Arturo Vidal

+20
Ganso
Backspacer
JuvenelCuore
S
cositomilan
Cruijf
Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
Vibe
Rossonero23
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
uzonero
vu
ciro1316
baresi
cripsy dipsy
dostoevsky
Milantildeath
M99
24 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Dirty =/= cheat.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 am

ACMRox wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Spain may have not been completely clean that match, but Holland was completely brutal and did not deserve to win.

How anyone can talk about that anti-football team in positive terms is beyond me.

Why are some here so one sided that they refuse to look at reality? Focus on minor things, while sugar coating the completely brutal things Holland did... in the final and getting to the final.

Ok that's it. I'm not posting in this topic again until order is restored. Anti-football? Come to reality Giancarlo. Winning the WC by being the lowest scoring team to win is not anti-football?

There is wide spread criticism about the ball... and how it had problems... Spain should have won matches by greater margins then they did. But in tournaments, the reality is defense wins tournaments. That's how Italy won the 2006 World Cup... plus some heroics from Buffon.

Spain wasn't dirty... they merely did the job they had to do... and should have won by greater margins.

But how Holland was... it was a complete outright disgrace to the 1970s Total Football team they had...

I'm not denying there was acting... but in that final... I saw something sinister out of that Dutch side... they pretty much had no choice. Their backline was crap, protected by a few defensive midfielders that acted brutally. I'm not going to blame Van Bommel, but it was rather De Jong and Van Bronckhorst.

Spain still had the lion share of chances and possession... it was a one-sided final no matter how you slice it.

Yes Spain may have acted in certain instances, but the rough play by Holland was widely unpunished. And that karate kick was a studs up challenge. I'm sorry but that is a red card... intentional or not. De Jong did another different, yet still brutal tackle in the English league on Ben Arfa nearly ending his career. He has a history of challenges like that... and there is a reason he was suspended from the national team.

Here is the bottomline: Holland engaged in brutality to prevent Spain from playing their passing game. Holland failed at putting their mark on the game, and it was a widely recognized one sided final.

It was an absolute disgrace to the 1970s total football system...

Anyways, this is absolutely off topic... as I'm no longer going to discuss the anti-football team...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 am

Spain weren't worthy winners of the World Cup because Robben shouldn't have had his shot blocked by Casillas...I'm not following that at all, sorry. Spain weren't particularly entertaining and they were fortunate at times, however no more fortunate than any other winner and they deserved their title, even though we should recognise their fallacies.

Anti-football doesn't exist, however the Netherlands played a disgraceful final which our beloved Kalac couldn't even bring himself to call a football match.

Back on topic, anyone have anything to say about Vidal now?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Backspacer Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 am

dostoevsky wrote:Back on topic, anyone have anything to say about Vidal now?
Whip out the straight cash so we can ship him to you.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 am

Backspacer wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Back on topic, anyone have anything to say about Vidal now?
Whip out the straight cash so we can ship him to you.

Are you saying this because you really don't want him to go to Munich?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

Vidal should be high on the priorities list, especially after Gattuso stated that he still has Russia on his mind. Vidal is a good example of the purchase Milan need to make to revive our midfield. He is young, but he is proven. We must do our utmost to bring him in.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 am

Spain should have been eliminated in the quarterfinals against Paraguay. Paraguay had a goal disallowed wrongly for offside and was the better team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

milanista99 wrote:Spain should have been eliminated in the quarterfinals against Paraguay. Paraguay had a goal disallowed wrongly for offside and was the better team.

Please stop with the OT.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Great now Arsenal is tracking Vidal.

So the BBC has been talking to someone at Arsenal (Apparently “a senior Arsenal official”, who has informed them that the Gunners will probably accept Barcelona’s bid for Cesc Fabregas, if its big enough.

He is quoted as saying: “The offer was made formally in writing to our chief executive (Ivan Gazidis), and we said no straight away.”

Asked if the club expected another bid, the source said: “Possibly. If it’s enough I expect we’ll have to sell.”

I’m not sure if that means Cesc is definitely leaving, but it is certainly building momentum in all the papers. I guess the BBC wouldn’t publicise it unless it really was someone very official. I mean, it’s not the Daily Star is it?

Anyway that takes up to the German media, who seem to think that Wenger has got his eyes on the Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Arturo Vidal, who is entering the last 12 months of his contract. He is a regular Chilean international and is extremely highly regarded.

Talksport radio reckons that he could be got for just £13m, which would leave Wenger with a healthy profit if Fabregas really does leave, but I think I would still prefer Eden Hazard….


M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

milanista99 wrote:Great now Arsenal is tracking Vidal.

So the BBC has been talking to someone at Arsenal (Apparently “a senior Arsenal official”, who has informed them that the Gunners will probably accept Barcelona’s bid for Cesc Fabregas, if its big enough.

