*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 10 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Mon May 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Speaking of Wing backs, I've always been a fan of Santon, I'm kind of disappointed that he hasn't performed to the level people know he can.

Hoping he'll do better next season.

And yeah, I just looked it up and he still has a number of years on his contract, should have done more research on my part. :p

Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 10 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Abramovich Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

I want Azpilcueta or that young guy from Croatia can't remember his name begins with a V??

& Hazard announce your future already god damn it, I will be so trolled if he says Man Utd lmao.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Mon May 28, 2012 6:58 pm

I don't know what to think about Hazard, all this hype he's bringing to himself ( as if there wasn't enough already ), it would be disastrous if he flops at whichever club he ends up at.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Santon has been great in the second half of the season i expect him to be hyped alot more next season....

Also Abra..... you talking about Vrsaljko?

In anycase as long as you stay away from Debuchy its all good Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Travi.Cfcftw wrote:I don't know what to think about Hazard, all this hype he's bringing to himself ( as if there wasn't enough already ), it would be disastrous if he flops at whichever club he ends up at.

I highly doubt he will flop, but never say never I suppose. There's no doubt hes a great talent and I think he will be a world beater, but if he doesn't join us it won't be the end of the world there are a few players out there who can do just as well as him for our squad imo (Hulk, Kagawa etc).

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Santon has been great in the second half of the season i expect him to be hyped alot more next season....

Also Abra..... you talking about Vrsaljko?

In anycase as long as you stay away from Debuchy its all good Very Happy

Ja thats the one I think, he first name starts with an S.

Well if we sign Hazard he might bring his Lille buddy with him :coffee:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Good RB/LBs are so hard to find these days.

I've heard Van der Wiel mentioned alot of times but I can't say I've seen enough of him play to make a judgement, and the thing with Youtube videos is, well, they only show the good bits of the player. Though I've seen some comments saying that he's not much better than Bosingwa.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

If the rumour mill is to be believed, isn't Kagawa on his way to Man Utd?

As for Hulk, if Chelsea can get him for around 30, I think it would be a pretty good deal. With some natural wingers now, hopefully Sturridge can move back into the middle and rotate with Torres. Still needs to learn to pass though, but I like him anyway.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Debuchy! I want us to get him.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 pm

VDW is a slight upgrade from bossi lol don't know if thats an insult or a complement tbh, Kagawa seems to be Man U plan b if they don't get Hazard I think.....
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Debuchy! I want us to get him.

Evil or Very Mad Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Debuchy! I want us to get him.

Evil or Very Mad Sad
No worries. Our board are quite a clueless bunch. I'm pretty sure they're goig after VDW. :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Not sure how Kagawa fits into Man Utd but that's none of my concern, Keisuke Honda's another good player as well, kind of curious why no one's going after him.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Travi.Cfcftw wrote:Not sure how Kagawa fits into Man Utd but that's none of my concern, Keisuke Honda's another good player as well, kind of curious why no one's going after him.
Kagawa would slot straight into United's No.10 role. Don't know much about Honda, tbh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Honda is very good, he's played false 9, CAM, DM, RAM & LAM I believe.

I've wanted him to join Chelsea since the World Cup get some of that Asian market £££££££££££££, he's really good on the ball I rarely see him lose it & he's a set piece maestro.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Eden Hazard @hazardeden10
I'm signing for the champion's league winner.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Congratulations for signing Hazard !
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Since we now have Hazard, there is no need for an AM. We simply need a RB and A CM, although Hulk is apparently still signing. In two weeks I read.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue Mon May 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Kick wrote:Since we now have Hazard, there is no need for an AM. We simply need a RB and A CM, although Hulk is apparently still signing. In two weeks I read.

RB Options
Cesar Azpilicueta
Mathieu Debuchy
Gregory van der Wiel

CM Options
Luka Modric
Nuri Sahin
Younes Belhada
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 29, 2012 12:37 am

I would add Martin Montoya and Inkoom to RB's and Fellaini to CM's.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue May 29, 2012 5:02 am

So sturridge automatically out of the first XI i believe?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by launchpad Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 am

Poor sturridge.....

He must be the only one missing AVB dearly.
launchpad
launchpad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 am

Sturridge for back up CF.

And yes, He lost out the most from losing AVB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Tue May 29, 2012 12:00 pm

I trust he'll have the strength to bounce back though, he's a young lad, Chelsea can afford him some time, lol.

I just don't get some section of the Chelsea supporters hating on him, it's ridiculous.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue May 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Mainly because he doesn't pass and screws up some good chances.. lol
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Travi.Cfcftw Tue May 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah I get that, I was really annoyed as well lol, but I don't see a need to bash him to the extent of some Chelsea fans. He did really well for us in the first half of the season, albeit still pretty selfish.
Travi.Cfcftw
Travi.Cfcftw
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 29, 2012 12:29 pm

I am a big fan of him, I fully believe one day he will be fantastic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next