guest7
ronalessi
Onyx
Swanhends
Collblanc
68 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:47 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Also why are certain Madrid fans more hurt than Milan fans ?
Same reason Barca fans were criticising the the referee in Madrid v United game.

Thumbs up

Well the ref did. Btw thanks for the reverse jinx. Pity it didn't work Laughing

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:01 am

I was half right lol I said 8 goals and all from Messi
4 goals and doblete from Messi Thumbs up
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:02 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:I was half right lol I said 8 goals and all from Messi
4 goals and doblete from Messi Thumbs up

Laughing
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:34 am

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 6 Lionel-messi-barcelona-goal-against-milan
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 am

Messi and Villa hates each other :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 am

I pity the people who believe that Niang goal would've put the game to rest. That goal would've just pumped up Barça more and the scoreline could've very well ended 5-1. Lets face the facts, Barça are the best team in the world at the moment.

I see people implicitly portraying Barça to a League One defense. They play a high line so it's but natural they're bound to concede goals. People are talking here as if they concede 2 or more goals on a regular basis.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 am

Pedram wrote:What would it take for Barca fans to support Mourinho ? hmm

For him to get Madrid relegated...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 am

ynwa wrote:
Pedram wrote:What would it take for Barca fans to support Mourinho ? hmm

For him to get Madrid relegated...
Barcelona fans don't dislike Mourinho for coaching Madrid, mostly for how he handles media and proclaims himself as the next messiah of coaches.
Many neutrals also dislike how he comes off but nontheless he is a entertainer, and a good one at that.

Anyways back on topic, the last 15 minutes of the match was stressful to watch, I really thought Milan were going to score that 1 goal, but alba took a bullet and stopped robinho :bow:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 am

Well deserved victors in the tie, great team effort.

Niang hitting the post for the millionth time this season, still my boy tho.

Not surprised by Nick's comments tbh, he has been on the Milan hate train since that Thiago Silva & Zlatan transfer debacle.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 am

I watched the game and i don't think Barca was that great. yeah they played better than their latest games but there was no godly performance. not at all. it was Milan being so bad.

There was no real threat from Milan. the only supposed to be dangerous player was el sharawy who imo is too raw.

Milan defended great in first leg. but they were disasterous last night.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 am

Jekyll and Hyde performances
2-3 / 4-0 Against Man U
4-0 / 3-0 Against Arsenal
2-0 / 4-0 Against Barca
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:01 am

what a shitty game by milan

milan with nesta would have gone to church to ask for forgiveness if they ever played like this

HOW COULD YOU JUST THROW AWAY A TWO GOAL ADVANQGE!!!! WHAT THE FECK

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 am

Barca's pressing is the key to their play. Hadn't seen it in a long time... it requires a lot of energy though. So i think the staff is trying to only use it in certain situation to preserve the players a bit. Kudos to Barca.

As far as Milan... :facepalm: Don't they watch how Madrid play Barca at Camp Nou? You have to pressure them in their own half to force messi, iniesta, etc; to drop back and help. You can't just sit against your goal line, especially with that back 4 lol. Tactics all wrong. Finally changed it in the last 15 mins, but it was too late then.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 am

CBarca wrote:I still don't understand how people can support a rival for the sake of the league.

If there is ever a situation where I should support Madrid for the sake of La Liga, I say f**k La Liga.

Some people care about coefficients because it increases chances for their team to play in Europe while Some people jump ship and support multiple teams.

But Id feel guilty supporting our main rivals ( Chelsea, City and Mancs) in Europe.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 am

The AC Milan left back was constantly poor throughout the game, What's his name again?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:02 am

Nishank wrote:The AC Milan left back was constantly poor throughout the game, What's his name again?

Glen Johnson
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 am

highburied wrote:
Nishank wrote:The AC Milan left back was constantly poor throughout the game, What's his name again?

Glen Johnson

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 6 Glen-johnson.jpg?file=media%2Fcontent%2F_master%2F40144%2Fimages%2Fglen-johnson
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 am

What magic from the cules! They slayed Milan, I hope its Barca vs Juve next
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Barca's pressing is the key to their play. Hadn't seen it in a long time... it requires a lot of energy though. So i think the staff is trying to only use it in certain situation to preserve the players a bit. Kudos to Barca.

As far as Milan... :facepalm: Don't they watch how Madrid play Barca at Camp Nou? You have to pressure them in their own half to force messi, iniesta, etc; to drop back and help. You can't just sit against your goal line, especially with that back 4 lol. Tactics all wrong. Finally changed it in the last 15 mins, but it was too late then.

Tactics were the exact same as the first leg. Only difference was we played a 3 man midfield (which was wrong). Compare our squads with Madrids. You cannot press like that with a dead slow Ambrosini and a headless chicken Flamini (who compromised the whole line) and Montolivo who is responsible for picking passes from deep. Who lacked Pazzini who could hold the ball and know where to press while Boateng was just lackadaisical and not doing his job at all. Way too many circumstantial instances can happen if we pressed like that. This game was purely mental. Madrid have years of experience vs Barcelona and a superior squad. Incomparable situations. Milan's loss wasn't as simple.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Why Allegri didnt pick the same lineup as the 1st leg?
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 pm

AC Milan didn't need to press like how Real Madrid did. They should have pressed how they did in the first leg. I think they did that occasionally last night, can't remember.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Well at least he was consistent at what he was doing. eco smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 pm

The only thing I hate about that match is that we didnt score 1 goal, that is it. When Barca wants to, they will win. Its all about the effort they make when they lose the ball, as no team can build possession.

Madrid fans pissing on Milans performance can fuk off. You wouldnt stand a chance against this Barca pressure, and no mortal team would. Perhaps Juve on a good day, but that remains to be seen.

SaveusJuve#
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Madrid fans pissing on Milans performance can fuk off. You wouldnt stand a chance against this Barca pressure, and no mortal team would. Perhaps Juve on a good day, but that remains to be seen.

SaveusJuve#

erm its the other way round they cant take our pressing. their cbs are poor on the ball players should target them when pressing

milan did non of that, they tried to defend but even that was so poor itd make hercules look good

ypu just didn't see the same intensity milan had in the first leg maybe they need a crowd to spurn them on. I mean boa and ses where just piss poor defensively and had no impact up top

poor montolivo Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:28 pm

halamadrid2 not seeing the difference in tactics and villa´s contribution. reading the game properly :bow:

You have 0 intelligence considering this game. Pure biased. Please explain how your back 4 would fix Villa and Alves? You lose 3 defenders right there, giving Messi space. I hardly doubt you know what you are talking about.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Eivindo wrote:The only thing I hate about that match is that we didnt score 1 goal, that is it. When Barca wants to, they will win. Its all about the effort they make when they lose the ball, as no team can build possession.

SaveusJuve#
you expect me to believe that this barca didnt show up in our last 10 or something encounters but suddenly they would show up now, just because you lost..
couple of days back we beat them 1-3, not a small margin defeat, nor a draw, we smashed them.

see the difference below

4-0, 4-1, 3-1, 2-1, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3

you failed miserably specially in comparison with madrid, sorry

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next