Jay29
RealGunner
urbaNRoots
Sina
SamuelJayC
58 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Atm our HG players are: Szczesny, Mannone, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Djourou, Wilshere, Frimpong, Coquelin, Ramsey, OX and Walcott.

could this be an issue if some of those leave (as we must have 8-) hmm
does adding u21s help?
-------------------
Lars>>>>>>>>> Clubber
urban :coffee:

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

yaya Sanogo just scored for france u20 :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Arsenalfaithfull wrote:So a question to you all. Might be the wrong place to post this ... but in a way , my question does directly affect our motives in the transfer market.

Regarding our British core:

How big of an impact do you see them making next year?
I can see Chambo gradually assuming the role of play maker for us.

Of the 6 of them, who do you see as potential superstars in the making?
for me its (OX, Wilshere, Walcott)

I think the sky is the limit for Wilshere and Oxlade-Chamberlain. Jack needs to stay healthy or he risks wasting too many years of his career as Van Persie did. Hopefully he can put the injury bug behind him this coming season. I look for Ox to take a big step forward this year and be a major contributor. I think Wenger may be ready to put more trust in him.

Gibbs and Ramsey have a chance to be very good, but both have had their own injury troubles. I was very pleased with the way Ramsey played after being moved into a more defensive role.

Jenkinson has shown a lot of potential, but suffers from a serious lack of experience at any high level. Personally, I'd like to see Wenger bring in another right back and send Jenkinson out on loan for a year or two to get that experience. But we'll see what Wenger thinks as he certainly knows a lot more about it than do I.

Theo took a big step forward this year, finally realizing some of his massive potential. Hopefully he can take another leap next year and become a truly top class player.
Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Sina wrote:Atm our HG players are: Szczesny, Mannone, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Djourou, Wilshere, Frimpong, Coquelin, Ramsey, OX and Walcott.

could this be an issue if some of those leave (as we must have 8-) hmm
does adding u21s help?
-------------------
Lars>>>>>>>>> Clubber
urban :coffee:

Any player that has been in England for 3 years before his 21th birthday is counted as HG... There are a lot of them in our u21s, u18s teams. Miguel, Yennaris, Aneke, Afobe, Shea among others
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:29 am

i also post and try to convince others to be calm as it is only two weeks passed..
and some guys post that the transfer window is not yet open..(are they confused?) confused
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Jesus-Navas-completes-City-switch
but City 'without a manager' has already completed two deals.. Fernandinho and Navas..
not losing the patience.. but isnt this same like our usual transfer windows..? Razz
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 am

Arsenal have officially completed the signing of Julio Pleguezuelo Selva,a highly rated 16-year old Spanish defender from Barcelona.(Daily Mirror)

So the 3 signings we've completed/almost completed this summer are:

Dan Crowley

Yaya Sanogo

and Julio Pleguezuelo Selva.

And people here are blaming Arsenal for not being active in the transfer market Razz
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 am

Michel Grenier:"I think Clement will be with Lyon next season."

While there were recent reports in which his agent Frederic Guerra revealed talks about a potential move to Arsenal were underway. scratch
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:05 am

According to goal.com,Arsenal have activated Fellaini's release clause and are apparently waiting for Everton to make the Belgium international available for talks in order to begin negotiating terms.

Even if Fellaini agrees a package with Arsenal, the club are in no rush to complete the signing, as most of their key staff, including the medical team, are now on holiday and will not return to the club until the end of June.
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:15 am

It seems Bony is fighting to secure a move to the Premier League.He is most probably AW's Plan B in case we don't sign Higgy/Shrek/JoJo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSKA Moscow have offered a contract for former Arsenal midfielder,Denilson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone, 25, is being lined up for a return to Italy with Serie A clubs Parma and Genoa chasing his signature.

Hamburger SV are looking at Tomas Rosicky as a possible replacement for Leverkussen-bound Heung-Min Son Razz
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 am

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 11 BMiuLyNCMAA2qBw

Today's 'Mundo Deportivo' cover: The 11 Barcelona players on the market. Cesc Fabregas not included.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am

Spend 30 mill and get, Alcantara, Deulofeu and Villa... All we would need is a DM.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I'd love to see Arsenal snap up Deulofeu.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Wilson37 wrote:i also post and try to convince others to be calm as it is only two weeks passed..
and some guys post that the transfer window is not yet open..(are they confused?) confused
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Jesus-Navas-completes-City-switch
but City 'without a manager' has already completed two deals.. Fernandinho and Navas..
not losing the patience.. but isnt this same like our usual transfer windows..? Razz

You know Wenger will complain to UEFA for this right? no team should sign players until Wenger is ready. I think next thing Wenger will ask for only every other year transfer window.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Bayern Munich are pondering a summer swoop for Arsenal defender Thomas Vermaelen, reports Sport Bild Plus.

