Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Tue May 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Bon Jovi is something else Thumbs up

Clever eye for a pass a la Fabregas, great technique and movement on the ball a la Rosicky, decent physical power (although would find the move to the EPL more demanding obviously) and with Santi's quickness.

Well worth the few million pounds in question especially if it's a dealbreaker.

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Tue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

MJGunner wrote:Bon Jovi is something else Thumbs up

Clever eye for a pass a la Fabregas, great technique and movement on the ball a la Rosicky, decent physical power (although would find the move to the EPL more demanding obviously) and with Santi's quickness.

Well worth the few million pounds in question especially if it's a dealbreaker.

I bought him for 38m quid in Fifa 13. Well, I bought Pato from Milan for 19m+Gervais in the summer, sold him for 48m in winter to Bayern and spent 38m of it on Jo-Jo.

If only transfers were that simple. drunken

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Broke my heart to sell Giroud when he was progressing in such a pleasantly surprising manner (85 after a season in a half) but Jovy becomes unreal, he's a 91 at age 26 Shocked

We'll wait till it's on Arsenal.com for Sri Wink
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm

MJGunner wrote:We'll wait till it's on Arsenal.com for Sri Wink

bounce

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 pm

@ArsenalTrend

trust ill be happy to mention the player, but words that we'll likely confirm a new AFC signing in coming days, that's all.
I just passed on a key info I just got "possibility of confirmation of AFC new signing in coming days": that's all.

No sure what to make of this. hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue May 07, 2013 5:04 pm

If we see an announcement before the season is over, I suspect it would be more of an under-the-radar deal, more for squad depth (a la Nacho) or perhaps just a promising teenager from Eastern Europe. Something along those lines.

If we see big names this summer, they won't come until & unless 4th place is assured.

(And if I'm wrong, well, then I :bow: even more to Arsene Wenger.)
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Sounds like a waffler

Reading his timeline. He says we are going to sign Isco lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Ah, I didn't get that far scrolling down!

So it's probably just a bogus twitter rumor, but I still wouldn't be surprised if some low-profile signing were announced in the next week or so.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue May 07, 2013 5:09 pm

It's probably just the latest kid we've plucked from Barcelona.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Yea that make sense if it's true. That 16 year old CB

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Tue May 07, 2013 5:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea that make sense if it's true. That 16 year old CB

You must be talking about Jose P-something Selva,the La Masia CB.

BTW,we are apparently also interested in two other La Masia grads,Josimar and Martin Montoya.

We are gonna get entangled in some sort of big DNA scam,if these La Masia grads turn out to be successful Very Happy

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Julio Pleguezuelo Selva.

Not a fan of Montoya. I'll pass on him.

Josimar ? Why not
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

I think the big news will be when Barcelona win the tittle, Cesc will be coming back.

We dont have to pay Barcelona anything for Cesc, remember they still owe us money for him.

Cesc and Villa. affraid :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue May 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Balague: "Fabregas will 100% be at Barcelona next season. Forget it Arsenal fans, he's definitely staying."

Balague: "Pepe Reina is waiting for the call from Barcelona board; he's ready to sign a 2-year deal this summer. Valdes will leave if Reina deal goes through."

Hunter: "Villa is on his way out of Barcelona this summer. He nearly joined Arsenal in January, Spurs like him."

Hunter: "It'll maybe be down to who gets that 4th spot but David Villa will be in England next season, for sure."
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue May 07, 2013 11:14 pm

ArsenalTrend is quiet reliable when it comes to transfers but he doesnt always get it right. I hope he is right this time though and we do get someone before end of season. Hope it is Jovetic or another quality player and not another unproven player.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed May 08, 2013 4:02 am

Wilfried Bony anyone?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 am

Alejandro E.Zackarias wrote:The problem with signing David Villa would be his wages.As Jay said we can afford to pay him if we get rid of the deadwood present here.

But is there really a chance of getting rid of all the deadwood?

I for one,certainly doubt it.

And further due to his age factor,we'll have to start looking for replacements sooner.

If for the same wages,we can get Jove or El Pipita,I would prefer them over Villa.

Villa should the last option for us,IMO.

Staying on topic with versatile attackers,What about Son Heung-Min?

He's 20,contract ends by 2K14 so HSV are looking to sell him and he's certainly versatile,even though he plays as SS for HSV.

Son:"I don't care where I play. The main thing is I'm in the game. I can play right, left, as a forward or behind. What the coach says, I'll do. I don't have a favorite position. I'll be anywhere and always on the throttle."

Finally,He is a BIG GAME player.

Thumbs up
twice the player Walcott will ever be.. silent hope Ryo can be atleast like this..
why is he not linked with any big clubs ? confused
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro E.Zackarias Wed May 08, 2013 8:42 am

I guess Liverpool and both the Manchester clubs are interested. With the Goetze circus officially over,this guy will now be more on the transfer radar.

Alejandro E.Zackarias
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

BILD: Arsenal are majorly interested in Stuttgart goalkeeper Sven Ulreich. #AFC scouts watched him 3 weeks ago - http://bit.ly/1420jet

BILD understand that Arsenal are looking to spend a maximum of £12m on a new 'keeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJnqz97Bj4
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 am

Wouldn't Adler cost lesser than 12m AND be a better option?

How come the annual Mark Schwarzer rumours haven't come about yet?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 am

Ulreich is a good young goalkeeper but is at the same level as Szczesny currently. Not worse, not better.

But I like how we're linked with German goalkeepers all the time bounce

Hopefully we get Adler.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 08, 2013 9:23 am

Mad Jens would be pleased. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am

srigooner wrote:Wouldn't Adler cost lesser than 12m AND be a better option?

How come the annual Mark Schwarzer rumours haven't come about yet?

Nah Adler won't cost less than 12m, he has a contract till 2017 (€20mio release clause) and Hamburg don't really have a reason to sell unless we agree something between 15-20million euros.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

OK. We don't need an expensive keeper.

Of GK, CB, CM/DM and CF/ST positions, the most investment and depth is required for CF/ST and CM/DM.

I would be okay with Per-Kos-TommyV is TommyV picked up his form. Miquel stepping up to fourth choice would seal the deal. Sakho would be orgasmus.

RB if Sagna leaves.

GK to please the fans, especially if Fabianski leaves.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 am

I would actually try to sign Julio Cesar, who possibly has an even lower release clause than Remy. QPR will try everything to get rid of his high wages that they can't pay in the Championship, we just have to step it up. We can get him for something like 3-5mio. He's a top keeper with experience and a treble winner.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 08, 2013 9:59 am

Agree on Cesar. I wouldn't mind.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next