Arturo Vidal

+20
Ganso
Backspacer
JuvenelCuore
S
cositomilan
Cruijf
Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
Rossonero23
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
uzonero
vu
ciro1316
baresi
cripsy dipsy
dostoevsky
Milantildeath
M99
24 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Proven meaning he plays for a bigger club and plays in Serie A. If you consider someone like Vidal who has played in Bundesliga proven then by all means we have complete different views. Due to the fact that I find it already none sense that Bundesliga is ahead of us, does not mean that league is better. As for Bayer Leverkusen, what have they done to be such a big team? Second place. Sure, great. However Juventus is prestigious my friend, if in your terms only reaching second, never suceeding at CL a top football team, then I have no idea what you claim. Yes Juventus is a mid table team, however in general there's no way you can compare both clubs. I'd like to see how Vidal would adapt to Seire A if he is so proven in your terms.

Now your statement of Marchisio not being 'great of a player'... is just completely biased. I'm not calling him amazing, I'm not calling him the best, however he is a great midfielder. One of the most consistent in Italy. Just yesterday if I recall right, you mentioned Marchisio was actually a good Midfielder no? Why the sudden change of mind?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 am

sciacca wrote:Proven meaning he plays for a bigger club and plays in Serie A. If you consider someone like Vidal who has played in Bundesliga proven then by all means we have complete different views. Due to the fact that I find it already none sense that Bundesliga is ahead of us, does not mean that league is better. As for Bayer Leverkusen, what have they done to be such a big team? Second place. Sure, great. However Juventus is prestigious my friend, if in your terms only reaching second, never suceeding at CL a top football team, then I have no idea what you claim. Yes Juventus is a mid table team, however in general there's no way you can compare both clubs. I'd like to see how Vidal would adapt to Seire A if he is so proven in your terms.

Juventus is not a bigger club then Leverkusen. That's the sad reality. Look at it this way, Vidal has played at Leverkusen the last 4 years... they've been doing better in both in their league and Europe then Juventus has. You can claim that Juve is prestigious, but lost of the luster has faded away. Vidal has done a lot in his young career.


Now your statement of Marchisio not being 'great of a player'... is just completely biased. I'm not calling him amazing, I'm not calling him the best, however he is a great midfielder. One of the most consistent in Italy. Just yesterday if I recall right, you mentioned Marchisio was actually a good Midfielder no? Why the sudden change of mind?


He's not great. I have said he is good, and he's somewhat consistent. Some games he's good, some games mediocre. I never said he was crap. I never said he as great either. He's good, but he's not world class and he's not great. And I can name some better midfielders out there. He's probably the most consistent Italian midfielder... and that's unfortunate.

Anyways, this is all very off topic.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:Proven meaning he plays for a bigger club and plays in Serie A. If you consider someone like Vidal who has played in Bundesliga proven then by all means we have complete different views. Due to the fact that I find it already none sense that Bundesliga is ahead of us, does not mean that league is better. As for Bayer Leverkusen, what have they done to be such a big team? Second place. Sure, great. However Juventus is prestigious my friend, if in your terms only reaching second, never suceeding at CL a top football team, then I have no idea what you claim. Yes Juventus is a mid table team, however in general there's no way you can compare both clubs. I'd like to see how Vidal would adapt to Seire A if he is so proven in your terms.

Juventus is not a bigger club then Leverkusen. That's the sad reality. Look at it this way, Vidal has played at Leverkusen the last 4 years... they've been doing better in both in their league and Europe then Juventus has. You can claim that Juve is prestigious, but lost of the luster has faded away. Vidal has done a lot in his young career.


Now your statement of Marchisio not being 'great of a player'... is just completely biased. I'm not calling him amazing, I'm not calling him the best, however he is a great midfielder. One of the most consistent in Italy. Just yesterday if I recall right, you mentioned Marchisio was actually a good Midfielder no? Why the sudden change of mind?


He's not great. I have said he is good, and he's somewhat consistent. Some games he's good, some games mediocre. I never said he was crap. I never said he as great either. He's good, but he's not world class and he's not great. And I can name some better midfielders out there. He's probably the most consistent Italian midfielder... and that's unfortunate.

Anyways, this is all very off topic.

LMAO. KK Giancarlo let's put his in to perspective. Currently, Bayern Leverkusen are better due to results. That's without a doubt, I'm not denying that have been better per say within their leagues. But As in both clubs, you got to be kidding me. Juventus and most successful in Italy, NOT INTERNATIONALLY.. and is the biggest club in Italy. That already says enough about both clubs. That's reality my friend, we got two stars and that's the truth.

Disagreed, he's not 'somewhat' consistent, he is consistent plain and simple. As for him being World Class? No. However he is great... and has been great up to this point. Better than Vidal, debatable, but their both equal due to the fact that both play the same way and have done their dues. His market value speaks for himself, 15m is not even worthy of being World Class, By your comments your just underrating him... Were talking about a player who has been linked to Machester United and Chelsea who wanted him for about 25 to 30m. If that dosen't mean something, then I don't know what will.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 am

sciacca wrote:
LMAO. KK Giancarlo let's put his in to perspective. Currently, Bayern Leverkusen are better due to results. That's without a doubt, I'm not denying that have been better per say within their leagues. But As in both clubs, you got to be kidding me. Juventus and most successful in Italy, NOT INTERNATIONALLY.. and is the biggest club in Italy. That already says enough about both clubs. That's reality my friend, we got two stars and that's the truth.

