*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 5 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Kick Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Kick wrote:No need to post a video of CR, everyone knows who he is and how he plays.

That said, I would not like him at Chelsea, firstly, he would ruin the chance for any youth players, second, he would make Torres play even worse, third, he is ex-United, fourth, he would cost an arm and a leg, And lastly, I hate his style of play and it would put me off watching Chelsea.
Couldn't have said it better. I didn't want to be the one to say it LOL.

I have always been very vocal about my dislike for CR. I think he has done well in getting to where he is but the way he goes about everything is everything I hate about football.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 5 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

I don't think any EPL fans apart from United fans like CR9. He is a show off..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Wed May 16, 2012 7:13 pm

I wouldn't want Cristiano anywhere near chelsea.

We really dont need to sign that many players.The Hulk rumour looks like there could be some truth to it,so assuming we sign him,then in my opinion we only need 1 more player,a CM with good passing skills.

With Drogba looking likely to leave,Torres is going to be our main striker next season,and I'm happy about that.We don't need to splash out on another striker when it really does look like Fernando has turned a corner and we have Danny who should be our second choice striker next season as there's gonna be no room for him on the wing.

And we really don't need any more defenders.

Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

IMO Noon, we need an RB. Hutch aint good enough.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Kick wrote:IMO Noon, we need an RB. Hutch aint good enough.

And what about Ivanovic?
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Ivanovic remains my first choice, but Bosingwa is gone and who will replace him? hutch? Not good enough for me. Ferreira? Not good enough either.

I want someone like Inkoom, who will be young, cheap and able to step up when Ivanovic gets to old.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Kick wrote:Ivanovic remains my first choice, but Bosingwa is gone and who will replace him? hutch? Not good enough for me. Ferreira? Not good enough either.

I want someone like Inkoom, who will be young, cheap and able to step up when Ivanovic gets to old.

Hutchinson played his first game in 2 years when he came off the bench against QPR,I think if he can stay clear of injuries he'll be a decent player but then again it's not guaranteed that he'll stay fit.

So yeah maybe buying a backup RB might not be a bad idea,but it would have to be cheap imo,£3-4mil max.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 am

I think Sam deserves one more year to see what happens.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu May 17, 2012 8:03 am

screw you guys id have CR at chelsea any day of the week Razz
although the wages, the trasnfer fee and all the other crap that comes with it......its completly fantasy, its more likely i win the lottery then chelsea even make an inquiry about CR and tbh i think thats a good thing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 am

fatman123 wrote:screw you guys id have CR at chelsea any day of the week Razz
although the wages, the trasnfer fee and all the other crap that comes with it......its completly fantasy, its more likely i win the lottery then chelsea even make an inquiry about CR and tbh i think thats a good thing

You're supporting the wrong club...

Lol you might be joking,but I wouldn't even swap Ramires for Cristiano.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 am

Eh no CR9 even if he comes for free and plays for free..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 17, 2012 2:23 pm

What do you guys think of Marcel Schmelzer?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

The Dortmund LB?

That is one Area where we won't spend money on.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 2:43 pm

We don't need to get a LB. Cole is still great and we have Bertrand. As Cole fades away, Bertrand will step up more and more.

I don't see any problem with that position.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm

PVA Sad I still believe PVA is a better option Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Marcel would be excellent replacement in current state. Cole is getting 32 this year and it would be great if would strengthen the left flank. I have cold feelings about Bertnard.
Its sad that we missed out on Jordi Alba. 3rd best left-back atm.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Nameless wrote:Marcel would be excellent replacement in current state. Cole is getting 32 this year and it would be great if would strengthen the left flank. I have cold feelings about Bertnard.
Did you say Marcelo?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by federichzoller Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Sad i ve missed quite a lot of football this last year. I dont seem to recognise any of the players you guys are suggesting. Never heard of the likes of allen.only one i would suggest is hulk.i know he will be costly and all,but he is proven himself in the europa league many a times . And sell Kalou . We made a mistake in signing nando for such a huge price . To recover that price we think he need to play everygame so he can score all those magical goals that will justify his pricetag . But imo we shouldnt sell DD just for the sake of giving nando more game time . Let nando win his place in the starting eleven if he can . Keep drogba please . Give him the inzaghi role . He is one of our iconic players . Let him be our giggs . As for hulk , i hope we sign him quickly . We hesitated on kun and its costing us .
federichzoller
federichzoller
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 pm

I hope we get Albiol as our backup cb incase incase theres an emergency. For the past 3 years for RM he has been flawless.
Now, this being said its time for a search of a new rb, what you think of C.Azpilicueta?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 18, 2012 12:41 am

Nameless wrote:Marcel would be excellent replacement in current state. Cole is getting 32 this year and it would be great if would strengthen the left flank. I have cold feelings about Bertnard.
Where is Alba going? And Bertrand has been fantastic, no need to sign anyone there.
Barrettinator wrote:
Did you say Marcelo?
Marcel Scmelzer.

federichzoller wrote:Sad i ve missed quite a lot of football this last year. I dont seem to recognise any of the players you guys are suggesting. Never heard of the likes of allen.only one i would suggest is hulk.i know he will be costly and all,but he is proven himself in the europa league many a times . And sell Kalou . We made a mistake in signing nando for such a huge price . To recover that price we think he need to play everygame so he can score all those magical goals that will justify his pricetag . But imo we shouldnt sell DD just for the sake of giving nando more game time . Let nando win his place in the starting eleven if he can . Keep drogba please . Give him the inzaghi role . He is one of our iconic players . Let him be our giggs . As for hulk , i hope we sign him quickly . We hesitated on kun and its costing us .
Joe Allen is from Swansea and has been one of the main reasons they featured so high in the table, he is a great DLP/CM in the mold ofa better McEachran. I want to sign him because having him and Josh would mean we won't need a CM for the next 10 years, joe is only like 22.
Nameless wrote:I hope we get Albiol as our backup cb incase incase theres an emergency. For the past 3 years for RM he has been flawless.
Now, this being said its time for a search of a new rb, what you think of C.Azpilicueta?
Everyone here knows Albiol is crap. Plus we have 4 CB's already and 2 great youngsters on loan, we do not need to buy a CB/LB or GK this summer.

I want Azpilicueta though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Lisandro López would be perfect replacement as our new CF, infact hes so good that we should just sell rest of our strikers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Lol, Torres will be our Main striker if Didier leaves.

We have no need for another IMO.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Kick wrote:Lol, Torres will be our Main striker if Didier leaves.

We have no need for another IMO.
but Torres dosent score
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Tell that to Barca.

we buy a creative winger and he will.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Talking about offence, I wish we had someone like Di maria in the wings :/.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 24, 2012 1:21 am

Di Maria is the type of player we should be after.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next