*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 4 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 am

Lukaku has played as a winger for Anderlecht before and very well infact, this just proves fatmans point. Dont bring up Hulk because he still hasnt been signed for Chelsea, as for Marin his a mediocre player who didint play well for Werder Bremen for 2 years.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 4 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 am

Also kaka is avaible, so Abra should go for him, could play every position in attack except as a cf. He would bring a new spark for Chelsea offence and he still hasnt lost his passing, vision nor skills to exploit the oppositions defence. He can be deployed as a AM or a Winger.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Nameless wrote:Lukaku has played as a winger for Anderlecht before and very well infact, this just proves fatmans point. Dont bring up Hulk because he still hasnt been signed for Chelsea, as for Marin his a mediocre player who didint play well for Werder Bremen for 2 years.
Look, Lukaku is a CF. We bought him to be a CF. Not a winger. He's NOT going to be converted to the wing. Not when the club sees him as a futurre replacement for Drogba. Why try to convert him there when there are better options available on the wing?

That's just denting the bloke's career before it even starts. smh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am

Nameless wrote:Also kaka is avaible, so Abra should go for him, could play every position in attack except as a cf. He would bring a new spark for Chelsea offence and he still hasnt lost his passing, vision nor skills to exploit the oppositions defence. He can be deployed as a AM or a Winger.
LOOOOOOL.

That's the LAST thing Roman would do.

If there are players he doesn't buy, its "past their prime" players who were considered flops at their previous club LOL.

Can't believe someone actually wants us to buy KAKA hahaha!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Nameless wrote:Lukaku has played as a winger for Anderlecht before and very well infact, this just proves fatmans point. Dont bring up Hulk because he still hasnt been signed for Chelsea, as for Marin his a mediocre player who didint play well for Werder Bremen for 2 years.
Look, Lukaku is a CF. We bought him to be a CF. Not a winger. He's NOT going to be converted to the wing. Not when the club sees him as a futurre replacement for Drogba. Why try to convert him there when there are better options available on the wing?

The best thing to do then is to loan him back to Anderlecht, no need to let him rot in reserves. I didint say he needed to be play as a winger, I made that suggestion based on when he played for Anderlecht.

Hazard would have been a first choice for me anyway, I didint suggest him because we wouldnt get the best out of him. Id like to see him in United tbh.

Last edited by Nameless on Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 9:42 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Nameless wrote:Also kaka is avaible, so Abra should go for him, could play every position in attack except as a cf. He would bring a new spark for Chelsea offence and he still hasnt lost his passing, vision nor skills to exploit the oppositions defence. He can be deployed as a AM or a Winger.
LOOOOOOL.

If there are players he doesn't buy, its "past their prime" players who were considered flops at their previous club LOL.

SO what do you call Crespo, Sheva, Torres then?....I woudln't say Kaka is past his prime, one thing is certain that he is inconsistent just like Ramires, only thing seperates is the fact that he starts in starting XI.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 am

Nameless wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

The best thing to do then is to loan him back to Anderlecht, no need to let him rot in reserves. I didint say he needed to be play as a winger, I made that suggestion based on when he played for Anderlecht.
He hardly played as a winger for Anderlecht. That was occasional. That's not going to cut it in the premiere league. He's not being loaned back to Anderlecht. He's going to Werder Bremen right after he plays for Belgium in the summer.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 9:50 am

Nameless wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
LOOOOOOL.

SO what do you call Crespo, Sheva, Torres then?....I woudln't say Kaka is past his prime, one thing is certain that he is inconsistent just like Ramires, only thing seperates is the fact that he starts in starting XI.
Crespo was not a flop. He scored goals. Timely goals too. Didn't stay at the club for as long as we may have wanted but he was NOT a flop. Difference in referencing Sheva and Torres is that both of them were actually doing fin before we bought them. Kaka is PAST IT and has been for over 2 years now. Why on earth would you want him at Chelsea? smh
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Nameless wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
LOOOOOOL.

Torres is past his prime? Ramires is inconsistent? alright... u made ur point loud and clear Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 pm

I didin't even notice the "Ramires is inconsistent" part LOL. Wow! How does anyone say that?Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Tue May 15, 2012 3:17 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
LOOOOOOL.

Torres is past his prime? Ramires is inconsistent? alright... u made ur point loud and clear Very Happy

The real point he made was that his not even 12 years old
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Fiorentina are bracing themselves for a formal offer from an unnamed Premier League club - believed to be Chelsea - for star man Stevan Jovetic, according to reports in Italy.

The 22-year-old was Fiorentina's top scorer having hit 14 goals in 27 appearances but could not inspire the side to anything better than a 13th-place finish in Serie A.
The Italian side have battled hard to hang on to their prize asset but it appears they are now ready to cash in.
Chelsea are long-term admirers of the forward and it was reported back in February that the west London club had enquired about a potential summer deal.
And now Italian newspaper La Nazione has claimed that Fiorentina are expecting a big offer from a Premier League club once the window opens.
It has been suggested that Chelsea are currently the front-runners to sign him this summer and a Fiorentina source said the club is now 'willing to negotiate a fair market price."
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120515/fiorentina-braced-bid-chelsea-star-man-172121
:vagi:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Would love hin here!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 pm

-----------Torres---------
Jovetic----Mata-------Hulk

That would be a dream.

Plus it is like killing 2 bird with one stone, he can alternate with Mata in the no.10 role.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Anyone but talksport Sad I wish some other source can back this up, he is a beast would love him at Chelsea, new revolution.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm

We should sign Santi Cazorla from Malaga, if they are willing to listen any offers.

Carried Malaga all the way to the CL, a winger that can play at any flank, think of him as messi only with a lower scoring abilities.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 pm

What do you guys think of CR7 in chelsea?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 11:48 pm

LOOOOL what world of fantasy do you live in? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

Barrettinator wrote:LOOOOL what world of fantasy do you live in? Laughing
elaborate
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am

Nameless wrote:
elaborate
I'll make it clear, LOL. Ronaldo will NOT come to Chelsea.

Not in a billion years. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Nameless wrote:
elaborate

Never said that did I? I was just looking for opinions about him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

Nameless wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Nameless wrote:
elaborate

Never said that did I? I was just looking for opinions about him.
Of course he's awesome and would add A WHOLE LOT to ANY team in the world. You asked what we think of him "in Chelsea" though, hence my reply.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 16, 2012 2:54 am

Jovetic is already in my fifa 12 team Very Happy

Malaga would not let any players go right now I'm quite sure about that.

Ronaldo would add a new dimension but I dont want him at Chelsea and he would never come to Chelsea.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

No need to post a video of CR, everyone knows who he is and how he plays.

That said, I would not like him at Chelsea, firstly, he would ruin the chance for any youth players, second, he would make Torres play even worse, third, he is ex-United, fourth, he would cost an arm and a leg, And lastly, I hate his style of play and it would put me off watching Chelsea.

Would take either of Carzola or Jovetic though. Hulk is my first choice out of the three though. Simply because he has CL experience and plays out wide, which is what we need, Jovetic is a SS and will want to play there. Carzola won't move.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 am

Kick wrote:No need to post a video of CR, everyone knows who he is and how he plays.

That said, I would not like him at Chelsea, firstly, he would ruin the chance for any youth players, second, he would make Torres play even worse, third, he is ex-United, fourth, he would cost an arm and a leg, And lastly, I hate his style of play and it would put me off watching Chelsea.
Couldn't have said it better. I didn't want to be the one to say it LOL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kick wrote:No need to post a video of CR, everyone knows who he is and how he plays.

Couldn't have said it better. I didn't want to be the one to say it LOL.

I have always been very vocal about my dislike for CR. I think he has done well in getting to where he is but the way he goes about everything is everything I hate about football.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next