I don't care. I was talking about the present time. I don't care for the "biggest club" in Italy. I don't dwell on the past. The future is looking best for the Milanese teams in Italy... and Roma may be on the upswing with their new management (but we will have to see after the summer mercato).


Disagreed, he's not 'somewhat' consistent, he is consistent plain and simple. As for him being World Class? No. However he is great... and has been great up to this point. Better than Vidal, debatable, but their both equal due to the fact that both play the same way and have done their dues. His market value speaks for himself, 15m is not even worthy of being World Class, By your comments your just underrating him... Were talking about a player who has been linked to Machester United and Chelsea who wanted him for about 25 to 30m. If that dosen't mean something, then I don't know what will.




Fine disagree all you want, but I still think Vidal is the better player. Marchisio is not even worth 12 million. He's a good player though, but not good enough for Milan for example. He'd be a bench warmer at Milan. This isn't about underrating. People overrate Matri for example. They make him out to be world class. Matri would be a bench warmer at Milan. That's the difference in quality between our two teams. We have vastly better players.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
LMAO. KK Giancarlo let's put his in to perspective. Currently, Bayern Leverkusen are better due to results. That's without a doubt, I'm not denying that have been better per say within their leagues. But As in both clubs, you got to be kidding me. Juventus and most successful in Italy, NOT INTERNATIONALLY.. and is the biggest club in Italy. That already says enough about both clubs. That's reality my friend, we got two stars and that's the truth.

I don't care. I was talking about the present time. I don't care for the "biggest club" in Italy. I don't dwell on the past. The future is looking best for the Milanese teams in Italy... and Roma may be on the upswing with their new management (but we will have to see after the summer mercato).


Disagreed, he's not 'somewhat' consistent, he is consistent plain and simple. As for him being World Class? No. However he is great... and has been great up to this point. Better than Vidal, debatable, but their both equal due to the fact that both play the same way and have done their dues. His market value speaks for himself, 15m is not even worthy of being World Class, By your comments your just underrating him... Were talking about a player who has been linked to Machester United and Chelsea who wanted him for about 25 to 30m. If that dosen't mean something, then I don't know what will.

Fine disagree all you want, but I still think Vidal is the better player. Marchisio is not even worth 12 million. He's a good player though, but not good enough for Milan for example. He'd be a bench warmer at Milan. This isn't about underrating. People overrate Matri for example. They make him out to be world class. Matri would be a bench warmer at Milan. That's the difference in quality between our two teams. We have vastly better players.

Well like I said, I'm not denying that, currently they are better. I would sound like a fool if I denied that. BUT CURRENTLY. As for Milan teams, I don't know about Inter now, seeing that lots of their players may want to leave and Moratti dosen't seem to be wanting to buy lot's of Players. With the arrival of Gasp we shall see. Roma of course, let's just hope Di Benedetto sticks on his word actually signs 5 - 6 quality players as he mentioned. No surprise that you didn't mention Juve, but yet again as you said for Roma the same applies to Juve, if everything goes good then we might be one to look out for.

Marchisio not even worth 12 million is such a biased statement. But then again that's your opinion, however if clubs offered more than 20m + for Marchisio, just shows your opinion is wrong. Not good enough for Milan? Maybe, but you got Boateng, there's no use for Marchisio anyways... Well I wouldn't call Matri World Class however he has been in great form. Already being in the top 5 goal scorers for Serie A speaks for itself. Him being on the bench for Milan? Maybe, that of course if Ibra wasn't there... Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming Matri is better than Pato, however Matri had the better season, so for example it was a choice between Matri and Pato I would go with Pato. But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera, and he's beloved like our own Marchisio back in Juventus.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 am

Giancarlo wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Giancarlo, please stop speaking. Milan before this year last won it when ? We had two Scudetti stripped and played a year in Serie B yet we won more than you have.

You were a big club when you were Italian, and those days have faltered to you contributing one player to the national team and whining that Prandelli is biased for not bringing Abate. Get over yourselves. It's funny that we can still attract players while AC Milan has to steal from us year after year (Inzaghi, Baggio, Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic, Legrottaglie, etc.) and from Inter (Seedorf) just to get a shred of success.

Say what? Our big club has always had a large foreign contingent. Wake up buddy. We had more Brazilians then we did now. Far more. Serginho, Cafu, Kaka, Dida... now we have Robinho, Pato, and T Silva. You're just wrong. Completely and totally wrong. Our success in the early 90s was heavily attributed to our Dutch players. Our success in the 2000s was attributed heavily to our foreign players (whether it be Dutch, Brazilians or one particular Portuguese player).

