Arturo Vidal

+20
Ganso
Backspacer
JuvenelCuore
S
cositomilan
Cruijf
Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
Rossonero23
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
uzonero
vu
ciro1316
baresi
cripsy dipsy
dostoevsky
Milantildeath
M99
24 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:54

I think Schweinsteiger is a very complete player, and one we should put efforts to signing. We will find out tomorrow as far as non-EU options are concerned. The ruling should be out by then. Perhaps Vidal could join us... he would certainly be looking for a real challenge and European football on top of that, considering Juve is not a top 3 contender.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by dostoevsky Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:01

I think Van Bommel is a potential ace in the hole if persuasion is required, as they maintain contact, however sometimes some players are simply not for sale. They say everyone has their price, however look at players like Gerrard and Totti. They've been close before, but in the end they stayed.

If Juventus actually purchase players like Vidal then they will be a top three contender. Sometimes if the base is there a player can be made to feel that he can really make the club an exciting project. Juventus have the skeleton to pick up the points they need; what they need is a tactitian who can teach them to defend. In the old days if Juventus went down to 10 men they knew what to do to hold onto their lead. Nowadays if someone's sent off it's time to grab some popcorn and watch the chaos.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:07

I don't think they'll be capable of purchasing anyone interesting honestly. They won't get Aguero. Chances are Berbatov or Caracciolo. They don't even have a skeleton. I don't like their team, and view them as incompetent. I don't think they hired the right trainer either.

We need VIdal more than them.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by dostoevsky Tue 05 Jul 2011, 09:08

I'm not going to go off-topic and discuss Juve in depth, so let's just leave it there.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by elmickio Tue 05 Jul 2011, 14:12

He scored last nightwith a well taken header.

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 17:50

German media is saying he will stay at Leverkusen this season and leave for Bayern next season on a free. Dumb move by Leverkusen if true.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by uzonero Tue 05 Jul 2011, 18:14

milanista99 wrote:German media is saying he will stay at Leverkusen this season and leave for Bayern next season on a free. Dumb move by Leverkusen if true.
not gonna happen

the leverkusen president has even stressed he is willing to listen to offers for vidal this summer and set his price at the 15 mil range.

He won't be so dumb as to let him leave for free next season
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Backspacer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 18:23

uzonero wrote:
milanista99 wrote:German media is saying he will stay at Leverkusen this season and leave for Bayern next season on a free. Dumb move by Leverkusen if true.
not gonna happen

the leverkusen president has even stressed he is willing to listen to offers for vidal this summer and set his price at the 15 mil range.

He won't be so dumb as to let him leave for free next season
Thank you very much, my man. This seems to be a concept that nobody else on the forum except you can grasp and it's driving me absolutely crazy. Vidal won't play 12 months for us this season.

If 15 large is on the table than he's out. Schweinsteiger is a pipe dream of epic proportions for you guys, so y'alls management would be wise to pick up on this deal while it's still available.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Tue 05 Jul 2011, 19:58

Now that we have our second non-EU spot, we should move for Vidal. If we do, Juve can't compete with us. We offer CL football.

Yeah, I know we can't get Schweinsteiger, but I would love Vidal.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 20:36

Giancarlo wrote:Now that we have our second non-EU spot, we should move for Vidal. If we do, Juve can't compete with us. We offer CL football.

Yeah, I know we can't get Schweinsteiger, but I would love Vidal.

Too late.

Coming from the last hours.

