FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

+64
DeviAngel
Valkyrja
Doc
paperbackwriter
Eivindo
Yuri Yukuv
Nishankly
Highburied
sportsczy
halamadrid2
Mamad
Rossoneri Ninja
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Pedram
harhar11
Dnmac4
•MilanDevil•
StrugaRock
Milan31
tonger
FennecFox7
The Nature Boy
VivaStPauli
Arquitecto
The Franchise
viepr149
Kaladin
white_star
The Sanchez
Rossonero23
Dante
Die Borussen
anirudhkitt
nichabr
MaestroFavre
futbol
billy_gr
Margera
Donuts
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
LeSwagg James
flameas
Mr Nick09
S
McAgger
Potential
CBarca
Juveman17
marottalad
Lord Spencer
Albiceleste
danyjr
FalcaoPunch
Rebaño Sagrado
RealGunner
barca 2011
guest7
ronalessi
Onyx
Swanhends
Collblanc
68 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Pedram wrote:At this point Barca being at their peaks will not make much difference, after facing Barcelona so many times Madrid has reached point where they have broken the mental barriers, our play style is perfectly suited against teams who likes to keep possession.

I don't care what anyone says, a CL game at the Nou Camp is a completely different beast than anything in football at the moment. Mental barriers, tactics, whatever. Playing an elimination game against that crowd, atmosphere, and team is an extremely difficult task.

Sure barca have lost CL ties before. But the Milan Barca tie is an example of what I'm talking about. They are down 2-0 going into the Nou Camp and you just know they can over turn that. And they made it look easy. In the last 8 or last 4, if Madrid plays Barca, I'm going with Barca.

The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:00 pm

The Franchise wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Doesnt translate at all. Porto are nowhere near Barcelona.

Secondly, Milan didnt have to play 10 men for half the game.


in fact I think porto play very similar to barca. they play posession and swarm you when they lose the ball. the only difference is that jackson plays highest up while missi plays alittle lower. your uefa super cup against them proved that they are able to tackle you tbh

don't get me wrong tho not saying they are on par with you but more like they have a very similar approach to how they play the game


the red card was loooong overdue. it should have come in the first half and malaga had a goal wrongly dissallowed couple that with having to TURN a one goal deficit rather than protect one and you would see what I mean

I watch Porto once every 2 weeks, they are nowhere near us. They are fine side, a better side than Malaga too despite the loss...but they are not on our level at all. Pressing, possession and 433 doesnt not equal Barcelona.

It doesnt matter if the red was fair or not, thats not the point. The point is Milan never played against 10 men, their job was not the same on any level whatsoever.

I did emphasise the fact that they are not on your level but play 'similar' also fact still stand malaga had to overturn a deficiet and could have been 2-0 up at half time this against 11 porto players. porto having one sent off just made it easier for them, I always knew they would score the second they looked more likely to score when both teams had all players on. porto having one sent off didn't change much other than the obvious having to play with a player less

now compare this to the very toothless milan side who could have been 2-0 down inside the first 10 minutes while having no pressure on them whatsoever after they held barca to a win at home. I just didn't see anything that suggests they were ready and determined to hold onto a precious lead.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24766
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Look, the point is, which I dont know why you would argue against is Malaga beating Porto is nothing like Milan and Barca.

Like your talking about Isco doing this and that, where was he vs us? All 3 games totally invisable.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Zealous wrote:You talking about the 3-2 in the Super Cup first leg? The game we were not really prepared for from a physical stand point which was also during our worst period during the season? hmm

Not to mention that 3-2 gave us a good advantage anyway hmm

So your using excuses?

I could just use the fact we didnt have a coach for the last 2 games vs you as an excuse to.

And for like the 3rd time...who cares about Madrid? Why are they even relevant in this thread? You guys cant help yourselfs, seriously.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Look, the point is, which I dont know why you would argue against is Malaga beating Porto is nothing like Milan and Barca.

Like your talking about Isco doing this and that, where was he vs us? All 3 games totally invisable.


I was merely comparing the teams

like for example malaga are vastly inferior to porto but didn't play like they had no chance if you know wghat I mean. they showed as long as you have fight and determination you dont need th best players to do good. I mean who knew of iturra before this game?? he has already been linked to a great club now

milan I can accept are not the same as they were previously but they are still a massive club thre is no reason whatsoever to fear anyone for them especially a very wounded barca who they beat in the first leg. put it this way milan are superior to malaga but they would have losr against porto playing like this. it was as if you had already won the first leg by five goals to nil and they thought there was no point trying to salvage some pride.


malaga have been poor in laliga as for the cup they did well to draw 2-2 away and then the difference in quality was shown when you beat them 4-2 now do you see the difference. they actually fought toothe and nail to go through. I just used isco as an example I could have compared toulalan (who did brilliant against you) and ambrosini. the only thing that changes about my argument is the players Smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24766
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Look, the point is, which I dont know why you would argue against is Malaga beating Porto is nothing like Milan and Barca.

Like your talking about Isco doing this and that, where was he vs us? All 3 games totally invisable.


I was merely comparing the teams

like for example malaga are vastly inferior to porto but didn't play like they had no chance if you know wghat I mean. they showed as long as you have fight and determination you dont need th best players to do good. I mean who knew of iturra before this game?? he has already been linked to a great club now

milan I can accept are not the same as they were previously but they are still a massive club thre is no reason whatsoever to fear anyone for them especially a very wounded barca who they beat in the first leg. put it this way milan are superior to malaga but they would have losr against porto playing like this. it was as if you had already won the first leg by five goals to nil and they thought there was no point trying to salvage some pride.


malaga have been poor in laliga as for the cup they did well to draw 2-2 away and then the difference in quality was shown when you beat them 4-2 now do you see the difference. they actually fought toothe and nail to go through. I just used isco as an example I could have compared toulalan (who did brilliant against you) and ambrosini. the only thing that changes about my argument is the players Smile

But we're not

As our coach Allegri and Galliani have stated "This is year 0 for Milan" which means this is a rebuidling phase, a group youngsters being able challenge Barca at the San Siro, and almost came to scoring is more than enough for me to put faith in our future.

I get your point that Milan should've fought hard for that result, problem is: we did. Barcelona were too good. Imagine this: You got really limited funds, you sell all of your best players, and rebuild the team. Would you be able to defeat the mightiest side in the world ? Well we managed to pull it at the San Siro, see where im getting at? In the end this is not far off than last year's 3-1, not mention with a worse squad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Mamad Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Of course you can Laughing

Couple of wins against a coachless team and its all gone to your heads.



Last time you had pep you lost 2-1 at Camp Nou.

With Tito we beat you at Supercopa. in league and in Copa too.

We are not the best team out there and we have many problems as we saw against Manchester. but no matter with pep, Tito, Roura or someone else at charge you are just easy for us atm.

Tito already beat you, please be quite.


That was a two legged tie and you lost.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

I dont think Malaga are vastly inferior, I think Porto are the better side, but the talent gap is much smaller than the gap between Milan and Barca.

I agree, spirit and fight can go a long way...but it was Barca who had that, because of the issues we have had before the game.

Milan were not afraid of us, they have no reason to be. They just got blown away by a team that played at a level they have not seen this season.

The players? Toulalan never faced the pressure, speed and intensity of this Barca...and they still lost easy enough.

Its unfair to look at Milan individuals (at least most of them) and say, you didnt care, you didnt put in effort, you was afraid, you didnt show up....thats just not the case.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Of course you can Laughing

Couple of wins against a coachless team and its all gone to your heads.



Last time you had pep you lost 2-1 at Camp Nou.

With Tito we beat you at Supercopa. in league and in Copa too.

We are not the best team out there and we have many problems as we saw against Manchester. but no matter with pep, Tito, Roura or someone else at charge you are just easy for us atm.

Tito already beat you, please be quite.


That was a two legged tie and you lost.

1. It was a draw

2. Who cares, Madrid are irrelevant.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Mamad Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Tito already beat you, please be quite.


That was a two legged tie and you lost.

1. It was a draw

2. Who cares, Madrid are irrelevant.

You lost the two legged final. there is no draw in finals.

You said we won because you don't have coach and you are in poor form etc.....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Please, lets not turn this to Barcelona v Real thread. We've already strayed offtopic as it is
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Tito already beat you, please be quite.


That was a two legged tie and you lost.

1. It was a draw

2. Who cares, Madrid are irrelevant.

You lost the two legged final. there is no draw in finals.

You said we won because you don't have coach and you are in poor form etc.....


Yeah, rules are crap, who cares. Fact is, both teams scored the same amount of goals.