I don't care for what you had or hadn't. I don't care for your two paper Scudetti.

What have you won more than us? Are you sure about that? Just 4 years ago, we won the World Club Cup. Oh do you mean winning the Serie B? Bravo. Excellent work.

And steal? What are we stealing? We didn't steal Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic from you. And Legro is a nobody. He played 30 minutes for us the entire season. Big frigging deal. Ibrahimovic came to us from Barcelona. Prior to that he went to Inter. Did you steal Ibra from Ajax? Seriously... you are all over the place. You haven't changed. You're still the same.

Players transfer all the time. Deal with it. You want Aguero. Are you stealing from Atletico? Don't be ridiculous please.



Marchisio is a fantastic and consistent player who even though isn't the best at what he does, is better than anyone in AC Milan's midfield. He is highly underrated but he is good in a lot of areas like shooting, defending at times, passing, dribbling, etc. and you guys would be lucky to have him.

He's a good player, but he's not fantastic. And he is certainly not better than anyone in our midfield. You're out of line here. Completely wrong.

YOu still haven't changed. You still have the same anger against Milan... perhaps severe jealously. Good luck getting anyone this summer. I guess you stole Pazienza from Napoli! I'll laugh when more of the rumors that you post don't come true.

1) Giancarlo your rely on most Brazlians and other foreigners and less Italians has been only done in the last two decades. They were always foreigners however Italians still did play a big part and before the 90's even more. But then again, Italians were the ones who actually became some of the biggest legends in your club. Both Baresi and Maldini's numbers were retired for a reason you know...

2) You completely misunderstood he said, Juventus had won more in the past which tallies the total more than what you produced to achieved in the past 4 years. Don't get me wrong, you won the CL back in 2007, but he was strictly speaking within Italian competitions and it took Milan 7 years to one Scudetto. By the way, back in 1982 when you relegated back to Serie A, it took Milan 7 years just to win the Scudetto again. So all this none sense about Juve being a mid table team and not bouncing seems to be very odd because we are growing and we shall yet again see what happens in the future.

3) You can careless as much as we've been stripped off the titles or how many we've won. We've done it and that's what makes Juventus Prestigious. Good think about the present, Milan the current champions congratulations. But when you look at Juventus and them having two stars, close too three then that's something to talk about, don't you think. Of course you only think about the present, who wouldn't. But then again, some of the cockiness might of happened when you guys won the Scudetto lol.

4) Yet again Giancarlo misunderstood, in terms of steal, he means you used our washed up players. Players we developed players who grew in to how good we know they are today. So realistically nelcoure brings up a good point here... By the way is Aguero washed up? No he's still young, so I don't get your point.

5) 'You still the same you haven't change'. Hmm, what about you Giancarlo? Sure were rivals and everything, however I haven't insulted your club once, and yet you keep doing it. The first time I posted to you, instead of responding to my points you off the bat made fun of Juve. According to some people after you were banned you kept trolling in most goal.com articles related to Juventus. At least your not banned like back in the old forums lol... Nel bringing up great valid points here.

6) Hmm, at this point, I'll say Marchisio is better than Ambrosini seeing that Ambro featured only on the national team for one tournament and due to the fact that he reached his peak very late in his career. But that is only midfielder I can say within Defensive Mid. Boateng is debatable.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am

sciacca wrote:
Well like I said, I'm not denying that, currently they are better. I would sound like a fool if I denied that. BUT CURRENTLY. As for Milan teams, I don't know about Inter now, seeing that lots of their players may want to leave and Moratti dosen't seem to be wanting to buy lot's of Players. With the arrival of Gasp we shall see. Roma of course, let's just hope Di Benedetto sticks on his word actually signs 5 - 6 quality players as he mentioned. No surprise that you didn't mention Juve, but yet again as you said for Roma the same applies to Juve, if everything goes good then we might be one to look out for.

Marchisio not even worth 12 million is such a biased statement. But then again that's your opinion, however if clubs offered more than 20m + for Marchisio, just shows your opinion is wrong. Not good enough for Milan? Maybe, but you got Boateng, there's no use for Marchisio anyways... Well I wouldn't call Matri World Class however he has been in great form. Already being in the top 5 goal scorers for Serie A speaks for itself. Him being on the bench for Milan? Maybe, that of course if Ibra wasn't there... Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming Matri is better than Pato, however Matri had the better season, so for example it was a choice between Matri and Pato I would go with Pato. But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera, and he's beloved like our own Marchisio back in Juventus.

You are going completely off topic here. This thread is not about Marchisio, Juventus or Moratti. This is about Vidal. This is a thread about Milan. If you can't address the topic, I guess I'll just have to leave this to the moderator again. Matri would be a bench warmer at Milan. Many of his goals were at Cagliari. He was actually considered as a vice Ibra player. Matri doesn't touch Pato... Pato was inconsistent, but he was far more important to us, and his goals were vital. Importance versus Quantity.

And if you have a problem with Berlusconi fine. I don't care. Your team did business with Qaddafi so you're not one to talk.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Well like I said, I'm not denying that, currently they are better. I would sound like a fool if I denied that. BUT CURRENTLY. As for Milan teams, I don't know about Inter now, seeing that lots of their players may want to leave and Moratti dosen't seem to be wanting to buy lot's of Players. With the arrival of Gasp we shall see. Roma of course, let's just hope Di Benedetto sticks on his word actually signs 5 - 6 quality players as he mentioned. No surprise that you didn't mention Juve, but yet again as you said for Roma the same applies to Juve, if everything goes good then we might be one to look out for.

Marchisio not even worth 12 million is such a biased statement. But then again that's your opinion, however if clubs offered more than 20m + for Marchisio, just shows your opinion is wrong. Not good enough for Milan? Maybe, but you got Boateng, there's no use for Marchisio anyways... Well I wouldn't call Matri World Class however he has been in great form. Already being in the top 5 goal scorers for Serie A speaks for itself. Him being on the bench for Milan? Maybe, that of course if Ibra wasn't there... Don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming Matri is better than Pato, however Matri had the better season, so for example it was a choice between Matri and Pato I would go with Pato. But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera, and he's beloved like our own Marchisio back in Juventus.

You are going completely off topic here. This thread is not about Marchisio, Juventus or Moratti. This is about Vidal. This is a thread about Milan. If you can't address the topic, I guess I'll just have to leave this to the moderator again. Matri would be a bench warmer at Milan. Many of his goals were at Cagliari. He was actually considered as a vice Ibra player. Matri doesn't touch Pato... Pato was inconsistent, but he was far more important to us, and his goals were vital. Importance versus Quantity.

And if you have a problem with Berlusconi fine. I don't care. Your team did business with Qaddafi so you're not one to talk.

Good to hear, then why are you responding then? I started off by saying how this is a stupid move for Juve, due to the fact that he is linked with us and related the situation to Marchisio. Then I agreed miraculous to some of your points. You went off and said Marchisio this and Juventus that, I responded back, you responded and so on.

Yet you say stick on topic, but you mention Matri? Contradiction and where is Berlusconi coming from? ... I never said anything about him... :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 am

sciacca wrote:

1) Giancarlo your rely on most Brazlians and other foreigners and less Italians has been only done in the last two decades. They were always foreigners however Italians still did play a big part and before the 90's even more. But then again, Italians were the ones who actually became some of the biggest legends in your club. Both Baresi and Maldini's numbers were retired for a reason you know...

Last two decades have been some of our most successful. Ever since 1989, and the Dutch contingent. We've had other players like Stam, Rui Costa, and Weah. These are important players. We still have Nesta around, and Abate seems to be growing up into a tremendous player (maybe he'll be like Tassotti). But I need to be direct here. There are no Baresis or Maldinis anymore in the Serie A.

There are good defenders but they are in short supply. Italy just doesn't produce them like they used to... it's sad but it's reality.


2) You completely misunderstood he said, Juventus had won more in the past which tallies the total more than what you produced to achieved in the past 4 years. Don't get me wrong, you won the CL back in 2007, but he was strictly speaking within Italian competitions and it took Milan 7 years to one Scudetto. By the way, back in 1982 when you relegated back to Serie A, it took Milan 7 years just to win the Scudetto again. So all this none sense about Juve being a mid table team and not bouncing seems to be very odd because we are growing and we shall yet again see what happens in the future.

I don't care. You don't touch us in Europe. You've won what? Two CL trophies (maybe one?)? We've won 7. WE are the most successful team internationally. We were damaged by the Calciopoli too... and had to sell some of our best players. I don't care for the "plans" of Juventus enough to make a big deal about them. This is the Milan forum. I know you hate Milan, but that's not my problem.

But when you look at Juventus and them having two stars, close too three then that's something to talk about, don't you think. Of course you only think about the present, who wouldn't. But then again, some of the cockiness might of happened when you guys won the Scudetto lol.

I look at the trophies my team has won internationally and I'm proud of that. What cockiness? You got a mess of a management... you may have your own stadium... but what's the use when your management is completely incompetent?


4) Yet again Giancarlo misunderstood, in terms of steal, he means you used our washed up players. Players we developed players who grew in to how good we know they are today. So realistically nelcoure brings up a good point here... By the way is Aguero washed up? No he's still young, so I don't get your point.

LMAO! That's a good one! What washed up players? Maybe Zambrotta... but who else? The bible thumper guy who played 30 minutes in one season? What good point? OH wait... he only has a good point because you agree... duh. Ibrahimovic isn't a wash-up.

But hey, you guys used Matri. Someone from our youth sector. Why the inconsistency in your argument?

I haven't insulted your club once, and yet you keep doing it. The first time I posted to you, instead of responding to my points you off the bat made fun of Juve. According to some people after you were banned you kept trolling in most goal.com articles related to Juventus. At least your not banned like back in the old forums lol... Nel bringing up great valid points here.

Where am I insulting Juventus? I'm just stating the sad reality of the team. I suggest a management change. And a better tactician. Maybe Deschamps will want to come back?

I never trolled goal.com articles. People used my name... it's easy to do.

Nel has totally failed in his points.


6) Hmm, at this point, I'll say Marchisio is better than Ambrosini seeing that Ambro featured only on the national team for one tournament and due to the fact that he reached his peak very late in his career. But that is only midfielder I can say within Defensive Mid. Boateng is debatable.

Ambrosini declined last season, but prior to that he's been a very solid midfielder for us. I still remember his performance in 2006-07. He's a very underrated player. Tell me... when Marchisio performs like Ambrosini did against Manchester United we will be getting somewhere. Ambrosini at that point was a vastly better player than Marchisio... and frankly, I don't think Marchisio will ever get pass that Ambrosini.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 am

sciacca wrote:
Good to hear, then why are you responding then? I started off by saying how this is a stupid move for Juve, due to the fact that he is linked with us and related the situation to Marchisio. Then I agreed miraculous to some of your points. You went off and said Marchisio this and Juventus that, I responded back, you responded and so on.

Yet you say stick on topic, but you mention Matri? Contradiction and where is Berlusconi coming from? ... I never said anything about him... :coffee:

Responding? My integrity is being attacked here. You are questioning my positions. No sir. I said it would be a stupid move for Vidal. Don't accuse me of something I simply did not do.

By the way, as far Matri... whose youth player was he exactly? You said we buy your wash ups (yet Ibra isn't a wash up, and Zambrotta had one or two good seasons with us)... yet... you still talk about Matri... please.

You're extremely inconsistent.

You brought up Berlusconi here:

"But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera"

Forgetful aren't we?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Good to hear, then why are you responding then? I started off by saying how this is a stupid move for Juve, due to the fact that he is linked with us and related the situation to Marchisio. Then I agreed miraculous to some of your points. You went off and said Marchisio this and Juventus that, I responded back, you responded and so on.

Yet you say stick on topic, but you mention Matri? Contradiction and where is Berlusconi coming from? ... I never said anything about him... :coffee:

Responding? My integrity is being attacked here. You are questioning my positions. No sir. I said it would be a stupid move for Vidal. Don't accuse me of something I simply did not do.

By the way, as far Matri... whose youth player was he exactly? You said we buy your wash ups (yet Ibra isn't a wash up, and Zambrotta had one or two good seasons with us)... yet... you still talk about Matri... please.

You're extremely inconsistent.

You brought up Berlusconi here:

"But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera"

Forgetful aren't we?

And yet again your responding and expanding the off topic none sense you just claimed... More contradiction.

lol? Matri only had one Apperence with Milan's senior squad. Not to mention he developed with Cagliari not Milan. So in fact, that is completely wrong. I said washed up meaning they actually did something with Juve and then you picked them up later when they gotten older. What did Milan do for Matri? Practically nothing compared to what Zambrotta or even Ibra is today.

lol, one small joke and now it's the end of the world. That was one little statement, about Berlusconi which had nothing to do with what I was even trying to say, I was just showing how Pato is true Milanista, thats all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

1) You won the Club World Cup ? Teams from Tunisia and Japan won 3rd and 4th that year. Arabic teams and teams from Costa Rica did the year before. All teams who don't play in any sort of competition and teams who's leagues are 15th and below...if they're lucky. Congratulations.

And we also won several international trophies that year. And Boca Juniors was also part of that league. What have you ever won internationally and when was the last time?


3) Let me clarify something. When "stealing" is involved, it means a rival stealing a player from another rival. Are Ajax and Napoli rivals of Juventus ? We have Fiorentina as rivals, as well as AC Milan and Inter probably due to their unmerited and stolen success. Tally up how many Milanista players are in our lineup. Storari who hardly played for you and was loaned out and left for dead, and Pirlo who you disrespected by spitting in his face. Classy club. Then again, your Maldini farewell was no better. Disgusting way to treat the best defender of all time.

Nobody stole from anyone here. Milan paid transfer fees for these players. Try to split words and their meaning all you want, but you're not going to gain anything here. How did we disrespect Pirlo? Classy club? Go troll elsewhere. you haven't changed one bit. You should be banned from here. And Juventus fans... talking about classiness... what hypocrisy. Just like what you did to Diego... how classy was that one?


4) I'm all over the place ? No, not really. I said you stole from Juventus and you did. Does it matter who I stole it from ? If I buy property which you stole from Giancarlo for example, is that not stealing from Giancarlo if I knew it was stolen ? Settle down.
]

We didn't steal from anyone. Get off your high horse, and get real. Nothing was stolen.


5) Jealousy ? Yeah, I'm jealous I can't get as many 17-year olds as Berlusconi. Funny thing is, for me it's legal and for your owner its downright disgusting not to mention revolting. Or maybe I'm jealous of your relationships with referees or the fact that Juventus can't reach the number of scandals Milan have been in. Not to mention that amazing Club World Cup. Maybe next year you guys will face a club from Liberia or something.

As opposed in being in the pockets of a corrupt dictator who murdered and shot down his own people? Oh yes, that's so much better. Downright disgusting you do business with Qaddafi. It's just that you can't recognize it. The number of scandals? Oh really...? You disgust me. Go troll elsewhere.



6) Giancarlo, get a hold of yourself. I am fearful that any more of this nonsense and you will drive yourself into the ground. Go to sleep and rest up so tomorrow you can do this all over again. I know how much this bickering means to you. I still remember your antics on the last forum harping about a suspected injury to Pato which turned out to be correct (Me > You).

YOu get a hold of yourself. You seem to be very unstable, and your rants are still very angry. It's not my fault that you got completely owned. And now you need to insult me numerous times.

I've had just about enough of this. Put the past vendetta away please. You were wrong and always have been wrong, and I always have been correct about Milan. There was no suspected injury.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Giancarlo wrote: By the way, as far Matri... whose youth player was he exactly? You said we buy your wash ups (yet Ibra isn't a wash up, and Zambrotta had one or two good seasons with us)... yet... you still talk about Matri... please.

I don't know. I mean, when you play zero games for a team, I don't really consider you a part of it. Apart the fact you threw him away. I wouldn't advertise that because Marotta embarrassed you twice by signing Storari and Matri who Milan said weren't good enough, yet Storari > Abbiatti and Ibrahimovic is 3x the cost and only has a few good years left. Good job Milan !!

Hypocrisy. He was still our youth player. We didn't throw anyone away. You just love using big bold words... it just goes to show how much of a troll you are. Storari isn't better than Abbiati. Just take a look at the last season. Storari wasn't exactly consistent with us. Marotta embarrassed us? Marotta can't even tie his own shoe laces right. Storari... lmao... a 33 year old you signed for 6 million right?

We got Ibra on a bargain price. Who can you get? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE BESIDES A 28 YEAR OLD NOBODY.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Good to hear, then why are you responding then? I started off by saying how this is a stupid move for Juve, due to the fact that he is linked with us and related the situation to Marchisio. Then I agreed miraculous to some of your points. You went off and said Marchisio this and Juventus that, I responded back, you responded and so on.

Yet you say stick on topic, but you mention Matri? Contradiction and where is Berlusconi coming from? ... I never said anything about him... :coffee:

Responding? My integrity is being attacked here. You are questioning my positions. No sir. I said it would be a stupid move for Vidal. Don't accuse me of something I simply did not do.

By the way, as far Matri... whose youth player was he exactly? You said we buy your wash ups (yet Ibra isn't a wash up, and Zambrotta had one or two good seasons with us)... yet... you still talk about Matri... please.

You're extremely inconsistent.

You brought up Berlusconi here:

"But yes Pato is a true Milanista, boyfriend of the corupt politician daughter Barbera"

Forgetful aren't we?

And yet again your responding and expanding the off topic none sense you just claimed... More contradiction.

lol? Matri only had one Apperence with Milan's senior squad. Not to mention he developed with Cagliari not Milan. So in fact, that is completely wrong. I said washed up meaning they actually did something with Juve and then you picked them up later when they gotten older. What did Milan do for Matri? Practically nothing compared to what Zambrotta or even Ibra is today.

lol, one small joke and now it's the end of the world. That was one little statement, about Berlusconi which had nothing to do with what I was even trying to say, I was just showing how Pato is true Milanista, thats all.

Juve fans love to split words and try to change meanings of words. Ibra isn't a wash up. Try again. And he spent how many seasons with you? Matri didn't meet Milan quality because we are a top level team. I can't say that about Juventus.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

1) Giancarlo your rely on most Brazlians and other foreigners and less Italians has been only done in the last two decades. They were always foreigners however Italians still did play a big part and before the 90's even more. But then again, Italians were the ones who actually became some of the biggest legends in your club. Both Baresi and Maldini's numbers were retired for a reason you know...

Last two decades have been some of our most successful. Ever since 1989, and the Dutch contingent. We've had other players like Stam, Rui Costa, and Weah. These are important players. We still have Nesta around, and Abate seems to be growing up into a tremendous player (maybe he'll be like Tassotti). But I need to be direct here. There are no Baresis or Maldinis anymore in the Serie A.

There are good defenders but they are in short supply. Italy just doesn't produce them like they used to... it's sad but it's reality.


2) You completely misunderstood he said, Juventus had won more in the past which tallies the total more than what you produced to achieved in the past 4 years. Don't get me wrong, you won the CL back in 2007, but he was strictly speaking within Italian competitions and it took Milan 7 years to one Scudetto. By the way, back in 1982 when you relegated back to Serie A, it took Milan 7 years just to win the Scudetto again. So all this none sense about Juve being a mid table team and not bouncing seems to be very odd because we are growing and we shall yet again see what happens in the future.

I don't care. You don't touch us in Europe. You've won what? Two CL trophies (maybe one?)? We've won 7. WE are the most successful team internationally. We were damaged by the Calciopoli too... and had to sell some of our best players. I don't care for the "plans" of Juventus enough to make a big deal about them. This is the Milan forum. I know you hate Milan, but that's not my problem.

But when you look at Juventus and them having two stars, close too three then that's something to talk about, don't you think. Of course you only think about the present, who wouldn't. But then again, some of the cockiness might of happened when you guys won the Scudetto lol.

I look at the trophies my team has won internationally and I'm proud of that. What cockiness? You got a mess of a management... you may have your own stadium... but what's the use when your management is completely incompetent?


4) Yet again Giancarlo misunderstood, in terms of steal, he means you used our washed up players. Players we developed players who grew in to how good we know they are today. So realistically nelcoure brings up a good point here... By the way is Aguero washed up? No he's still young, so I don't get your point.

LMAO! That's a good one! What washed up players? Maybe Zambrotta... but who else? The bible thumper guy who played 30 minutes in one season? What good point? OH wait... he only has a good point because you agree... duh. Ibrahimovic isn't a wash-up.

But hey, you guys used Matri. Someone from our youth sector. Why the inconsistency in your argument?

I haven't insulted your club once, and yet you keep doing it. The first time I posted to you, instead of responding to my points you off the bat made fun of Juve. According to some people after you were banned you kept trolling in most goal.com articles related to Juventus. At least your not banned like back in the old forums lol... Nel bringing up great valid points here.

Where am I insulting Juventus? I'm just stating the sad reality of the team. I suggest a management change. And a better tactician. Maybe Deschamps will want to come back?

I never trolled goal.com articles. People used my name... it's easy to do.

Nel has totally failed in his points.


6) Hmm, at this point, I'll say Marchisio is better than Ambrosini seeing that Ambro featured only on the national team for one tournament and due to the fact that he reached his peak very late in his career. But that is only midfielder I can say within Defensive Mid. Boateng is debatable.

Ambrosini declined last season, but prior to that he's been a very solid midfielder for us. I still remember his performance in 2006-07. He's a very underrated player. Tell me... when Marchisio performs like Ambrosini did against Manchester United we will be getting somewhere. Ambrosini at that point was a vastly better player than Marchisio... and frankly, I don't think Marchisio will ever get pass that Ambrosini.

1) Oh dear lord, here we go again with this Abate none sense

2) Who's talking about Europe? I know Milan is the most successful club internationally tied with Boca Juniors, however that was irrelevant because I was talking about just within Italy.

3) I look at what my team has done with Italy, just as you do. Whats the difference, were both successful and best in two different sectors. lol what does management have to do with your cockiness?

4) Ibra wasn't washed up, however he did develop with Juve and that's where he became who he was, where he developed. So not only washed up, but your using a talent that we created. As previously said, Matri only had 1 appereance with Milan and only got discovered through his displays at Caglari, Milan has done nothing to what we have done to Ibra in comparison to Matri.

5) Your not insulting Juve now, I never said that. You did in the past, back when you replied to me the first time. You completely ignored every point and you straight off insulted Juve which was completely irrelevant to the debate.

As for accusations of you trolling those articles, just curious are you from California by any chance?

6) Alright, so let's base our players over one performance. Marchisio has already past Ambro, due to the fact that he already is a guaranteed spot on the team, he has already been captain of Juventus many times and a future one at that. He was discovered back in his early 20's and yet has long way to go, when was Ambro discovered lol? Thats right late in his career. Marchisio is infact past Ambro's level.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 am

Can we get back on topic here?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Giancarlo wrote:
Juve fans love to split words and try to change meanings of words. Ibra isn't a wash up. Try again. And he spent how many seasons with you? Matri didn't meet Milan quality because we are a top level team. I can't say that about Juventus.

Milan fans love Abate like he's a god, bro we all have our ways I guess. Please refer to me where I said Ibra was washed up.

I see, so Matri having 21 goals scored, being in top 5 goal scorers in Serie A means he can't play for a top team. I get the logic in that :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:48 am

Milantildeath wrote:Can we get back on topic here?

Sure, Vidal isn't linked with Milan anymore. He's linked with us. I don't approve of the move. He's a great player, but won't fit in our system due to having Marchisio with same characteristics. No need for Milan as well seeing you already got Boateng.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 am

sciacca wrote:

1) Oh dear lord, here we go again with this Abate none sense

2) Who's talking about Europe? I know Milan is the most successful club internationally tied with Boca Juniors, however that was irrelevant because I was talking about just within Italy.

3) I look at what my team has done with Italy, just as you do. Whats the difference, were both successful and best in two different sectors. lol what does management have to do with your cockiness?

4) Ibra wasn't washed up, however he did develop with Juve and that's where he became who he was, where he developed. So not only washed up, but your using a talent that we created. As previously said, Matri only had 1 appereance with Milan and only got discovered through his displays at Caglari, Milan has done nothing to what we have done to Ibra in comparison to Matri.

5) Your not insulting Juve now, I never said that. You did in the past, back when you replied to me the first time. You completely ignored every point and you straight off insulted Juve which was completely irrelevant to the debate.

As for accusations of you trolling those articles, just curious are you from California by any chance?

6) Alright, so let's base our players over one performance. Marchisio has already past Ambro, due to the fact that he already is a guaranteed spot on the team, he has already been captain of Juventus many times and a future one at that. He was discovered back in his early 20's and yet has long way to go, when was Ambro discovered lol? Thats right late in his career. Marchisio is infact past Ambro's level.

Oh dear lord,... here we go with this total nonsense and total utter ridiculousness.

I'm talking about Europe. I'm a Milan fan, I have a right to talk about my team in this forum. You're not going to tell me what I can or cannot talk about.

Do you even know anything about Milan or are you just making stuff along the way?

Ibra did more developing at Inter actually. He spent more seasons there. His second season at Juventus was not good. He started really scoring at Inter. Ugh, I hate giving Inter credit..

If I'm not insulting Juve now... why continue to bring that up? The past is the past. I do not dwell on the past. I made my mistakes including ones on the Goal.com forums which I recognized several times on here.

I don't go on Goal.com that much because a malware scanner I have on my machine does not like that site. The advertisements have become really a nuisance.

Marchisio hasn't passed Ambrosini. Ambrosini has been playing at Milan for years. Once Marchisio has performances like Ambrosini did in the Champions League, and in past seasons then we can talk. At this point he has not, and Juventus are not even in the Champions League and do not seem likely to make the CL.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Can we get back on topic here?

Sure, Vidal isn't linked with Milan anymore. He's linked with us. I don't approve of the move. He's a great player, but won't fit in our system due to having Marchisio with same characteristics. No need for Milan as well seeing you already got Boateng.

The difference is that we can use him on the left, why not have the same type of players playing in the mid if they are both hard working creators.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
Juve fans love to split words and try to change meanings of words. Ibra isn't a wash up. Try again. And he spent how many seasons with you? Matri didn't meet Milan quality because we are a top level team. I can't say that about Juventus.

Milan fans love Abate like he's a god, bro we all have our ways I guess. Please refer to me where I said Ibra was washed up.

I see, so Matri having 21 goals scored, being in top 5 goal scorers in Serie A means he can't play for a top team. I get the logic in that :coffee:

Then Di Natale is better than Eto'o, Matri, Ibra, Pato and Robinho? LOL.

Just because Di Natale scored the most, doesn't mean I would be advocating that my team sign Di Natale.

Stats only tell one half of the story. Ibra had 15 assists in all tournaments by the way. Robinho was incredibly important for build-up play and our attacks. We had three players score 14 goals a piece.

Gilardino was off scoring tons of goals before he joined us... he had one decent season with us, then flopped...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Can we get back on topic here?

Sure, Vidal isn't linked with Milan anymore. He's linked with us. I don't approve of the move. He's a great player, but won't fit in our system due to having Marchisio with same characteristics. No need for Milan as well seeing you already got Boateng.

Um not really.

Vidal has been still mentioned with a move to us. I can see the articles. However, Vidal is said to want to stay in Germany and move to Bayern Munich. And I don't believe Vidal would conflict with Boateng.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

Shame on you Giancarlo, stick on topic, don't be like Sciacca :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am

God these 2 are beyond annoying. I'm never going to click "read" on their posts again.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Can we get back on topic here?

Sure, Vidal isn't linked with Milan anymore. He's linked with us. I don't approve of the move. He's a great player, but won't fit in our system due to having Marchisio with same characteristics. No need for Milan as well seeing you already got Boateng.

The difference is that we can use him on the left, why not have the same type of players playing in the mid if they are both hard working creators.

To be honest, having to think of having Vidal and Boateng on the same team is very deadly. If he's needed for the left then, I guess it's a solid move, but then again it won't happen up until they inset the 2 non EU spots rule.

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Can we get back on topic here?

Sure, Vidal isn't linked with Milan anymore. He's linked with us. I don't approve of the move. He's a great player, but won't fit in our system due to having Marchisio with same characteristics. No need for Milan as well seeing you already got Boateng.

Um not really.

Vidal has been still mentioned with a move to us. I can see the articles. However, Vidal is said to want to stay in Germany and move to Bayern Munich. And I don't believe Vidal would conflict with Boateng.

I know he's linked with Milan... But he's closer to Bayern and Juve. I'd rather see him in Bayern, no need for him in Italy. But reports also say terms have already been agreed with the player and that we out bid both Milan and Napoli... So who knows. I don't care. Well if MTD is correct and that he will be used on the left side, then I dont see why not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 am

sciacca wrote:
I know he's linked with Milan... But he's closer to Bayern and Juve. I'd rather see him in Bayern, no need for him in Italy. But reports also say terms have already been agreed with the player and that we out bid both Milan and Napoli... So who knows. I don't care. Well if MTD is correct and that he will be used on the left side, then I dont see why not.

Um what?

It's been confirmed Milan did put in a bid for Vidal. I don't think Juve can outbid Milan at this point. I don't believe they have the financial power to do so. Vidal is a dynamic player... and could very well be the LCM we are looking for, but we are restricted by bureaucratic limitations. Then again, we could do another co-ownership with Genoa.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 3 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum