*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm

You all seem to have forgoten that we still have Hutch.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Kick Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm

as much as I love Hutch, I am not going to trust him because of his injuries.

I would hate to be in the situation we are now but without Bosingwa, as bad as he is, Ferreira would be worse.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 06, 2012 1:43 pm

to start hutch would be like starting piazon, both have amazing potetnial but theyve got way too little first team experice
for me either we buy a new RB who can come straight into the first team or we slowly intergrate someone like hutch
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 pm

actually, I want someone to back up Ivanovic and be like Bertrand, safe in defence. I am in favour of Inkoom.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

apparently we went after Andre Schürrle last summer, imo wouldnt be too bad a transfer, hes younger then kalou, with alot more potential and would command a lower wage too

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/06/3084447/chelsea-wanted-schurrle-last-year-claims-voller
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 06, 2012 1:59 pm

interesting, could well be our last needed winger. If we got him we would only need a RB and maybe a CM.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Just an interesting possible future lineup.
Courtois
Hutchinson Cahill Terry Bertrand
Romeu Felliani
Hazard Mata De Bruyne
Lukaku

:bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Jose Enrique can play RB if needed no?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Sack him we will get Cesar Apzil who apparently is a left footed RB, so they say?

Hell ama make a thread about him soonish I reckon nick or someone knows.

CM/Winger is needed the most IMO.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 08, 2012 2:25 am

Just realised, if we got Isla he could be back up RB and RW. Then we just need a CM.

Do it Roman/Emenalo!

Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Romeu Lampard
Ramires Mata De Buryne
Torres

Hilario
Ferreira Hutch Cahill Bertrand
Mikel Sahin
Isla Meireles Marin
Sturridge

With Turnbull, Piazon and another youth player rounding out the 25. :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 am

Who's Isla? Never heard of him. smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 08, 2012 4:23 am

Seriously?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 3:24 am

no squad overhaul.

Hmmm, if so, I hope we let go of Benayoun, Malouda and Bosingwa. they have to go.

Re-sign Drogba and Kalou. Then lastly, buy a RB.

Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Romeu* Lampard
Ramires Mata De Bruyne**
Torres

2nd:
Hilario
RB Ferreira Cahill Bertrand
Mikel* Meireles
Sturridge Marin Kalou
Drogba
Bench: Essien, Turnbull and Hutchinson.

* Wishfull thinking, Mikel will start over Romeu Sad
** unless he goes on loan, in which case we will have to buy a winger.
New RB could be Inkoom, Azpi, Montoya, VDW or Isla.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri May 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Lets all just wait till Champs League Final then think about potential team plus i doubt we will start signing players quickly because dont forget we have Euros to watch and Olympics.

But overall I do hope to see 2 big name signings, 2 talented/quality signings and 1 back up/decent signing minus Kalou, Malouda, Essien or Mikel, Ferreira or Bosingwa and Torres or Drogba.

If someone makes a bid around £30/35m for Torres I would consider it both for his sake and clubs. He just doesnt seem happy plus has too much pressure till he scores 30 odd goals in a season. Maybe he and club need a new start.

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Torres seems happy alright for me, first full season here and he already won a cup for the first time in his club career. He came here to win trophies, he is in the right path.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Torres seems happy alright for me, first full season here and he already won a cup for the first time in his club career. He came here to win trophies, he is in the right path.

Come on!!! him at Liverpool was happy.. he was the main man even ahead of Gerrard whereas at Chelsea hes not even close because we have many ahead of him.. If you watched every game and the FA Cup final celebration you could tell he felt just another player and only close to Mata and a few.

We need to get a whole new system or team just to make him score again like before and still there no guarantees

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Chelsea786 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:Torres seems happy alright for me, first full season here and he already won a cup for the first time in his club career. He came here to win trophies, he is in the right path.

Come on!!! him at Liverpool was happy.. he was the main man even ahead of Gerrard whereas at Chelsea hes not even close because we have many ahead of him.. If you watched every game and the FA Cup final celebration you could tell he felt just another player and only close to Mata and a few.

We need to get a whole new system or team just to make him score again like before and still there no guarantees
You mean even after he has the same demeanor when he won the WC and the Euros(despite scoring the winning goal)? I would assume that's his personality.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 pm

No i know hes not a big party dude plus with WC and Euros theres always rivalry lol.. but its just the whole feeling around him and i watch daily training routines along with the cup celebrations in dressing room and just doesnt look right...

He does not feel how he felt at Liverpool but If he finds form and hes the main man then maybe he'l feel better but can we wait for that??? I mean if you got £30/35m for him would you not sell him??? Buy Falcoa he is immense

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Kick wrote:Just realised, if we got Isla he could be back up RB and RW. Then we just need a CM.

Do it Roman/Emenalo!

Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Romeu Lampard
Ramires Mata De Buryne
Torres

Hilario
Ferreira Hutch Cahill Bertrand
Mikel Sahin
Isla Meireles Marin
Sturridge

With Turnbull, Piazon and another youth player rounding out the 25. :bow:
no offence but the offensivly this is poor.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Both teams?

It is an improvement on this year.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Kick wrote:Both teams?

It is an improvement on this year.
Depth is good but Im more concerned about first team squad. What you have in there is a flop, inconsistant CM converted into forward, and De bryune who has yet to make an debut for Chelsea. Its going to backfire, what chelsea needs in attack is proven and quality strikers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

One thing i dislike about Chelsea is we go after peeked players or players who cost a lot and never performed in England at all or consistently.

If we look at other top clubs other than City. They buy players who have the potential and quality and put them on the spot and let them take there chances such as Jones, Smalling, Wilshere, Ramsey, Song etc...

We need to follow them steps as well with Kakuta, Josh and few other players and they may pay us back like Sturridge but less greedy lol..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 am

Chelsea786 wrote:No i know hes not a big party dude plus with WC and Euros theres always rivalry lol.. but its just the whole feeling around him and i watch daily training routines along with the cup celebrations in dressing room and just doesnt look right...

He does not feel how he felt at Liverpool but If he finds form and hes the main man then maybe he'l feel better but can we wait for that??? I mean if you got £30/35m for him would you not sell him??? Buy Falcoa he is immense

Of course he would not feel the same he felt at Liverpool, he came through a lot of controversies to here and he is finding his form back. Anyone can see that, its just that he is not getting enough balls to make them count. And even if he doesn't celebrate with Lampard or Drogba its alright... Mata is the future IMO.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Chelsea786 wrote:No i know hes not a big party dude plus with WC and Euros theres always rivalry lol.. but its just the whole feeling around him and i watch daily training routines along with the cup celebrations in dressing room and just doesnt look right...

Of course he would not feel the same he felt at Liverpool, he came through a lot of controversies to here and he is finding his form back. Anyone can see that, its just that he is not getting enough balls to make them count. And even if he doesn't celebrate with Lampard or Drogba its alright... Mata is the future IMO.

He did not got through big controversy imo he was injured then started scoring and we signed him.. Liverpool wanted the money.. plus we have brought in players to help him bed but i still dont see how he will score 30+ goals. His touch is very poor still and control rest is sharpening up slowly but what if he miss fires next season then???? So what im saying is if someone like PSG or Malaga bid around £30/35m then sell him and replace him fresh start for everyone.

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Anyone under the age of 21 doesn't need to be registered for the 25 man roster, so its all good on Piazons end.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Simpson, Guthrie and Best are available Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next