FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

+64
DeviAngel
Valkyrja
Doc
paperbackwriter
Eivindo
Yuri Yukuv
Nishankly
Highburied
sportsczy
halamadrid2
Mamad
Rossoneri Ninja
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Pedram
harhar11
Dnmac4
•MilanDevil•
StrugaRock
Milan31
tonger
FennecFox7
The Nature Boy
VivaStPauli
Arquitecto
The Franchise
viepr149
Kaladin
white_star
The Sanchez
Rossonero23
Dante
Die Borussen
anirudhkitt
nichabr
MaestroFavre
futbol
billy_gr
Margera
Donuts
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
flameas
Mr Nick09
S
McAgger
Potential
CBarca
Juveman17
marottalad
Lord Spencer
Albiceleste
danyjr
FalcaoPunch
Rebaño Sagrado
RealGunner
barca 2011
guest7
ronalessi
Onyx
Swanhends
Collblanc
68 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Allegri got his tactics all wrong tonight.

No he did not Colo. It was nowhere near as simple.

El Shaarawy wrote:Sack Allegri, out with Galliani, out with Berlu. Release everyone from contract, make a new team, sign Gotze, Reus, Fernandinho, Iniesta, Cabaye, , resign Abate, , get Vidal, Rodriguez and Mbiwa( huehuehue). Make Maldini our manager and we can challenge for all 3 fronts again

/Half of the Milan and what that whore Elaine of Milanobsession would say. Vamos ES.
The Franchise wrote:Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.

Dani. Amazing how you remain a step above others in your insight. Spot on. It was what worried me pre-game.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 12394
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why is it in the first leg Milan were godly in the eyes of nearly everyone here and now they are shit i wonder hmm

They were made to look shit, they are not shit.

It is exactly what happened , but i can't say i am surprised to read disregarding comments about Milan right now . Anyway . Milan made the football world doubt for a short time when all had written us off and that's all i care.
And even if we were "shit" right now , a side that not two weeks ago won against the same Barcelona with such a resounding performance , whilst being almost two months unbeaten in the league ,"shit" is fine with me.

Can't wait to become at least "ok".
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:43 am

Arquitecto wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:Allegri got his tactics all wrong tonight.

No he did not Colo. It was nowhere near as simple.

El Shaarawy wrote:Sack Allegri, out with Galliani, out with Berlu. Release everyone from contract, make a new team, sign Gotze, Reus, Fernandinho, Iniesta, Cabaye, , resign Abate, , get Vidal, Rodriguez and Mbiwa( huehuehue). Make Maldini our manager and we can challenge for all 3 fronts again

/Half of the Milan and what that whore Elaine of Milanobsession would say. Vamos ES.
The Franchise wrote:Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.

Dani. Amazing how you remain a step above others in your insight. Spot on. It was what worried me pre-game.


Only reason I say that is because of how Milan came out to play. Everyone expected a parked bus. And that's what we got.

It is impossible to try to play against Barcelona (regardless of form) toe to toe. You just have to consider the situation at hand.

Milan did the unexpected and beat Barcelona 2-0 at the San Siro. Not only are the 2 goals important, you have to also factor in the clean sheet. Especially I'm these stages in the champions league with the away goal rule.

I didn't see the first game, but regardless they still pulled away with the win and no goals conceded. This would mean 100% Barcelona would come out in search for the goals to see them through. So what happens?

Literally what everyone knew. It just wasn't executed the way it should have been. Allegri should have known or had in place a setup that would help ease the transition from back ->>> midfield->>>> forwards.

This would have helped ease Barcelona's attacks that at moments seemed to never stop. Milan should have tried at least in the slightest way, to get an away goal early on and not throw away possession so much.

Needless to say Barcelona were on point offensively. But I'm sure as hell that if you guys actually tried you could have causes them much more trouble similar to that last 10-15 minutes of the game.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by tonger Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am

barca is the better team, but it was unfortunate that niang couldnt put that chance in the net, as i believe that wouldve put us through, even though barca is the superior team. but thats football as they say.

barca played brilliantly today, but us looking clueless was a combination of barca playing a fantastic game as well as milan playing a crap game. especially constant, the CBs and boateng imo. especially constant and boateng, they didnt look up for this game as they did in the first leg. boatengs poor final balls, and constant gambling on the third goal as well as giving away possession a million times did NOT help. i only wish MDS got a chance in the second half.

in the end the better team advanced, but i believe next season milan will come back much much stronger.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:52 am

Dont you think the last 15 minutes of Milan pressure was also down to Barca's effort they put into the first 75? We have not played with that intensity consistently at all, no surprise they felt the effects.

Furthermore, tension began to build as the tie was not over and Barca naturally become more aware of the danger.