Nelle ultime ore, dal Cile, è rimbalzata la clamorosa indiscrezione che vorrebbe Arturo Vidal (24), centrocampista cileno del Bayer Leverkusen, vicinissimo alla Juventus. Stando a quanto afferma il quotidiano sportivo cileno "Triunfo", il club bianconero sarebbe pronto a presentarsi con una mega-offerta da 21 milioni di euro dinanzi al direttore sportivo del club delle aspirine, Rudi Voeller, per assicurarsi il talento della Roja, autore del gol vittoria nella sfida della scorsa notte contro il Messico in Copa America. Sempre secondo il giornale cileno, la Juve è pronta ad offrire al calciatore cileno, tramite il suo entourage, un contratto da 3,7 milioni di euro all'anno. Certo, un affare dal considerevole esborso economico, sicuramente eccessivo ma le potenzialità e le qualità di Vidal potrebbero anche giustificare tale sforzo. A confermare l'interesse per Vidal è Rudi Voller, ds del Leverkusen: «Arturo è un calciatore molto conteso, ci sono numerosi club che vogliono acquistarlo. Noi lo cederemo solamente all'estero quando ci arriverà un'offerta che riterremo opportuna. In ogni caso noi speriamo che possa restare con noi». Perso il sogno Sanchez, Marotta starebbe quindi per regalare ad Antonio Conte un altro gioiellino cileno, il dinamico mediano Arturo Vidal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 20:38

the price quoted at 21M is ridiculous, that's how you spot a fake report
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Tue 05 Jul 2011, 20:45

Too late? How about rumor? Where did you get that one from sciacca?

And on top of that, a fake report because no one would offer 21 million for a player in his last year. Even not that idiot Marotta.

Probably has as much as credibility as Cristiano Ronaldo to Milan.

Not happening.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2011, 21:47

Fake or not, reports are still suggesting were closer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Tue 05 Jul 2011, 21:51

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Now that we have our second non-EU spot, we should move for Vidal. If we do, Juve can't compete with us. We offer CL football.

Yeah, I know we can't get Schweinsteiger, but I would love Vidal.

Too late.

Coming from the last hours.

Nelle ultime ore, dal Cile, è rimbalzata la clamorosa indiscrezione che vorrebbe Arturo Vidal (24), centrocampista cileno del Bayer Leverkusen, vicinissimo alla Juventus. Stando a quanto afferma il quotidiano sportivo cileno "Triunfo", il club bianconero sarebbe pronto a presentarsi con una mega-offerta da 21 milioni di euro dinanzi al direttore sportivo del club delle aspirine, Rudi Voeller, per assicurarsi il talento della Roja, autore del gol vittoria nella sfida della scorsa notte contro il Messico in Copa America. Sempre secondo il giornale cileno, la Juve è pronta ad offrire al calciatore cileno, tramite il suo entourage, un contratto da 3,7 milioni di euro all'anno. Certo, un affare dal considerevole esborso economico, sicuramente eccessivo ma le potenzialità e le qualità di Vidal potrebbero anche giustificare tale sforzo. A confermare l'interesse per Vidal è Rudi Voller, ds del Leverkusen: «Arturo è un calciatore molto conteso, ci sono numerosi club che vogliono acquistarlo. Noi lo cederemo solamente all'estero quando ci arriverà un'offerta che riterremo opportuna. In ogni caso noi speriamo che possa restare con noi». Perso il sogno Sanchez, Marotta starebbe quindi per regalare ad Antonio Conte un altro gioiellino cileno, il dinamico mediano Arturo Vidal.

21 million? Obvious fake report is obvious.

Bored journalists Sleep
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Tue 05 Jul 2011, 21:56

sciacca wrote:Fake or not, reports are still suggesting were closer.

Lol.

So you're basically saying: Fake reports are suggesting we are closer... Smile

I wouldn't rely on that logic. Weren't you guys close to signing Carlos Tevez? And now more recently Sergio Aguero? Turns out you'll get neither.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 01:12

I might as well say the same about Hamsik, Fabregas, Danilo, Pastore :coffee:

Milan have never come out and negotiated for Vidal recently. As it stands within Reports, Juve has beaten both Milan and Napoli. And no Giancarlo this isn't coming from TuttoSport or Tuttojuve. It's actually coming from La Stampa and Gazzetta Dello Sport. Just today Sky claims contacts with the player are going on. Chiliean media clames it as well. I've yet to see any current reports that even suggest Milan are a head or even competing for Vidal with Juve.

