rwo power
Pedram
Harmonica
Mack10
Onyx
52 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Firenze Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm

congratulations to Dortmund

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 pm

With the number of hopeful long balls and hopeless crosses that Madrid were playing they should get Andy fking Carroll to lead their attack.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Man has Ozil or Ronaldo or higgy converted one of their stupid chances in the first half. Football is literally a game of inches.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Dortmund pulled a Bayern this match. Lucky so many questionable calls went their way and barely made it out alive.

They will show up for the final though
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Also lol @ Barcelona fans who say Hummels is like Piqué. Can you imagine if Piqué was playing in the centre of defence today. Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Man has Ozil or Ronaldo or higgy converted one of their stupid chances in the first half. Football is literally a game of inches.
Yet he forgets to mention Lewandowski's double flop and Gündoğan's 'open' chance. Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

danyjr wrote:Flopdrić :bow: Perhaps his best match in Real Madrid shirt. Or perhaps his best match ever.

Oh, and where are Lewandowski fans? Laughing

Right here you need something?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

danyjr wrote:Flopdrić :bow: Perhaps his best match in Real Madrid shirt. Or perhaps his best match ever.

Well done to Modric for performing against a team who wasn't interested in anything else other than not losing 3-0 Laughing

Man has Ozil or Ronaldo or higgy converted one of their stupid chances in the first half. Football is literally a game of inches.

or if Lewa took one of his 5 chances instead of going back to being the choke job he is....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Lets not act like Madrid was superior, better team went through, congrats. Talk about wasteful chances, Lewa alone could keep madrid out of the game for good if not for his finishing.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

danyjr wrote:Also lol @ Barcelona fans who say Hummels is like Piqué. Can you imagine if Piqué was playing in the centre of defence today. Laughing

Hummels showed his class today. I dont know but Pique keep getting unfair stick, I think hes our best defender by a mile, without him, we would be in a mess defenisvely. Tito even highlighted his importance today.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Dortmund still looked better than us on this game to be honest, we scored two goals but dormund must be kicking themselves as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Choke job? Yes the trolls are out. Worthless forum!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Dortmund pretty much dominated this game as well, only difference is they couldn't score to save their lives. I'd go as far as saying they had better chances in this game, but it's to be expected as Madrid were going all out in attack to score so they were bound to be more open and give up better chances.

Anyway, fair result, Dortmund deservedly through. Deception levels reaching ludicrous heights

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Dortmund deserved overall, no one can have any complaints Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Agree with the above, Dortmudn certainly better overall. Real gave their all to their credit, and scored 2 late goals to make it so tense, but it was yet another gamble randomly by Mou, in the end he had 3 defenders and 0 mnidfield, 5 attackers XD Almost but no luck this time Mou Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Dortmund is the better team and they went to final. end of. congrats to them.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

The first leg result was obviously a fluke. I mean Dortmund are great and they deserve to go through 100% and I will support them in the final but they are not better than us by 4 goals to 1.

Anyway we gave a good account of ourselves and made people sweat, that's all I really wanted. Hopefully next year is our year eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Well done to Modric for performing against a team who wasn't interested in anything else other than not losing 3-0 Laughing

or if Lewa took one of his 5 chances instead of going back to being the choke job he is....

oh pls mole, dortmund didnt play any different from how they played in the first tie, modric just plain out bossed it. give it up, modric is a future CL goat, his best games have been in CL :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Dortmund still looked better than us on this game to be honest, we scored two goals but dormund must be kicking themselves as well.

I doubt they will care considering they are in the final.

But yes they should have scored at least two themselves.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

white_star wrote:Choke job? Yes the trolls are out. Worthless forum!

Why post here then?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Same excuses coming out when we beat Bayern 2-0 lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm

A fluke? i dont think so, Dormund are superior to us. Surely we shat ourselves and 4-1 was inexcusable at this level, but i can hardly say that Dormund dont deserve to go through.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Those last few mins in stoppage had me scared. I actually thought RM would get the goal to take them through. phew.

I don't think I've evere showed as much emotion to another team as much as I did for BVB in those last 10 mins. So happy they're through and I will be rooting for them in the final.

Last edited by RED on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:Same excuses coming out when we beat Bayern 2-0 lol

What do you mean?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Se7en wrote:
oh pls mole, dortmund didnt play any different from how they played in the first tie, modric just plain out bossed it. give it up, modric is a future CL goat, his best games have been in CL :bow:

So why is is that Gundogan raped Modric in the first leg?

Dortmund did what they had to do, but you could see they didn't play with the same intensity and organisation that they did in the first leg.

Bayern won't tomorrow night either its what happens when you get a big lead.

I doubt Barca will get anywhere near as close though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

RED wrote:Those last few mins in stoppage had me scared. I actually thought RM would get the goal to take them through. phew.

I don't think I showed any emotion to another team as much as I did for BVB in those last 10 mins. So happy they're through and I will be rooting for them in the final.
Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 4 Tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next