urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Loooooooool ^

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 pm

off them Gervais, Chamack or Bendy
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Arsenal to increase offer for Suarez to £40mil:

http://t.co/ooQzFvkjci

Think that's the first time I've seen a headline like that. This could be the first time we've ever offered so much for one player.

Let's see what happens when we do it.

Still want us to try harder for Rooney first.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 pm

tough choice to be honest, the racist or the granny shagging scum who dived to end our unbeaten run Mad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:26 pm

i'd prefer rooney over suarez

arsenal would pretty much be the english NT Very Happy
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Internet Bullshit Artist bullshit at its finest here:

https://twitter.com/opiniondan

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 pm

André Santos is expected to sign a one-year loan deal with Brazilian club Flamengo

cheers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:45 pm

I want to be an Internet Bullshit Artist. Maybe I can be @ChumlumFooty10. My description can read, "Arsenal, fit ladies, cheeseburgers." Though I am American I will endlessly but awkwardly use British slang. And then I can post things like

"No mate yr wrong, the release clause is 32.5m, not sure where you got 29m figure from."

"Koscielny having a 'mare, he is pony. #StewartRobsonWasRight"

"#AFC to bid 11m for Sao Paulo's Ademilson. RT if you're excited! #dontshootmessenger"

"Heard Rooney definitely wants to live in London, but his missus prefers North to West. #interesting #AFC"

"@SkepticalGooner no mate, Gibbs to be next #AFC captain and Wilshere to be sold to #PSG. Crazy but my source is reliable."

"Interesting lol. Just got major news about #AFC signing to be confirmed in 48 hrs. Will delete account if I'm wrong."
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:46 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/16/barcelona-cesc-fabregas-manchester-united?CMP=twt_gu

Since when did Barcelona suddenly start needing money? scratch

And not surprisingly, this paragraph hasn't been well received:

While Barcelona have yet to make any statement regarding their stance on United's offer, Arsenal retain a first buyback option on Fábregas but this is nullified if he does not want to return to the Emirates Stadium, which appears likely. The midfielder is motivated by winning trophies and playing at the highest level. Arsenal's eight seasons without silverware will not fill him with confidence .

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:André Santos is expected to sign a one-year loan deal with Brazilian club Flamengo

cheers

wish him and bendtner would just leave already
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 pm

so if he is on the move he can reject us and go somewhere else hmm
but our 25M bid could suit Barca more than anyone else possibly offering 40M,No?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Part of the reason he wants to (supposedly) return to England is because of his daughter. Can't see him going anywhere but Arsenal if he does return.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 am

daniella has kids in london aswell
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 am

I really wouldn't read much into that. If Cesc wanted to leave for domestic reasons he would not have publicly declared his desire to stay at Barcelona, nor would he have told his manager that he wanted to stay.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 am

how much Wages is Suarez on Btw?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2365272/Cesc-Fabregas-wants-stay-Barcelona-join-Manchester-United.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-uniteds-cesc-fabregas-transfer-2057431#.UeXTWspr5Wo.twitter

So, who's right and who's wrong? hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 am

Chumlum wrote:I want to be an Internet Bullshit Artist. Maybe I can be @ChumlumFooty10. My description can read, "Arsenal, fit ladies, cheeseburgers." Though I am American I will endlessly but awkwardly use British slang. And then I can post things like

"No mate yr wrong, the release clause is 32.5m, not sure where you got 29m figure from."

"Koscielny having a 'mare, he is pony. #StewartRobsonWasRight"

"#AFC to bid 11m for Sao Paulo's Ademilson. RT if you're excited! #dontshootmessenger"

"Heard Rooney definitely wants to live in London, but his missus prefers North to West. #interesting #AFC"

"@SkepticalGooner no mate, Gibbs to be next #AFC captain and Wilshere to be sold to #PSG. Crazy but my source is reliable."

"Interesting lol. Just got major news about #AFC signing to be confirmed in 48 hrs. Will delete account if I'm wrong."

rofl  rofl 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:24 am

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/67054/breaking-atletico-madrid-reportedly-reach-personal-terms-with-arsenals-santi-cazorla/

rofl

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 am

wow, the shit tabloids come up with..

santi said la liga is boring
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am

Stahpp
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am

But what if Santi's leaving because Cesc is coming back?

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Keanureaction

Wink
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

lmfao

http://t.qkme.me/3q3rgr.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Santi-cazorla-cesc-fabregas
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

So tonight then:

Arsenal could bid £40mil for Suarez.

Rooney is confused and angry about his position at United, though it could be said Rooney is always confused and angry.

Cesc is either staying at Barcelona or joining Man Utd because he's scared of Sergi Roberto and "wants trophies". Nobody really knows, but it's not stopping several sources from guessing.

Andre Santos could be joining Flamengo on loan.

Spanish sources claim Atletico Madrid have agreed personal terms with Santi Cazorla, even though Arsenal could pay him more and have a better chance at silverware, as slim as that may be. Sources also claim that we paid 24mil euros for him, which is completely incorrect.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 am

sergi roberto wouldnt threaten cesc's position, he wont even be a starter IMO
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 am

Chum rofl 

These tabloids are so hilariously transparent. It was only a couple weeks ago Santi blatantly dismissed La Liga links.

If Wenger is this interested in Suarez then he must have high hopes he can reign him in and if he can do that then I have very high hopes because he could play with Giroud instead of just displacing him.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next