By the way, we were close to them. All we did was an offer, and it was confirmed. Man City rejected it. Aguero once again a confirmed negotiation. In which by the way was also confirmed by Aguero himself today and his agent's a week ago, and Marotta is currently in Madrid having a meeting with his representatives + Atletico. So we shall see.

All the players you've been linked with have been said and confirmed to be all false by Gailliani so I wouldn't be the one to talk.

Being close to a player means that are contacts between both clubs and offers going on. It has nothing to do if their arriving or not. If they do great if not, then so be it. When a player arrives then it's official, when a player is close then both parties have confirmed negotiations.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Wed 06 Jul 2011, 01:51

sciacca wrote:
Milan have never come out and negotiated for Vidal recently. As it stands within Reports, Juve has beaten both Milan and Napoli. And no Giancarlo this isn't coming from TuttoSport or Tuttojuve. It's actually coming from La Stampa and Gazzetta Dello Sport. Just today Sky claims contacts with the player are going on. Chiliean media clames it as well. I've yet to see any current reports that even suggest Milan are a head or even competing for Vidal with Juve.

Wrong on all counts. Milan has stronger sway and more money in the market.

Secondly, Leverkusen did in fact confirm that Milan did make a bid for Vidal not too long ago. Juve cannot beat anyone. The player has also claimed he is moving to Bayern regardless. Juve is not capable in competing with Milan in the market.

Aguero once again a confirmed negotiation. In which by the way was also confirmed by Aguero himself today and his agent's a week ago, and Marotta is currently in Madrid having a meeting with his representatives + Atletico. So we shall see.

Media rumors and conjectures.


All the players you've been linked with have been said and confirmed to be all false by Gailliani so I wouldn't be the one to talk.

NICE TRY. There have been actual negotiations for players by Galliani, and Galliani is vastly better than that idiot Marotta. Marotta won't sign any of those "big names"... the reality is this: The big names want European football and a promising secure future... something that Juventus doesn't provide in its present dire situation.

And Galliani is a lot smarter then confirming the players we are after. So nothing has been "confirmed to be all false". Stop trying to downplay and minimize our team.


Being close to a player means that are contacts between both clubs and offers going on. It has nothing to do if their arriving or not. If they do great if not, then so be it. When a player arrives then it's official, when a player is close then both parties have confirmed negotiations.

Well you rely on false media reports claiming that the price tag is 21 million. Vidal nor Aguero are going to Juventus. I'm sure of that one.

Juventus is not capable, nor competent, in making big name transfers this summer.

WIth Juventus it's always the same story. Very close to signing a dozen players, yet never get any of them. Remember Inler? LMAO. Very very verrrrryyy close to signing him according to Juventino fans... but never got around to it.

Milan, when it comes down to it, doesn't screw around and actually does sign players. Hence why we are favorites for the Scudetto once again.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:28

Giancarlo wrote:
Wrong on all counts. Milan has stronger sway and more money in the market.

Secondly, Leverkusen did in fact confirm that Milan did make a bid for Vidal not too long ago. Juve cannot beat anyone. The player has also claimed he is moving to Bayern regardless. Juve is not capable in competing with Milan in the market.

When did I ever say Milan never had a stronger sway or more money? Exactly, and that offer was 10m. Juve in fact have bid 15m which was confirmed by Sky. In which in this case we've beaten Milan and Napoli. Although your claim of having more money seems odd, because maybe you do, I don't know your balance, however we have enough for atleast 5 players. Shows your off with news, however Leverkusen just said today that they are not willing to sell the player to any German Club and only outside of Germany another clear indication that he's not going to Bayern.

Media rumors and conjectures.

Media rumors and conjectures? Of course even when the player, the agent, the club and the director confirm it all. Good to hear they are all rumors.


NICE TRY. There have been actual negotiations for players by Galliani, and Galliani is vastly better than that idiot Marotta. Marotta won't sign any of those "big names"... the reality is this: The big names want European football and a promising secure future... something that Juventus doesn't provide in its present dire situation.

And Galliani is a lot smarter then confirming the players we are after. So nothing has been "confirmed to be all false". Stop trying to downplay and minimize our team.

Juventus is not capable, nor competent, in making big name transfers this summer.

Of course, so you keep claiming were close to players and we don't sign them, but you can ignore the fact that has happened to Milan with all those players I mentioned. Funny enough some players like Bastos, 'Juventus is a Big Club, I'd join them without a doubt.'. Giuseppe Rossi:, 'Juventus is Juventus, Champions league dosen't matter if were taking about Juventus.' So your claims of us not attracting some big players is once again false.

Well you rely on false media reports claiming that the price tag is 21 million. Vidal nor Aguero are going to Juventus. I'm sure of that one.

WIth Juventus it's always the same story. Very close to signing a dozen players, yet never get any of them. Remember Inler? LMAO. Very very verrrrryyy close to signing him according to Juventino fans... but never got around to it.

Milan, when it comes down to it, doesn't screw around and actually does sign players. Hence why we are favorites for the Scudetto once again.


Find me one report at least from today saying that Milan are even close on Vidal. Then we will speak if Milan is in fact a head or even after the player. That report was just showing that we are linked with Vidal still, and it ain't even coming from TuttoSport.

Once again negotiations were happening with Inler making him very close. The reason why we didn't sign him after is that Conte decided he didn't want him first of all. Second Marotta changed his mind and went off to look for a new player. By the way Inler was closer to Napoli, and Not Juve and by the looks of it, did he sign with Napoli? Nope. So I don't understand your point. It's funny how you keep speaking about Juve and yet most of your information is wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by IzzyC08 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:33

Leverkusen reject Milan's Vidal bid

Bayer Leverkusen have revealed they have turned down a bid from AC Milan for Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal.

Vidal's future at the BayArena is currently subject to much speculation, especially in the wake of the 24-year-old's declaration of his intent to join fellow German Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich.

While Leverkusen would be extremely unwilling to allow Vidal to join one of their biggest rivals, it remains to be seen if they will be more open to a bid from Milan.

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller confirms that while the club are keen to keep hold of Vidal, they might allow him to leave for the right price, although Milan's current offer is not good enough.

"We are keen to hold on to Arturo, but we would cash in on him if a big money offer from abroad comes in," Voller told Bild.

"AC Milan's €10million offer is not high enough for us, though."

Voller's comments directly contradict those of Milan CEO Adriano Galliani who had earlier dismissed the club's interest in Vidal.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1360
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 111

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:35

sciacca wrote:
When did I ever say Milan never had a stronger sway or more money? Exactly, and that offer was 10m. Juve in fact have bid 15m which was confirmed by Sky. In which in this case we've beaten Milan and Napoli. Although your claim of having more money seems odd, because maybe you do, I don't know your balance, however we have enough for atleast 5 players. Shows your off with news, however Leverkusen just said today that they are not willing to sell the player to any German Club and only outside of Germany another clear indication that he's not going to Bayern.

Twisting things around now I see?

Our offer was confirmed by Leverkusen's President. Your "offer" was confirmed by the "media", and some sketchy sources. It's the same story here, as it is with Inler and Aguero. Yet nothing will happen. He's not going to Juventus. The player himself said he wants to switch to Bayern.

We have far more money then you. We have the richest guy in Italy supporting our team, and he can open up his checkbook whenever he feels like. I don't believe we have a set budget. I'm not off with the news. You are. And you're going down to the level of making things up and making conjectures about speculation in the media. I'ts rather weak.


Of course, so you keep claiming were close to players and we don't sign them, but you can ignore the fact that has happened to Milan with all those players I mentioned. Funny enough some players like Bastos, 'Juventus is a Big Club, I'd join them without a doubt.'. Giuseppe Rossi:, 'Juventus is Juventus, Champions league dosen't matter if were taking about Juventus.' So your claims of us not attracting some big players is once again false.

You don't know that. We actually get around to signing players. Like last summer. Juventus doesn't. Juventus is not a big team no longer. You keep making these statements, yet I don't see any action...


Once again negotiations were happening with Inler making him very close. The reason why we didn't sign him after is that Conte decided he didn't want him first of all. Second Marotta changed his mind and went off to look for a new player. By the way Inler was closer to Napoli, and Not Juve and by the looks of it, did he sign with Napoli? Nope. So I don't understand your point. It's funny how you keep speaking about Juve and yet most of your information is wrong.
\

There is a difference between "very close" and happening. And Juventus "very close" seems to mean remote and impossible. You have a dozen of different excuses for your midtable team. It's not my fault your team is absolutely incapable of attracting top talents. Good luck with a 32 year old Pirlo and Pazienza. My information isn't wrong. I only speak FACTS. If you do not like facts, you're just stubborn. Typical.


Last edited by Giancarlo on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction!)
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:37

IzzyC08 wrote:Leverkusen reject Milan's Vidal bid

Bayer Leverkusen have revealed they have turned down a bid from AC Milan for Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal.

Vidal's future at the BayArena is currently subject to much speculation, especially in the wake of the 24-year-old's declaration of his intent to join fellow German Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich.

While Leverkusen would be extremely unwilling to allow Vidal to join one of their biggest rivals, it remains to be seen if they will be more open to a bid from Milan.

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller confirms that while the club are keen to keep hold of Vidal, they might allow him to leave for the right price, although Milan's current offer is not good enough.

"We are keen to hold on to Arturo, but we would cash in on him if a big money offer from abroad comes in," Voller told Bild.

"AC Milan's €10million offer is not high enough for us, though."

Voller's comments directly contradict those of Milan CEO Adriano Galliani who had earlier dismissed the club's interest in Vidal.

So Giancarlo? I wasn't right after all?

:coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:37

And really one final thing I will say about this. You can say you're close to all these players all you want. When it comes down to it, Milan actually signs top quality players... while Juventus just fools around and ends up signing panic buys... midtable mediocrity like Lichtsteiner.

And you're only saying this now because you want Vidal now at your team. A while ago you didn't want. You switch more then Marotta, and your opinions are like revolving doors. Make up your mind.

Why would Vidal waste away in a team like Juventus where he would likely flop?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:47

Giancarlo wrote:And on top of that, a fake report because no one would offer 21 million for a player in his last year. Even not that idiot Marotta.

You give him to much credit. I won't even mention the redeeming's of Pepe and Motta ...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:49

Giancarlo wrote:Twisting things around now I see?

Our offer was confirmed by Leverkusen's President. Your "offer" was confirmed by the "media", and some sketchy sources. It's the same story here, as it is with Inler and Aguero. Yet nothing will happen. He's not going to Juventus. The player himself said he wants to switch to Juventus.

We have far more money then you. We have the richest guy in Italy supporting our team, and he can open up his checkbook whenever he feels like. I don't believe we have a set budget. I'm not off with the news. You are. And you're going down to the level of making things up and making conjectures about speculation in the media. I'ts rather weak.

Yes it was confirmed and REJECTED. Nobody is claiming Aguero is even signing for Juventus, were just saying he's close. Due to the fact that he admitted himself Juve were the only club after him and as the others confirmed our offers. Inler on the other hand was once again confirmed from both Pozzo and Marotta, but Conte denied the move and so we let him go. Inler only agreed to personal terms, and funny enough he wanted Juve, what a surprise eh Giancarlo?

Good to hear. I never claimed that we had more money. I'm talking about budgets as each and every club has per market. By the way, Juve is owned by Fiat, a multi billionaire company. I don't know if Berlusconi being ranked the 3rd richest man in Italy has more money than Fiat, however both parties have their share of cash. However I wouldn't be surprised half the money Berlusconi has is from corruptions. Me making speculations? Please refer to me where I ever said 'Aguero is a Juventus player' or such. Just because I claim there are confirmations, that's not speculations that is proof.

You don't know that. We actually get around to signing players. Like last summer. Juventus doesn't. Juventus is not a big team no longer. You keep making these statements, yet I don't see any action...

What do you mean I don't know that, if both players claimed that, then there's nothing to know, they would like to join Juventus and that's it. As for last summer, we never had any intentions at signing top players, so that point is useless, odd and irrelavent. For the last time, I know Juventus is not a big team, however is history it's not forgotten and people still respect in which they consider Juventus as a big club because of it's prestige. Something I guess you can't understand or respect, which is fine. One Scudetto makes Milan the best club the world has ever seen I guess from your claim. Sure the best in Italy, but the way you put makes it sound amazing. Cockiness I guess.


There is a difference between "very close" and happening. And Juventus "very close" seems to mean remote and impossible. You have a dozen of different excuses for your midtable team. It's not my fault your team is absolutely incapable of attracting top talents. Good luck with a 32 year old Pirlo and Pazienza. My information isn't wrong. I only speak FACTS. If you do not like facts, you're just stubborn. Typical.

Lmao? What facts. All you bring is your own opinion in which you state your thoughts about Juve being a mid table team in which you claim we don't attract big players and I brought out the fact that Rossi and Bastos two big players are actually attracted to Juventus.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:53

I guess only Juve is linked to players strongly and Milan isn't... right? Suddenly the 7th place team is so special, and the Scudetto winners, and favorites aren't? Hmm... wrong.

And we are the best team in Italy right now... along with our city rivals... Juventus doesn't come close. I'm not talking about the past and the history... but now. The present.

And the future is also important to discuss.

You won't sign Rossi by the way, he's too expensive for Marotta. Marotta will probably sign Caracciolo or Berbatov! Smile

And then he has the audacity to come in here and bash our team's management... blah blah blah... go away please. Stop trolling. I got busted for it in the Juve forum after just two posts and got a message from McLewis. However you're in here thinking you have an endorsement to post crap about our team.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2011, 02:55

Giancarlo wrote:And really one final thing I will say about this. You can say you're close to all these players all you want. When it comes down to it, Milan actually signs top quality players... while Juventus just fools around and ends up signing panic buys... midtable mediocrity like Lichtsteiner.

And you're only saying this now because you want Vidal now at your team. A while ago you didn't want. You switch more then Marotta, and your opinions are like revolving doors. Make up your mind.

Why would Vidal waste away in a team like Juventus where he would likely flop?

Well at least we can agree Lich was a stupid move. In which once again I've said many times. Giancarlo your telling me things that I've already said many times. I've never said that Milan in fact never signed top players, my whole point for now is that Vidal is not close to Milan, that's all. I never even signed Vidal was a Juventus player.

Giancarlo please find where I ever refereed to me approving for Vidal. Once again stop claiming such assumptions without even getting the right information. I posted more than once today in the Juve section that Melo is the player we need, not Vidal. However, if Melo and Sissoko are reportedly going to leave, we need a CM no matter what. Just because I claim he's close to Juve, it does not mean I want him LOL. Am I in favor for Vidal? NO!

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:And on top of that, a fake report because no one would offer 21 million for a player in his last year. Even not that idiot Marotta.

You give him to much credit. I won't even mention the redeeming's of Pepe and Motta ...

I've never defended Marotta, not even here. His moves are mostly pathetic if you ask me. Don't get me started.
Check here for the long rant I've got with Marotta...

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t457p60-mrmarotta-watch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 9 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum