Jay29
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
58 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Wilson37 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/06/11/4040815/barcelona-vice-president-admits-fabregas-could-leave?ICID=HP_HN_2
more positive news if it is true.. Smile
from the talks it is clear that Barca dont consider him important to keep him.. they would keep him as a squad player.. Cesc may leave if he wants..
and in the past Cesc was like he came to see out his career.. now says he is happy but will leave Barca if he feels that they dont need him..
so looks like he is out this or more possibly the next summer... cheers
and sadly Manure links also rising again... :brickwall:

Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by boyzis Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm

What mudcat said was very logical and sensible. See you when the window closes. If players such as kosc. Sagna. Etc leave fans like you will justify it was right decision. This board is all about profit dividends etc they don't care much about fans. It will in the end still be about money. Two steps back like always.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm

boyzis wrote:What mudcat said was very logical and sensible. See you when the window closes. If players such as kosc. Sagna. Etc leave fans like you will justify it was right decision. This board is all about profit dividends etc they don't care much about fans. It will in the end still be about money. Two steps back like always.
totally confused.. Mudcat and Raptor were talking exactly opposite things.. and your post.. confused
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:00 pm

LOL at the goal.com sensational title, "Bartomeu admits Fabregas could leave" yet his quotes indicate they want him to stay unless he wants to leave.

"Cesc will only leave the club if he himself wants to move on," Bartomeu said when questioned about Fabregas' future at a fan event in Arenys de Munt.
Here is Fabregas downplaying rumours that he could leave:

"I’m very happy, it's taken a lot to get where I am and I don't plan on throwing that away for anything," Fabregas told Onda Cero.

So yeah there's that... can we move on please?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Sometimes I wonder why you even bother being an Arsenal fan if everything about the club disturbs you so much. If you want an owner who considers the club a personal plaything,go be a Chelsea fan. Arsenal has put itself in a sound financial position right now with the new stadium and they managed to remain competitive and stay in the Champions League while tightening their belts to pay down the debt. That's the way a football club should be run.

Arsenal was already a strong financial institution before the Satan arrived that is why he bought so many shares at the first place. And did nothing about improving the club and now sits on gold. I should be a Chelsea fan? lol, who said about spending Chelsea money, all I want is to hold on to our players. Satan doesn’t put his money in to any franchise how is that helping arsenal?

And I hate to spoil your hero worship, but as good a player as Cesc Fabregas was, he was no Dennis Bergkamp. And he did have that "one other player" -- a guy named Van Persie.

Find me a player that as young as him that has 100assits and 75 goals? and I hate to spoil it to you it was Cesc who carried us to CL and made us competitive and pay off the debts. Cesc is a world class player and this Arsenal team does not have one yet. There is a reason why he was wanted by Barcelona because he was that good just Like Henry was.

And I've explained to you before that all clubs are "selling clubs." Manchester United has been a "selling club" from Beckham to Ronaldo and maybe now to Rooney (with quite a few other big players in between). But they weren't paying off stadium debt and had more financial muscle to flex in replacing them. Arsenal now has some financial muscle of its own. Why not stop bitching and moaning long enough to give them a chance to use it?

Don't compare us to other big teams, United wants trophies and have a ambitious board. United paid top dollar for our best player and payed him 5 times more than we did and that's because they want to win.
This excuse of stadium debt is getting old. Now we have the money and give them a chance to you used it? I am sorry if I am not DELUDED!
So if the stadium is payed of who will profit the most of it….of course its Stan all alone…who paid for it? the fans did.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 pm

“It’s not a good time to talk about this, but right now I still have a contract with Celtic,” Wanyama said yesterday on Kenyan TV. “I’m still their player. If anything comes up that is good for me and good for the club, then I’ll move on.

“At the moment, there are some things. There are some talks going on with Arsenal. But I was concentrating on national duty and I left that for my agent. But I haven’t talked with him.”
hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Everyone's opinion should be respected.

Raptor and Piers Morgan are best friends. Very Happy

I do agree with most of your rants.

Arsenal's slogan should be 'Winning'.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Clément Grenier has rejected another contract extension from Lyon.

Florentino Pérez says any club offering less than £25m for Gonzalo Higuaín is "better off not bidding, it's not enough."

