Le Samourai
The Messiah
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 4 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

Barca fans have become so arrogant lately, they even ignore official stats lmaoo..

Bunch of plastics.

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 4 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 am

highburied wrote:Barca fans have become so arrogant lately, they even ignore official stats lmaoo..

Bunch of plastics.
Selling the arrogant stick yet another thread. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 am

jiopsi wrote:
Adit wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Adit wrote:Fifa gives Messi Balon D or Not biased jiopsi or transfermarket.com Laughing
Fifa doesn't do jack shit, they only do what people tell them to do by vote. Laughing
haa good to see those people voting are jiopsi and transfermarket.com Laughing
Everybody saw Messi do last important contribution to the Villa's goal, that's why Messi will get Ballon D'or. Laughing
Uefa technical board disagrees Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am

Rolling Eyes Suit yourself, pal.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am

Barca fans are so good they can even change official statistics haha
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am

Adit wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Adit wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Adit wrote:Fifa gives Messi Balon D or Not biased jiopsi or transfermarket.com Laughing
Fifa doesn't do jack shit, they only do what people tell them to do by vote. Laughing
haa good to see those people voting are jiopsi and transfermarket.com Laughing
Everybody saw Messi do last important contribution to the Villa's goal, that's why Messi will get Ballon D'or. Laughing
Uefa technical board disagrees Laughing
You mean the fat blind webmaster who watched that game? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 am

7amood11 wrote: Rolling Eyes Suit yourself, pal.
Just telling you how it is.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 am

jiopsi wrote:

You telling 7amood how it is lol...

I know you are just a kid who just started watching football but try to be respectful to the old guard son.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:57 am

I have to agree with Jiopsi. Even though UEFA might not count it, the people who decide who wins the Balon D'or will definitely consider Messi's role here. It should be counted as a contribution. So why not include it in the assists tally?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

highburied wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

I know you are just a kid who just started watching football but try to be respectful to the old guard son.

Thanks for the contribution for the debatem, now please GTFO if you arguments are in four years old level.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

kiranr wrote:I have to agree with Jiopsi. Even though UEFA might not count it, the people who decide who wins the Balon D'or will definitely consider Messi's role here. It should be counted as a contribution. So why not include it in the assists tally?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:study:

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 am

jiopsi wrote:
highburied wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Thanks for the contribution for the debatem, now please GTFO if you arguments are in four years old level.

Its better to work that way with clueless people like you. Also, anyone who tries to 'debate' with you just wastes his time. moron.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

lmao barca fans vs Uefa ,never see this coming
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 am

Adit wrote:lmao barca fans vs Uefa ,never see this coming

Thats the reason why I dont 'debate' with these clowns.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 am

jiopsi wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:What's the point.

No one said Benzema was better than Messi.
Did someone think someone said that?

Idrisozet rightly said that Benzema's statistics wre more impressive, not only because 2 of Messi's goals came from penalties.....but also because Messi took 14 more shots, played 6 more minutes and most of his noteworthy stats came against BATE borsiov and Victoria Pizen.Does this argument look familiar?
6+4 (1 assisted pen, 1 self pen) against Milan, Bate, Plzen @5 450min > 4+4 against Ajax Lyon Zagreb @6 439min.

Also only one of Messi's 6 goals were directly assisted (second penalty), no tap-ins. Two of Benzema's 4 goals were directly assisted tap-ins.

Take away Benzema's goals and assists, Madrid would have still statistically won every match. Take away Messi's goals and assists, Barcelona would have lost 6 points.

Messi's statistics and performance all day long over Benzema's.
This is the reason why messi is better not goals or assists. messi has 2 assists and 1 goal vs milan and he selected MOM against them

so stop believing that benzema played against harder teams
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:06 am

Adit wrote:lmao barca fans vs Uefa ,never see this coming
Seems to be only ones with logical undestanding tbh. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 am

Well, if it is uniform for everyone, then what is the issue?

If a player, say RVP, gets the ball in the oppositions half and takes it all the way into the D and then a defender manages to block his shot which then falls to Walcott who scores a goal.

What is the issue in awarding RVP the assist? His presence and play directly contributed to the goal.

Can someone really explain why this is wrong?

Last edited by kiranr on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am

Kiranr, Jiopsi etc. don't get angered at highburied's troll posts.
He thinks Busquets wouldn't make the bench at Arsenal :lol!: what a delusional tw*t Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 am

UEFA will consider to hire Barca fans as experts of stats hahahhaha...

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:34 am

kiranr wrote:Well, if it is uniform for everyone, then what is the issue?

If a player, say RVP, gets the ball in the oppositions half and takes it all the way into the D and then a defender manages to block his shot which then falls to Walcott who scores a goal.

What is the issue in awarding RVP the assist? His presence and play directly contributed to the goal.

It has always been the case no one ever gets assists for that, why should Messi get it today just so he can beat Benzema in this argument?

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 am

It shows how barca fans behave under pressure. they are intelligent they always find ways to compete
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:

It has always been the case no one ever gets assists for that, why should Messi get it today just so he can beat Benzema in this argument?

You "get" an "assist" from it, ask tranfermarkt. It has nothing to do with beating Benzema.

Last edited by jiopsi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am

Dunno what your old man been tellin you, I am afraid they don't son.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:

That is not the point here, is it? I dont really care that Benzema has better stats.

I am just really curious as to why the above cannot be considered as an assist.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 am

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

That is not the point here, is it? I dont really care that Benzema has better stats.

I am just really curious as to why the above cannot be considered as an assist.

You shouldn't, because he hasn't.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Dunno what your old man been tellin you, I am afraid they don't son.
Please travel to a country, where there is schools, then study some objectivism and logical understanding.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next