Sushi Master
Ganso
guest7
TalkingReckless
The Messiah
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL Empty Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Show me one single under 23 player be it a defender, midfielder or a striker that has a better record in this year CPL than Bayern Munich Toni Kroos, who was the main star in supposed group of death...

Just to mention a few good performers, Seydou Doumbia(dont look under 23 to me) Isaac Cuenca and Nicolás Gaitán.

Toni Kroos, Appearance 5, Goals 2, assist 2. Group of death.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL Empty Re: Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Fabian Frei App 6 Goals 3 assist 1

Nicolás Gaitán App 6 Assists 5

Last edited by imalegend on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL Empty Re: Show me any under 23years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:43 pm

callejon: 2 games 4 goals
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Callejon

edit:omarish :bow:

Last edited by Ganso on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Dude, the idea is to hype them right after games so that people know what you're talking about.

Most don't know Toni Kroos much less watch Bundesliga.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Benzema? 6 app, 4 goals, 4 assists

jog on it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 pm

i know kroos and i rate him higher than gotze smoking
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Benz and Callejón are not under 23 Smile

Benz turned 24 today and Callejón turned 24 in Feb
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema? 6 app, 4 goals, 4 assists

jog on it

Benz turned 24 today............suspicious timing of the thread Suspect
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 pm

callejon is 24,i still think hes 19 or something :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

di maria
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Nico Gaitain, 6 apps 5 assists, more effective than Kroos while playing for a worse team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Kroos >> Muller :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:52 pm

You should have thought this thread through Idriozet.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Benzema is 24 otherwise only him can rightfully displace Kroos but bear in Mind Kroos played in Group of Death
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:59 pm

He might be playing in the group of death, but he's also playing for the 3rd best team in the world and they were a class above the rest.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Kroos is amazing tho......best under 21 player in the CL.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Benzema performed when he was 23
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:You should have thought this thread through Idriozet.

Why....? I mentioned few good call, I'm not saying he's the best but he's definitely among the best under 21 considering he played star in Group of death.

Benzema and José Callejón are 24, there is a reason why awaited to post this today, Di Maria...loooool

Fabian Frei a 22 years striker who played 6 matches and score 3 goals with 1 assist is not exactly better or as good as Toni Kroos a 21 years old midfielder who played in Group of death, also Kroos always gave assist to the assist, in other word he was involve in most goals.

Shaqiri although didn't score but was every effective

Nicolás Gaitán, I mentioned him afore-time.

How come no one is mentioning Seydou Doumbia is that no one believes he's 23(I dont believe that).

The Ugly guy from Barcelona Isaac Cuenca also have 3 assist in 3 appearance.

But still only Benzema could have easily displaced Toni Kroos.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Balotelli 2 games 2 goals X assists

He's ill :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema performed when he was 23

But at the time this thread was posted, he was 24. Good try but sorry you failed, Benzema is out and should compete with the likes of Gomez, moreover ain't it a bit lame comparing a 21 years old midfielder who played in group of death to a 24years old striker(Benzema is a quality player and should be compared to the likes of Gomez.)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He might be playing in the group of death, but he's also playing for the 3rd best team in the world and they were a class above the rest.

If Bayern is 3rd best team in the world, I'll assume Barcelona is both 1st and 2nd.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:24 am

[quote="Idrisozet"]
Arquitecto wrote:
Fabian Frei a 22 years striker who played 6 matches and score 3 goals with 1 assist is not exactly better or as good as Toni Kroos a 21 years old midfielder who played in Group of death, also Kroos always gave assist to the assist, in other word he was involve in most goals.

Frei plays for Basel.... scoring 3 goals and getting a assist for a team like that is really good... plus he is more of a winger...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:28 am

[quote="imalegend"]
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Frei plays for Basel.... scoring 3 goals and getting a assist for a team like that is really good... plus he is more of a winger...

Get your point and credit to him, but Kroos played in Group of death against the likes of City, Villarreal and Napoli.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am

Idrisozet wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema performed when he was 23

But at the time this thread was posted, he was 24. Good try but sorry you failed, Benzema is out and should compete with the likes of Gomez, moreover ain't it a bit lame comparing a 21 years old midfielder who played in group of death to a 24years old striker(Benzema is a quality player and should be compared to the likes of Gomez.)

Now we know why this thread was posted today

Good try, but FAIL :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next