rwo power
Pedram
Harmonica
Mack10
Onyx
52 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm

LOL not only did kloppo out wit Mou on the pitch, he's also trashing him in terms of Post Match Quotes eco smile
The Complete manager :bow:

Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm

ELO wrote:Großkreutz has a great work rate and runs his tail off. But honestly him and Schmelzer arent really CL level players IMO...

Agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Real Madrid fans and the club treat Higuain very well, i think he's pretty happy with the time he gets on the pitch.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Özil has a very good right foot I wonder why he rarely trusts in it. You can almost always tell he'll go on his left but some of the passes he's played with his right over the years have been nothing short of amazing.

PS: I agree he had a very good match. But his lack of stamina was showing. He drifted out of the game for about 45 minutes.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:11 pm

There's been rumours that Higuain has decided he'll leave this Summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

bale-higuain swap ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Good idea, however personally not a fan of Bale.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 pm

MT you got a source on those rumors?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Albiceleste wrote:MT you got a source on those rumors?

They're probably as credible as Marca and DailyFail.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 pm

With Mourinho leaving, chances of Bale coming to Madrid is slim. Although that depends on who replaces Mourinho.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Albiceleste wrote:MT you got a source on those rumors?

El Confidencial was one. There's been others too throughout the season.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/03/16/higuain-tiene-decidido-marcharse-del-real-madrid-y-ya-escucha-ofertas-116999/

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/8626087/Transfer-news-Gonzalo-Higuain-hints-he-could-leave-Real-Madrid-this-summer

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 7:29 am

Albiceleste wrote:Dortmund pretty much dominated this game as well, only difference is they couldn't score to save their lives. I'd go as far as saying they had better chances in this game, but it's to be expected as Madrid were going all out in attack to score so they were bound to be more open and give up better chances.

Anyway, fair result, Dortmund deservedly through. Deception levels reaching ludicrous heights

Shocked

were we watching different games?? they couldn't get out of their own half in the fitst half they had a grand total of one shot then. in the second half when we switched to three defenders they got their other two shots just like united. 3 shots in total Rolling Eyes

this gwme reminded me of us vs old athletic bilbao.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ProXima Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 am

Dortmund deserved on promotion. Real was pitful on aggregate.
Effectiveness of Lewandowski (yesterday) - Laughing , and shot of Gundogan from 5 meters from goal... Amazing Reus.

Very good refereeing of H.Weeb.

ProXima
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 am

Because he rarely gets mentioned here, i have to praise Piszczek. He pretty much had Cronaldo in his pocket over the 4 games.... Incredible performance by him!
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed May 01, 2013 8:53 am

Keeping Ronaldo in pocket is not a big deal tbh.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 am

Sure bounce

... awesome player nontheless..
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am

CR scored 2 goals vs Dortmund over 4 games and was still injured yesterday, so he would probably had one more if his finishing was there yesterday, becouse he had the chances.

I'd probably say Pizza had none in his pocket. He still performed well though, I can agree with that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

CR7 was playing injured in both legs. He got a muscle strain in the first half at Dortmund. Sat out the Atleti game. Didn't practice at all until the last training session before the second leg. He looked very much less active and slower than usual.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 am

sportsczy wrote:CR7 was playing injured in both legs. He got a muscle strain in the first half at Dortmund. Sat out the Atleti game. Didn't practice at all until the last training session before the second leg. He looked very much less active and slower than usual.

How is it Dortmunds fault that CRs provincial club can't replace him. You won't see a proper club like Dortmund collapsing because Götze gets injured in the first 10 minutes of a match. You guys are like the Ivory Coast, one star player, and a bunch of headless chickens. Get a proper coach.

That being said, Dortmund were shit for the first 30 minutes, then great for about 50 minutes (slightly better than even Real, who were very good yesterday), and conceded a brilliantly taken goal, after that Dortmund ran around like headless chickens for like 10 minutes, only for the last 2 minutes of extra time did they look like they knew where they were again.

But Özil and Hummels... Great matches they played. Gündogan as well - btw, kudos to Mou, teaching Tito how you react as a coach. Bringing on Kaka was a great move, didn't really look weaker without Coentrao, but he offered a lot going forward.

Glad Real came as close as they did. Didn't deserve the 4-1 aggregate. As I said in another thread: the 4 goals mostly came from one player having a perfect game, 2 or 3 goals would've sufficed, even though Dortmund dominated. Just like Dortmund should've gotten at least one yesterday, but this time: shit finishing. Mixed bag. Glad Real aren't really humiliated anymore. Went out proud.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 11:12 am

Ozil was shat. I have no idea how people can say he was any good. He was doing his best Di Maria impression last night... I get angry at Higuain because his misses in CL are so repetitive. But tbh, Ozil was the worse attacker last night. He got his assist... but that was all set up by Benz controlling, passing to Kaka, making the the run to take defenders and opened a highway for ozil to receive the ball and center it. That was really the only good play i saw from him last night. He kept ignoring the open play and trying to force it like Di Maria always does.

Last edited by sportsczy on Wed May 01, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 01, 2013 11:15 am

I specially loved how he decided to shoot and f*ck up while Ronaldo was completely unmarked. 99 out of 100 times he would pass. This time he shoots. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 am

No tap in no win. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 01, 2013 11:31 am

Dunno has it been mentioned already, but Kaka should've started, he looked Madrid's best player when he came on.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 am

This is the first time Kaka has influenced a meaningful game so forgive us for not believing in him

As for Ozil, Godness gracious me what a horrible performance, got everything wrong and walked around as if he had smoked ten packs of *bleep* before the game. that miss :facepalm: 10/10 he would pass but this time he decided to shoot and a pretty fecked up shot as well, maybe he got carried away by his goalscoring run as of late

Ronaldo was off as well. you could see it in his shots that did not even hit target and that freekick at the end of the first half lol summed him up perfectly. But what I do like about him is that he tries 100% in the box even if impossible to score.

I am proud of the boys tho. imagine we have gotten this far with two out of form strikers, our starting LB injured and no decent RB. I hope Dortmund win the whole thing to finish their fairytail story because it sure seems to be leaning towards that with how they have scraped through the rounds so far

Better look forward to next season for us and hopefully pray that our strikers actually try and play like last season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 01, 2013 11:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Ozil was shat. I have no idea how people can say he was any good. He was doing his best Di Maria impression last night... I get angry at Higuain because his misses in CL are so repetitive. But tbh, Ozil was the worse attacker last night. He got his assist... but that was all set up by Benz controlling, passing to Kaka, making the the run to take defenders and opened a highway for ozil to receive the ball and center it. That was really the only good play i saw from him last night. He kept ignoring the open play and trying to force it like Di Maria always does.

I saw only the first half and this is pretty much what i saw from Ozil in that half.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Modric owned this game..should start ahead of Alonso next season.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next