Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Wed May 08, 2013 9:59 am

Agree on Cesar. I wouldn't mind.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Wed May 08, 2013 10:15 am

I'd prefer Adler. 5 years younger, around the same age and has the German factor going with Per and Poldi.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 08, 2013 10:22 am

Adler >>> Cesar, but then again Cesar would prolly cost us less.

I'd be pleased with any of those two, tbh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Wed May 08, 2013 10:35 am

With SAF retiring lets get Rooney!!!!

Go all out this Summer, Rooney, Jovetic, Gonalons, Sakho.
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed May 08, 2013 2:31 pm

All Bon Jovi's 2012-2013 Serie A goals - most are good from long-ish range whether high or low, others are scrappy from the box, one or two where he outruns the last defender onto the ball.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Pg7y7S2hA

(EDIT - this vid seems to have trouble embedding, the youtube brackets weren't working despite checking formatting ... unless I just didn't notice an error. Do I need to be a more senior poster, or have mod approval or something? Anyway you can just click on the link.]
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

A decision on the future of Stevan Jovetić is expected in 10 days time, confirms Fiorentina president - http://bit.ly/16gUfCY
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 08, 2013 7:09 pm

German radio reporting tonight that Hamburg will report a record loss this summer & are desperate to sell. #Adler #Son (via @Germangunners )
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Scouting Report on Lars &Adler

Bender and Adler Scouting Report - Doppelpass Column

As the Bundesliga is pretty much the center of attention at the moment, I will try to get you a weekly update on Arsenal targets, former Gooners in the Bundesliga and much more.

So lets get this started.

Last week has been dominated by Munich's stunning transfer of Mario Götze from Borussia Dortmund. A transfer that gets even more delicate with both teams going head to head at Wembley at the end of the month. Götze has been a favourite of many Arsenal fans to fill the creative gap on the wing. And with a release clause in place it was just a matter of time until he would be snatched up by a big club in Europe. That it's Munich is surprising to me as I would have never thought he would push for a transfer within the Bundesliga. But still after years of footy addiction there's always a surprise when it comes to money.

So it's time to focus on other targets. One of them definitely is Lars Bender. The Bayer Leverkusen player has been a longtime target for Arsene Wenger and has been scouted many times. Although I don't get the point in scouting a player of his quality. But that's how it works I guess. Bender could fill the gap Alex Song left when he thought that life at Barcelona would be better than in North London. Bender's qualities are easy to summarise: Central defensive midfielder, link between defense and midfield, strong on the ball, good tackler, works his ass off for the creative bunch, can play the killer pass. He can also play in defense if necessary. He has been part of Germany's national side for about two years now and I expect him to be a regular starter for Löws team in the upcoming years. He totally fits the bill for, in my eyes, the soft spot in Arsenal's lineup. As I reported earlier this year Arsenal have made contact with Leverkusen but an offer hasn't been made yet. The link seems to have cooled down a bit with Wenger being interested in this French guy from Lyon who's name I can't spell (Maxime Gonalons). I hope we put our focus back on Bender as he is what we need. As far as I know he has a release clause in place as well which should be around €15-18m . At least that's what has been reported in Germany about half a year ago.

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 22 Lars-Bender-004
Some facts about Lars Bender:

Date of birth: 27.04.1989
Height: 1,84 m
Nationality: German
Position: Defensive midfield
Contract until: 2017
Proud Proud
read the rest
http://www.welcometothegunnerstown.com/arsenal/2013/5/8/bender-and-adler-scouting-report-doppelpass-column.html
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Lars pls Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Yep according to local media Hamburg will report a loss of 24 million euros this summer (which is quite shocking), however with the new Bundesliga TV deal they would be fine by only selling one of their main players. One of Son, van der Vaart or Adler is definitely getting sold.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Julio Cesar(Cheap and Experienced)
Loic Remy(Cheap)
Stevan Jovetic(Our marquee signing,a match winner and a creative influx)
M'Bia (would probably be a steal if and only if Newcastle get relagated.)
A midfielder with both defensive and offensive qualities a la Yaya Toure,Steven Gerrard or a dream return of Fabregas.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Yep according to local media Hamburg will report a loss of 24 million euros this summer (which is quite shocking), however with the new Bundesliga TV deal they would be fine by only selling one of their main players. One of Son, van der Vaart or Adler is definitely getting sold.

Got this from: http://www.ndr.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/hsv9391.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Lars Bender would be a dream come true... Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed May 08, 2013 11:56 pm

King Meyy wrote:Julio Cesar(Cheap and Experienced)
Loic Remy(Cheap)
Stevan Jovetic(Our marquee signing,a match winner and a creative influx)
M'Bia (would probably be a steal if and only if Newcastle get relagated.)
A midfielder with both defensive and offensive qualities a la Yaya Toure,Steven Gerrard or a dream return of Fabregas.
scratch
Do you mean Moussa Sissoko?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Thu May 09, 2013 5:37 am

Nope.

I am all for integrating Coquelin in the first team.

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa,they recently bought him in the January transfer window i think from Montpellier...i cannot post his wikipedia page due to forum rules,just google him.

This is the guy i meant.

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Behold, the latest Wayne Veysey exclusive:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/05/09/3965976/arsenal-chelsea-join-scramble-for-rooney

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Do they owe fee's for RVP? If so could we get him for 23mill cash + owed fee's?
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeArsenal Thu May 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Do you guys really see rooney leaving?

I don't see a 'normal' club paying his wages. Maybe City, RM or bayern.
BeArsenal
BeArsenal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Since ferguson is retiring, Rooney will stay at United. I cant see Rooney coming to Arsenal even if we pay his wages.

Barcelona still owe us Money for Cesc, Song, and I think Henry?

We should get player for the money they owe us.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Behold, the latest Wayne Veysey exclusive:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/05/09/3965976/arsenal-chelsea-join-scramble-for-rooney
rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu May 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Since ferguson is retiring, Rooney will stay at United. I cant see Rooney coming to Arsenal even if we pay his wages.

I agree even if we were to pay his wages. Why would Rooney want to leave a silverware winning side to the top 4 trophy. If he were to end up leaving he would have his pick between sides from many leagues that will challenge for trophys.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeArsenal Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Since ferguson is retiring, Rooney will stay at United. I cant see Rooney coming to Arsenal even if we pay his wages.

We should just get Cesc back Twisted Evil
BeArsenal
BeArsenal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Would love Rooney
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Even if we could afford his wages, what makes us attractive? He'd have a starting spot but he would be on a less competitive team, even though he's won everything...

So a regular starting berth is all I can see us offering Laughing
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Fiorentina close to signing striker Thereau, apparently.

http://www.football-italia.net/34015/fiorentina-close-thereau

Jovetic hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 09, 2013 6:01 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Fiorentina close to signing striker Thereau, apparently.

http://www.football-italia.net/34015/fiorentina-close-thereau

Jovetic hmm

Said this in GS but i highly doubt this has anything to do with Jovetic.

It is far too low profile, if they are selling Jovetic which i expect they are then they will bring in another forward IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next