alex mahone
Ganso
Onyx
shaven
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:27 am

Boo.
Are we really posting a topic on one of barca's youth?

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 am

ColoJunior wrote:Boo.

Nick is just posting a thread of one of the hottest young Spanish prospects that could possibly be available (not likely IMO). We could start a thread about several of the U21 (and U19) prospects but few of them will be available. There just a wealth of talent in Spain these days. These young teams are looking as good as the senior team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:42 am

ColoJunior wrote:Boo.

feeling the same sentiments.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 am

Oh my, oh my
look at the skills in closed space and the ronaldinhiesque pass

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 am

But he will never leave Barce so its moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 am

Skilled version of Xavi. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 am

Love the commentators cheeky laugh at the end. wooh hooh.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 am

Very skilled CM but I see no place for him in our starteleven, not today or in the future
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 am

We dont want no cules in Madrid, he could turn out to be a Cesc after all. I doubt it, but still dont want one of theirs. It would be cool if he could end up like Etoo, but could we really forget his Barca past?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 am

Thiago is not a cule
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:02 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Thiago is not a cule

I dont care if hes 100% Xavi DNA or not, for me if you join Barca, train with them, declare love and loyalty (relative, apparently) to them, you are a cule. Hell, even fans of Barca can be branded cules. They use the word themselves, so its not strictly an insult.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 am

Thiago loves no club, he loves football. Whatever team that offers him some succesful football is his club of desire. That means he doesn't give a damn about Barca, he could go to Real Madrid just so he can win trophys so he can follow his dream to be remembered forever.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:39 am

heyyyyyy! remember my 'canales the wimp thread'? I told ya all he is better than canales. you laughed at me. doc and nick, would go get him? I would! wait, a guy in my ' who is thiago?' thread knew a lot about him, I forgot his name, he was a barsa fan.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am

would sign him in a heartbeat
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Where exactly would he fit in the team? If he can't get playing time at Barcelona where he is a darling boy, then I doubt he would get more at Real, he would have to play behind Ozil and Kaka in the pecking order. Ozil is just two years older than him by the way, and his attitude would create problems on the bench, plus he's too talented to rot on the bench of any team, he deserves first team football to maximise his potential.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:would sign him in a heartbeat
yay!! ☀ will senor bill be happy with him? scratch
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 am

I-no wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:would sign him in a heartbeat
yay!! ☀ will senor bill be happy with him? scratch

Absolutely, but no way it's happening. By the way, I plan to watch him and the rest of the U21s in a few hours. They are fabulous, as dominant as the senior team. Midfield is Javi Martinez, Thiago and Herrera. Parejo is usually in late in the game. Up front the main organizer is Mata and they have been using Adrian over Boyan and Jefferen. De Gea is solid in defense and @ Nick - Dominquez looks like the new CB that I've been saying we need to develop for the Selecciones.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

Javi Martinez looks really composed in the games he's played so far. I think he should move to a bigger club soon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 am

mtfootball wrote:Javi Martinez looks really composed in the games he's played so far. I think he should move to a bigger club soon.

He would be my first choice to replace Lass. But as much as I likeJavi and Llorente, I think they are staying with Bilbao. Bilbao has some very good players and are fast becoming one of top 5 clubs in Spain. I think they will be one of favourites to win Europa this year.

On that U21 team, I'm most impressed with the confidence of Javi, Thaigo and Mata. They really stand out and most of all appear calm at all times (well except for when both Mata and Javi got a yellow card for protesting).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:43 am

Javi is also crazy expensive that's his problem. I think the club would be pointing toward him already if he didnt have crazy price tag.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Javi is also crazy expensive that's his problem. I think the club would be pointing toward him already if he didnt have crazy price tag.

He is impressive. Watch him in 2 hours (U21s). He's just so composed, it's silly. I'm begiining to think he is better at his role than Busquets or Bruno. I can see him playing the furthest back MF for selecciones soon (I hesitate to call role DM).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 am

lol, he still has a lot to prove, but javi look better in a tridente. Actually, every spanish player looks better in a tridente.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:13 am

Alonso's heir? we can snatch him in 2 years time lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:lol, he still has a lot to prove, but javi look better in a tridente. Actually, every spanish player looks better in a tridente.
I didn't watch him a lot, is he more Xavi or Iniesta? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 am

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:lol, he still has a lot to prove, but javi look better in a tridente. Actually, every spanish player looks better in a tridente.
I didn't watch him a lot, is he more Xavi or Iniesta? Very Happy

No he's the furthest back midfielder. He plays the same role as Busquets but he's good with ball. He's also like Xabi.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 am

Javi?

Javi is a b2b CM/DM with great technique, he plays busquets position with the NT. he is pretty good, just too expensive.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next