alex mahone
Ganso
Onyx
shaven
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Javi?

Javi is a b2b CM/DM with great technique, he plays busquets position with the NT. he is pretty good, just too expensive.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm

How much would he be? Around 20-25m?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Javi?

Javi is a b2b CM/DM with great technique, he plays busquets position with the NT. he is pretty good, just too expensive.
I know Javi Martinez very well, I was talking about Thiago Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Thiago is pretty much a skilled and attacking version of Xavi imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm

mtfootball wrote:Thiago is pretty much a skilled and attacking version of Xavi imo.
So, he plays advanced CM? Is something like this possible:
-------------Khedira--------------
-------Thiago------Sahin---------
---Ozil-----------------------------

? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:54 pm

mtfootball wrote:How much would he be? Around 20-25m?

Athletic isnt even gonna toy around with us, they will go straight to 30M.

@babun, thiago is a bit in between the two i guess. He looks comfortable when he plays behind the forwards and try to slip passes behind the defense. He looks good when playing deep as well. I think the reason he is so comfortable in the midfield is his technique, it's pretty insane already.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Thiago is pretty much a skilled and attacking version of Xavi imo.
-------------Alonso--------------

? Very Happy

fixed, and yes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm

babun1024 wrote:
-------------Khedira--------------

? Very Happy

Yeh he would basically just play CM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Go get him! Insert pretty much any striker in the two attackers slot= goals against anyone Very Happy
How much would he cost? I'd pay him 2-3m in wages at first. Give him more, once Alonso moves/retires Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
mtfootball wrote:How much would he be? Around 20-25m?

Athletic isnt even gonna toy around with us, they will go straight to 30M.

@babun, thiago is a bit in between the two i guess. He looks comfortable when he plays behind the forwards and try to slip passes behind the defense. He looks good when playing deep as well. I think the reason he is so comfortable in the midfield is his technique, it's pretty insane already.

We could probably consider replacing Alonso with him in a few years.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 pm

we have Sahin already. It's Khedira he would threaten
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Sahin would play DM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we have Sahin already. It's Khedira he would threaten
I'm still talking about Thiago...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 pm

mtfootball wrote:Sahin would play DM?

no but he will take over the playmaking from deep.

envision the way Spain play with Busquets/Martinez/Bruno behind Alonso, only it will be Sahin ahead of say Javi for example.

@babun, i was answering to mt
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Sahin would play DM?

no but he will take over the playmaking from deep.

envision the way Spain play with Busquets/Martinez/Bruno behind Alonso, only it will be Sahin ahead of say Javi for example.

@babun, i was answering to mt
Quote.....................quote
blablabla Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeh hopefully Khedira can play as a pure DM in order for it to work.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Thiago has already said he wants to stay at Barcelona and become successful there

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Crimson wrote:Thiago has already said he wants to stay at Barcelona and become successful there
It's good for us either way. He forces Farca to chose between him and Cesc. Of course, Farca won't let go of him until Cesc is there Very Happy they'd be perfect to succeed the duo of Xaviniesta but the problem is that Iniesta isn't going to retire anytime soon Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

? Very Happy

fixed, and yes

@ Nick, well I'm back from watching U21 (we won 3-0). That team is mostly Atletico (de Gea, Dominquez, Adrian (from Deportivo); Athletic (Herrera, Javi, Munain (from Zaragoza); Barca (Montoya, Thiago, Boyan, Jefferen) and Valencia (Mata and Parejo (from Getafe).

I’m really pleased with your desires for Spanish talent. You no doubt have observed that we are producing more class players than any other nation right now, even better than Argentina and Brasil. Let me be the first to predict that we will be the holders of WC, Euro, Euro U21 and Olympics soon.

But, back to Madrid. Your constant pursuit of additional players is admirable but totally unnecessary. I agree on most things with you, but I believe our line-up for next year is set. I disagree with you on the following:

1. Lass isn’t going anywhere
2. If he did, we would keep Gago in that role.

The rest of line-up is complete. I’m assuming that Coentrao is announced in the next few days. I’m not so sure anymore about Aquero, but if he comes it sends Benz out. I’m also feel (hope) that Ade isn’t coming and it will be Morata in his place. Unfortunately Kaka is staying. And leaving are Garay, Mateos, Drenthe, Gago, Canales and Leon. That leaves us with 23 players.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Canales, Sarabia and Morata will hopefully be part of the Spanish u21 in the future.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm

mtfootball wrote:Canales, Sarabia and Morata will hopefully be part of the Spanish u21 in the future.

They are all part of U19 team. (they play in July, but what 23 are being selected not yet announced). The U21 is misleading since age restriction was set for qualifying games. This team is mostly 22 and 23 now (Thiago one of a few exceptions). This is the team that will play in Olympics. Unfortunately for Real Madrid, we don't have anyone (unless you want to count Mata and Parejo). Canales had a chance to be on this team, he played a couple of games with them last year, but his lack of playing with Mou killed that (and very possibly his chance with U19.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:46 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

? Very Happy

fixed, and yes

@ Nick, well I'm back from watching U21 (we won 3-0). That team is mostly Atletico (de Gea, Dominquez, Adrian (from Deportivo); Athletic (Herrera, Javi, Munain (from Zaragoza); Barca (Montoya, Thiago, Boyan, Jefferen) and Valencia (Mata and Parejo (from Getafe).

I’m really pleased with your desires for Spanish talent. You no doubt have observed that we are producing more class players than any other nation right now, even better than Argentina and Brasil. Let me be the first to predict that we will be the holders of WC, Euro, Euro U21 and Olympics soon.

But, back to Madrid. Your constant pursuit of additional players is admirable but totally unnecessary. I agree on most things with you, but I believe our line-up for next year is set. I disagree with you on the following:

1. Lass isn’t going anywhere
2. If he did, we would keep Gago in that role.

The rest of line-up is complete. I’m assuming that Coentrao is announced in the next few days. I’m not so sure anymore about Aquero, but if he comes it sends Benz out. I’m also feel (hope) that Ade isn’t coming and it will be Morata in his place. Unfortunately Kaka is staying. And leaving are Garay, Mateos, Drenthe, Gago, Canales and Leon. That leaves us with 23 players.

It's not like im senselessly looking to buy a new player. first off, im disappointed we lack that kind of diminutive advanced playmaking ACM in our side, i truly am. I see the damages players like Borja, Cazorla even wilshere etc.. not to cite any farca player, can do and in a team like ours im sure they would enhance things greatly, playing in between the lines and playmaking, even in support of ozil.

As for Lass, just discussing a reality. Kid is likely to go. Imagine a player at 25 playing for RM who is good enough for la roja, but that isnt being called up, because he is below the pecking order in RM. do you think he will stay? is he gonna pass on being part of la roja just to stay at real? that's the situation lass is in, and add the fact that he isnt exactly obsessed with RM like some, but the kid is just looking for the opportunity to play.

If he goes we may not look for someone else, true. I do however know that Gago isnt the same type of DM mou has in Lass, so it makes sense for him to look it up, another B2B enforcer with great work rate, strength and an all around game.

Gago meeting mou speaks more of gago wanting to know if there is an there is an opening for him at Real with lass likely going.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

What's the deal with Thiago? I'd rather have him than Cesc. The kid is a fighter Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I wouldn't mind either but the thing with Thiago is because he's unproven he would pretty much be another Canales type of signing. Fabregas however is proven and would probably start if he signed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:I wouldn't mind either but the thing with Thiago is because he's unproven he would pretty much be another Canales type of signing. Fabregas however is proven and would probably start if he signed.
My point, it's wrong to buy starters and make them fit the system. What if Cesc isn't good enough for our system or has problems to adapt fast. Would you start him all the year only because he was bought to be a starter? Very Happy You could bench Sahin for no problem when you play 4-2-3-1, you could do the same with Ozil if the game asks for it. At Farca, Xavi would bench him until he trully adapts and takes over. If we're going to get one of them, I'd rather get Thiago. We could see then where he could fit in time and whether he is starter quality Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Personally, cesc is the last player i would want us to sign. I would rather pay 30M on Thiago than signing Cesc tbh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next