The Bavarians have been impressed with the Belgian defender during their Champions League matches against Arsenal and they are keen to lure him to Alianz Arena.

That is unlikely to be a difficult task given that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is looking to cash in on his captain in the summer transfer window.

Vermaelen has a contract until June 2015 at the Emirates, but it is believed he can be signed at a cut-price deal at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, the Bavarians are also looking at Shakhtar Donetsk defender Yaroslav Rakitskiy, who is also a left-footed defender.

Bayern officials are hoping to shake up their defensive options and they are interested in signing a player who can play at both centre-back and left-back.
Oddly enough, Thomas Vermaelen appears to be the more realistic target of the two and there is every chance the Bavarians will step up their interest in the Belgium international.

http://www.soccernews.com/bayern-keen-on-thomas-vermaelen/121705/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Diaby told L’Equipe, “I have come off the crutches, now I have to start walking again.

“I will start running again in a few weeks.

“I want to take my time with everything to ensure that it all goes smoothly.”

This explains why we have not signed anyone yet, the king is coming back at right time.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm

£20-£25 million for Vermaelen please

Hey, if every other team can pull insane prices out of their arse for their players....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:This explains why we have not signed anyone yet, the king is coming back at right times is coming back.

How proud will we all feel when Diaby finally leaves Arsenal but ends up staying fit in, like, Turkey or Portugal and bossing it like a big fish in a small pond for a few years before he retires?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Chumlum wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:This explains why we have not signed anyone yet, the king is coming back at right times is coming back.

How proud will we all feel when Diaby finally leaves Arsenal but ends up staying fit in, like, Turkey or Portugal and bossing it like a big fish in a small pond for a few years before he retires?

I would love to see him become a wc player and stay away from injures, best for Diaby to leave Arsenal to another league, EPL is tough for him.

Diaby,though a good player on his day,he is sure not the answer to our problem. If I was him, I would retire and come back in a year and half.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Marcotti: "Wanyama or Fellaini for Arsenal? They're going to push for Fellaini." Says Cazorla would be on left: Arteta Wilshere Fellaini.

Arsenal activated Fellaini's £22m buy-out clause. They're only team to bid. Player on holiday. Movements in a few weeks. http://bit.ly/11vtsLu

SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Arteta - Fellaini
Wilshere
That's a poor midfield and isn't going to dominate in the Champions League and domestically against the big clubs.

I wouldn't sign him but if we do I would imagine our midfield would look like this:

Fellaini/Arteta - Ramsey
Wilshere
Walcott - CF - Cazorla
Not ideal but better than the other trio in my opinion.

Or even better if we get a LW aswell:

Fellaini/Arteta - Wilshere
Cazorla
Walcott - CF - LW
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Arteta Fellaini Wilshere

Walcott Higuain Cazorla

Subs of Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Giroud, Podolski and co

I think Wenger wants this.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Why are we so interested on him ffs, he is just an average midfielder and a decent SS.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

EL Patron wrote:Why are we so interested on him ffs, he is just an average midfielder and a decent SS.

lol tell me about it...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 pm

EL Patron wrote:Why are we so interested on him ffs, he is just an average midfielder and a decent SS.

Not sure if serious.

We havent had this type of player since Vieira.

Imagine a midfield with Fellaini. When i think about it, i think about a stronger team who doesnt get bullied easily.

Over the years, Fellaini totally dominated our midfield.

As far as I remember, he was one of rare players to close down Jack Wilshere totally.

But, I still keeping my expectations low regarding new arrivals.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm

lol @ Comparing Fellaini to Viera, Fellaini doesn't even have Viera's engine or passing ability. The only comparison between them is their height, in terms of playing style Fellaini is nothing like Viera. Apart from his strength, I don't see what else he'd bring to this team and for 25M I am sure we can get better midfielders.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Bendtner tells Ekstra Bladet Arsenal have agreed fees with 5 clubs for his transfer. "Now I have to choose one." http://bit.ly/14O2zEs
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next