He is quoted as saying: “The offer was made formally in writing to our chief executive (Ivan Gazidis), and we said no straight away.”

Asked if the club expected another bid, the source said: “Possibly. If it’s enough I expect we’ll have to sell.”

I’m not sure if that means Cesc is definitely leaving, but it is certainly building momentum in all the papers. I guess the BBC wouldn’t publicise it unless it really was someone very official. I mean, it’s not the Daily Star is it?

Anyway that takes up to the German media, who seem to think that Wenger has got his eyes on the Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Arturo Vidal, who is entering the last 12 months of his contract. He is a regular Chilean international and is extremely highly regarded.

Talksport radio reckons that he could be got for just £13m, which would leave Wenger with a healthy profit if Fabregas really does leave, but I think I would still prefer Eden Hazard….



He is out of Wengers buying distance Rolling Eyes
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Great now Arsenal is tracking Vidal.

So the BBC has been talking to someone at Arsenal (Apparently “a senior Arsenal official”, who has informed them that the Gunners will probably accept Barcelona’s bid for Cesc Fabregas, if its big enough.

He is quoted as saying: “The offer was made formally in writing to our chief executive (Ivan Gazidis), and we said no straight away.”

Asked if the club expected another bid, the source said: “Possibly. If it’s enough I expect we’ll have to sell.”

I’m not sure if that means Cesc is definitely leaving, but it is certainly building momentum in all the papers. I guess the BBC wouldn’t publicise it unless it really was someone very official. I mean, it’s not the Daily Star is it?

Anyway that takes up to the German media, who seem to think that Wenger has got his eyes on the Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Arturo Vidal, who is entering the last 12 months of his contract. He is a regular Chilean international and is extremely highly regarded.

Talksport radio reckons that he could be got for just £13m, which would leave Wenger with a healthy profit if Fabregas really does leave, but I think I would still prefer Eden Hazard….



He is out of Wengers buying distance Rolling Eyes

Knowing Wenger, he will probably snub Vidal for a young midfielder from the French 2nd Division Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Gattuso's still considering Russia after he rejected a 10 million euro per year wage? If he does leave I'd be tempted to reassess my priorities for our non-EU spot, however I'm not worried about competition from Arsenal, if competition from England was going to be signficiant I'm sure it would have been raised prior to this, it's not like Vidal was just discovered. He'd be perfect for United, I'm actually surprised they haven't been linked, however that's partly the reason why I don't view a move across the channel is likely.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm

If gattuso does indeed leave, the IMO vidal must be our top priority. As for Arsenal's supposed competition, I highly doubt that's actually gonna happen. This is Arsenal we're talking about.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 3915
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Backspacer Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
Backspacer wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Back on topic, anyone have anything to say about Vidal now?
Whip out the straight cash so we can ship him to you.

Are you saying this because you really don't want him to go to Munich?
I don't give an f where he goes as long as they sign a big check and aren't located within the confines of Germany.

He was in Milan mid-week a couple times during the season, so I think he'll be saying yes to y'all if given the opportunity.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Sell us Renato Augusto instead :p
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I think Vidal is not going to come to Milan, it's just rumors. We have been linked to every midfielder possibly on the market.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 am

Exactly MTD, he's in fact closer to Juve, but then again I highly doubt he's even coming.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Forza Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 am

Typical, we're being linked to everyone. Vidal is one of those that probably won't happen.

As a general rule, if they're not signed within a week of the negotiations beginning, they will not be signed for the rest of the transfer window.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:34 am

Hamsik or Nasri will be our guy, I'm calling it right now.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 am

hamsik would be the better fit for us as long as ganso comes in january . hamisk is used to italy speaks the language and doesn't get hurt plus he has the better lungs of the two

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:21 am

This isn't just paper talk. Rudi Voller confirmed that we put a 10 million bid for Vidal which was rejected. Leverkusen wants 15 million for him. Since then things have cooled off and Juventus seems like the frontrunners to secure his signature.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Milan and Juve seems to be fighting for Danilo's signature. Please take him, thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I'd rather we take Vidal. He would be more useful in Milan and he would want Champions League football.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 765
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Vidal would be a great player, but again he is not a likely targer
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 am

sciacca wrote:Milan and Juve seems to be fighting for Danilo's signature. Please take him, thanks.

Why do you prefer players like Pirlo and Inler to players who are a step up from them like Vidal and Danilo?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 am

Is anyone else completely stumped as to who our Mr X is and if he even exists? Galliani has ruled out Kaka, Hamsik, Ganso, Vidal and anyone else even remotely possible to be the Mr X.

I hope Allegri lives up to the promise he made of replacing Pirlo with someone of just as much class and younger otherwise our season could turn into something of a struggle with a couple of injuries in midfield.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Arturo Vidal - Page 7 Empty Re: Arturo Vidal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum