guest7
ronalessi
Onyx
Swanhends
Collblanc
68 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 am

Milan isn't any good and all this crap I'm hearing... For crying out loud they beat and humiliated Barca 2-0 at San Siro. They didn't apply the same tactics as they did last leg. Saying that we have shown how dangerous we are when we play three forwards. The tactics were spot on. Pressing was unbelivable leading from the best DM in the world Busquests. Villa in the centre showed that Milan were too scared to let him go and left Messi with anchor of space to do his magic.
Milan didn't press and didn't do anything with the little possession they had. Niang squandered the only decent chance of the match...

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by white_star Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 am

billy_gr wrote:after such a game and you can still see posts like:
"barca was lucky with ref decisions"
"iniesta is overated period"
etc. Idiocy reigns in this forum.

Anyways. Great game. That's what you get when you bench Fab and start Villa.
And it would have been even better if Alexis or Tello had started instead of Pedro

The reason you mentioned above is why some people on this forum are :facepalm:

Congrats to Barca that was an extraordinary performance to go through, but like Nick said Milan is no Madrid and they need to play like this against every big team to get something out of this years CL
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:09 am

The Sanchez wrote:Milan isn't any good and all this crap I'm hearing... For crying out loud they beat and humiliated Barca 2-0 at San Siro.

Its called butthurt that Barca are not out like everyone expected them to be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am

Hopefully we dont drop our form in Serie A, hard luck Milanisti. Also good job to Barcelona, the better team won
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 am

Niang getting all the blame dumped on him Laughing poor dude, hope this doesnt ruin the kid. its not his fault, blame milans management for buying children to play at the camp nou.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 am

Yes, I can't people saying that Milan aren't any good. If you ask my I blame this on the coach.

First off playing Pazzini when you have Balotelli who is cup tied. Second why not start the way you did first game??? Why drop Muntari?? It doesn't make sense. Niang is still young, but I don't think he is Milan material.

If Allegri is gonna decide to play defense why weren't the players CLEARING the ball...they kept trying to play out of danger with a barca team pressing.

I can't stand when Italian team go into defensive mode. Why not start off attacking and GO FOR THE AWAY GOAL and putting the game away. Instead Allegri decides to park the bus and let them play. Terrible tactics.

That is all. Barca played amazing no doubt. But Milan handed them the game.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 am

Also why are certain Madrid fans more hurt than Milan fans ?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 am

The Sanchez wrote:Milan isn't any good and all this crap I'm hearing... For crying out loud they beat and humiliated Barca 2-0 at San Siro. They didn't apply the same tactics as they did last leg. Saying that we have shown how dangerous we are when we play three forwards. The tactics were spot on. Pressing was unbelivable leading from the best DM in the world Busquests. Villa in the centre showed that Milan were too scared to let him go and left Messi with anchor of space to do his magic.
Milan didn't press and didn't do anything with the little possession they had. Niang squandered the only decent chance of the match...

Well said. Barcelona played one of their best games this season , a big reason why Milan looked that disfunctional . Still , two weeks ago , everyone was praising Milan for their tactical masterplan and performance.

The chances were few to begin with , there's no stopping Barcelona when they play like that , but i feel too , Niang's chance would keep Milan in the game for much longer .Let's not forget , a 3-1 was good enough for Milan .

But the game went really like Barcelona wanted it to go and despite our efforts , you got to give credit to them . Despite the result , i know this Milan side will do great things in the years to come.I am not sure how many teams are left out there which would have fared better than us against this Barcelona .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am

Se7en wrote:
The Franchise wrote:And I think you dont know what your talking about.

Your talking about goals and assists, which have no relevance at all. Xavi never made goals or assists on the half way line so why would he now?

We dont press because we dont have all 11 players pressing, Cesc is one of them, one of the biggest ones.

We dont make through passes because Cesc has been in and a runner hasnt been taken out. To make a pass in behind you need a passer and a reciever, we lack recievers because Cesc has taken one out.

This is just common sense, as I said, you have no idea what your talking about if you argue differently.

Also Pique has been very good, you might want to open your eyes once in a while.

And which "runner" is Cesc really replacing? Pedro and Sanchez? Both whom Cesc has outscored this season? Truth is Cesc is outscoring your forwards and should start over them. And you're ignoring how Cesc actually does make runs towards the goal. Cesc as a goalscorer and a runner > Pedro & Sanchez, without a doubt.

Another reason I think he is being scapegoated. None of your forwards has really shown that they deserve to start over him anyway.

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am

no, the only difference is that milan played at home and won 2-0 whereas now played at camp nou.
them against arsenal is a pretty good example even if i didnt expect them to do the same shit allover again, only now they got elminiated lol

probably milan on away eu ground is hopeless to say the least

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I agree Mole, Barca playing like that, with real forwards, is the scariest team out there. Not 5 mids, but 3 genuine forwards. Milan got picked apart and deconstructed, and while the defense isnt as reassuring as it used to be, the attacking power is immense.

But mole, realize that this Milan team is not good at all, and have no place at this stage of the tourney. they are a europa league level side that rolled their luck as far as they could. They had 0 weapons to stop barca. their fullbacks are not good, neither are their CBs, and an attack of Niang, SES and Boatend is laughable.

They got pwnded, but MIlan managed to play enough to let me think that a better team would have given barcelona a lot more trouble.
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Surag wrote:A better team would exploit Barca's defense.I wouldnt say they are unstoppable based on this performance.

The only time Milan got at the back 4 was when they sat back at 3-0....

You can talk about the defense all you want but if you can't keep the ball for me than 5 secs because of the ridiculous pressing then you won't do anything.

Also the defense wouldn't be as open in a 0-0 game, so you can't compare.

None the less no team can live with the pressing and fluidity when they have BusiXaviesta in the middle and a combination of Messi and Villa its been proven before and proven again.

Also Nick i agree another team would cause them more problems but i still highly doubt anyone could beat them when they play like this.

Mole, this Milan side is a joke. Of course another team would strike a lot more fear in Barcelona. First game wasnt about Milan being so good and dominating, but a case of barcelona playing poorly as they do every season when they are away.

:facepalm:

So all down to luck, fortune, how "shit" we are and pure coincidence.

Blind sided ignorance here.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:45 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Also why are certain Madrid fans more hurt than Milan fans ?
Same reason Barca fans were criticising the the referee in Madrid v United game.

Thumbs up
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 am

lol Milan played incredibly badly, I was cheering for Barcelona for the last 30 minutes, and I've been hating them for more than a year now...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Same reason Barca fans were criticising the the referee in Madrid v United game.

Thumbs up

While I agree that is the case, the situations aren't even alike. The way Barca went through and the way Madrid went through were very different.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 am

I said this ina nother thread, but people were acting like it was a forgone conclusion that Barca were out... including Milan over them in the possible QF draw.

Not that you all dont know this, but a 2 legged affair is a beautiful thing... this is what happens when the game is played over 180 minutes... so much passion, such twists in the plot. I feel for Milan, but over the 180 Barca played better, inspiring, beautiful football. Simply brilliant.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:An attack of Niang, SES and Boatend is laughable.
Not at all.

what? excuse me? A MIlan team whose attack turns around a young up and coming player, an inconsistent jack of all trade player that isnt really a forward and a young lad that was playing L2 in france a year ago? this is Milan attack? we went from Sheva-Kaka-Inzaghi to Niang-SES-Boateng? that's a laughable forward line. Heck, they dont even hold a candle to Real Sociedad attacking players.
rofl

rofl again

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:

Thumbs up

While this is true i still think it wasn't a red card and i hate Yanited Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 am

Arquitecto wrote:

:facepalm:

So all down to luck, fortune, how "shit" we are and pure coincidence.

Blind sided ignorance here.

I am merely emphasizing how Milan loss is a logical outcome, given the lack of quality in their team.

I dont rate Milan as current european elite but there are always teams like that in CL every year.

Luck is part of everything, deal with it. There were about 12 teams imo that would have knocked you out of the CL at this stage, unfortunately the draw made it so that you played one of those teams.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 am

Nick are you also a Milan fan?

And to your point, ofcourse the Milan attacking crew isnt better than before, nor is the whole team. But they beat barca fair and square with them once, perhaps they thought they could again.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 am

milan are strong at home, if we had a replay at san siro just now, barca wouln't win

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:17 am

Why is it in the first leg Milan were godly in the eyes of nearly everyone here and now they are shit i wonder hmm

They were made to look shit, they are not shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 am

Why are people thinking i am a Milan fan? no i am not. It's Madrid, Madrid Madrid! and PSG which i fancy very much, but nothing compares to Madrid to me.

About the first leg, i am pretty sure i never called them Godly. Performace of a lifetime surely, a real coup they realized. they won the game, as they say in football, anything can happen in 90min. Yet, Barcelona are and remain a superior side, as they demonstrated tonight.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 am

Allegri got his tactics all wrong tonight.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

Sack Allegri, out with Galliani, out with Berlu. Release everyone from contract, make a new team, sign Gotze, Reus, Fernandinho, Iniesta, Cabaye, , resign Abate, , get Vidal, Rodriguez and Mbiwa( huehuehue). Make Maldini our manager and we can challenge for all 3 fronts again
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 am

Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Allegri got his tactics all wrong tonight.

No he did not Colo. It was nowhere near as simple.

El Shaarawy wrote:Sack Allegri, out with Galliani, out with Berlu. Release everyone from contract, make a new team, sign Gotze, Reus, Fernandinho, Iniesta, Cabaye, , resign Abate, , get Vidal, Rodriguez and Mbiwa( huehuehue). Make Maldini our manager and we can challenge for all 3 fronts again

/Half of the Milan and what that whore Elaine of Milanobsession would say. Vamos ES.
The Franchise wrote:Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.

Dani. Amazing how you remain a step above others in your insight. Spot on. It was what worried me pre-game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next