Milantildeath
M99
24 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 4 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 am

sciacca wrote:
I know he's linked with Milan... But he's closer to Bayern and Juve. I'd rather see him in Bayern, no need for him in Italy. But reports also say terms have already been agreed with the player and that we out bid both Milan and Napoli... So who knows. I don't care. Well if MTD is correct and that he will be used on the left side, then I dont see why not.

Um what?

It's been confirmed Milan did put in a bid for Vidal. I don't think Juve can outbid Milan at this point. I don't believe they have the financial power to do so. Vidal is a dynamic player... and could very well be the LCM we are looking for, but we are restricted by bureaucratic limitations. Then again, we could do another co-ownership with Genoa.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
I know he's linked with Milan... But he's closer to Bayern and Juve. I'd rather see him in Bayern, no need for him in Italy. But reports also say terms have already been agreed with the player and that we out bid both Milan and Napoli... So who knows. I don't care. Well if MTD is correct and that he will be used on the left side, then I dont see why not.

Um what?

It's been confirmed Milan did put in a bid for Vidal. I don't think Juve can outbid Milan at this point. I don't believe they have the financial power to do so. Vidal is a dynamic player... and could very well be the LCM we are looking for, but we are restricted by bureaucratic limitations. Then again, we could do another co-ownership with Genoa.

As what I've read in current reports. Milan have bid 10 m, while Juve outbid you for 15m. We do have the finicial power... we have 120m budget... Vidal is as you said a dynamic player, basically a box to box midfieders who can play anywhere in the middle of the park, so him being your LCM should be a solid move... As I previously said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

I'm done writing on this topic, it's getting ridiculous
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

sciacca wrote:
As what I've read in current reports. Milan have bid 10 m, while Juve outbid you for 15m. We do have the finicial power... we have 120m budget... Vidal is as you said a dynamic player, basically a box to box midfieders who can play anywhere in the middle of the park, so him being your LCM should be a solid move... As I previously said.

Wow... the mysterious 120 million number I've been hearing. I highly doubt you're going to spend 120 million on players this summer. Let alone even half of that. If you were, you wouldn't get freebies like Pazienza, and you would have upped the bid for Inler.

I don't think Milan may move for Vidal though. We've been linked with Fabregas quite heavily lately... that may be a very difficult transfer, but at least he is EU.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Wow... the mysterious 120 million number I've been hearing. I highly doubt you're going to spend 120 million on players this summer. Let alone even half of that. If you were, you wouldn't get freebies like Pazienza, and you would have upped the bid for Inler.

I don't think Milan may move for Vidal though. We've been linked with Fabregas quite heavily lately... that may be a very difficult transfer, but at least he is EU.

That budget is set for the summer and for a few more years...

Vidal is always a solid option. Isn't Fab your Mr.X? Why not, although he I think he might be a flop in Serie A

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Vidal is always a solid option. Isn't Fab your Mr.X? Why not, although he I think he might be a flop in Serie A

A great deal of that is probably allocated to paying down debts and wages...

I don't know who Mr X is... Fabregas is a very creative player nonetheless...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:11 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Well then you got Fab, Ganso and Vidal. Who is most likely to come? I would prefer Ganso, for the Mr.X position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Well then you got Fab, Ganso and Vidal. Who is most likely to come? I would prefer Ganso, for the Mr.X position.

I still believe Ganso will come regardless who else we get. Ganso would play more as a CAM, not an LCM. But that's just my own personal opinion, and some Milan fans do disagree with me.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 am

Exactly, I highly doubt Ganso would even play as an LCM. With Brazil it's expected that he's playing as a CAM, so we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 am

Glad we could get this back to topic somewhat. No hard feelings.

By the way, I believe on Tuesday (28th) the FIGC should rule on the non-EU rule. I'm sure we will both be interested in the outcome of that.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:19 am

Giancarlo wrote:Glad we could get this back to topic somewhat. No hard feelings.

By the way, I believe on Tuesday (28th) the FIGC should rule on the non-EU rule. I'm sure we will both be interested in the outcome of that.

Well that will shed some brightness in me even accepting Vidal if he arrives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
Um sorry, I was not clear. I was referring to Juventus with that question. Wink Why go to a team like Juve?

Who knows, who cares. I don't want him, that's for sure.

Arturo Vidal - Page 4 155733289_44299089e6
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 am

Ganso is far more effective as CAM than LCM, everyone who followed him knows that. My Brazilian friend (Santista) said that if we buy him him and play him at LCM, he will personally come and shoot me Razz
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 am

sciacca wrote:As what I've read in current reports. Milan have bid 10 m, while Juve outbid you for 15m. We do have the finicial power... we have 120m budget... Vidal is as you said a dynamic player, basically a box to box midfieders who can play anywhere in the middle of the park, so him being your LCM should be a solid move... As I previously said.

Milan have 50m budget:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/06/25/2547132/ac-milan-have-transfer-budget-of-up-to-50m-but-are-in-no-rush-to-

Juve have 50m budget:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/24/2545633/aguero-diarra-bastos-in-felipe-melo-sissoko-out-how-juventus

Bad source but any others are all pro-Juve sources that say Juve have 150-170m LOL.

70m will go to covering losses and debts clearances... No Europe + Big names = big losses.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:As what I've read in current reports. Milan have bid 10 m, while Juve outbid you for 15m. We do have the finicial power... we have 120m budget... Vidal is as you said a dynamic player, basically a box to box midfieders who can play anywhere in the middle of the park, so him being your LCM should be a solid move... As I previously said.

Milan have 50m budget:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/06/25/2547132/ac-milan-have-transfer-budget-of-up-to-50m-but-are-in-no-rush-to-

Juve have 50m budget:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/24/2545633/aguero-diarra-bastos-in-felipe-melo-sissoko-out-how-juventus

Bad source but any others are all pro-Juve sources that say Juve have 150-170m LOL.

70m will go to covering losses and debts clearances... No Europe + Big names = big losses.

First - We don't have only 50m this summer
Second - I already mentioned that the 120m last for a couple of years

I dirigenti della Juventus avranno a disposizione per il mercato estivo un budget di circa 75-80 milioni di euro. E' l'indiscrezione raccolta dall'inviato di Sky Sport, Paolo Aghemo, che in serata ha fatto un ampio resoconto del Consiglio di Amministrazione della società bianconera, terminato poco prima delle 18. Ecco quanto evidenziato da TuttoJuve.com: "Partiamo dalle cifre, perchè poi su quelle dovrà confrontarsi la Juventus sul mercato. L'aumento di capitale è di 120 milioni di euro. A questo aumento di capitale è affiancato un prestito, una linea di finanziamento da parte della Exor, la holding che detiene la maggioranza della Juventus, di 70 milioni di euro. Considerando che i 120 milioni dell'aumento non arriveranno in cassa, materialmente, prima di novembre-dicembre, la Juventus potrà attingere a queste risorse, a questa linea di credito di 70 milioni di euro, che però dovrà restituire. Dunque, di fatto, la Juventus ha a disposizione 120 milioni di euro, che però verranno anticipati dalla Exor a seconda poi di quanto effettivamente la società bianconera vorrà usarne sul mercato. Ipotizziamo un budget di mercato: le nostre indiscrezioni portano ad ipotizzare un budget di 75-80 milioni di euro per il mercato della Juventus, comprensivo delle operazioni già effettuate, quindi dei riscatti di Quagliarella, Matri, Pepe e Motta. Il dato significativo, però, è che di fatto dalla giornata di oggi è arrivato il via libera da parte della proprietà e da parte della società per l'acquisto di un top player, alle condizioni ovviamente di mercato. Il che signica corrispondere un ingaggio all'altezza di questi giocatori. Finora l'ingaggio era stato un ostacolo ad una possibilità di proseguire in alcune trattative, per esempio quella di Carlitos Tevez. Per quanto riguarda le preferenze della Juventus, in questo momento in testa c'è Aguero. La società bianconera potrebbe anche garantire al giocatore un ingaggio superiore a quello che percepisce attualmente all'Atletico Madrid - quasi 6 milioni di euro comprensivi di premi -, corrispondendogli un ingaggio di 7-8 milioni di euro, grazie alle risorse provenienti dal piano di sviluppo. Un piano di sviluppo di cinque anni, dunque fino alla stagione 2015-2016. La Juventus, quindi, dovrà sostenersi con queste risorse economiche per cinque anni, ovviamente nella speranza di incrementare i suoi introiti sia dal nuovo stadio, sia dalla partecipazione alla Champions League".

