The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

+54
Arsenal4Eternity_dennab
Kaladin
Abramovich
Spider
mani88
getdarker
RedOranje
King Meyy
halamadrid2
iftikhar
boyzis
Rev
beatrixasdfghjk.
Mudcat
furiouswindbottom
TalkingReckless
Alejandro E.Zackarias
Il Fenomeno Vero
El Gunner
since1996
AnJl
Arsenalfaithfull
BeArsenal
adoptiongunner
GenBlizkin
Artilleristen
lenear1030
6unner
Flick
Emaharg
Wilson37
REWB
Eman
Amar
sportsczy
vivabarca38
Kwame2u
Raptorgunner
VendettaRed07
djoe26
Jay29
MJ
Sri
Kick
Sina
Highburied
Lex
CBarca
SamuelJayC
Chumlum
EL Patron
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
RealGunner
58 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by adoptiongunner Thu 23 May 2013, 17:15

Chumlum wrote:Yeah adoptiongunner, I was making a joke! Very Happy

Seriously though, Wenger can't seem to win and the transfer window is not even open yet! If there's a report that Arsenal plan to spend a lot of money on a player, a big chunk of the fans say this player isn't worth it at all and it's wasteful. If there's a report that Arsenal will "miss out" because a player's valuation too high, another big chunk of fans will say Wenger is failing the club because his pride prevents him from spending any money.

Nevermind that most of these reports are all probably bogus. Keep the faith Gooner folks!
Thumbs up

Yeah i knew but i just keep wondering why Arsenal keep missing out on good players because they cannot afford to add 2 -3 million and we we are rated among big clubs or maybe?

adoptiongunner
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Thu 23 May 2013, 18:00

How many times does a director or president come and out say that club x aren't in contact with club y? I really would not take what Fiorentina's director said as the truth, especially not when so many conflicting reports are coming out as to what's actually happening.

It's unlikely anything is going to happen in May, so just take a step back and relax.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 23 May 2013, 18:05

In exactly 100 days Transfer Window will close. affraid Sleep affraid smoking Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Thu 23 May 2013, 18:53

GoonerJay29 wrote:How many times does a director or president come and out say that club x aren't in contact with club y? I really would not take what Fiorentina's director said as the truth, especially not when so many conflicting reports are coming out as to what's actually happening.

It's unlikely anything is going to happen in May, so just take a step back and relax.

Fuel to the flames: Jovetic's agent says he isn't interested in Arsenal or in leaving Italy.

Make what you will of that. Imma gonna grab me some popcorn.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 13950
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 23 May 2013, 19:37

srigooner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:How many times does a director or president come and out say that club x aren't in contact with club y? I really would not take what Fiorentina's director said as the truth, especially not when so many conflicting reports are coming out as to what's actually happening.

It's unlikely anything is going to happen in May, so just take a step back and relax.

Fuel to the flames: Jovetic's agent says he isn't interested in Arsenal or in leaving Italy.

Make what you will of that. Imma gonna grab me some popcorn.

We got news for his agent, Wenger was never interested in his player. Only the media brought him because they had nothing else to report.

We are only after cheap players or french stars for second division. Sad

Our transfer budget is around 30m with wages, so another Gervinho or Santos is welcomed at Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Thu 23 May 2013, 20:01

when i suggested Chamakh+8M for Giroud people were laughing

now look how some others doing it(to bigger extent)for the Likes of Jovetic/Isco/Cavani

why not us doing it with those surplus players which are mentioned in Summer departures thread :fishing:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by REWB Thu 23 May 2013, 20:35

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:How many times does a director or president come and out say that club x aren't in contact with club y? I really would not take what Fiorentina's director said as the truth, especially not when so many conflicting reports are coming out as to what's actually happening.

It's unlikely anything is going to happen in May, so just take a step back and relax.

Fuel to the flames: Jovetic's agent says he isn't interested in Arsenal or in leaving Italy.

Make what you will of that. Imma gonna grab me some popcorn.

We got news for his agent, Wenger was never interested in his player. Only the media brought him because they had nothing else to report.

We are only after cheap players or french stars for second division. Sad

Our transfer budget is around 30m with wages, so another Gervinho or Santos is welcomed at Arsenal.

our transfer bugde:

in reality: 70million+

in wenger's mind: 30million- plus wages

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Kappa
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by JGUNZ Thu 23 May 2013, 21:08

Why do we always to this to ourselves every summer. We have absolutely zero chance of getting players of the quality of jovetic and higuain. We all know that Man U will reload , mourinho will get a shit load of money and man city will beast out in the transfer market . We cannot compete, we should not waste our time and start looking at more feasible options like gonalons, bony , Lars , That way we can win our fourth place trophy with a little more ease next year. Stop getting so hyped up. We are ARsenal

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by El Gunner Thu 23 May 2013, 21:56

JGUNZ wrote:Why do we always to this to ourselves every summer. We have absolutely zero chance of getting players of the quality of jovetic and higuain. We all know that Man U will reload , mourinho will get a shit load of money and man city will beast out in the transfer market . We cannot compete, we should not waste our time and start looking at more feasible options like gonalons, bony , Lars , That way we can win our fourth place trophy with a little more ease next year. Stop getting so hyped up. We are ARsenal
Hehehehe Laughing :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 23021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu 23 May 2013, 22:03

I'd like us to sign: Otamendi and Fernando or Defour from Porto. Higuain, Jovetic , Dzeko or Jackson Martinez, and Valdez, Begovic or Muslera.

Can't really think of anyone else we'd realistically try to sign
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 915
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by SamuelJayC Thu 23 May 2013, 22:50

Evening Standard here in London tonight says that Chelsea will NOT sign any of Cavani, Lewandowski or Falcao.

Cavani is set to swap with Dzeko and join Man City. Lewandowski will either stay or join Bayern. Falcao is obviously set for Monaco.

Paper says Mario Gomez is now favourite to join Chelsea, why they will also keep Lukaku (& Essien) in their squad next season instead of loaning them out.

Wondered if anyone wanted Gomez? Too similar to Giroud?
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6396
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by REWB Thu 23 May 2013, 22:54

JGUNZ wrote:Why do we always to this to ourselves every summer. We have absolutely zero chance of getting players of the quality of jovetic and higuain. We all know that Man U will reload , mourinho will get a shit load of money and man city will beast out in the transfer market . We cannot compete, we should not waste our time and start looking at more feasible options like gonalons, bony , Lars , That way we can win our fourth place trophy with a little more ease next year. Stop getting so hyped up. We are ARsenal

Sad
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Fri 24 May 2013, 00:49

El Gunner wrote:
JGUNZ wrote:Why do we always to this to ourselves every summer. We have absolutely zero chance of getting players of the quality of jovetic and higuain. We all know that Man U will reload , mourinho will get a shit load of money and man city will beast out in the transfer market . We cannot compete, we should not waste our time and start looking at more feasible options like gonalons, bony , Lars , That way we can win our fourth place trophy with a little more ease next year. Stop getting so hyped up. We are ARsenal
Hehehehe Laughing :facepalm:


The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 BKQSzMiCcAA81zn
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Fri 24 May 2013, 01:24

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-marouane-chamakh-cost-1907339#ixzz2UA0l1DRs

Wow
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri 24 May 2013, 01:58

According to Russian media, Arsenal are really interested in former AZ midfielder Rasmus Elm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by TalkingReckless Fri 24 May 2013, 02:46

EL Patron wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-marouane-chamakh-cost-1907339#ixzz2UA0l1DRs

Wow

no way is he on 93k.....more like 60-70k
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by REWB Fri 24 May 2013, 03:02

EL Patron wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfers-marouane-chamakh-cost-1907339#ixzz2UA0l1DRs

Wow

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 JUAN-MENDEZ-P797278

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=30700
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum