rwo power
Pedram
Harmonica
Mack10
Onyx
52 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Adit Wed 1 May 2013 - 14:02

Modric owned this game..should start ahead of Alonso next season.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Kaladin Wed 1 May 2013 - 14:40

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 9 Makeit10

rofl rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed 1 May 2013 - 17:48

kiranr wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Ozil was shat. I have no idea how people can say he was any good. He was doing his best Di Maria impression last night... I get angry at Higuain because his misses in CL are so repetitive. But tbh, Ozil was the worse attacker last night. He got his assist... but that was all set up by Benz controlling, passing to Kaka, making the the run to take defenders and opened a highway for ozil to receive the ball and center it. That was really the only good play i saw from him last night. He kept ignoring the open play and trying to force it like Di Maria always does.

I saw only the first half and this is pretty much what i saw from Ozil in that half.

scratch First half alone Ozil was the one that set up those early chances for Higuain and Ronaldo.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 1 May 2013 - 17:58

Ozil set up the chance for Higgy not Ronaldo. That was all he could muster all half......oh yeah and that horrible miss

Lets not try and force ourselves into believing he was any good neither Higuain or Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed 1 May 2013 - 18:24

Iirc in 1st half Ronaldo had at least 2 decent chances and what I was talking about was Ronaldo's 1st chance which's indeed coming from Ozil after exchanging with Di Maria and Higuain followed by him running into the box skipping past Schmelzer and Bender then passed it to Ronaldo who shot wide, it wasn't clear cut but good enough chance and good play.

Not saying that any of those, any other play or assist later made up for that horrible miss.

alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9