rwo power
Pedram
Harmonica
Mack10
Onyx
52 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 01, 2013 2:02 am

Klopp: "I will have a beer at my hotel, but Nuri [Şahin] knows the city, so players will go partying."

Proud Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 am

Also whats with the Bernabeu chanting Si Se Peude??!?! Its for them scrubs fighting Relegation ffs eco smile
I'd be very mad if i was Zaragoza, Depor, Celta or Mallorca eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:ramos was definitely a better match for lewa than pepe. that much is clear.

It isn't though, the difference between this week and last week was Lewa choked his chances away.

Had f*ck all to do with Pepe or Ramos, he still had his chances against Ramos he just didn't take them against Pepe he did.

how many chances did he have when ramos marked him opposed to pepe? pepe made it look easy for lewa. ramos made it difficult.

lewa had maybe that 1 good chance that hit the bar, and i think varane was on him at that point anyways.

but in the first leg he had a handful of chances and took them.

that was the difference, less space 2nd leg. more space 1st leg.

1. Escaped Ramos in the first half and fluffed his lines in front of Lopez ( Madrid has a chance moments later where Ronaldo volleyed straight at Weidenfeller from 6 yards)

2. Early in 2nd half he peeled off the back of one of Madrid defenders and again fluffed his shot ( just before he hit the bar)

3. Hit the bar

4. Cut back pass from Reus on the edge of the box and basically had all the time in the world to pick his spot from edge of box and fluffed his lines again.

There was another one too but i can't remember it well enough to explain it in detail.

Point is he had as many chances as he did in the first leg, difference is in first leg he was super clinical and tonight he choked.

Nothing to do with who was defending because he still got chances.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
how many chances did he have when ramos marked him opposed to pepe? pepe made it look easy for lewa. ramos made it difficult.

lewa had maybe that 1 good chance that hit the bar, and i think varane was on him at that point anyways.

1 chance? Lewandowski alone had 4 great chances to score tonight, can't remember who's fault was really for those chances but he had them and missed them all.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 01, 2013 2:08 am

1 "good" chance- meaning 1 that probably should have went in.

the rest were less likely. a lot less likely imo.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 am

sportsczy wrote:It's not complacency.

It's one team going full out on the attack while the other is protecting a big lead. In american football, it's called the "prevent defense"... which incidentally, most fans say does nothing more than prevent you from winning.

Just like in the first game... Madrid were trying to manage the score as opposed to try and win.

Once the momentum goes one way, it's hard to get it back.

Do you agree that if the score from the first leg was 0-0 that Dortmund would have performed better?

That's all i'm saying really, same goes for Madrid against Gala, Bayern against Arsenal etc etc.

if the first leg was 0-0 theres no way in hell Gala and Arsenal win.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:Klopp: "I will have a beer at my hotel, but Nuri [Şahin] knows the city, so players will go partying."

Proud Proud

Klopp, the new and real special one :bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 01, 2013 2:10 am

@mole i personally disagree, but i see your point. i just think his chances were much more clear and evident in the first leg as he was given a lot more room to operate, which allowed him to be more clinical.

2nd leg not so much.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 2:10 am

Kamikaze692 wrote:Things v learned:
Pipa is a CL Flop and noone can help him eco smile Benzema >>>> Pipa (cl only)
Lewandowski got found out. Crap finishing
Real shd fine Özil €500,000 anytime he shoots from within 20 yrds eco smile just keep calm and pass brah
Diego Lopez is GOD. Immense whenevr we've needed him. Possibly the most Under - rated keeper in europe
Mou is such a c*nt for his attention-whoré comments aftr the game. Zip it up man
Agree with everything except the highlighted.
I think Higuaín ran his arse off and played some brilliant link up play. He was absolutely crucial to the first 10-15 minutes of the match where Madrid went full gear. Benzema was fresh playing against players who'd ran 65 minutes more than him.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

1 chance? Lewandowski alone had 4 great chances to score tonight, can't remember who's fault was really for those chances but he had them and missed them all.

He probably missed those because he wasn't allowed to get into his stride. He had his chances sure but Madrid were pushing up really high by that stage so he was always going to get chances. If Madrid didn't have to chase the game he wouldn't have gotten the chances he did.