Yeah, I said that in response to yet another Madrid poster who have to inject Madrid in every discussion about everything. Please be quite.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Dani stop derailing thread or I'll have to hand out warnings.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Mamad Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Mamad wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

1. It was a draw

2. Who cares, Madrid are irrelevant.

You lost the two legged final. there is no draw in finals.

You said we won because you don't have coach and you are in poor form etc.....


Yeah, rules are crap, who cares. Fact is, both teams scored the same amount of goals.

Yeah, I said that in response to yet another Madrid poster who have to inject Madrid in every discussion about everything. Please be quite.

No rules are not crap. We defeated you in supercup. deal with it.

and your response was wrong. actually arrogant and biased are better words for it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

I think Messi balled so hard(mthrfkrs wanna fine em) because Milan were wearing all white.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Zealous wrote:Dani stop derailing thread or I'll have to hand out warnings.
scratch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 pm

Devi please don't question mod decisions. Thank you.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Look, the point is, which I dont know why you would argue against is Malaga beating Porto is nothing like Milan and Barca.

Like your talking about Isco doing this and that, where was he vs us? All 3 games totally invisable.


I was merely comparing the teams

like for example malaga are vastly inferior to porto but didn't play like they had no chance if you know wghat I mean. they showed as long as you have fight and determination you dont need th best players to do good. I mean who knew of iturra before this game?? he has already been linked to a great club now

milan I can accept are not the same as they were previously but they are still a massive club thre is no reason whatsoever to fear anyone for them especially a very wounded barca who they beat in the first leg. put it this way milan are superior to malaga but they would have losr against porto playing like this. it was as if you had already won the first leg by five goals to nil and they thought there was no point trying to salvage some pride.


malaga have been poor in laliga as for the cup they did well to draw 2-2 away and then the difference in quality was shown when you beat them 4-2 now do you see the difference. they actually fought toothe and nail to go through. I just used isco as an example I could have compared toulalan (who did brilliant against you) and ambrosini. the only thing that changes about my argument is the players Smile

But we're not

As our coach Allegri and Galliani have stated "This is year 0 for Milan" which means this is a rebuidling phase, a group youngsters being able challenge Barca at the San Siro, and almost came to scoring is more than enough for me to put faith in our future.

I get your point that Milan should've fought hard for that result, problem is: we did. Barcelona were too good. Imagine this: You got really limited funds, you sell all of your best players, and rebuild the team. Would you be able to defeat the mightiest side in the world ? Well we managed to pull it at the San Siro, see where im getting at? In the end this is not far off than last year's 3-1, not mention with a worse squad

And you have a great project. SES, MDS, Balo are just a few of the great young players you have, (that are known, I've seen in Milan section that there are great young players who are going to emerge next season) who will be one of the best in their positions, in the years to come.

PS: MDS and Carjaval are IMO the best young RB's in the world, and one of the best already, and will be the benchmarks of their position for the years to come.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11312
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Zealous wrote:Devi please don't question mod decisions. Thank you.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓██▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓██▒▒▓██▓░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒██▒█░░░░█▒░░░░▒██░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░██▒█▒░░░▓▓░░░████░░ ░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒░░█▒░░░█▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░█▒░░░█▓░░░░██░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░█▓░░ ░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░ ░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░ ░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Zealous wrote:Devi please don't question mod decisions. Thank you.

confused ....

Don't ban me or lower my bar please ... oh wait
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

Lol Devi is invincible to bans :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 am

Zealous wrote:Devi please don't question mod decisions. Thank you.
:bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7501
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 am

i read great opinions from u guys... i think we deserved to loose in second leg...

i was bitter but i think its better for us because it game youngsters the standard of top level football. and it gives club some idea to find weakness and revamp the team for next season..

after all no one expected us to defeat barca at first leg.

anyway this kind of defeat is required otherwise galliani will just keep the squad as it is...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Blackmore. Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 am

This goes out to the people that derail every thread with my team vs your team bullshit. stfu.

This is Milan vs Barcelona. quit comparing teams. Dumbasses always compare teams. gah, I can't stand General Section.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 am

rofl at the madrid fans this thread.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20362
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Blackmore. Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 am

hahahaha, it's awesome when Madrid fans whine and bitch when we win.


Not gonna lie, I do the same to my gf when Madrid win.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 306
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: FC Barcelona vs AC Milan - Aftermath

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum