dostoevsky
Milantildeath
M99
24 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 10 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 am

Giancarlo wrote:And really one final thing I will say about this. You can say you're close to all these players all you want. When it comes down to it, Milan actually signs top quality players... while Juventus just fools around and ends up signing panic buys... midtable mediocrity like Lichtsteiner.

And you're only saying this now because you want Vidal now at your team. A while ago you didn't want. You switch more then Marotta, and your opinions are like revolving doors. Make up your mind.

Why would Vidal waste away in a team like Juventus where he would likely flop?

Well at least we can agree Lich was a stupid move. In which once again I've said many times. Giancarlo your telling me things that I've already said many times. I've never said that Milan in fact never signed top players, my whole point for now is that Vidal is not close to Milan, that's all. I never even signed Vidal was a Juventus player.

Giancarlo please find where I ever refereed to me approving for Vidal. Once again stop claiming such assumptions without even getting the right information. I posted more than once today in the Juve section that Melo is the player we need, not Vidal. However, if Melo and Sissoko are reportedly going to leave, we need a CM no matter what. Just because I claim he's close to Juve, it does not mean I want him LOL. Am I in favor for Vidal? NO!

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:And on top of that, a fake report because no one would offer 21 million for a player in his last year. Even not that idiot Marotta.

You give him to much credit. I won't even mention the redeeming's of Pepe and Motta ...

I've never defended Marotta, not even here. His moves are mostly pathetic if you ask me. Don't get me started.
Check here for the long rant I've got with Marotta...

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t457p60-mrmarotta-watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 am

sciacca wrote:

Giancarlo please find where I ever refereed to me approving for Vidal. Once again stop claiming such assumptions without even getting the right information. I posted more than once today in the Juve section that Melo is the player we need, not Vidal. However, if Melo and Sissoko are reportedly going to leave, we need a CM no matter what. Just because I claim he's close to Juve, it does not mean I want him LOL. Am I in favor for Vidal? NO!

I'm not banned from the Juve section. This is where you have completely totally utterly failed.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2685p15-vidal-closer-to-juve

"Yup, by any means Pirlo does not have the agility to cover all spaces. He's not fast enough and not fit to do it. Vidal is. Pirlo came as a regista, and so being a Regista you must have Pirlo playing close to defense. Vidal on the other hand is perfect for that position. He's very dynamic, young, mobile and has the playmaking skills to do so."

----

Sounds quite approving of the transfer... unless I'm missing something here... you want Vidal to come in and play as a playmaker? You sound like you want him here. You're speaking so highly of him.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:02 am

I guess only Juve is linked to players strongly and Milan isn't... right? Suddenly the 7th place team is so special, and the Scudetto winners, and favorites aren't? Hmm... wrong.

Your bid was refused, so yes as a fact I have every right to say we closer and strongly interested in Aguero. If 'Scudetto' winners offer more money, then of course your favorite. Once again cockiness lol.

And we are the best team in Italy right now... along with our city rivals... Juventus doesn't come close. I'm not talking about the past and the history... but now. The present.

And the future is also important to discuss.

Who's denying that?

You won't sign Rossi by the way, he's too expensive for Marotta. Marotta will probably sign Caracciolo or Berbatov! Smile

And then he has the audacity to come in here and bash our team's management... blah blah blah... go away please. Stop trolling. I got busted for it in the Juve forum after just two posts and got a message from McLewis. However you're in here thinking you have an endorsement to post crap about our team.

Who knows he might, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

By the way how am I trolling? You were insulting Juve in that topic, I on the hand am not. That's trolling, I'm speaking about Vidal which is on topic. Do you know what a troll is Giancarlo? Refer to yourself, and maybe you might realize it lol. How on earth am I talking crap about Milan? ...

Last edited by sciacca on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 am

Giancarlo wrote:

I'm not banned from the Juve section. This is where you have completely totally utterly failed.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2685p15-vidal-closer-to-juve

"Yup, by any means Pirlo does not have the agility to cover all spaces. He's not fast enough and not fit to do it. Vidal is. Pirlo came as a regista, and so being a Regista you must have Pirlo playing close to defense. Vidal on the other hand is perfect for that position. He's very dynamic, young, mobile and has the playmaking skills to do so."

----

Sounds quite approving of the transfer... unless I'm missing something here... you want Vidal to come in and play as a playmaker? You sound like you want him here. You're speaking so highly of him.

Once again coming up with assumptions without realizing what he's saying. I said it before, since Melo and Sissoko are set to leave, we have no choice for a CM in which this case Vidal is our closest option. Do I approve of it? No. I want Melo. I've said it many times... In that topic we were just talking about possible formation in which Vidal would fit into and I said he would do good in that position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:11 am

Right. I have nothing else to say to you here. You keep making false statements about our team. I'm not being cocky. Just stating fact. Milan and Inter are the strongest teams in Italy right now. I still view Inter as a threat despite their issues with managers.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

sciacca wrote:
Once again coming up with assumptions without realizing what he's saying. I said it before, since Melo and Sissoko are set to leave, we have no choice for a CM in which this case Vidal is our closest option. Do I approve of it? No. I want Melo. I've said it many times... In that topic we were just talking about possible formation in which Vidal would fit into and I said he would do good in that position.

WAIT?!!! You want Melo at your squad? I'm sorry, I'm not going to bash Juve, but he is HORRID!!! Talk about a headless chicken with no tactical awareness whatsoever. I hate that guy
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

WAIT?!!! You want Melo at your squad? I'm sorry, I'm not going to bash Juve, but he is HORRID!!! Talk about a headless chicken with no tactical awareness whatsoever. I hate that guy

Sciacca want's Melo by the looks of it. We want Vidal.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Milantildeath wrote:

Yes I do, he has been our best midfielder this season. I think your referring to last season...

IzzyC08 wrote:

Sciacca want's Melo by the looks of it. We want Vidal.

Good, then let us keep Melo and you take Vidal !

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm

sciacca wrote:

Yes I do, he has been our best midfielder this season. I think your referring to last season...

Thats why you ended 7th.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10