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

So the 120 m is spread out over a few years? Then wouldn't that be about what he said? How many years?

Btw, we've received some money in transfers, and spent some... we're making some wise moves... using our money well. I'm sure we can get a few big transfers out of the budget. We have appeal and European football to offer too.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Giancarlo wrote:So the 120 m is spread out over a few years? Then wouldn't that be about what he said? How many years?

Btw, we've received some money in transfers, and spent some... we're making some wise moves... using our money well. I'm sure we can get a few big transfers out of the budget. We have appeal and European football to offer too.

According to that up until 2015 or 2016.

Well you do need to add more quality for champions league... and I'm guessing that's your objective this summer, seeing that in Serie A there's no problems. Yes your squad and surely your strikers are strong enough with the inclusion of Cassano this time, however being eliminated early on twice in a row shouldn't happen on paper. I still stress the fact of Milan needing an AM... which will boost the creativity. Someone like mentioned before Ganso. In addition to that, Vidal will add the complete set up and your set to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Hamsik would be the perfect player for us. Already knows the Italian game, can play literally anywhere in the Mid, and is fluent in Italian. He would be the best for instant results, there will be no culture shock for him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Milantildeath wrote:Hamsik would be the perfect player for us. Already knows the Italian game, can play literally anywhere in the Mid, and is fluent in Italian. He would be the best for instant results, there will be no culture shock for him.

Problem is, Napoli don't want to give him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm

He (hamsik) want's to play for Milan, he has said this on numerous occasions
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Milantildeath wrote:He (hamsik) want's to play for Milan, he has said this on numerous occasions

Galliani wrote: Hamsik? Aurelio is a dear friend and has every right to make judgments about his players, then Hamsik has never been an objective, Hamsik will stay at Napoli, Pato at Milan, and we're all happy. Vidal? This is nothing about nothing. We will keep Paloschi. Strasser to Novara? Maybe."

Either way, i still wouldn't want Hamsik. he's the complete opposite of what we're looking for, and is massively overrated anyway.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:So the 120 m is spread out over a few years? Then wouldn't that be about what he said? How many years?

According to that up until 2015 or 2016.

Well you do need to add more quality for champions league... and I'm guessing that's your objective this summer, seeing that in Serie A there's no problems. Yes your squad and surely your strikers are strong enough with the inclusion of Cassano this time, however being eliminated early on twice in a row shouldn't happen on paper. I still stress the fact of Milan needing an AM... which will boost the creativity. Someone like mentioned before Ganso. In addition to that, Vidal will add the complete set up and your set to go.

That is surely our objective. I don't believe we will get Hamsik, however, we need to keep Cassano. The depth is necessary if we are fighting on three different fronts.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am

Milan is trying to replace ambrosini with vidal
Razz Crying or Very sad
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 am

cositomilan wrote:Milan is trying to replace ambrosini with vidal
Razz Crying or Very sad

What's the problem with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 am

If we get Vidal, I'll seriously flip out. That'll be one hell of a transfer. I await to see what happens tomorrow with the FIGC.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 am

Anyone knows how things are going with taiwo's eu passport?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next