My opinion anyway. He's a great player though for sure.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 am

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 BJIM6GfCIAEsXtm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 am

vanDEEZ wrote:1 "good" chance- meaning 1 that probably should have went in.

the rest were less likely. a lot less likely imo.

3 of the 4 i named he was through 1 on 1 with the GK and escaped his markers.

I'll let you have the final one but the first 3 were very good chances, in both cases he had time and space to shoot and on both occasions he fluffed his lines.

Just seen your follow up post, agree to disagree then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 01, 2013 2:14 am

anyone know the extent of gotzes injury? i dont want to see grosskreutz against bayern

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 01, 2013 2:14 am

danyjr wrote:
Real shd fine Özil €500,000 anytime he shoots from within 20 yrds eco smile just keep calm and pass brah
Diego Lopez is GOD. Immense whenevr we've needed him. Possibly the most Under - rated keeper in europe
Mou is such a c*nt for his attention-whoré comments aftr the game. Zip it up man
I think Higuaín ran his arse off and played some brilliant link up play. He was absolutely crucial to the first 10-15 minutes of the match where Madrid went full gear. Benzema was fresh playing against players who'd ran 65 minutes more than him.

Yup, people who like Benzema more will point to the early chance but he wasn't the only guy to miss. Ozil's blunder was much more crucial and that was off a Higuain pass.

His pressing was great and his intensity helped the team in the first 20 minutes where we should have score at least one. He wasn't perfect but singling him out when Benzema scored a tap in and passed to Ramos who still had a lot to do is unfair imo.

Benzema was good though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 2:17 am

Albiceleste wrote:anyone know the extent of gotzes injury? i dont want to see grosskreutz against bayern

I'd like to know this too, would rather see Leitner/Sahin tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 01, 2013 2:19 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 7 BJIM6GfCIAEsXtm

Bittencourt Proud

Instrumental in their CL campaign :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 am

Sacchi to Klopp: "You did an outstanding job against Real Madrid".

Klopp: "I learned it all from your Milan."

GOAT :bow: :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 am

Agreed. Wasn't impressed by Großkreutz to be honest, poor decision making and execution, and at times ran into his own players and played poor passes when he could have potentially earned an assist or two. He ran his socks off though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 01, 2013 2:23 am

also the deception of gotze winning the CL at the expense of his soon-to-be teammates would be glorious

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 am

Großkreutz has a great work rate and runs his tail off. But honestly him and Schmelzer arent really CL level players IMO...
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 am

danyjr wrote:

Im basing it on the fact that Pipa has a horrendous record (7 gols in 6 seasns) in the UCL, while Benz in the same time frame has 26 i think.
Its nt about his overall play, im just sayin his profilgacy infront of goal in UCL continues to cost us dearly.
If he scores that gol in the 3 rd min, i think Madrid go thro with the early momentum.
The most baffling thing is that in the Liga, he puts those away eyes closed.
SO WTF IS BOTHERING HIM IN EUROPE???
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 am

It's a mental block for Higuain in CL. When you're too aware that you're struggling, you tend to try to hard and bottle it. Benz is having a similar problem at NT right now... he's getting so much pressure in France that goals he scores easily at Madrid are being bottled.

It's hard for both these guys because they don't get any opportunity to get their confidence built up. Every game they start is crucial for them personally. Add to that, they only get 1-3 shots a game at most. It's not like CFs on other big teams that get featured in the final 1/3... ours are after thoughts.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 01, 2013 2:30 am

I personally hope Pipita leaves Madrid, or even goes out on loan. He has gone through periods of mistreatment and we need him on top form for the World Cup. No point not being a starter, even if it is for one of the best clubs in the world.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 01, 2013 2:33 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:anyone know the extent of gotzes injury? i dont want to see grosskreutz against bayern

I'd like to know this too, would rather see Leitner/Sahin tbh Laughing

Götze has to do a scan tomorrow and then we'll know. While Bender has a problem with his Fibula.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed May 01, 2013 2:35 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Too harsh on Ozil. He did miss that chance but he did create a lot of our opportunities.

This. It's just that miss very glaring and overshadow other good things he brought in setting up many chances for us including Benzema goal.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed May 01, 2013 2:36 am

LOL not only did kloppo out wit Mou on the pitch, he's also trashing him in terms of Post Match Quotes eco smile
The Complete manager :bow:
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next