(Important to remember Higuaín's comments 10 days ago: "The club already know I want to leave. My time here is over, I want a change.")
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

boyzis wrote:What mudcat said was very logical and sensible. See you when the window closes. If players such as kosc. Sagna. Etc leave fans like you will justify it was right decision. This board is all about profit dividends etc they don't care much about fans. It will in the end still be about money. Two steps back like always.

the club have never done Dividend and never will..... the notation that the board only cares about profits and steals money from the club is a big fat lie.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Butt wrote:

the club have never done Dividend and never will..... the notation that the board only cares about profits and steals money from the club is a big fat lie.

Yes they think about profits. They might not give dividends but they do increase shareholder wealth by posting higher profit this effects their eps. Share holder funds increase by 30 millions last year. They could have invested it in the club.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
“It’s not a good time to talk about this, but right now I still have a contract with Celtic,” Wanyama said yesterday on Kenyan TV. “I’m still their player. If anything comes up that is good for me and good for the club, then I’ll move on.

“At the moment, there are some things. There are some talks going on with Arsenal. But I was concentrating on national duty and I left that for my agent. But I haven’t talked with him.”
hmm

Did he really mention Arsenal? For like 10mio would be a good signing.

I remember Jeremy Wilson reporting that we're scouting him, they've must've been impressed.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 944111_390120054427497_1028057094_n
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Guys you are all getting worked up about the transfers. I know it has been frustrating last 8 years but the fact that we have 3 months to go till the end of the transfer window. We need to be calm and be patient.

Most of the rumors are made up. Cesc wants to stay at Barcelona. He said Barcelona is his home yesterday. Denied all the rumors of him coming back. It's time we forget about him and move on.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guys you are all getting worked up about the transfers. I know it has been frustrating last 8 years but the fact that we have 3 months to go till the end of the transfer window. We need to be calm and be patient.

Most of the rumors are made up. Cesc wants to stay at Barcelona. He said Barcelona is his home yesterday. Denied all the rumors of him coming back. It's time we forget about him and move on.

+1
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Interesting note on Wanyama. Apart from Arsenal, only 2 teams have shown interest- Stoke Laughing and Valencia. Stoke met Celtics asking price, but the player chose not to go there lol! I think we have a chance on getting him, if we're actually interested.

He is 21! I would prefer this signing over Fellaini tbh. It would also allow us to use that money on getting a better striker. My heart says someone of Roonaaay's caliber.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Arsene will not get Wanyama. Not his type
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

^ how come? I think he would work well in our system. Wasnt Arsene rumored to have gone after Essien (a similar type of mf)?
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Essien is a very good passer, has great technique, vision and creativity.

Wanyama is a pure destroyer. Not sure if he can contribute to our play like Arteta does or Song used to

It's possible though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Arsène Wenger in 1998 after Arsenal's double success: "I had to gamble (& spend) or we'd have died" (via @gavgooner )

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 BMfe_NhCYAAjXqW

Hopefully he is saying same thing in 1 year about Higuain & Fellaini Laughing
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:Essien is a very good passer, has great technique, vision and creativity.

Not sure if serious... albino

Anyway my ideal DM doesn't necessarily have to be a creative beast, he needs: to be a defensive beast (read the game well, heading, positional play etc...) , release the ball quickly, not lose possession in dangerous positions, cover for other players out of position and not get caught out of position on counter attacks.

Sven Bender does all these things for Dortmund, the perfect DM :bow:

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:Essien is a very good passer, has great technique, vision and creativity.

Wanyama is a pure destroyer. Not sure if he can contribute to our play like Arteta does or Song used to

It's possible though

He is 21, I am sure we can add to his game.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:Essien is a very good passer, has great technique, vision and creativity

not sure if serious scratch Shocked those are exactly the skills he lack
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Essien in his prime
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm

So a question to you all. Might be the wrong place to post this ... but in a way , my question does directly affect our motives in the transfer market.

Regarding our British core:

How big of an impact do you see them making next year?
I can see Chambo gradually assuming the role of play maker for us.

Of the 6 of them, who do you see as potential superstars in the making?
for me its (OX, Wilshere, Walcott)
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Arguably Theo already has the superstar status imo.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Atm our HG players are: Szczesny, Mannone, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Djourou, Wilshere, Frimpong, Coquelin, Ramsey, OX and Walcott.

could this be an issue if some of those leave (as we must have 8-) hmm
does adding u21s help?
-------------------
Lars>>>>>>>>> Clubber
urban :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next