech of human rights.

People have been and should be free to chose which medical procedures they undertake. Full stop.

I do not need any of those vaccines, I havent needed them up until today's date but if I choose that I do need them I can make that decision for myself. I do not need anyone else forcing me to do so and especially not when me declining this vaccine has no impact on you, the (soon to be if not already) vaccinated.

I say forced because that is exactly what it is and exactly what you seem to be defended. When you cut off parts of normal society on the basis of taking a vaccine (regardless of the highly questionable safety of it) which is not at all necessary for my age or health profile, nor necessary to partake in parts of society which can be done perfectly safely.

Comparing it to drivers licenses is a terrible argument and I expect better because you are a smart guy.

Me not being able to prove my ability to drive is a great risk to myself and more importantly everyone else on the road. Perfectly logical and reasonable.

I have no interest in 5G because I have not researched it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:36 pm

i will take vaccine when it becomes available. knowing the risks and side efffects, if it means my action of taking vaccine can protect myself and anyone around me can feel safe be safe and relieved, i will do that.

atm it is not about self interest or self importance but our global hope that even saving a single life is a valuable and right thing to do, and hopefully getting back to normal as we know it. that can only be done if we think of any way to contribute.

just my two cents Smile  i totally understand people who are not into vaccine or has their viewpoints

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Babun wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Babun wrote:

What is known as Pfizer vaccine was developed by Biontech in Germany. The company itself didn't have the resources for mass production on a huge scale and wanted to get through phase 3+approval as soon as possible. Pfizer offered its infrastructure for production and distribution with their already established supply chain all around the world. They agreed, the vaccine is know as Pfizer/Biontech or Biontech in Germany or as Pfizer everywhere else now. Astrazeneca went a different way by deploying subcontractors to establish production at many sites. Well, they weren't successful.
As you see developing a vaccine isn't enough, there're trials (Phase 3 is the most important), approval, production logistics and other difficulties. Biontech, Moderna and Curevac will have an already established production line so they can reliably deliever vaccines. Their vaccines are also at least 90%+ effective. Why take the risk then?

For the 2nd and 3rd world countries, Astrazeneca is gold (cheap to produce, cheap to store, easy to distribute), at least 76%+ effective. Sinofarm seems to be the worst of the bunch.

Biontech, Moderna and Curevac are going to update their vaccines with protection against all existing variants. Each of them announced the news some months ago.

India or better said all of the world has got problems with the US. There're components which are absolutly needed to produce vaccines. The US doesn't export anything, neither vaccines nor components. The most asshole country in the world followed by UK with the difference UK does share some of the vaccines or components with their common wealth friends.

ok this is good to know but for example, because we know that each country is trying to get vaccine adequate enough to cover their own population.

for example one of the pharmaceutical giant had sealed a deal with pfizer recently that they will allow to do production and distribution here at home instead of being imported.

cant they do the same in each countries to have hteir own top production makers to strike a deal with say pfizer moderna, etc. and lets say do it locally so there wouldnt hassle of getting everything out from US?

in the meantime, india clearly has been a dominant country when it comes to pharmaceutical production and yet they dont have enough or .. is it that they have issues being too expensive right?
i remember j&j saying they will put out vaccine for non profit . or maybe like i said above if pfizer moderna astrazeneca overtime can work onto do a hub production from each continent .. maybe they can have so much more to be made immediately available for everyone in africa or SA too they get same as us..

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:46 pm

CBarca wrote:I mean, I agree, but that's not a cover for criticism for individuals with a large platform giving out medical advice that they don't have the knowledge, research, or credibility to give out, as well as fueling anti-vax sentiment which is a movement that has too much fuel in the fire anyway.

The US is showing right now that vaccines work Laughing

USAtoday wrote:Fully vaccinated adults 65 years and older were 94% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people of the same age who were not vaccinated, new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows.

These are the first large scale, real-world findings in the United States confirming clinical trial data showing the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines prevent severe COVID-19 illness. People were considered partially vaccinated two weeks after their first dose of mRNA vaccine and fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose. The results are from two hospital networks covering 24 hospitals in 14 states between January and March. The Johnson & Johnson wasn’t authorized until late February so it was not included in the study.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/04/28/covid-vaccine-passport-variants-mask-cdc/4864047001/

And sure, the question is if you are 21 and healthy should you get it? Ending the pandemic depends on destroying the chain of transmission -- so it's vital that individuals get it even if young. That's ignoring the fact that there are individuals in their twenties who are dying from COVID, getting hospitalized, etc. and those are entirely preventable.

Not really talking @ you myesyats as much as just in general at the moment -- I know that you're pro-vaccine

Let's get the facts straight. I'll give you Germany as example:
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/1104173/umfrage/todesfaelle-aufgrund-des-coronavirus-in-deutschland-nach-geschlecht/
As you can see, between 1-19 years old, there've been just 18 casualties! Long-Covid is pretty much nonexistent. In all Germany, we had 3 children with a syndrom similar to the Kawasaki disease. We also know the experimental vaccines have got severe side effects sometimes . They are stronger the younger the people are and the stronger immune response they have. Being female is also a huge risk in regard to the side effects.  So basically, the only thing you'd do by vaccinating the group would be stopping the transmission chain. Ist it worth it though?
I'd go along with over 21 olds etc. but under 19 are teenagers/children to me. No way, I'd agree.

My solution is to just vaccinate all the other age groups and be done with it.
JespSwe wrote:
ok this is good to know but for example, because we know that each country is trying to get vaccine adequate enough to cover their own population.

for example one of the pharmaceutical giant had sealed a deal with pfizer recently that they will allow to do production and distribution here at home instead of being imported.

cant they do the same in each countries to have hteir own top production makers to strike a deal with say pfizer moderna, etc. and lets say do it locally so there wouldnt hassle of getting everything out from US?

in the meantime, india clearly has been a dominant country when it comes to pharmaceutical production and yet they dont have enough or .. is it that they have issues being too expensive right?
i remember j&j saying they will put out vaccine for non profit . or maybe like i said above if pfizer moderna astrazeneca overtime can work onto do a hub production from each continent .. maybe they can have so much more to be made immediately available for everyone in africa or SA too they get same as us..
You need the know-how and the facilities to start production. The US, UK, Italy, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands have got the facilities and the know how to build production sites supported with heavy investment (lots of money involved). India and China are mainly the production sites but not the know-how residence. They need the aforementioned to produce vaccines. For its size, India is rather successful with its vaccination campaign (10% of 1.4 billion vaccinated, 140 millions, in comparison Europe vaccinated 125 million but accounts for 25%), the sheer numbers they need are astronomical. They can produce Astrazeneca themselves but for Pfizer oder Moderna, ingredients are needed which are only available in the US and the EU. The US doesn't allow any exports, zero exports! Europe exports half of its vaccine production, the capacity isn't enough to supply all the world yet.

The worst end of the stick get the countries in east Asia. They need China (production sites) to provide them but they've got the crap Sinopharm vaccine only. None of the mRNA stuff is located in China, they've neither the know-how nor the production sites for this type of vaccine. India doesn't export vaccines anymore because they need all they can get for domestic use. Japan, Indonesia etc. are all screwed due to that reason. The only exporteur all around the world is the EU at the moment. Half is exported, the other half is needed at home. No one else exports, except for the crappy Sinopharm stuff. The situation for the rest of the world will only get better when the USA, Europe and India are done immunizing most of their own population.

Last edited by Babun on Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

A big shame about India, my thoughts are with them.

But unfortunately yet again the media shamefully take advantage and hijack the situation with false representation of the stats to scare the sheep.

Its terrible that many people are suffering and I am sure you can attribute more deaths than recorded (I read roughly 80% of deaths are accurately reported medically, but who knows) but yet again no context given whatsoever about how many people die per day on average nor how few hospitals and beds there are in comparison to the population.

2-3k deaths "with" COVID simply cannot be claimed as  "high" when 27k people die every day. This bares no relation or comparison to many European countries or US states.
Even with under reporting the number just isnt worthy of the type of fear-mongering.

I dont wish to be insensitive and my condolences to anyone who has lost someone, but taking advantage of this bad situation to throw more propaganda at the Western world is unacceptable.

Its all about balance. There is clearly an issue but context has to be used.

Of course hospitals are overun when there are 5 hospitals beds per 10k of the population (ranking them 155th out 167 countries analysed in a study).

Oxygen is also a problem according to what I read, but this was a problem in India this time a year ago as per reported.

The media using images from injured people during gas leaks from a year ago in COVID articles. Just like the fake hospital pressure video taken from 2017 Flu season in France. Its just pathetic.

Funeral pyre's (which seem relatively common in India, at least not abnormal) presented as India being forced to burn all the dead because of the overwhelming numbers. Again, just pathetic.

How people place trust in the media is far beyond me.

Why the rant? Because this type of fear mongering works on the sheep and this allows those in charge to continue prolonging all these restrictions with nowhere near enough resistance from the public.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:02 pm

https://twitter.com/samjawed65/status/1385546749184516101

Good thread on the India situation, recommended. Seems like the government blundered at every opportunity.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:32 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://twitter.com/samjawed65/status/1385546749184516101

Good thread on the India situation, recommended. Seems like the government blundered at every opportunity.

Their obsession with portraying Modi as their God-King led to this. Hope this turns people against him but unlikely.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:50 pm

M99 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://twitter.com/samjawed65/status/1385546749184516101

Their obsession with portraying Modi as their God-King led to this. Hope this turns people against him but unlikely.

Those hopeless fucks will vote him again
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:25 pm

@babun if the vaccines are available then yes it's worth it. This isn't an either/or situation.

If you say to me should a 21 year old get vaccinated vs a vaccine that can go to a 70 year old in Brazil, India, or anywhere in the world I say of course it should go to the older individual. That's just not the case in the US and it's not a valid choice for any individual to make, here.

Get everyone vaccinated who can. Fuck this covid shit
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:39 am

The Franchise wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Well i agree re restaurants, sporting events etc. Sounds like a hassle.

But to me it seems far fetched to be this hysterical about this. I assume people were saying the same when drivers license was introduced: "What???? I need a card to drive my car anywhere past my backyard? And the police can halt and fine me for not having one arghhhhhH?"

Its also similar to protesting 5G and vaccines because they supposedly have "chips" in them. Medical cards etc. are not something extraordinary.

No, it is more simply a "hassle". It is a breech of human rights.

People have been and should be free to chose which medical procedures they undertake. Full stop.

I do not need any of those vaccines, I havent needed them up until today's date but if I choose that I do need them I can make that decision for myself. I do not need anyone else forcing me to do so and especially not when me declining this vaccine has no impact on you, the (soon to be if not already) vaccinated.

I say forced because that is exactly what it is and exactly what you seem to be defended. When you cut off parts of normal society on the basis of taking a vaccine (regardless of the highly questionable safety of it) which is not at all necessary for my age or health profile, nor necessary to partake in parts of society which can be done perfectly safely.

Comparing it to drivers licenses is a terrible argument and I expect better because you are a smart guy.

Me not being able to prove my ability to drive is a great risk to myself and more importantly everyone else on the road. Perfectly logical and reasonable.

I have no interest in 5G because I have not researched it.

Well nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine but it was inevitable that some sort of certification would be needed to at least travel within countries as not to bring Covid to a place where it is already under control. The EU approved such certification, I didnt fully read up on it but it seems a negative test is enough, no need to get vaxed and it will only be temporary so that we get the pandemic under full control within next 12 months.

Given how we've reacted as a society to this pandemic gives me the impression that it is very likely it will not be aliens who destroy us with superior technology but rather we will self-destruct.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat May 01, 2021 9:18 am

Took AstraZeneca today. Feeling little dizzy hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 01, 2021 9:33 am

one should always distrust men who work out a lot and then wear pink shirts
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 01, 2021 9:35 am

Lucifer wrote:Took AstraZeneca today. Feeling little dizzy hmm

For recreational purposes?

First of all, congrats. Then, hope you'll feel better soon.

I got vaccination dates for mid May/end of June now, ModeRNA
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat May 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Took AstraZeneca today. Feeling little dizzy hmm

For recreational purposes?

First of all, congrats. Then, hope you'll feel better soon.

I got vaccination dates for mid May/end of June now, ModeRNA

So like a moron I just woke up today didn't eat anything and, went on to take vaccine Laughing after the meal the dizziness stopped. There is some weakness however.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next