rwo power
Pedram
Harmonica
Mack10
Onyx
52 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm

RED wrote:Those last few mins in stoppage had me scared. I actually thought RM would get the goal to take them through. phew.

I don't think I showed any emotion to another team as much as I did for BVB in those last 10 mins. So happy they're through and I will be rooting for them in the final.
Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:A fluke? i dont think so, Dormund are superior to us. Surely we shat ourselves and 4-1 was inexcusable at this level, but i can hardly say that Dormund dont deserve to go through.

Them going to the final was not a fluke. Them winning 4-1 was.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Also Modric is awesome suck on dem nuts moal. eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

izzy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Same excuses coming out when we beat Bayern 2-0 lol

What do you mean?

People said it was all about bayern not caring. Like tonight Dortmund 'didn't care'
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Zealous wrote:The first leg result was obviously a fluke. I mean Dortmund are great and they deserve to go through 100% and I will support them in the final but they are not better than us by 4 goals to 1.

Anyway we gave a good account of ourselves and made people sweat, that's all I really wanted. Hopefully next year is our year eco smile
Zealous wrote:The first leg result was obviously a fluke. I mean Dortmund are great and they deserve to go through 100% and I will support them in the final

Anyway we gave a good account of ourselves and made people sweat, that's all I really wanted. Hopefully next year is our year eco smile

This was way more undeserved than the home leg.Also dat next year think isn't that what you've been saying since like 2009?Or was it 2005?Feel free to correct me if im wrong though.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:A fluke? i dont think so, Dormund are superior to us. Surely we shat ourselves and 4-1 was inexcusable at this level, but i can hardly say that Dormund dont deserve to go through.

Agreed its as clear as daylight that Dortmund are superior.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

RealGunner wrote:
izzy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Same excuses coming out when we beat Bayern 2-0 lol

What do you mean?

People said it was all about bayern not caring. Like tonight Dortmund 'didn't care'

I don't think people are saying that they didn't care, they just weren't as clinical in the first leg.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Zealous wrote:The first leg result was obviously a fluke. I mean Dortmund are great and they deserve to go through 100% and I will support them in the final

This was way more undeserved than the home leg.Also dat next year think isn't that what you've been saying since like 2009?Or was it 2005?Feel free to correct me if im wrong though.

How about you go check for yourself. I'm too busy to hold your hand mate.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

CR was awful tonight. Same goes for Lewandowski.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm

lol @ ronaldo trying to dive his way into the final. Glad Madrid is out,

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_mewbn5bYBp1r8oj8c

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:
oh pls mole, dortmund didnt play any different from how they played in the first tie, modric just plain out bossed it. give it up, modric is a future CL goat, his best games have been in CL :bow:

So why is is that Gundogan raped Modric in the first leg?

Dortmund did what they had to do, but you could see they didn't play with the same intensity and organisation that they did in the first leg.

Bayern won't tomorrow night either its what happens when you get a big lead.

I doubt Barca will get anywhere near as close though.

becouse his partners were xabi and khedira, and the rest of the team wasnt even pressing

i agree RG, to me it looked like Dortmund cared today, just look at klopp, he was screaming his lungs out the whole game, almost looking like he was about to get a panic attack. dortmund went in with their best today but madrid were on another level

i still agree with mou's press conference, he said we lacked intensity, and us not even fouling lewa 1 time was a example of that. today we kept slamming lewa, fouling him everytime he had the ball. we treated the 1st game as a friendly and today we played alot like we did in our league winning season
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

didn't watch it.... thank you Mou Proud
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 5 0kkpd

Dat defensive action :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Lmfao at when Ronaldo was over that fk in the first half and people thought it might go in Proud
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

4-1 wasnt exactly a fluke but it certainly wasnt a likely result. lewa had 4 shots 4 goals, great strikers usually only finish a third of their shots, sometimes a little better but not 100%

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Zealous wrote:Also Modric is awesome suck on dem nuts moal. eco smile

I don't deny he was but we know the reasons why...... he won't perform like that against a team that is mentally looking to win.

Don't know why people are so butthurt about this didn't care thing either tbh...

When you win the first leg comfortably and know you don't need to even draw your level drops it happens...

Dortmund perform to a much higher level tonight if the first leg was 0-0 same goes for Bayern tomorrow and when they were against Arsenal.

These are facts i don't see what the problem is.

Have to LOL @ Madrid were on another level and Dortmund came with their best crap too.... Madrid fans sometimes smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

How many times did Ramos hit Lewa today lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So why is is that Gundogan raped Modric in the first leg?
Very simple. Compare the time Modrić had on the ball tonight to the first leg. Not to mention whenever he was challenged he out tricked BVB's defenders and also did extremely well winning the ball back and also surprisingly, on air did quite well too. You can cry all you want, and for the record he's still Flopdrić to me but I give credit when it's due. To me he was one of Madrid's best tonight, if not THE best.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Zealous wrote:Also Modric is awesome suck on dem nuts moal. eco smile

I don't deny he was but we know the reasons why...... he won't perform like that against a team that is mentally looking to win.

Don't know why people are so butthurt about this didn't care thing either tbh...

When you win the first leg comfortably and know you don't need to even draw your level drops it happens...

Dortmund perform to a much higher level tonight if the first leg was 0-0 same goes for Bayern tomorrow and when they were against Arsenal.

These are facts i don't see what the problem is.

Have to LOL @ Madrid were on another level and Dortmund came with their best crap too.... Madrid fans sometimes smh.

Not this shit again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Godric was mehdrids best player today.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Eivindo wrote:How many times did Ramos hit Lewa today lol

Should have done the same in the first leg.

Pepe the gentle Giant ;vagi;
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

danyjr wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So why is is that Gundogan raped Modric in the first leg?
Very simple. Compare the time Modrić had on the ball tonight to the first leg. Not to mention whenever he was challenged he out tricked BVB's defenders and also did extremely well winning the ball back and also surprisingly, on air did quite well too. You can cry all you want, and for the record he's still Flopdrić to me but I give credit when it's due. To me he was one of Madrid's best tonight, if not THE best.

He was but he was against a team that mentally knew they didn't need to win hell they could lose.

Whether you want to or not your level drops when you know this.

Its unavoidable, players are human beings after all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Flops of the game:
1- Ozil
2- Higuain
3- Alonso

Men of the game:
1- Ramos
2- Benzema
3- Modric

The "i wish i could have had one of my usual nights" award: Ronaldo

I don't even put Di Maria as a flop anymore because he's a permanent resident there unless he plays teams like Getafe.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Game shoulda been killed in the first 15 mins. We *bleep* it up for ourselves.

Ozil.... what a tw*t.

How can your eyes be so big and still not see Ronaldo? Shocked
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Too harsh on Ozil. He did miss that chance but he did create a lot of our opportunities.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

You'd think most football fans would know this know. When you lead a tie by such a big lead there is a different mentality going into the second leg for both sides. Madrid have no option to attack heavily and Dortmund know they just have to protect a lead. It was the momentum carrying them. We've seen it many times in football. Just this season we saw it with arsenal against bayern and even Gala against madrid.

Dortmund>Madrid

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next