*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Simpson, Guthrie and Best are available Smile

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Simpson, Guthrie and Best are available Smile

it's a shame Milan snapped up Traore before we could, otherwise those four would make us into EPL champions again.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Nobody wants them, Mole. No thanks. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Nobody wants them, Mole. No thanks. :coffee:

Villa do Laughing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9256647/Newcastle-United-right-back-Danny-Simpson-rejects-offer-Leon-Best-and-Danny-Guthrie-set-join-Aston-Villa.html

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 pm

haha, Villa trying their hardest to get relegated!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Who in their right mind would leave a top 10 club for Villa? Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Newcastle players :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Who in their right mind would leave a top 10 club for Villa? Laughing

top 6 Wink

But seriously we are replacing them with higher quality and they wont get games so its either stay or ride the bench ( or worse in the stands) or go somewhere where you can start.

So its understandable although id like Best to stay but meh......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat May 12, 2012 2:44 pm

only newcastle player im interested in is Ameobi like
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 2:46 pm

fatman123 wrote:only newcastle player im interested in is Ameobi like

5th best player in the league for goals and assists per minute :coffee:

No chance :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 pm

RDM expects overhaul.

God damn it, I feel I am being trolled. Gourlay says one thing, Robbie says another.
if we do have an overhaul I want this to happen.

OUT:
Kalou
Malouda
Bosingwa
Drogba Sad
Essien
Benayoun
Profit: whatever some sucker pays for Ess and Yossi.

In:
Azpilicuata 15m
Hazard 30m
Hoilett free
Allen 15m
Loss: ~60m

Loan out:
Courtois - Atletico
McEachran - Swansea
Lukaku - Wigan
PVA - somewhere he will play
Kakuta - Southhampton
Kalas - Viteese
Bruma - Southhampton?
Plus the players who have little chance of making the first team.

formations:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Bertrand
Romeu Lampard
Ramires Mata Hazard
Torres

2nd:
Hilario
Azpilicuata Ferreira Cahill Cole
Mikel Allen
Hoilett De Bruyne Marin
Sturridge

I would be over the moon with that team. Now make it happen Robbie.

EDIT: if city gets Hazard I would go for Lavezzi.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 am

Kick youve forgotten KDB Razz

also no way id have Paulo as 4th CB, i dont see why youd loan out Bruma when we've only got 3 good CBs id be keeping him and giving him some game time to see how good he really is, same story with chlobalolalah (sp?)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 13, 2012 1:49 am

fatman123 wrote:Kick youve forgotten KDB Razz

also no way id have Paulo as 4th CB, i dont see why youd loan out Bruma when we've only got 3 good CBs id be keeping him and giving him some game time to see how good he really is, same story with chlobalolalah (sp?)

KDB is Mata's back up. he is in behind Sturridge.

Paulo would n't be fourth choice CB. he would be 3rd choice RB and Ivanovic would move to CB as four Choice. I just put them in those formations to show how I would play the starting XI and the back ups near where they would play.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun May 13, 2012 4:32 am

If I'm not mistaken Bruma was sent on a one year loan deal with the option of extending that to another year. I don't think he'll be recalled
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 am

Soul wrote:If I'm not mistaken Bruma was sent on a one year loan deal with the option of extending that to another year. I don't think he'll be recalled
you are correct, however, I would like to see him loaned to an EPL club.

by the way, it is spelt Chalobah Fatman. Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 am

Chelsea786 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Chelsea786 wrote:No i know hes not a big party dude plus with WC and Euros theres always rivalry lol.. but its just the whole feeling around him and i watch daily training routines along with the cup celebrations in dressing room and just doesnt look right...

He does not feel how he felt at Liverpool but If he finds form and hes the main man then maybe he'l feel better but can we wait for that??? I mean if you got £30/35m for him would you not sell him??? Buy Falcoa he is immense

Of course he would not feel the same he felt at Liverpool, he came through a lot of controversies to here and he is finding his form back. Anyone can see that, its just that he is not getting enough balls to make them count. And even if he doesn't celebrate with Lampard or Drogba its alright... Mata is the future IMO.

He did not got through big controversy imo he was injured then started scoring and we signed him.. Liverpool wanted the money.. plus we have brought in players to help him bed but i still dont see how he will score 30+ goals. His touch is very poor still and control rest is sharpening up slowly but what if he miss fires next season then???? So what im saying is if someone like PSG or Malaga bid around £30/35m then sell him and replace him fresh start for everyone.

He did actually, he handed in a transfer request and basically forced his way out in the dying minutes of the transfer window leaving Liverpool helpless, that is kind of controversial no? Liverpool never wanted to sell Torres in the first place, its us who forced him out of the club.

