urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm

lol agentJim

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Chumlum wrote:Jernade Meade has gone to Swansea.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8826775/Transfer-News-Swansea-City-to-seal-deal-for-Jernade-Meade

Looked all right in his few first team appearances. He was like 4'11" though.

Will struggle to get games just like Bartley, should have gone to a championship club heck even a league one club.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Edinson Cavani was the 30m bid in January. - Geoff

:I'mveryunoriginal:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Napoli have made a 30 mil offer for Higuain today (just got Cavani money) - Sky Italia
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Edinson Cavani was the 30m bid in January. - Geoff

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Edinson Cavani was the 30m bid in January. - Geoff

Geoff is no better than agentJim imo. No one knows what is going at Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I agree, I don't know why people follow these so called Internet Bullshit Artist on twatter when they are bullshitting
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:35 pm

EL Patron wrote:I agree, I don't know why people follow these so called Internet Bullshit Artist on twatter when they are bullshitting

I stopped following all these clowns on twitter, only guy I follow is Our Sam.

All these Internet Bullshit Artist are clueless!
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:37 pm

@BenSmithBBC: Wayne Rooney has held talks with senior figures at #MUFC in the past week to express his disappointment at current situation.

This one is not going to die, is it?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

I thought Geoff was one of the few who was fairly reliable?

Cavani would have been massive, if there's any truth to that, but that price was never going to be enough. Every forward Arsenal have been linked with this year otherwise, sadly, has been a slight downgrade from RvP, in my opinion - this includes Rooney of course, and the proof is in his de facto demotion once RvP came to Man Utd. Cavani might not have been a downgrade, however.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm more interested in what we did after the bid was rejected. Did we just shrug our shoulders and say "we tried"? Surely we must have known it'd take more than £30mil to even get Napoli to consider negotiating; it's like their president kept that fact a secret. It doesn't appear we renewed interest this summer, either.

It makes me wonder what the point was.

Rooney at his best is on the same level as van Persie. Various circumstances last season meant he didn't reach that level, but at his best he's a world class player.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:30 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Rooney at his best is on the same level as van Persie. Various circumstances last season meant he didn't reach that level, but at his best he's a world class player.

Yes I do agree with this - I hope I didn't come off as dismissive of Rooney's talent in the big scheme of things! I just think that RvP over the last few seasons is virtually impossible to top ... you can count his peers in that position on one hand. Maybe still have fingers left over. But Rooney is a player who's gone through a little slump. Still great though.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Rooney needs a change. He doesn't enjoy it at United any more. He is at his best when he actually enjoys what he is doing and puts his heart into.

I am sure he will be back to his best if he joins Arsenal for example

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

True enough, the only striker outside of Messi and Ronaldo I rate better than van Persie is Ibrahimovic. Van Persie did go nine or so games without scoring last season, though, so he's not totally unstoppable.

If you believe what's being said, Rooney's not happy about this comment from Moyes:

"Overall, my thought on Wayne is that if for any reason we had an injury to Robin van Persie we are going to need him and I want as many options as possible."

Comments like that are just further evidence that Rooney has lost a lot star-power at United.

Now we have to see if this actually leads to Rooney putting in a transfer request or to United selling him. It's interesting that they're apparently not in any hurry to offer him a new contract despite him having two years left; you'd imagine that he'd a new contract for him to stay beyond those two years otherwise they run the risk of having to sell him for less next summer.

If the situation doesn't improve, it might be worth us waving £25mil or so in their faces and see what happens.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Wazza is fat and plays when he wants. He smokes, has sex with grannies, prossies and throws tantrums when things aren't going his way. Let him stay at Yanited so he can rot and unsettle things over there.

Last edited by EL Patron on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 pm

EL Patron wrote:Wazza is fat and plays when he wants. He smokes, has sex with grannies and throws tantrums when things aren't going his way. Let him stay at Yanited so he can rot and unsettle things over there

U want Papiss Cisse brah?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:
EL Patron wrote:Wazza is fat and plays when he wants. He smokes, has sex with grannies and throws tantrums when things aren't going his way. Let him stay at Yanited so he can rot and unsettle things over there

U want Papiss Cisse brah?

Nah I want Gignac :coffee: 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

The club really should go for Matias Suarez, because he looks a little like the Count from Sesame Street in that Anderlecht purple/black, and then we can also say, "Arsenal got Suarez!"
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Matias Suarez rofl 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

The other 'Official summer transfer rumours' thread that goes up to page 56 - was this the old one? Clicked on it by accident. Laughing 
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Júlio César has rejected a move to Napoli. Arsenal on alert. (Via @Pitacodogringo )
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 pm

if Suarez and Rooney are on the move we should go all out and Get one of them even if it means paying way over the odds and such
times has changed.....
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:The other 'Official summer transfer rumours' thread that goes up to page 56 - was this the old one? Clicked on it by accident. Laughing 

Yea this is the 3rd part. It gets locked automatically after 56 pages.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Arsenal to increase offer for Suarez to £40mil:

http://t.co/ooQzFvkjci

Think that's the first time I've seen a headline like that. This could be the first time we've ever offered so much for one player.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Some Spanish journalist claiming that Atletico Madrid officials are in London to negotiate for Santi Cazorla.

Has to be the most random rumour of the summer, surely?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Loooooooool ^
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next