Pedram
Mamad
LeVersacci
Rebaño Sagrado
Onyx
34 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion Empty Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion.

Wednesday 24th October.

Real Madrid won 2-1 against Borussia Dortmund at the Bernabeu on 19th February 2003.

Real Madrid drew 1-1 against Borussia Dortmund on 25th February 2002 away.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:52 am

Madrid have 1 win and 16 loses in Germany...
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by LeVersacci Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:57 am

We're *bleep* Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion Le_210
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 am

Players called up:

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adán y Jesús.
Defenders: Varane, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Nacho, Carvalho y Albiol.
Midfielders: Khedira, Kaká, Özil, Essien, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Callejón y Di María.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Morata, Benzema e Higuaín.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1330125433757/noticia/Convocatoria/Mourinho_calls_up_all_available_players_for_the_match_against_Borussia_Dortmund.htm?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote: Madrid have 1 win and 16 loses in Germany...

Shocked
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:00 am

what the hell ...
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:52 am

Pedram wrote:

what the hell ...

Impossible, according to Madrid.com, Madrid have drawn their last two matches with Dortmund, in Germany, and won the other two in Madrid. So that's at least two draws in Germany for Madrid.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 am

I didn't include draws cause I didn't catch the specific number, but i think its 5 draws
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 am

ya i think i saw it on 'the match' or maybe while i was watching the matches earlier but someone on tv said we have just 1 win out of 23 matches in germany in the past what ever years.

sounds reasonable to me considering in my living memory we have done awful when traveling to leverkrusen and munich.. i cant remember any other past german teams we have played in CL.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 pm

our squad against dortmund

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adán and Jesús.
Defenders: Varane, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Nacho, Carvalho and Albiol.
Midfielders: Khedira, Kaká, Özil, Essien, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Callejón and Di María.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Morata, Benzema and Higuaín.

didn't know this but we have met Borrussia Dortmund before and won 5-0 three seasons ago
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Chill, half of Dortmund is either injured, or having their first match since returning from injury.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm

you never know, we have been capable of losing against Getafe who have a bunch of Castilla kids there, if we don't focus we can lose against any team tbh

also aren't like 3/4 injured for Dortmund??? we have the same amount out Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 pm

So 3/4 of Madrid is injured? I wouldn't consider an average fullback like Arbeloa and a defensively inept LB like Marcelo such a casualty as I am sure Madrid can adapt well enough like every top team has had to within the past 2 years.

But to be fair Dortmund don't have as many injuries as Viva is saying as they've just been poor on an overall basis this season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Is Gotze fit to play?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm

juventus101 wrote:Is Gotze fit to play?

Yes.

Dortmund will have everyone back except Kuba and probably Gündogan (Klopp said there's a possibility but he will have a late test).

Weidenfeller
Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer
Bender Kehl
Götze Reus Perisic
Lewandowski

I think this will be Dortmund's team... maybe Großkreutz for Perisic or Leitner for Kehl but you never know. Gündogan instead of Kehl if 100% fit.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

That lineup looks terrifying Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm

lol arq, hating on our players and STARTERS for their respective national teams, Marcelo would have given them hell thank you very much and if he is defensively inept he hasn't showed it yet (bar Navas) Pedro was put soundly in his big back pocket

Arbeloa is great defensively but a doodli do offensively, i agree that we haven't lost much considering Ramos is better in both departments, but we have Marcelo's water boy injured as well. That means Mou's child aka Essien will play his second game at LB ever in his 40 year old football career as a professional player Laughing

Anyways thats not an excuse for us tho as you said, we gotta adapt, we have done it before and e will do it again

Likely line-up for us:

Iker
Ramos-Varane-Epep-Essien/Nacho
Khedira-Alonso
DiMaria-Ozil-Ronaldo
Benzema

its great to have Khedira back

This is the last time we played Dortmund in a preseason friendly:

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Why does Gotze play on the right and Reus in the center? It would be best with Gitze in the center to create and run at the center backs ana defensive mids, and Reus on the left to cut in and shoot, and Perisic or Kuba on the right as a traditional winger to give service to Lewandowski.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 am

juventus101 wrote:Why does Gotze play on the right and Reus in the center? It would be best with Gitze in the center to create and run at the center backs ana defensive mids, and Reus on the left to cut in and shoot, and Perisic or Kuba on the right as a traditional winger to give service to Lewandowski.

Kuba is injured and Perisic has never played on the right. It's best for everyone to play a Perisic - Reus - Götze even though Perisic can play centrally aswell and do a Reus - Perisic - Götze.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:34 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Is Gotze fit to play?

Yes.

Dortmund will have everyone back except Kuba and probably Gündogan (Klopp said there's a possibility but he will have a late test).

Weidenfeller
Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer
Bender Kehl
Götze Reus Perisic
Lewandowski

I think this will be Dortmund's team... maybe Großkreutz for Perisic or Leitner for Kehl but you never know. Gündogan instead of Kehl if 100% fit.

Ok i'm watching this game now, wasn't going to bother with how many injury's Dortmund had but now it's interesting.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:52 am

Theres nothing to watch..We will lose this one quite badly.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 am

RJFTW Laughing

So no injuries for Dortmund then Laughing *clicking fingers* this will be fun
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:59 am

Iker; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Essien; Khedira, Xabi; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am

What a poor, poor performance. I can't remember the last time we made this many misplaced passes and errors, in general. Essien is certainly no LB, and our whole defence was a disaster. Di Maria.. jeeeez :facepalm:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:41 am

it seems like everyone was slipping

yep di maria...

he just needs to pass the ball more sometimes. he holds on to the ball to long

he made some good passes yes , but overall he had poor control and passing

yes its hindsight, but i would have played benzema and higuain. with benzema playing a little wide on the left

khedira was really missed.

essien too slow, i mean mourinho knows this, but then again who would he play in his place.

maybe its time to give nacho his champions league debut
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next