I dunno about him misfiring in next season, but from what I can see.. he is only getting better. And I highly doubt Roman will allow the sale of Torres after just one season. He had tried so hard to get him in the first place, one thing in business is.. you have to be able to take a loss momentarily to gain a larger profit. He is still a very dangerous threat on the field and if he goes to some other club and starts firing we would all be facepalming...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun May 13, 2012 8:41 am

Kick wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Kick youve forgotten KDB Razz

KDB is Mata's back up. he is in behind Sturridge.

Paulo would n't be fourth choice CB. he would be 3rd choice RB and Ivanovic would move to CB as four Choice. I just put them in those formations to show how I would play the starting XI and the back ups near where they would play.

my bad, sorry :S

Kick wrote:
Soul wrote:If I'm not mistaken Bruma was sent on a one year loan deal with the option of extending that to another year. I don't think he'll be recalled
you are correct, however, I would like to see him loaned to an EPL club.

by the way, it is spelt Chalobah Fatman. Razz

lol after a few attempts at it i just gave up, i knew youd all know how i was refering to
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

Kick wrote:RDM expects overhaul.

God damn it, I feel I am being trolled. Gourlay says one thing, Robbie says another.
if we do have an overhaul I want this to happen.

OUT:
Kalou
Malouda
Bosingwa
Drogba Sad
Essien
Benayoun
Profit: whatever some sucker pays for Ess and Yossi.

In:
Azpilicuata 15m
Hulk 30m
Hoilett free
Allen 15m
Loss: ~60m

Loan out:
Courtois - Atletico
McEachran - Swansea
Lukaku - Wigan
PVA - somewhere he will play
Kakuta - Southhampton
Kalas - Viteese
Bruma - Southhampton?
Plus the players who have little chance of making the first team.

formations:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Bertrand
Romeu Lampard
Hulk Mata Ramires
Torres

2nd:
Hilario
Azpilicuata Ferreira Cahill Cole
Mikel Allen
Hoilett De Bruyne Marin
Sturridge

I would be over the moon with that team. Now make it happen Robbie.

Edited it to have Hulk instead. If we do buy him I would play a counter attacking game as he, Ramires and Torres/Sturridge are very fast. Lampard, Luiz and Mata can all play amazing long balls to them and they will have no problems beating thhe defence.

The reason for Ramires on the left? Cover for Bertrand, we would miss Cole a lot less if Bertrand has a good season and Ramires would help that cause.

Ivanovic doesn't need to go as far forward so he can have Hulk on his wing.

I quite like this formation TBH.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

Out: Kalou
Malouda
Drogba
Essien
Benayoun

In : Cabaye, Hulk, Cavani/Damiao, Marin

Cech
Ivanovic Terry Cahill Bertrand
Mikel Cabaye Ramires
Hulk Cavani Mata
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 am

I don't expect us to return to the 4-3-3 as Mata is so much better in the center. Also I doubt we will buy a striker unless we get an offer for Nando.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 11:32 am

-------------------Cech
new rb----Cahill----Luiz\Terry----Cole
---------Ramires-----Mikel---------------
-----Hulk-------Mata------Lukaku-------
-----------------Higuain----------------------

I can see this lineup bossing in EPL for a along time, with good amount of depth, and maybe a new coach.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Im thinking of letting Mikel go because he clearly didint have a good season this year and his clearly past it. If Mou isint willing to go for JM I think we should go make a bid for him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Can't have Lukaku on the wing.

Its like playing Drogba on the wing. Just wouldn't work.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Can't have Lukaku on the wing.

see i rekon it could work, atlthoug lukaku is built in the droga mould, hes got decent pace and from what ive seen of him in the first team it looks like hes got good feet and he can cross too

i rekon lukaku on the win is worth a try in a 4-3-3 only though, cant see it working in a 4-2-3-1
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Can't have Lukaku on the wing.

see i rekon it could work, atlthoug lukaku is built in the droga mould, hes got decent pace and from what ive seen of him in the first team it looks like hes got good feet and he can cross too

i rekon lukaku on the win is worth a try in a 4-3-3 only though, cant see it working in a 4-2-3-1
Why would you want to try your best to convert an out and out CF to a LW when KDB/Marin/Hulk - who are all traditional wingers - can all handle the job well? I just don't get it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Lukaku has played as a winger for Anderlecht before and very well infact, this just proves fatmans point. Dont bring up Hulk because he still hasnt been signed for Chelsea, as for Marin his a mediocre player who didint play well for Werder Bremen for 2 years.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next