Thats not to say Milans approach would of been the exact one I would of gone with, I would of tried to unsettle Barca early, 10 minutes of early pressing perhaps to get them worried. But again, when you concede a pretty much indefenceable goal...it ruins everything, tactically, mentally, everything.

Milan goals in the first leg came from a set piece and counter attack, logically they looked to do the same again, only needing 1 goal to end the tie.

If Niang scores his chance, I dont think anyone criticises his same tactics at all.

Its just the way it goes, you can do the right thing, but if you lack luck or your opponant plays at a level you cannot get to grips with...your
helpless.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Dante Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

The Franchise wrote:Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.

There's no doubt we would lose tonight , based from what we saw from Barcelona. The point is , it didn't need to be a scoreless defeat. Just one goal and the ticket could have been Milan's. I can't help but constantly remind myself of Niang's missed chance..

It would restore us in the game , though i am quite certain we would lose anyway. It's plain obvious we weren't ready for such a game , but with an inch of luck , we would longer much more in this match ; who's to say Milan could not keep the result at the very least , 3-1 ..

Having said that ; it really doesn't matter.. Milan could have as easily concede yet another and the outcome would again mean Barcelona would go through.so.. It pains me to admit it , but Barcelona were really superior tonight. I've seen Messi celebrate goals more often than not , but tonight he went mad.

Barcelona clearly wanted this match badly.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:58 am

LOL @ some people saying Milan are shit and blah blah. Two weeks ago most of the same people made them gods. Milan are obviously not a great team, not yet... We played an 18 year old kid who was playing in L2 last year against Barcelona IN CAMP NOU! He deserved his starting spot, instead of the useless Robinho, regardless of age or "experience". Barcelona deserved the win tonight, the minute the first whistle blew they were pressing and looked for revenge. Milan look shook and were all over the place. They couldn't connect 2 passes in the row in the opening 20 minutes for feck sake!

Constant was flop of the match for me, HORRIBLE game by him. Niang missed an opportunity that may have changed the entire game but we can't just blame him. Milan looked scared and Barca took advantage and props to them. Milan will come back strong and more powerful in the next couple years. I just hope that miss won't get to Niang's head and make him lose any confidence Sad

Congrats to Barca and to all the people saying Milan are shit, well we made the world believe we had a CHANCE to eliminate the all mighty Barcelona, which no one would have ever expected in the beginning of the season.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 am

The Franchise wrote:Dont you think the last 15 minutes of Milan pressure was also down to Barca's effort they put into the first 75? We have not played with that intensity consistently at all, no surprise they felt the effects.

Furthermore, tension began to build as the tie was not over and Barca naturally become more aware of the danger.

Thats not to say Milans approach would of been the exact one I would of gone with, I would of tried to unsettle Barca early, 10 minutes of early pressing perhaps to get them worried. But again, when you concede a pretty much indefenceable goal...it ruins everything, tactically, mentally, everything.

Milan goals in the first leg came from a set piece and counter attack, logically they looked to do the same again, only needing 1 goal to end the tie.

If Niang scores his chance, I dont think anyone criticises his same tactics at all.

Its just the way it goes, you can do the right thing, but if you lack luck or your opponant plays at a level you cannot get to grips with...your
helpless.

Barcelona did play with intensity. Why was that?
Because all the possesion was Barcelona. Milan sat back from the first minute and then followed the consequences.


How many games has Barcelona played against teams that park the bus and NOT create any danger. It is unheard of. You give Barcelona the ball and they will tear you up. (Unless they're unlucky)
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by StrugaRock Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

Well hours before the match I said that the match was 50/50 and for Barcelona, a 2-0 deficit wasn't a hard job, considering that they play at Camp Nou and have a full squad at their disposal.

But I also said if Roura played the same formation as he did vs Real in the second leg in CDL in particular Iniesta on the wings and Cesc in the middle, Barca will have a bad, bad time. Fortunately for Barcelona Roura got that part right and seeing Villa playing like he did was a big plus for Barcelona.

On the other hand Milan had one chance to prove to Barca that they can beat them, it was the Niang chance...... he somehow messed it up.

Barca was the better team tonight and fully deserved to qualify
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:02 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Dont you think the last 15 minutes of Milan pressure was also down to Barca's effort they put into the first 75? We have not played with that intensity consistently at all, no surprise they felt the effects.

Furthermore, tension began to build as the tie was not over and Barca naturally become more aware of the danger.

Thats not to say Milans approach would of been the exact one I would of gone with, I would of tried to unsettle Barca early, 10 minutes of early pressing perhaps to get them worried. But again, when you concede a pretty much indefenceable goal...it ruins everything, tactically, mentally, everything.

Milan goals in the first leg came from a set piece and counter attack, logically they looked to do the same again, only needing 1 goal to end the tie.

If Niang scores his chance, I dont think anyone criticises his same tactics at all.

Its just the way it goes, you can do the right thing, but if you lack luck or your opponant plays at a level you cannot get to grips with...your
helpless.

Barcelona did play with intensity. Why was that?
Because all the possesion was Barcelona. Milan sat back from the first minute and then followed the consequences.


How many games has Barcelona played against teams that park the bus and NOT create any danger. It is unheard of. You give Barcelona the ball and they will tear you up. (Unless they're unlucky)

No, we always have possession. The intensity was the pressing and rapid movement off the ball creating better quality possession.

Last game we had all the ball vs Milan too and looked awful, worse than Inter in 09, worse than Chelsea last year...as bad as I have seen Barca in this era.

Possession was not the problem, the pressing, the speed of movement, the speed of the passes and the general lack of sharpness was.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

Last game vs Milan they defended tactically well imo. Barca could barely create a chance. It wasn't just because of Barca having a poor game, it was Milan being tactically good too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

Firenze wrote:FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Mario-Balotelli-Dance

Sad

rofl rofl rofl

Great thread
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 am

I honestly didn't like Zapata's performance in the match, he was playing long passes to our players with power which made it difficult to control and lost us possession a lote of times. Monty, Boateng, El Shaarawy, and Abate played well. Niang shouldn't have played under this much pressure, he is too young and inexperienced. I would have loved for Muntari to start the game instead of Flamini. We really need new Cbs and another creative midfielder alongside montolivo and any of our DMFs.

On the other side, Messi was amazing but I think that the fact that our defence was bad helped him and the others in the game. Thankfully, it is Barca who we lost to (the team that my brother supports and the team that I respect) but for the sake of Italy, I will support Juventus (only this time!).
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:58 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I honestly didn't like Zapata's performance in the match, he was playing long passes to our players with power which made it difficult to control and lost us possession a lote of times. Monty, Boateng, El Shaarawy, and Abate played well. Niang shouldn't have played under this much pressure, he is too young and inexperienced. I would have loved for Muntari to start the game instead of Flamini. We really need new Cbs and another creative midfielder alongside montolivo and any of our DMFs.

On the other side, Messi was amazing but I think that the fact that our defence was bad helped him and the others in the game. Thankfully, it is Barca who we lost to (the team that my brother supports and the team that I respect) but for the sake of Italy, I will support Juventus (only this time!).

Its funny when you think about it, we managed to put up a good fight (over 2 legs)with a worse squad than last year's, no reason not to believe that we can become a force in a few years
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 am

I still don't understand how people can support a rival for the sake of the league.

If there is ever a situation where I should support Madrid for the sake of La Liga, I say f**k La Liga.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:09 am



gold as usual Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 am

CBarca wrote:I still don't understand how people can support a rival for the sake of the league.

If there is ever a situation where I should support Madrid for the sake of La Liga, I say f**k La Liga.

Serie A needs the spot back. I think If you were in a similar situation you would change your mind. Also the the rivalry between Juve and Milan is not as great as Milan-Inter or Juve-Inter.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:
CBarca wrote:I still don't understand how people can support a rival for the sake of the league.

If there is ever a situation where I should support Madrid for the sake of La Liga, I say f**k La Liga.

Serie A needs the spot back. I think If you were in a similar situation you would change your mind. Also the the rivalry between Juve and Milan is not as great as Milan-Inter or Juve-Inter.

Why should I care about the league having an extra CL spot or whatever?

If I have to support Madrid for that reason, f that fourth spot, I'm ok with La Liga having 3.

Could never imagine supporting Madrid in any situation, personally.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:32 am

Milan v Juve is rivalry made up by the media actually. A rivalry on par with history/fearsomeness of El Clasico would be Inter v Juve otherwise known as Derby d'Italia

Just putting that out there
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:35 am

CBarca wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:
CBarca wrote:I still don't understand how people can support a rival for the sake of the league.

If there is ever a situation where I should support Madrid for the sake of La Liga, I say f**k La Liga.

Serie A needs the spot back. I think If you were in a similar situation you would change your mind. Also the the rivalry between Juve and Milan is not as great as Milan-Inter or Juve-Inter.

Why should I care about the league having an extra CL spot or whatever?

If I have to support Madrid for that reason, f that fourth spot, I'm ok with La Liga having 3.

Could never imagine supporting Madrid in any situation, personally.

Imagine Barca at the end of the season finishing 4th when La liga has only 3 CL spots, Barca is in debt and needs CL otherwise they might sell their stars, wouldn't you wish that La Liga had 4 spots? Just because I am supporting Juve doesn't mean I like them, like I said its just for the sake of the league. Mind you, if this was Inter, it would be a totally different story. I understand why you wouldn't support Madrid but if it was valencia, would you support them?
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 am

The Franchise wrote:Tactics are hardly relevant when within 5 minutes, despite being surrounded by 5 or 6 players Messi puts it in the top corner and a hailstorm of Barca pressing and rapid passing is upon them.

They had no way to be prepared for that level of intensity and motivation.

They could of pressed high from the start, but the way in which Barca were passing, moving, had width, speed and running in behind..they would of only left more space then they did.

Milan didnt lose because their tactics were horrible, they lost because they could not be prepared for a Barca who looked angry.

^ This.

I think it's hilarious that people keep bringing up how much space Messi had to work in.

No one else in the world can play a 1-2, trap the ball, cock back his leg and curl it upper 90 with less then a foot of space and in between 4-5 defenders.

Messi didn't really have much space to work with in the first half when he scored his goals. Both his goals the defending was pretty good especially the first one.

Sure in the second half the game opened up and everyone on Barca had more space to work with but I repeat NOBODY else in the world could have gotten that shot off much less curl a rocket upper 90.

For the people with not much positive to say(which isn't many), I just don't understand why you can't sit back and enjoy Messi and this Barca team when they play like this.

You may never see a player and a team like this again for a long long time. Sure other teams and players were great in other era's and Mou is a great coach and everything but when Barca have everything clicking in a big game, football really doesn't get any better then that.

It's a beautiful thing to watch and some key players are exiting there prime and getting older, so this team of the last 4-5 years wont be around that much longer, so just enjoy it while you can.

And I know it's been the popular thing to say the last 2 weeks or so that Barca are not that good anymore. But please, DON'T FOOL YOURSELVES. Any team on the end of what Barca were giving out tonight in the Camp Nou would have gotten a beating.

If some of you want to make it about Milan go ahead but your missing the boat on this one. It really didn't matter what Milan did after that first goal went in, they were in for a long night.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 am

Oh I realize that, it's just that I've seen it quite a bit where people are willing to support rivals for the league and I find it ridiculous.

If it was Valencia I'd be fine supporting them, I have no reason to hate Valencia like I do Madrid and I actually do support them in the CL if they are in it (was wishing they would beat PSG).

I was unaware the Milan-Juve rivalry is hardly a rivalry though, so if it is like Barca-Valencia, then I can see your point.

And to be explicit, I'm not criticizing you, but I've seen this thought process a lot (including many other examples) and I don't understand it. You just happened to spur that thought into a post.

As for the hypothetical situation. No. I'd rather rot in hell than support a team like Madrid.

I realize this is all very off topic though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20401
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:15 am

CBarca wrote:Oh I realize that, it's just that I've seen it quite a bit where people are willing to support rivals for the league and I find it ridiculous.

If it was Valencia I'd be fine supporting them, I have no reason to hate Valencia like I do Madrid and I actually do support them in the CL if they are in it (was wishing they would beat PSG).

I was unaware the Milan-Juve rivalry is hardly a rivalry though, so if it is like Barca-Valencia, then I can see your point.

And to be explicit, I'm not criticizing you, but I've seen this thought process a lot (including many other examples) and I don't understand it. You just happened to spur that thought into a post.

As for the hypothetical situation. No. I'd rather rot in hell than support a team like Madrid.

I realize this is all very off topic though.

+1

I would not even support Real Madrid if La Liga was about to lose their all their CL spot and Real Madrid was the only team who could save those spot!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:20 am

CBarca wrote:Oh I realize that, it's just that I've seen it quite a bit where people are willing to support rivals for the league and I find it ridiculous.

If it was Valencia I'd be fine supporting them, I have no reason to hate Valencia like I do Madrid and I actually do support them in the CL if they are in it (was wishing they would beat PSG).

I was unaware the Milan-Juve rivalry is hardly a rivalry though, so if it is like Barca-Valencia, then I can see your point.

And to be explicit, I'm not criticizing you, but I've seen this thought process a lot (including many other examples) and I don't understand it. You just happened to spur that thought into a post.

As for the hypothetical situation. No. I'd rather rot in hell than support a team like Madrid.

I realize this is all very off topic though.
Personally I support Italia over anybody. So I will put my differences aside and cheer for my Italian brothers. Why should I want them to lose? So people can say Serie A is weak and blah blah, no, I will cheer Italia and Serie A regardless. Doesn't mean I "like" whatever team, but that's just my opinion but I know many other people who agree with me. Especially fellow Serie A supporters Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:22 am

What would it take for Barca fans to support Mourinho ? hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Also why are certain Madrid fans more hurt than Milan fans ?
Same reason Barca fans were criticising the the referee in Madrid v United game.

Thumbs up

Well the ref did. Btw thanks for the reverse jinx. Pity it didn't work Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 5 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum